RainbowDragonGrr55
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-01-2014, 07:23 PM

The Muse and the Musician

The Muse and the Musician

By Naruto Forever & RainbowDragonGrr55

In London lives a girl who is soon to become a muse for a famous musician. Neither the muse nor the musician know anything about this yet. They will change each others' lives drastically. They meet on the streets of London. This is where our story starts and where their journey begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Musician

Annalisa walked through the downtown streets of London as the bright sunlight reflected off her dark blond hair and made it shine a brilliant white gold. The full round ringlets of her hair bounced as she walked and made her hair shimmer even brighter. She wore a simple outfit. To her this was fitted pair of dark grey that showed the little bit of a butt that she had and how shapely and long her legs were as well as a soft shirt with sleeve down to the top of her elbows that dipped into a low V-neck and showed off the ample cleavage she had. Along with her simple clothes she wore a backpack full of a few belongings and carried her sitar case along with her. She planned on living day to day here. It was easily possible for her to just bring money over from America in order to get whatever she needed. That was the last thing on her mind. She came here for an adventure, and an adventure she was determined to get. In America she knew she was famous and proud of it. Here she could be herself and didn't have to deal with her agent on a daily basis.

As she pushed these thoughts aside she found a nice place to settle down and sit. It was on the edge of a fountain that was fairly basic. The fountain had four tiers, each one smaller than the one below it, and it made a light splashing noise that instead of drowning out the music she made complemented it. She layed her sitar case on the ground and opened it up pulling out her instrument and setting her small bag next to the open case where she could watch both easily. The sitar was similar to most. There wasn't much extreamlly unique about it. It looked like a guitar but with a much longer neck and instead of a guitar body, it was an acorn shaped end as if an acorn had been cut in half and glued to a stick. The sitar was her favorite instrument to play. She intended to make the best of it. As she strummed the sound of the water and the sitar melded and she saw heads start to turn. Soon she found herself humming along to the music and enjoying the sound of feet shuffling and water falling. It was a lovely warm day in London and the crowds were starting to come out in full.

As time went on she made a little bit of money but it was nothing to be excited about. It was mostly just change and small bills. She had managed to grab a few larger bills and that would have to be enough for food and a room for tonight. It was nearing three but that was quite alright with her. When she was playing a stringed instrument all she had to do was settle in and start. After that she lost endless hours to the music. This was the main reason she had chose to sit in such a sunny warm spot. This way she could watch time and keep warm if the wind started to pick up. The water from the fountain was just a bonus. She always felt calmer next to water and felt like her music was always better when she could settle down with a water source nearby. As long as she didn't get shooed off, she would make this her go to spot every day until she knew what she was going to do next.

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-04-2014, 06:35 AM

The Muse

Lisette, or Lis as she preferred, hurried her way down the busy streets of London, a black and purple messenger bag slung over her shoulder. Her hair, a shiny black, was put in a messy bun that was only held up with a pencil, he bangs still covering her forehead, nearly covering her right eye completely. Her clothes were simple; a burgundy shirt that showed off her curves and yet didn't have too much cleavage, and a pair of tight black jeans. As well as a pair of black Doctor Martens. Her makeup was just some black eyeshadow that looped around her blue-grey eyes, making them seem even more child-like than ever, and a bit of lipgloss. Nothing too harsh though, or else she knew that it would contrast against her pale skin. She honestly hated walking down the busy streets. All the loud talking, the pushing and shoving, the rude people. It annoyed her to the point where all she wanted to do was push someone into the street so that they would shut up. Of course, she'd never really do that, she simply thought of doing it.

But no matter how much she hated the streets, Lisette had to walk through them every day to just get to her favourite spot; a small park that was mostly ignored. It was surrounded by the downtown streets, and yet it was so serene because people couldn't take time out of their busy lives to take a stroll through it. It was where Lisette liked to write, liked to doodle, liked to think. As she pushed her way past a couple of people who were talking on their phones, Lis noticed a bit of a crowd forming around the fountain across from the park. It was really only four maybe five people, but it was the biggest crowd that Lisette had seen in a while. Cautiously and curiously, Lisette approached the small crowd, peering through their shoulders to see. She watched intently as a golden haired girl strummed the strings of an instrument--one that Lisette was not familiar with. The girl created a beautiful sound with it, and Lisette found herself wanting to hear more.

As time went on, some people left and some people came, but Lisette stayed still, simply enjoying the music. It wasn't too rare to see people playing at the side of the streets in London, but normally they were only there for a little while, maybe an hour or so. Lisette was sure, based on how dark the sky was beginning to get, that it had been over a few hours that the girl had been playing. Looking down at her watch, Lisette let out a small sigh. She had come to sit and relax at the park, but instead found herself relaxing at the sound of the golden haired woman playing. She fished some change out of her pocket, and though it was only five pounds, Lisette tossed it into the woman's case.

"You're music...it's really beautiful," Lisette smiled, "Do you mind if I ask what type of instrument it is? I've never seen it before. Then again, I don't know many instruments."

RainbowDragonGrr55
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-05-2014, 05:30 AM

Anna looked up at the small girl before her. She was shocked by the beauty of the black haired girl. For as frail as she was she was still stunning and slightly curvy. Anna had to mentally shake herself out of shock. She was very surprised that the girl had asked about her sitar. Most people did not know what it was but they usually didn't ask to see what it was or even care to know. She smiled happily at the girl and stopped playing her sitar. She moved her sitar so that it wasn't on her lap anymore and uncrossed her legs to set her feet on the ground. Instantly she could feel the blood rush from her head and to her feet. She shook of the feeling and turned towards the girl a little bit more so that she could address her a little bit more.

"Thank you. I love to play music. It makes me extremely happy and I seem to lose track of time when I play." she said looking around and noticing how dark the sky had became. "I guess I really did loose track of time. This is Daisy, my sitar." She added holding up Daisy so that the girl could see all the details and the shapes of the sitar. The sitar, Daisy, towered at a miniscule three feet tall. The wood was a dark brown and had a ruby red tint to it. Many intricate designs were carved into the back, the main plot of it all being a large black daisy with a red center. As she held up daisy, she closed the case to her sitar and stood up and stretched. Her legs had gone numb and winced in pain as her butt screamed in agony from being sat on and not moved for way to long. She wobbled a little bit on her numb legs and tried not to let it show. It had been a lovely day and she was very pleased with the way it had gone.

--That's a little bit better but its not much different than it was before.--

Last edited by RainbowDragonGrr55; 01-08-2014 at 09:15 PM..

Naruto forever

Old 01-12-2014, 04:59 PM

Lis smiled a bit, leaning forward slightly to take in the beautiful details in the sitar. As she did, she kept repeating the word in her head. Sitar, sitar, sitar. An unfamiliar word, and object, yet it created such a beautiful sound. Lisette was rather surprised she had never heard of it before. "She--Daisy-- has amazing details. Whoever made her must have spent a lot of time. I bet your proud to own her," she hummed softly, standing up straight again. She really was a sucker for beautiful things. The time people put into making things was amazing, especially when said things came out beautiful.

As the musician in front of her stretched, Lisette was able to fully see her beauty. At first, while the musician had been sitting, Lisette hadn't noticed. Or rather, she had, but she had been more focused on the music itself. Nice legs, a nicely shaped body, beautiful golden hair. Quite the beauty. Her thoughts were quickly pulled away from the girl's beauty, as Lis realized that she wobbled slightly while stretching. "Sitting down for that long must have made you sore. I'm surprised you could do it," she noted.

((Don't worry, your post is fine. :) Sorry mine is a tad short))

RainbowDragonGrr55
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-16-2014, 12:50 AM

Anna smiled at the girl's sympathy. It was very kind of her to notice her pain. Just a moment before she could have sworn that she noticed the girl checking out her body. It wasn't unusual for someone to be checking her out. If she was honest with herself it was fairly common. It was slightly unusual for a girl to be checking her out. She had to remind her self that she played in America and usually not for the crowds that would have her type in them. It was always crazy stalker men. She shook off the idea and kept it to her self. This girl seemed nice enough and she didn't want to get the wrong idea before she even got to know her. She turned her attention to the girl and smiled at her this time. "I am very happy to have Daisy. She is the only instrument I could bring over from America. Its a contract thing." She said with a sigh and pushed the thought out of her mind.

"Thank you for noticing my issue," she said with a little snicker "but it's really no big deal. I just loose track of time really easy when I sit down to play, especially around water. I've never been able to figure out why it works that way. It just does. By the way, my name is Annalisa, but enough about me. So what's your name little lady, and on another note what brings you here? You know you have been watching me all day, or more correctly, listening." She said with a huge grin pasted on her face. She loved it when people noticed her music. This girl seemed really interested in what she played. She seemed to like the lovely sounds that Daisy made when Anna played her.

-- It's okay. Hopefully we will get into a groove with our tale. --

Naruto forever

Old 01-27-2014, 08:52 PM

Lis nodded understandingly. She had figured that the woman had been from some other country, based on her accent, though she hadn't been quite sure. After all, the black haired girl was always terrible at placing accents. "Maybe just because it's relaxing?" Lis suggested an answer to as why the woman always lost track of time. "Annalisa," she hummed, "Its pretty. And suits you, somehow. I'm Lisette, though I prefer Lis because Lisette always seems so fancy and formal. Not my kind of thing." She couldn't help but smile as the woman in front of her grinned. It was contagious in a way. "And I was actually just going to the park, just to sit on the bench. Probably write too. But I saw the crowd, and you playing. I'm a fan of music, though I have no talent in it myself. It's rather unusual for people to play around here," she said, "Especially if it's someone with a lot of talent."

It was true though. It always seemed as though people were too busy with their daily lives to pursue dreams, or even hobbies. She rarely got to see street performers, especially around this area. She fiddled with her hands a bit--a habit of hers whenever she talked to people--before speaking up again. "If you don't mind me asking, why have you come here from America? I'd think that it'd be a lot easier for music there, rather than here."

((hopefully yea. My posts will probably start getting longer as soon as I get more time though. Not by much, maybe a paragraph(?) ^^ ))

RainbowDragonGrr55
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-29-2014, 04:15 AM

Anna's smile faded a little when Lis asked why she had left America. "I was having a great time with the music. It was amazing. Adoring fans left and right. I played rock and roll as well as pop at a performance standpoint. I also played classic music with high end orchestra's as well. The main reason I left was because of the men and the stalkers and the crazy letters." She stopped and let out a deep sigh after she said that. "It really wasn't so bad until this one guy started mailing me and wouldn't leave me alone. I know every super star has crazy stalkers and at least one that is unbearable, but this one didn't seem right. He would say weird things like 'I know what you are Annalisa' or 'You can't hide from me Camenae.' It started to freak me out. One day my manager and I got into a fight about it." She paused and let out a very long sigh.

"Well it's kinda' hard to talk about. Long story short, I left with just the little bit I had with me. I went out of my way to get Daisy and bring her with me because I wanted to have her with me. I just love Daisy so much that I had to have her with me ya' know? That's how I ended up with here. Just me and Daisy at the moment." She said and her grin came back as she looked at the girl and thought about her name. "Lisette, your name is gorgeous. I could sit down and sing a song about you. Your name has a lovely ring to it. Just as lovely as you are." She said with a bold smile that was turning into a cheeky grin as she waited to see how the girl would react. She was really hoping to entice a blush out of her. It wasn't like her to be so bold but the girl was being very friendly.

-- I'm getting back into a grove. :) its sooooo nice to be back on mene] --

Last edited by RainbowDragonGrr55; 01-29-2014 at 04:21 AM..

Naruto forever

Old 01-30-2014, 12:03 AM

Lisette furrowed her eyebrows at Annalisa's story, sporting a small pout. That was really terrible for her to have to go through something like that. Though with her next few sentences, a small smile and a blush showed up on Lis's face. She looked down at the ground for a moment, trying to force the light blush off of her face. Of course, she knew it wouldn't happen. She was the type of person who got flustered and embarrassed rather easily. Any sort of cheeky comment, sometimes even just a simple compliment would get a reaction from her. Though, it helped if the person was beautiful such as Annalisa.

"Uhm, ah, thank you," Lis gave an embarrassed laugh, looking up again, "And I'm sorry you had to go through all that in America. That's really terrible." Lisette paused for a moment, thinking through her next words. She didn't usually get to talk with people, and she didn't have that many friends. She was used to being by herself, so she wasn't always sure how to carry on conversations. She realized from the heat the felt on her face that her blush was still there, and that made it even worse. "Ah, well, it's getting quite dark out here. How about we continue our chat inside a shop somewhere?" she suggested. She had thought about offering to go to her apartment, but wasn't sure how that could be taken. Or how smart that was.

((I know what you mean~ I just came back on here a few months ago...Septemberish I guess, and it's so nice!))

RainbowDragonGrr55
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-30-2014, 02:47 AM

Annalisa's cheeky smile brightened even more when she saw the reaction on Lisette's face. The slightly red blush that was working across her cheeks was one of the most adorable things she had ever seen. It had become obvious to Anna that Lis was a shy girl. She didn't seem very outspoken and appeared to be having a hard time making conversation. It didn't bother her in the slightest and she hoped that Lis didn't feel too uncomfortable. As Lisette fiddled with her hands and she put down her head to hide how red her cheeks got Anna could feel her heart warming ant the sight of this girl she had the amazing luck to meet today. Lis both liked her music and seemed to enjoy her company even if she was a little shy.

"I would love to sit down at a coffee shop or a little diner some where." Anna agreed to the invite and paused as she could audibly hear her stomach growl. She laughed a light and happy sound that would be described as laughter with the soft sounds of water rolling over rocks slowly. "I guess my stomach agrees with that. Maybe you can show me where a little hotel is near by that I can check in for the night too? I really don't know my way around here." She said looking up and trying to make sure to take note of what was around her. It was unlike her to let things distract her from keeping track of what was going on around her but she found Lis so pleasantly distracting. "And thank you. I haven't had a chance to talk to anyone about it yet." Anna said to Lis as almost an afterthought. She really hadn't meant to but sometimes things just slipped her mind.

-- I want to say I came back in November. Cant say for sure lol. --

Naruto forever

Old 02-01-2014, 11:59 PM

Lis smiled softly, giving a bit of a laugh feeling that Annalisa's laugh was contagious. Same as her smile. She thought for a moment, there were plenty of different restaurants around, but she would definitely pick one of her favourites. As for hotels there was one just a few blocks away. That would probably be the closest to this spot, assuming that this is where Annalisa would be playing everyday. Then we may as well go to the dinner by the hotel...its one of my favourites anyways, Lisette nodded to her own thoughts.

"There's a hotel just a couple of blocks from here, and a really good dinner on the way there. We could go the the dinner and get some food, and then I could show you the way to the hotel," Lis offered, "The dinner mainly sells burgers though.... Is that ok?" She wasn't sure if everyone was into that sort of food, and felt the need to ask. She hoped that she wasn't coming off as too odd, or shy to Annalisa. Lis felt as though she needed to make a good impression...or rather, she just wanted to. It wasn't usual for her to be able to talk very freely with people. They were either to loud for her tastes, or just really annoying.

RainbowDragonGrr55
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-02-2014, 07:35 PM

Annalisa's stomach growled again at the thought of a nice burger with some French fries. She couldn't remember the last time she had a plain old burger. Thanks to popularity and her manager being worried about her image it was always eating healthy and fine dining. "I can't remember the last time I had a real burger. I'm so tired of healthy food. I would love that Lis." She said with another bright smile. She couldn't help but think of how lucky it was that she ran into such a wonderful lady on such a nice evening. "Lead the way Little Lady." Anna said with another smile to accompany the new nickname. She said it in such a way that it was a complement. She didn't want it to turn into an insult or a teasing sort of thing. It was important to Anna that Lis was okay with her outgoing personality.

"Sorry if I'm coming off a little out there." She said rubbing the back of her neck. She could feel her neck heat up and she started to flush with embarrassment. It had been a very long time since Anna had ran into another person, let alone another girl, that made her feel this way. She could feel her heart hammering at the inside of her chest and her pulse quickening in reaction. She pulled Daisy's case up onto her shoulder with and pulled it over her head so that she knew it wouldn't slide off. It wasn't terrible heavy, but it was obvious that it did weigh more than she was used to carrying combined with her small shoulder bag. She tried not to let it show. It was going to be a long walk but not any worse than the walk here and even though she didn't know how far their destination was, she didn't mind as long as she got to chat with Lis. This thought made her smile a little to her self.

Naruto forever

Old 02-21-2014, 02:48 AM

Lis gave a light laugh, hearing Annalisa's stomach growl. She wasn't usually the type to act so...so freely around people, but she felt rather comfortable around Annalisa. It was odd, of course, but really nice. She liked it. "Well, eating unhealthy is just as important as eating healthy," Lisette noted, "As long as it's not too often." She felt herself blush a tad at the new nickname Annalisa had come up with. That was another thing she wasn't really used to. No one ever came up with nicknames for her. Even Lis came from her parents.

"No, don't worry," Lis assured Anna, beginning to lead her to the dinner, "I actually like it. I'm used to being by myself, so you being a little..."out there", as you said, makes it comfortable to talk." In truth, Lis never surrounded herself with people who were standoff-ish and outgoing. If she wasn't alone, then she was with other quiet people. It was just the way the world seemed to work. She smiled widely at Annalisa to show how much she had already come to like her. She walked with a light step, feeling her mood begin to risen even more from just a couple of hours ago. "By the way, it'll be a little bit of a walk, but it'll only take us fifteen, twenty minutes at most," she smiled.

RainbowDragonGrr55
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-26-2014, 11:19 PM

Anna grinned from ear to ear when Lis smiled widely. She felt her heart warm at the sound of her laughter. She adjusted her sitar and her backpack to sit a little more comfortable on her back "I don't mind the long walk. That's more time getting to talk to you Lis." She said with a happy melody in her voice. "I have enjoyed getting to know you so far, but I have come to realize I don't actually know very much about you. I want to learn everything about you." She said with a look of wonder in her eyes. She started to hum and felt a song coming on. She knew what was coming and hoped for the best. Sometimes Anna randomly broke into song and couldn't stop it. Though she had gone to many psychiatrists and doctors, none of them could give her any reasons why. She had tried many different options and medications. They ranged from legal and docile to almost illegal and with many side effects. None of them worked though so she just dealt with it.

"Lisette,
What a wonderful name and where did it come from?
Lisette,
What a beautiful sound you make when you laugh. Please tell me what makes you the happiest?
I want to know it all.

Lisette, I could never feel more alive than when you are around.
Like a dream you came to me and asked about Daisy.
You came forth like a bright flower in a field of weeds.

Lisette,
a little lady with a big impact on my life. What colors do you like?
Lisette,
please tell me all your secrets and desires.
I want to know it all

Lisette, what a wonderful Little lady
She came for and asked me about my Daisy.
Like a bright flower from a field of weeds,
she brightens my day more than she sees.

Lisette,
where do you spend most of your time? I want to spend mine with you.
Lisette,
Tell me everything about you.
I want to know it all."

When she had finished her song Anna felt a huge blush befalling her cheeks. "I, uh, I'm so-orry." She said with a little bit of a stutter and a lot more blush befalling her cheeks. She sighed. "I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable. I cant really control myself when I hear the music coming on. It such a huge part of my life that it just happens. It's a little embarrassing and gets me a little more attention than I want, but I haven't figured out a way to stop it." She said and then looked at Lis with as much hope in her eyes as possible. She looked for approval in Lis's eyes or at least acceptance. She could feel her palms get sweaty as she held her hands together and fiddled with her wrists. It was nerve wracking waiting for a reaction. She fought every erg she had to spew forth about the fact that the doctors could never figure out how to help her.

-- tehe cute song --