OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 06-13-2014, 07:21 AM

RP thread for OnYourGoat (that's me~!) and Vinny XIII:

Edmund Park | 25 | Currently working part time at a comic shop
A surprisingly fashion conscious man, Edmund typically wears a little make-up. He can be sharp and stubborn at times and often told he's heartless, but he genuinely cares about people.

Last edited by OnYourGoat; 06-13-2014 at 07:32 AM..

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 06-17-2014, 04:27 AM

Kentin Bouvier | 24 | A struggling musician, but works as a waiter in a small diner.
A bit of a klutz, except when he's on a stage, Kentin means well but often acts before he thinks. Most of the time he's a blunt guy that goes straight to the point, but he can get easily flustered when he starts to feel nervous. He usually keeps his shaggy brown hair down, unless he's working, then he slicks it back to keep it out of his dark green eyes.

Last edited by Vinny XIII; 06-25-2014 at 05:09 AM.. Reason: I drew a pic of Ken and this is what he looks like.

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 06-17-2014, 05:59 AM

The day was just beginning to wind up at the Good Time Smile comic book shop (which in Edmund's opinion was more of a junk shop, being littered with stuff not at all related to comics) and their top part timer was lazing around behind the counter with one of the 'girly' mangas. He honestly loved those. Even more so when people told him those books weren't for males and weren't for anyone over fifteen.

While he waited for "quitin' time", Edmund let his mind wander. His secret crush had asked him to hang out, saying something about an important idea he'd had. Maybe he wanted to form a vigilante squad? The though made the blond chuckle as he rang out the last customer with a 'have a good evening' and began to close up.

Twenty minutes later he waved goodbye to his boss and went to the diner Kentin worked at. "Hey!" He called. "I'll have the usual, hey."

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 06-17-2014, 06:21 AM

Kentin had been rushing around, busing tables and wiping them down as quickly as he could. 'Of all days, why'd the bus boys have to go on strike today?' He thought to himself. Aside from taking orders and serving food, Kentin was also having to take on the job of the bus boys, a job he quickly got used to, but still wasn't thrilled about it. 'I'm just lucky Erin could come in to take care of dishes!'
He heard the jingle of the bell on the door as it swung open, fallowed by a familiar voice that made him perk up. He turned and smiled when he saw the taller boy.
"Hey!" He called with a wave, gathering up dishes, "Gimme just a sec and I'll let them know!"
He fumbled slightly with the dirty dishes as he made his way back to the kitchen.

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 06-17-2014, 06:41 AM

Edmund nodded and waved a hand in the air. He scooted into a booth and pulled his laptop (with purple butterfly decals) from his bag. Time enough to play a small game. The faint sound of explosions and the screeches of Godzilla could barely be heard above the din of the establishment.
When his burger, coke, and salad arrived, Edmund turned off the game and smiled up at Kentin. "Well hello stranger."

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 06-17-2014, 07:12 AM

"Hey dude," Kentin said with a sigh as he slid into the other side of the booth, "Am I glad my shifts over."
"It's not over just yet!" The head waiter, Susann, called from behind the cash register, "Tobias isn't here yet so you're still on the clock!"
"Oh come on!" Kentin groaned, reluctantly leaving his seat, " Tobi's gonna be here in like five minutes!"
"That's five minutes your on the clock." Susann said, nodding her head towards the kitchen, "Ask Cook for something for dinner. That should take care of that last five minutes, then you can clock out."
"Really?" Kentin beamed before turning back to Edmund, "Be right back! I'm gonna see if we have anymore fries left!"
"That's not dinner!" Susann called as she watched him duck into the kitchen. "Anyways, How was work today Edmund?"

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 06-17-2014, 07:27 AM

Edmund watched the 'silly little boy' run off, a smile on his lips. "Huh? Oh it was fine. George was drooling over the poor teen girls who came in for the shoujos, and tried to get me fired again so I shut up. Nothing different from the usual." The blond said with a laugh, only half joking. George was a creep, but their boss was worse.

"Been strapped, huh? Have you had any break time, Suse?" Edmund asked casually, sipping the perfectly chilled coke.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 06-17-2014, 03:25 PM

"I'm surprised George hasn't scared off your customers." Susann said as she shook her head. "And if things ever get too rough there you're always welcome here honey."
Kentin slid passed the door, a mouth full of fries as he carried a plate full of cheese covered fries.
"Oh yea, the bus boys decided they need to make more than our waiters and they've decided to go on strike till we give them what they want." Susann sighed, "They're gonna regret that when their bills need to be paid. Oh and yea I've had my break already, Kentin here actually covered for me while I ate dinner."
Kentin smiled at her, sliding back into the booth with Edmund as he continued to eat his cheesy fries.

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 06-17-2014, 03:38 PM

"Hey, bossman is as gross and neither care about letting the girls shop. Comics are a man's thing." The blond said, mimicking the rough voice of his boss. "I'd much rather serve the pretty girls than the guys that I think don't even know how to work a shower."
Edmund was really considering quitting there, but working at a food joint didn't appeal to him. Besides, very few places would let him get away with the eye shadow and he felt naked without it.
"Aww.. I hope they don't have families to support at least."

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 06-17-2014, 04:07 PM

"Ew!" Susann cringed at the shower comment, "That's so gross!"
"I still say they're just scared of the girls." Kentin said with a smirk, "Maybe we should hire someone to scare the crap out of them so they'll be nicer to the girls?"
"Kentin..." Susann gave him a look, narrowing her eyes at him.
"What? It could work." The brunette said, looking away innocently.
Susann sighed, "As for our bus boys, they'll be okay. As far as I know the majority of them are single without kids.
There was a jingle at the door as a tall, young, red haired man walked in, holding the door for an elderly couple.
"Thank you for coming," He bowed slightly to the couple before turning his attention to Susann, "Sorry I'm late!"
"Yay! Tobi's here! I'm finally free!" Kentin cheered, turning to Edmund, "Where do we wanna go after we finish eating?"

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 06-17-2014, 04:16 PM

"Haha! Maybe it would. They're both such wimps I had to get rid of the spiders in the store room." He replied, stuffing his burger in his mouth. It was a marvel he never choked, just swallowing it down like that.
Edmund waved a polite hello, never having really met the man beyond a few encounters. "Oh? I thought you had the game plan, Kenny my man."

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 06-17-2014, 04:26 PM

"Dude that's sad," Kentin laughed, finishing off his fries.
"I have to agree that really is." Susann nodded, "If you boys will excuse me, I have to get back to work. Have a good night!"
Kentin waved before turning his attention back to Edmund, "Actually I'm just kind of winging it." He grinned, "How about we go chill at the park? There shouldn't be anyone around there this time of night."

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 06-17-2014, 04:36 PM

"You too." Edmund smiled, then looked to Kentin. "That sounds great. Maybe we can sneak in and catch one of those stupid art movies they have playing across the road." The man finished off his salad at record speed and gulped down his coke so fast he started hiccuping.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 06-17-2014, 04:54 PM

"That's a good idea Hiccups," Kentin said with a grin, teasing his friend, "While we're there we can talk about that idea I had, sound okay?"
The more he thought about his idea the more nervous it made him. After all, it wasn't everyday a guy would ask his best friend to fake being his boyfriend to get his parents off his back. It wasn't a secret Kentin's family was a well off family, owning several well known hotels and hot springs, and they definitely tried to show they were "upper class". Kentin didn't want that lifestyle though, so when he left to be out on his own he thought it would be a permanent situation. That is until his mother started calling asking him if he had "come to his senses yet?" and "when are you going to settle down and give me some grand children?" The idea of going back to that lifestyle of keeping up appearances made him feel suffocated. That's when he came up with the idea of pretending to be gay. Surely his mother and father wouldn't want him to have anything to do with the family business since they were so set in their ways of "keeping tradition" and all that.

Last edited by Vinny XIII; 06-17-2014 at 05:30 PM..

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 06-19-2014, 09:31 AM

"Yeah okay." Once the man had his hiccups under control they left. It was just dark, the very last light of the day sinking past the city skyline. It was slightly chilly and Edmund pulled his antique service jacket around himself. His coat was the only expensive piece of clothing he owned, living on a part-timers wage, and he loved it, wearing it daily.

"So.. What was it you wanted?" He inquired when the park was in sight.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 06-19-2014, 04:44 PM

Kentin kept his jacket over his shoulder, the cold air feeling good after his hectic shift. He loved the night time air, he always had, but he couldn't place why. While the two walked to the park he wondered how to ask his friend to fake being his boyfriend. He could be blunt and direct about it, but would that be such a good idea with this kind of topic?
"Huh?" Kentin turned his attention to the other man, "Oh right! Well... Ya know how my family's all up tight and worried about keeping up appearances? Well, mom's trying to get me to come back to that lifestyle. She and dad want me to take over part of the business, the hot springs, while Vivi takes over the hotels. But if I do that it means I have to go back to acting like a 'proper young man'. That means no more trying to be a musician, no more fun stuff, I'd have to be just like them so I don't 'embarrass the family' again. But then I got an idea." Kentin turned to the other male, a serious look on his face as his cheeks turned bright red, "Y-you don't have to do this if you don't want to. I-it was just a thought, b-but I thought maybe if I fake being gay, my parents wouldn't want me near the business and they'd drop this whole thing! I mean, you know how they are, they'd have a fit if I were gay, so I-I just thought, why not make that work for me?" Kent had began to talk faster as his face turned redder and redder, "S-so I'm trying to ask, um... willyoubemyfakeboyfriend?"

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 06-20-2014, 12:28 PM

That was.. A lot for Edmund to take in. His own cheeks turned rose and he looked down. Kenny didn't know how the blond felt, and Ed was sure the guy wasn't trying to hurt him. He was too nice to do that. "Umm.." But it would help his friend if he did it, so after a minute of silence hunched against the cold in his coat, Edmund nodded. "Okay.. I'll do it."

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 06-20-2014, 02:57 PM

"F-for real?!" Kentin stared at him for a moment before a big smiled crossed his face. He through his arms around him, hugging him tightly, "Thank you so much dude! You don't know how much this means to me!"
Kentin was relieved but nervous at the same time. He hoped his parents would believe their story, but at the same time, he had never done anything like this before. He wondered what it would be like pretending to be Edmund's boyfriend.
"I-I know this is kinda short notice," He said as he pulled away, "B-but mom wants me to come over there tomorrow night. Would you be able to make it?"

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 06-20-2014, 03:14 PM

A little stunned, Edmund patted the man's back. He had no real expression on his face, and it was hard to tell what he was thinking. He'd met the parents once before, in passing. "I don't think I even remember their names. What should I wear?" He asked in agreeance.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 06-20-2014, 03:47 PM

"Their names are Victoria and Christian. And just wear what ever, that's what I'm going to do." Kentin said as he smiled at his friend. His smile faded for a moment when he saw the other mans face, "You okay? We don't have to do this if it makes you uncomfortable."
'Maybe this isn't such a good idea.' Kentin thought to himself, 'What if they want us to kiss in front of them or something?'

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 06-20-2014, 04:04 PM

At the look on his friend's face Edmund forced a smile onto his own. "No no. I want to help." He repeated the names a few times to commit them to memory and looked around the park. "I-I don't mind. Really."

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 06-20-2014, 04:27 PM

"Okay..." Kentin said, not really sure if he believed him or not, "If at some point you don't want to do this anymore then just say so okay?"
'I hope he's not just saying that...' Kentin thought, not wanting to do anything to make his friend uncomfortable. He was about to open his mouth to say something more when he heard someone calling his name.
"Kentin! Over here!" A tall woman with long, curly brown hair called as she waved.
"Ack! It's Vivianne!" Kentin hissed, faking a smile as she waved. He turned to Edmund quickly, "You remember my sister, right?"

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 06-20-2014, 04:37 PM

Oh god it was her. "Heh.. Yeah I remember her. How could I forget?" Their last meeting hadn't gone well due to the heavy makeup Edmund had been wearing that day.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 06-20-2014, 04:55 PM

"W-what are you doing here Vivi?" Kentin asked when she made it across the street to them.
"I came to make sure you were coming to see mother and father tomorrow." She said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, "You're not getting out of visiting this time Kentin."
"I was going to come." Kentin replied, not hiding the annoyance in his voice. "And I'm bringing someone with me."
Vivianne opened her mouth to say something, but stopped when she noticed Edmund. She looked him up and down with a frown before turning back to Kentin, "And who exactly are you bringing?"
"M-my boyfriend." Kentin said bluntly as he took Edmund's hand.
"Kentin that's the stupidest idea you've ever came up with!" Vivianne snapped, "Do you really think anyone is going to buy that?"
"What's that supposed to mean?" Kentin hissed, "You don't think I can have a boyfriend?"
"Not really." Vivianne said, narrowing her eyes at the boys. "For one thing I've never seen you kiss a boy before."
"Fine!" Kentin huffed, "I'll prove it then!"
Without thinking Kentin turned to Edmund. He placed his hands on his shoulders and leaned up, pressing his lips to the other males lips.

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 06-20-2014, 05:38 PM

Edmund stuck his tongue out at the woman as she looked at him. She really made him uncomfortable with her pretty hair and her trendy clothes and her stupid face. He sneered, then made a strangled noise when his fake boyfriend kissed him. Instinctively he put his hand up to hold him, marvelling a little at the feel of it.
The blond pulled his face away slightly, blushing. "S-sorry. Startled me."