Thread Tools

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
1257.05
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind
Winter Wind is offline
 
#51
Old 03-24-2009, 03:59 AM

That's what I ultimately ended up doing.
xD <3

EDIT:
No problem Massage. :3

Last edited by Winter Wind; 03-24-2009 at 04:02 AM..

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ
104.10
Strawberry Octopus is offline
 
#52
Old 03-24-2009, 04:02 AM

I love pandas<3
Dun go insane! ><

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
1257.05
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind
Winter Wind is offline
 
#53
Old 03-24-2009, 04:05 AM



Second batch! :3

Please take only your blob, no one else's.
x3

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
1154.91
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose
blueblackrose is offline
 
#54
Old 03-24-2009, 04:05 AM

Thank you for the cute blob

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
1257.05
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind
Winter Wind is offline
 
#55
Old 03-24-2009, 04:07 AM

YEAPP.
:3

Gah, those took ages.
xD;

Now time for a shower and to practice violin.

Goodnight guys! <3

Massage
\ (•◡•) /
0.20
Massage is offline
 
#56
Old 03-24-2009, 04:08 AM

Hehe. It's in my signature. ^^

Anyway, I have to go. G'night everyone. =]

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
1257.05
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind
Winter Wind is offline
 
#57
Old 03-24-2009, 04:08 AM

Hahaaa, 'm glad yo ulike it Massage. :3

GOodnight to you as well. <3

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ
104.10
Strawberry Octopus is offline
 
#58
Old 03-24-2009, 04:08 AM

THANK JOO<3

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
1154.91
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose
blueblackrose is offline
 
#59
Old 03-24-2009, 04:09 AM

I have to go as well, so night guys

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
1257.05
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind
Winter Wind is offline
 
#60
Old 03-24-2009, 04:09 AM

YOU'RE WELCOME STRAWBERRY. <3

Night BBR! :3

Miss Mad Hatter
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
0.00
Miss Mad Hatter is offline
 
#61
Old 03-24-2009, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Wind View Post
LUCKY MASSAGE.
D<

CONGRATZ STRAWBERRY

LUCKY <3

Amberr: Tis ohkay. :3

I'll finish the easy edits by 9 tonight.
:3
Which is like in halfhour.
For the dog and Massage's ultraspecial one...it'll have to wait till tomorrow.
-homework overload-


=o oh wow your fast at making those cute little things! <3

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator
4859.09
jellysundae is offline
 
#62
Old 03-24-2009, 05:40 AM

Aw, the blobs have invaded again xD

Would a jelly blob be possible? That I can squish and hug and stuff? :ninja:

Miss Mad Hatter
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
0.00
Miss Mad Hatter is offline
 
#63
Old 03-24-2009, 06:11 AM

Aw, that'd be the cutest blob possible! XD

Aw! Winterr I love ittt!! *squeals*

Last edited by Miss Mad Hatter; 03-24-2009 at 06:14 AM..

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator
388894.62
Captain Howdy is offline
 
#64
Old 03-24-2009, 07:20 AM

:O Groovy! May I have one?

... *pokes Iro's blob* :poke:

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
1457.01
Send a message via AIM to Iro
Iro is offline
 
#65
Old 03-24-2009, 09:23 AM

No poking my pet blob, Howdy! It's allergic to pokes! :O


Seriously now. The actual reason I came in to post was to say thank you to Winter again for the blob! I don't think I thanked properly in the thread prior. xD

*Hime*
46197.60
*Hime* is offline
 
#66
Old 03-24-2009, 09:53 AM

Awww, so cute blobs <3
Can I have one please? :heart:

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal
2098.29
Elmira Swift is offline
 
#67
Old 03-24-2009, 10:46 AM

Thank you so much Windy!! She's so sweet :)

Silver Magi
(◎_◎;)
27.04
Silver Magi is offline
 
#68
Old 03-24-2009, 03:53 PM

XD.
*Glomps Windy* :glomp:
I luff the blob, eet's so adorable. XD <3
And I love the lil' goggles. X333;

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...
1658.01
Send a message via ICQ to disturbed66 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbed66
disturbed66 is offline
 
#69
Old 03-24-2009, 09:11 PM

Aww now those blobs are the cutest lil things ever!
Place me on the waiting list.. so if u have time after mods (who deserve too be first)
make one for me...so cute ^^

L i x i e
\ (•◡•) /
1158.21
L i x i e is offline
 
#70
Old 03-25-2009, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mad Hatter View Post
=o oh wow your fast at making those cute little things! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Aw, the blobs have invaded again xD

Would a jelly blob be possible? That I can squish and hug and stuff? :ninja:
Hahahaa, yeap! :3
I'll put you on the list. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mad Hatter View Post
Aw, that'd be the cutest blob possible! XD

Aw! Winterr I love ittt!! *squeals*
'm glad you do. <3
MADE WITH LOTS OF LUFF JUST FER YOU <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
:O Groovy! May I have one?

... *pokes Iro's blob* :poke:
Yeappp, you're on the list! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroase Delschatten View Post
No poking my pet blob, Howdy! It's allergic to pokes! :O


Seriously now. The actual reason I came in to post was to say thank you to Winter again for the blob! I don't think I thanked properly in the thread prior. xD
Aww, t'anks, 'm glad you like it. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Hime* View Post
Awww, so cute blobs <3
Can I have one please? :heart:
Yes you may. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmira Swift View Post
Thank you so much Windy!! She's so sweet :)
You're welcomeeee. <3
"M glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Magi View Post
XD.
*Glomps Windy* :glomp:
I luff the blob, eet's so adorable. XD <3
And I love the lil' goggles. X333;
LUL.
That's my favorite part of your blob too. :'D

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbed66 View Post
Aww now those blobs are the cutest lil things ever!
Place me on the waiting list.. so if u have time after mods (who deserve too be first)
make one for me...so cute ^^
Sure! :3

Hadsvich
Dark Planet

Penpal
44863.77
Hadsvich is offline
 
#71
Old 03-25-2009, 01:49 AM

Oh, may I have a blob too, Windy? They're so cute!~ >w<

Miss Mad Hatter
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
0.00
Miss Mad Hatter is offline
 
#72
Old 03-25-2009, 01:50 AM

@Winterr; I know it was made with lots of luff. <3 That's why I'm squealling. <33 It's so amazing.

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^
38743.39
Esmereina is offline
 
#73
Old 03-25-2009, 03:20 AM

Awww... wind-chan... may I have a blob? i mean if you are still up to it that is...^^

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...
1658.01
Send a message via ICQ to disturbed66 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbed66
disturbed66 is offline
 
#74
Old 03-25-2009, 04:17 AM

*dances*
yay ^^ ..
OMG you already finished. Its soo cute thank you soo much *huggles blobb friend ^^)

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
1257.05
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind
Winter Wind is offline
 
#75
Old 03-25-2009, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadsvich View Post
Oh, may I have a blob too, Windy? They're so cute!~ >w<
HEY HADSVICH <3
I haven't talked to you in ages.
;-; </3
Stay to chat with WIndy? ;-;

And yes, you may. :3



Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mad Hatter View Post
@Winterr; I know it was made with lots of luff. <3 That's why I'm squealling. <33 It's so amazing.
NOTHING LESS FOR MY AMBERRR <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmereina View Post
Awww... wind-chan... may I have a blob? i mean if you are still up to it that is...^^
Hey Esmereina! :3
Of course you may have a blob. :3 <3


Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbed66 View Post
*dances*
yay ^^ ..
OMG you already finished. Its soo cute thank you soo much *huggles blobb friend ^^)
You're welcome! :3 <3
'm glad you like it so much. <333

 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump

no new posts