Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 06-20-2012, 08:48 PM

Its been a month since Yuri return to the human world. And already there had been talks between the Ten Noble Families of The Great Demon Kingdom on who would be the next Maoh. And everyone had agree it would be Wolfram cause no one didn't know that Yuri would be able to return to the kingdom anymore. Wolfram didn't want to be king he wanted Yuri to remain king but his uncle, Waltorana was presuring him more to claim the throne.

Wolfram stares out of the window of the castle watching the clouds go by. There was alot of things on his mind and he only wish he wasn't push into this. Yawning alittle he turns around and walks down the hallway he was dodging his uncle as he didn't want to run into him in the hallway. He decide to head outside to get some fresh air.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2012, 09:18 AM

Yuri sighs, wandering around after practice just outside the bullpen. From the corner of his eye his best friend Murata Ken(Ken Murata) watches his friend's restless behavior with ill ease. It had only been a few days since they had left Shinmakoku, supposedly for good, fut the bespectacled boy can already see the profound sadness setting in. Yuri is still Maou, both in name and heart, and the knowledge that he'd never see his beautiful country again makes him ache in a way he had never known before. Even when it was believed that Conrart was dead, the pain he feels now is entirely different, but just a s strong. Picking up the last few balls laying around and tucking them into the nylon sack, Yuri tosses the sack into the bullpen and makes his way towards Murata. Meeting the young Maou's eyes for an instant sends all feelings of wariness out the window, pushing forward his hope that his theory was true.

As the two begin walking home silently, Murata redirects them towards the lake in the middle of the park. A breeze rustles through the trees on either side of the fresh green path of grass leading up to the lake's edge. “Oi, Murata, what's up?” Yuri inquires. His friend just smiles back and him, walking all the way up to the lake's edge. Yuri stops along side him, looking longingly down into the crystalline depths. “It's odd to think that this was one of the doors to there, isn't it?” Without a word Ken smiles, reaching out. He pushes Yuri hard in the back sending the other boy tumbling into the water as he had many times before. Yuri turns, meeting the other boy's eyes just as his back hit the water's surface and the feeling of getting sucked down deeper and deeper surrounds him. The gleam in Ken's eyes sends a thrill through the young Maou as he once again heads to his second home, and beautiful kingdom.

==========

Meanwhile, in a Shinmakoku Temple. . . . .

Ulurike starts, a familiar feeling running through her body, but one she had never expected to feel again. Turning to her spirit orb she watches as a powerful and kind soul comes closer and closer to the temple from a far away place. Her eyes wide, she calls some of the other priestesses to come. “Go, send a runner to the palace. They must know of this as soon as possible. Heika(His Majesty) is returning!” A wave surprised tittering exchange goes through the gathered girls before they all sprint for the door. A runner is soon on his way to the palace a half mile from the temple. Blood Pledge castle stands high against the clouds, it's turrets and walls both impressive and welcoming somehow. The runner passes through the outer gates in not time. As he rounds the corner leading up to the front doors he spots the young prince Wolfram exiting. “My lord!” He calls, “I come with news from the temple. Heika, Yuri Heika is returning!”

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 06-30-2012, 08:12 PM

Wolfram heard a voice as he turns to see a runner coming towards him. He wonder why he was so excited about until hearing about Yuri. That was surpised because he never thought he would be able to see Yuri ever again. "He is? Truely?" by the tone of his voice he was very happy and surpised to hear Yuri was returning to Shinmakoku. "Thank god..he is return..." Hoping the families will chance their mind. He didn't want to be Maoh...that was Yuri's title. "I must go and tell uncle..make sure he comes here when he is here..I will be waiting for him." He just wonder the decision wasn't completed yet before he would be able to talk to his uncle.

The young prince turns on his heals and runs inside the door heading towards the large studies where his uncle used to be. But he heard voices from outside of the room and he stops. Wolfram moves closer to the door and place his ear to the door to listen in what they was talking about. But it was hard to make out what they was saying. He just hopes Yuri gets back to the castle in time before they do the vote.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-12-2012, 02:33 PM

As Wolfram rushes back inside, Conrart, having overheard the runner announcement, takes off in a different direction. Moving swiftly, he runs to the stables. Without explanation he jumps on to one of the horses being saddles for a scouting party and kicks the beast into a hard gallop. 'Yuri' The name drifts across the man's mind bringing a smile to his lips and settling his heart after the long period of believing he'd never see his king again. The horse moves at top speed the relatively sort distance between Blood Pledge castle and the Great One's temple, it's rider thinking only of seeing Yuri again.

++++++++++

Yuri coughs and sputters, spraying water all around as he sits up in the shallow water of the fountain. When he finally has a moment to look around, he simply stares at his surroundings. Without looking he addresses the boy sitting behind him. “I thought you said we could never get back. You said, the power was gone. . . . .”

Ken smiles a slightly sheepish yet wicked smile. “I wasn't sure until now that we could. See, it was mine and Shinou's power that got us here in the first place, and with him gone, well. . . . .But then I thought, seeing as you defeated him in a way, that you'd most likely be powerful enough to get us here on your own.” Standing up, Ken looks towards the doors leading into the courtyard, grinning as they open to reveal a brown clad figure.

Yuri looks back at Murata, then follows his gaze. Conrart strides swiftly to the fountain's edge, holding a hand out to Yuri. Smiling, Yuri jumps up and rushes over to the man, grasping his hand firmly. “Welcome back, Heika.” he says, giving Yuri a large grin. Forgoing chiding him for calling him Heika, Yuri instead throws his arms around Conrart. Hugging him back briefly but firmly, Conrart quickly lets go, taking hold of the kings hand and making for the door.

“Forgive me Yuri, but we must hurry.” He says, making for the horse he left at the front doors.

“Why?” Yuri inquires, puzzled by his god father's sudden haste. Looking about he adds, “And where is everybody? I figured I'd get a slightly bigger welcoming party. . . .” Only half joking, his wonders put a damper on the joy he'd felt upon returning to the demon kingdom. Ken follows behind, simply watching calmly as Yuri mounts the horse behind Conrart.

Looking over his shoulder, Conrart answers Yuri with, “I'll tell you along the way.” before kicking the horse forward.