`L
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2009, 04:17 AM

Ivvy- same here <3 I'm on like four sites right now. XD <3 -glomps-

And i don't regret asking her!! lol

Monster-

Joo be really silly, you know that! <3 And I'm glad you're a posting person now. It's a good thing, you know. <3 -pats back- I DON'T REGRET!! And I'm glad you got the wings you wanted. :D

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 02-22-2009, 04:20 AM

@ Moni..lol yes you are becoming a posting pro, and I like talking to you so it works...

@ Brock well then it is nice to meet you. And I don't regret attacking her with posts on Jadaeraonline either. >.< In my opinion it was one of the better things I have done. It ended me up here and made a really good friend in the process.. >.< lol.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-22-2009, 04:35 PM

@ Moni..lol yes you are becoming a posting pro, and I like talking to you so it works...

@ Brock well then it is nice to meet you. And I don't regret attacking her with posts on Jadaeraonline either. >.< In my opinion it was one of the better things I have done. It ended me up here and made a really good friend in the process.. >.< lol.

Last edited by Ivvy; 02-22-2009 at 10:33 PM.. Reason: I did not mean to double post....the site went down, and I didn't know it double posted>.<

stormiie
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to stormiie

Old 02-22-2009, 05:13 PM

Helllo everyone.
I am here :D

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-22-2009, 10:34 PM

Hey Stormiie how are you love. I see the site is back up. :)

Monbohn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2009, 11:59 PM

Three minutes left. I'm really surprised they didn't have at least a few hours extension since the site was down. I don't know how long it was down for but I tried for well over 3 maybe 4 hours to get back in and it was still down. Then I fell asleep so I don't know when it came back up but that's quite a few feathers and time for earning gaming gold. Oh well. I still got quite a few things so I can't complain.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-23-2009, 12:05 AM

It was down all night...so I thought they would have extended it as well. >.<

Monbohn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2009, 12:13 AM

Since that is a site issue and there was nothing the users could do about it they should have extended it. Even if only until midnight or something. But I still got a lot of stuff and I had fun. And we can still get the shop items, they'll just cost more now. My typing skills should improve to where I can type at lightning speed. I haven't typed this much in a long time. I might even be prepared to get an office job again. Woo Hoo! It's been a while since I worked so my skills are not fine tuned at the moment.
Did you have fun with the event anyway?