Old 06-17-2010, 10:15 PM

:yumeh1:"The Forbidden Room":yumeh1:

Skelly:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Power-
Pic/Description-(Your choice)

A long time ago during the victorian age there was a school strictly for girls and was a very fair yet private school. A couple days later at the school there was an announcement that a pair of twin girls went missing and only one came back. Their names were Candi and Kia (just picking names and it has nothing to do with our characters) and Candi was the only one that returned but dissapeared a week later and hasn't been found since. Since then a fog has covered the school grounds early in the morning and late, late at night. The school was closed for several years but finally reopened under one of the twin's best friends to both of them and kept the school opened only for them. Now twins are not allowed what so ever near the school's property.

Two best friends during 2009 recently got into the same school "Victorian Rose Academy" and they share the same dorm but with two other girls. The students at this school can only be entered with a special ability; so what will happen after all these years when the fog returns? Let's find out.

(Working on bio):P

Skelly:
Name- Caleb Emerson
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Power- Telekenesis and phase through objects
Pic/Description- (the guy not the girl)

Name- Angelica Duval
Age-16
Gender- Female
Power-Seer (Can see the events yet to pass, and those that have already gone by)
Pic/Description-

While the sun above was high in the sky and no clouds in site, Caleb stepped up on the bus after the doors opened, there were alot of students and only 2seats opened, either sit next to the girl with redish brown hair or sit next the the girl which looked like she blocked her seat with 6 books besides the one she was reading. "Hi can I sit here?" Caleb asked politely waiting her response.

Last edited by Kia_; 06-18-2010 at 01:39 AM..

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 06-18-2010, 02:08 AM

"S-sure..." she managed to stutter, moving as close as she could to the window. She looked down, smiling timidly, as she let him sit. "I haven't seen you before... Will you be entering the Academy this year...? I'm Angelica... Nice to meet you..."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 06-18-2010, 07:38 PM

"Yea it's my first year. I had my parents stick me in here. My name is Caleb by the way and Angelica suits you" Caleb replied thinking she looked kinda familar. (sorry gotta make tea & keep on writing)

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 06-18-2010, 10:53 PM

((No prob, I'm multitasking too! And we'll get to a good length once we capture the flow of the story))

"You think so? That's sweet of you"she said, a warm smile towards him. "Don't worry, a nice boy like you will surely be loved in the academy!" Trying not too look at him for too long, she stared out the window, watching the familiar paths taking them to her home.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-19-2010, 10:08 PM

(so sorry, I didn't expect to wake up early this morning which I only got 4 1/2 hours of sleep. That is very little for me. My grandpa passed away so I've not been feeling well today much. I'm better now but I will say that it is about to storm. Clouds and wind are moving fast.)

"Alright" he didn't argue, he didn't want to bring up the fact his additude sometimes got the better of him. The drive to the large mansion looking school was a 2 1/2 hour ride since it was so far away in a forest like area. "Wow, this is it? This is Victorian Rose Academy?" Caleb replied.

(How about a week after they are at the academy they both go walking in the school and find something un-usual and that leads to them to find out about them being twins. But more like after a few things that link them together happen.)

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 06-20-2010, 03:37 AM

((How about noticing a birthmark, maybe on the nape of the neck or on an arm or something? And maybe things they do exactly the same? We're not fast-forwarding, right?))

"Isn't it beautiful?" she said, a slight smile as she looked at the place lovingly. "Its the closest I have to a home... Want me to help you get settled in?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-23-2010, 03:09 AM

"Sure that would be great" Caleb responded smiling taking out his two suitcases of luggage and a labtop bag.

(We can fast-forward if you want, it's kinda hard to do anything at the moment. Okay, forgive me if my post is a little short, I went to my grandpa's wake. (on my dad's side of the family) Tomorrow is the funeral and its almost 10pm here, I need to sleep soon if I'm getting up at 7 or 8. V.V I so am not liking this.)

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 06-25-2010, 04:35 AM

((I'm sorry to hear that, and don't worry about that))

Caleb and Angelica soon got to the school, where a huge opening banquet was being held. The faculty talked, introducing themselves to students old and new, and everyone was given a run through the rules that govern this boarding school.

The first days were peaceful, and Caleb and Angelica often enjoyed afternoons together. They had so much in common, it was scary. They both liked the same things, ate the same foods, laughed at the same things! But other things were similar too: they both were abandoned as babies, they both are twins but didn't know their sibling... a bit too much for it to be a coincidence.

Today was one such afternoon, the sun slightly covered by some lazy clouds.

"How are you enjoying your time at the Academy?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-26-2010, 07:41 PM

"It's not bad, I like the idea of this place. There have been a few weird things but I can't really place them. What about you?" caleb asked her sitting under the tree they were relaxing beneath.

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 07-03-2010, 01:02 AM

"What do you mean by weird things...? I don't really understand what you mean by that..."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-04-2010, 02:06 PM

he shook his head "nevermind it's nothing" he didn't want to bother her with the details that everyone thinks he's just not used to the place after being here this long already.

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 07-05-2010, 04:57 AM

"You can trust me" she responded, her smile comforting and warm.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-05-2010, 05:00 AM

"Well I keep having weird dreams, seeing and hearing things that arn't there and the fog is when it seems to start"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-29-2011, 07:28 PM

Koraru: this was so long ago that Im just gonna drop this one :P