Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-04-2011, 03:36 AM

"DeathGod's New Task"

Summary: After a near-death experience, a young man gets a glimpse of The God Of Death. Entranced by him—especially by his bright blood red eyes—the man starts purposely putting himself in life-threatening situations just to see him again. ((You said you will play The God Of Death.))

Quote:
Name- Taisuke Aero
Age- 16
Race- Human
Pic-

Last edited by Kia_; 01-04-2011 at 04:01 AM..

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-04-2011, 03:46 AM

Name: Tzalmon Eolian
Age (human-wise) : Unknown. Is probably extremely old. Takes the form of a thirteen year-old boy.
Race: Demonic Reaper. A god of death.
Appearance:

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-04-2011, 04:11 AM

Taisuke Aero, your average teenage boy, living his normal boring life. On his birthday he was out taking a walk on some old train tracks he didn't think was used anymore for years. That was until he was on a bridge where the tracks went across some open water and he saw a train coming his way extremly fast, about the time the train reached him he had fallen off to the side at the very, very last moment almost getting him by it.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-05-2011, 03:04 AM

Near-death experiences were different for each individual person. Some people saw light. Some people saw flashbacks of their life...but some were a little more aware than that.

Sometimes, people would see a figure in a black cloak, holding a scythe of some sort. The Grim Reaper, some say. But no...not the Grim Reaper. There were several Reapers...all were demons. Seeing one during a near-death experience was rare...getting a closer look at one was even rarer.

Tzalmon, such a Reaper, could very easily tell when humans caught sight of him. It always unnerved him, even though the most they could really notice about him...would be his eyes. His bright, blood red eyes...

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-05-2011, 03:28 AM

Taisuke saw a glimpse of Tzalmon and couldn't help but smile a bit before falling into the water and luckily it was summer time. Catching himself and bringing himself back up to the surface he swam off to the side and laid on the grass keeping the eyes he saw of what appeared to be a child that looked like the grim reaper in his head. Something about him made him what to see him again and maybe more often just to see more of him.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-05-2011, 03:51 AM

Tzalmon hovered over the human while he rested on the grass. Of course, now he couldn't be seen...but he was still there. He tended to hang around people who were bound to attract trouble to themselves. It was always a competition with Reapers. The Reapers who guided the most souls to the afterlife, of course, were more recognized among demonic ranks...

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-05-2011, 10:32 PM

"Wow that was just...wow" Is all he Taisuke could say. Taisuke had short black hair damped from the water and dark blue eyes which looked up at the sky as the clouds barely passed by and the sun was shining it's light among the area. "This is deffiently my secret" he spoke.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-06-2011, 02:22 AM

Tzalmon arched a night black eyebrow. Not much of his face could be seen from under his hood. He had black, feathery wings--another sign of his inhumanity. He could actually fly, but not for long distances. Those wings were not big enough, yet--he had to earn larger wings.

What in the world was this human going on about?

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-06-2011, 03:20 AM

Taisuke figured he would try it again, get close to death purposly just to try and see that person again. Quickly getting up and walking way he looked for the old cave not too far from here and was closed down cuz it could collapse anytime. Though him and his friends would always play around in it since they were little. Taisuke looked around and ducked his head in while he crept through the cave to the stronger parts.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-06-2011, 03:35 AM

The cave seemed to be especially weak today. Little bits of rock were tumbling down from the ceiling every once in a while. The threat of death was almost imminent in every way. Even walking in the cave was a bad idea. Tzalmon's figure was suddenly visible, but hazy. He was floating along in front of Taisuke, staring at him like he was insane.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-06-2011, 03:46 AM

Taisuke wandered more and more just wanting another glimpse of the cloaked figure with the red eyes again. Just as he didn't expect it the cave rumbled a little and he could feel his heart speeding up, it wasn't that he was close to death or anything but realized he still had the sinus cold and massive sinus headache which feels like throbbing in your head where you can't focus on anything. Using one hand against the cave wall he used the other hand to place on his head hoping it would stop soon.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-06-2011, 03:50 AM

"You should get out of this cave." The voice was soft and wispy, but audible. Tzalmon didn't realize that he'd spoken for a moment. When he did, he blinked, surprised at himself. What was he doing, speaking to a mortal? It wasn't like him at all. He was just thrown off because of this human's recklessness...yes, that had to be it...

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-06-2011, 04:05 AM

Taisuke couldn't hear much he heard a faint sound but the cave already crumbled blocking his exit 'Damn' he didn't yet want to die just to see the other person he saw before, soon enough a cave piece hit him in the head making him fall and the cave stopped rumbling and collapsing. A girl stepped forward almost like an angel but more of a deathangel which had a similar status of a reaper but she kills who she pleases. "Time to die Taisuke" she spoke.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-06-2011, 04:13 AM

"That is mine." Tzalmon, upon having had Taisuke already see him, was in some way bound to him. "Find your own." He listened, seeming intent. "There's a small girl about to be hit by a truck near Ochre street. Why don't you take care of that?"

He sounded irritated. Firstly because he didn't care for women. And secondly because he hated having his kills stolen. Plus, he killed them fairly...by allowing them to die, first.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-06-2011, 10:44 PM

"Why should I? He has no future to keep a hold of and why would you defend a human, I just want hi body is all. You can keep the soul" though she really did want to body to make it come again, she was like a necromancer and would make it kills tons and tons of people.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-07-2011, 01:31 AM

"He happens to be under my jurisdiction. He has already seen me." Tzalmon fixed her with a terrifying sort of glare. The scythe in his hand leaned ever so slightly in her direction, itching to cut through flesh.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-08-2011, 05:54 PM

Taisuke's breathing could be heard, it was shallow. That was enough to show the girl that she couldn't yet take him. "I'll make you a deal" She spoke. "I will leave him alone only if I can pop in every now and then to check up on you two. Otherwise I will take him without a single word. And as a great-great-grandaughter of the reaper himself, I have that power to do so" She spoke. Holly Engel aka the Holy Angel was her name though she was making a new name of herself. She was only 116 years old which was pretty young for a demon of any kind.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-10-2011, 03:00 AM

"I don't need you to check up on me. But do what you will. Take him, however, and I will not hesitate to kill you." Tzalmon was an old demon. A very old Reaper. He was a descendant of the original Reaper...a nephew. That made him an extremely elderly demon, and a prideful one. He displayed much hubris when it came to younger demons.

After all, he'd been around longer. He knew what was best...these kids didn't know anything at all, in his mind.

"He belongs to me. You know the rules..." Even if a human didn't die, if they saw a Reaper and locked eyes with him or her, that Reaper owned the human in every way. After they died, the Reaper decided their fate and where they would go in the end. It was a rare thing, for a human to lock eyes with a Reaper. But it did happen.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 03:08 AM

"You are like me, a descendant from the reaper but a special blood line I will keep an eye on you and see if you leave this boy" she snapped her fingers and they were outside the cave "Good luck" the boy was taken outside as well but was still out of it. Being hit on the head can do that to you.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-12-2011, 03:35 AM

The interference of the female Reaper had put a damper on Tzalmon's already sour mood. He stood by the human's side, fixing him with a cold and unblinking stare. He was waiting to see if the human could see him, now. He was curious. He had only locked eyes with a human once before--a small child, whom he had idly brushed off when she died.

He hated children.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-13-2011, 01:41 AM

After a couple hours went by Taisuke woke up seeing it was night already "Ugh remind my self never to do that again" he complained feeling the small bump on his head. This was the second time he had gotten out of death and something was preventing him from dying, maybe it was just his luck altogether that kept him safe and avoiding it. When he looked up he saw the same pair of eyes before and hidden inside a hood. He bllinked for a moment letting it register into his mind and then sat up quickly looking around but didn't see the eyes anymore. "Okay now that is the second time I have seen those eyes before, what the hell? You know what I think I'll go home and take some nightquill and go to sleep. Maybe I am just seeing things again like before" he sighed slowly getting up and then walking home at a reasonable and looking behind him every now and then.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 03:11 AM

Tzalmon felt a chill of sorts run down his spine when the human once again met his eyes. It was very clear that he was looking at him--he could see the human's eyes widen fractionally and watched him blink a few times. The shock had vanished--he couldn't see him anymore.

Tzalmon knew that humans were not supposed to see Reapers. Not often, anyway...near-death experiences was what drew them out. There was an old rumor among the elder Reapers that if a human saw the same Reaper three times in a row, he would be able to see him for the rest of his life...even when he wasn't close to death. Tzalmon had never had that happen before, but one of his older colleagues swore there was a ninety year-old woman in Ukraine who could see him at all times whenever he stopped in to check on her...because she had seen him three times in a row.

Tzalmon idly followed the human home. He felt paranoid when the human kept turning around, thinking he could see him again.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-13-2011, 03:22 AM

Taisuke finally made it home after walking through the city and to his apartment near a nice but quiet neighborhood that mostly kept within themselves and with no one else. It's as if they didn't socialize what so ever but they did know eachother. Taisuke walked inside and closed his door locking it behind him heading into the bathroom and starting the bath water on hot as he undressed and waited for the tub to fill up. Turning off the water and slowly getting it he thought about all that had happened to him and the reason why he wanted to get close to death.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 03:28 AM

Tzalmon had no issues following Taisuke home. However, when he noticed that the other male was setting up a bath for himself, he politely left the bathroom and decided to wait outside of the door, though he listened for any sounds of a disturbance.

He could stand many things. Nudity and the showing of skin in any way was something he didn't like. Even when he wasn't on the job, he always wore his long robes and kept his hood up. Sometimes he even covered up his face with a black veil. He didn't like it when other people looked at him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-13-2011, 03:31 AM

Holly Engel appeared again close near the death god and said "What not gonna keep an eye on him?" she teased. she did this to every demon and was known as the teaser child whom acutally did quite well in battles.