artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-24-2011, 03:06 AM

Genji pulls his knees up under his chin when Tatsuki enters the tub. He feels very self-conscious that the very handsome wolf is buck naked just a few feet away from him. He pulls his wet hair over his shoulder and starts to scrub the wet strands with the soap he brought.

He finished scrubbing his hair and puts his head back under the water to rinse the soap from his hair. He comes back up and looks at the wolf across from him. The black hair glistened as it spilled over the side of the tub. He was a very beautiful man…

Genji shook his head trying to jog the thought from his mind. It was then that he noticed the glint of metal hanging from Tatsuki’s wrist. “What’s that?”

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-24-2011, 03:27 AM

Tatsuki shifts his hand so he can look at the boy with one eye. Following his gaze he slides his hand back over his eyes. It's a bracelet, silly human. I found it when I was hunting for piping...." Sitting up, Tatsuki half smiles at the boy. "You do realise, I get three questions now, right?" Not waiting for an answer, Tatsuki leans forward, his hair falling into the tub. Turning in small circles, Tatsuki begins paddling around the tub, the clack of his nails striking the bottom and sides thruming through the water occasionaly.

Licking his fangs, Tatsuki decides to have a little fun with the boy. "I can't help but notice, you can't take your eyes off of me, and your manner seems much more mild with me in this form." Paddling past the boy, close enough that his tail brushes the preist's knees on the way by, he asks a simple question, "Why?"

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-24-2011, 03:54 AM

“Alright, that’s fair.” The exorcist silently cursed to himself, had he really been asking that many questions? Then the wolf starts paddling around the tub. He admires the view as he paddles past him. Then the wolf’s tail brushes him. Genji gasps and blushes at the feeling. Then hears the question…oh Kami, had he been that obvious. He chews on his bottom lip and pulls his knees closer. He was very attracted to other men and well Tatsuki was a perfect example of the male physique….

“Um, well…I-I-I think you are very a-attractive.” The last statement is slightly muffled by his knees. He turns bright red and tries to hide his face.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-24-2011, 04:17 AM

Tatsuki turns slowly and settle back against the far wall once again. "I see" he purrs. Watching the boy across from him tremble slghtly, Tatsuki feels he's had enough fun for the time being. 'If I torment the poor boy too much, who knows what other screw-ups he could be forced into' he muses. Sighing, he slides over the edge of the tub an on to his wel kept grass. Walking over to the pipe, Tatsuki twists a nob which stops the water's flow.

Tatsuki shakes himself off, sending water flying in all directions, and with a final snap of the tail, lets out a loud groan. "I needed that," he mutters. Turning to the boy in his tub, he smiles toothly. "Don't stay in there too long, or else you'll start to boil. And be sure to drain it when you're finished. The lpug is around the back. Tatsuki rotates on the ball of his foot, and start towards the front of his home, then stops. "Oh, and try not to leave a mess, human." he tosses over his shoulder. And with that, Tatsuki sashays out of sight.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-25-2011, 05:08 PM

Genji waited until the wolf was fully gone before he let out a breath. He sets his head on his knees trying to get his heart to beat evenly again. Still blushing he jumps out of the tub and pops the plug and throws on a towel around his hips. ‘Why does he do this to me?’ The exorcist looked around making sure everything was clean. He slipped back into the hut, making sure no one was around he slipped off his towel and started putting on his clothing. Slipping on his fundoshi and hamakas, he turned to check on Rito. The little guy was still dead asleep, Genji scratched his head and smiled.

The exorcist fished in his bag for another shirt and looked around for his host.

Last edited by artbabe33445; 03-25-2011 at 05:42 PM..

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-25-2011, 06:06 PM

Tatsuki rolls his eyes as the young human vanishes into his hut. 'I'll never understand humans and their insistance on not letting others see them without these' he thinks, tugging on his own coverings. Sniffing the air, Tatsuki growls. 'I've been away too long' Slipping off his tattered kimono top, he hangs it on a brance, the embroidered red wolf on the back reflecting in the sunlight. Tatsuki walks around the outside of the grassy area surounding his house. His tail whips back and forth, brushing bush and tree as he goes. Occassionaly, Tatsuki rubs his hand accross his closed eye, then rubs the hand on the bigger trees.

He pants catch on branches once in a white, tattering even further the already well worn black fabric. The white wrappings at the bottom keep the pants from snagging on lower protrusions. Walking opposite the door to his hut, Tatsuki glances in to see the human fully dressed, and looking right at him. With a huff, Tatsuki continues his work. 'Work first, frustrations later' He ignores the human, coming full circle around the area. "Done" he mutters. Grabbing up his top, Tatsuki throws it on over his shoulders, arms poking out at the shoulders where the sleeves had been torn away.

Turning, Tatsuki looks at the preist, eyebrow raised.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-25-2011, 07:49 PM

Genji watched the wolf marking the trees with his sent. The exorcist walked slowly forward letting the youkai finish his task. The was particularly stunned by the beautiful embroidery on Tatsuki’s kimono. He had to admit that the wolf was very handsome and the exorcist was still very shaken from the incident in the bath. He approached the wolf cautiously. “Um…I was just wanted to know…if there was anything I could do to help you out? I know that I am pretty much an unwanted quest…but I thought…maybe I could help you out…”

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-25-2011, 09:21 PM

Tatsuki stares hard at the reletivly small preist. Judging him serious, Tatsuki half grins. 'Why not? It's the least he can do to pay back all the annoyances' Tatsuki huffs. "There's not much around here to do. My energy itself keeps most of the plants healthy, and I doubt you have what it takes to check the pipe line. But..." Tatsuki points at his hut. "I need to re-lay a part of my roof. I seem to have sprung a leak." Motioning to the back of the hut, and off to the left he continues.

"I need sheets of moss for the final part. Take my hoe and head east from here. It's only a little ways so don't worry about the leash." Tatsuki snarls out the last word. "Use the hoe to chop out squares about three foot by three foot squares. I'll need at least six. Bring them back here and set them beside the hut." Tatsuki turns to the boy, "Think you can handle that, human?"

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-25-2011, 09:52 PM

Genji looked at the moss patch and then listened to the low growl that Tatsuki emits when he talks about the bond. Genji ducks his head, then nodded when the wolf asks him. “Yea. I can handle it…” He turns his face to the youkai and smiles. He picks up the hoe and starts to cut large chunks of moss from the ground. The work is very hard, but the exorcist wants to prove himself to the wolf.

Soon sweat is rolling down his back and he pulls his arms out of his kimono letting it hang off his hips. His pale skin glistens in the hot sun like wet marble. Each muscle rolls and moves under his skin reflecting the light. After a few hours his arms start to hurt. Genji crosses his arms and rests them on the top of the hoe and looks over the area. He appreciated the view and marvels at the ingenuity of the wolf yo- no man. He wanted the wolf to see him as more than one of those humans who was obsessed with youkai, just because of they weren’t human. He didn’t want pets, or servants, just a friends and maybe something more.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-25-2011, 10:21 PM

Tatsuki looks over at the boy once in a while as he works upon the roof of his house. 'He's diligent at least' He watches the boy slip out of his sleeves. Seeing the perfectly un mared, porcilin skin, Tatsuki scoffs. 'Never did a hard days labor in his life I'll bet' Stripping away a few more branches, Tatsuki finds his leak problem. Digging at the rotted bark beneath his fingers, he pulls out several thich grubs. 'Damn insects' He growls.

Then, an idea hits him. 'I won't be able to hunt for anyhting big while I'm tied to this idiot...' And with that, he pops the grubs into his mouth. Pulling out a few more, he searches around with his finger tips. As soon as Tatsuki's sure he has the last one, he brings his hand to his mouth. He pauses. Looking down at the boy, he spies him resting on the handle of the hoe. 'Sooner he gets stronger....'

"Oi, human. Catch." With that as the only warning, Tatsuki tosses two of the three inch long grubs. "Eat up. They're good for energy."

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-25-2011, 10:41 PM

Genji catches whatever Tatsuki threw at him. Then he realizes that it is riggiling. Looking down at the grubs he has to keep from gagging. ‘Oh Kami…I don’t think I can do this…’ The little gub looks up at him. Then Genji sees the smirk on the wolf’s face ‘Screw it…’ He tips back his head and swallows the grub whole, feeling wriggle as it goes down. Not a pleasant feeling…

Taking the other he decides that the best action maybe to chew it. He bites off the head then chews the rest of it. The taste nearly makes him vomit…’should have swallowed it whole.’ Standing up straighter he smiles at the wolf. “Nothing to it!” He goes back to getting the moss for the roof. Genji silently begins to plot how to get back at the wolf…

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-25-2011, 10:58 PM

Tatsuki feels a little tug in his chest as he watches the boy down the squiming snack. 'I thought for sure I'd have to climb down and stuff the things down his throat. Good for him' Tatsuki freezes, then shakes hard, trying to drive off that last thought. In an atempt to distract himself, Tatsuki digs out the remainder of the rotten bark. Then, scrapeing his nails on some of the near by leaves, he looks up at the large tree his hut rests against.

Standing, Tatsuki tilts his head back and forth in contemplation. Then, crouching low, his muscles tense up like a spring. Then, with lightning quickness, he launces himself into the lowes branches on the tree, a good fifty feet up the trunk. Once up there, lands lightly on a very thick branch. Examining the trunk, he stands and selects a section of dried bark. With a loud crack, he sinks his claws in past the bark and into the core. Useing his fingers like chisles, he cuts out a chunk large enough for his needs. With a sharp tug, and a snap, he pulls the section away, exposing the core.

Lifting his hand once again, Tatsuki lets his chakura flow into the wound. The wet interior soon dries up, and the bark around the edges folds over. Noding as his work, Tatsuki decides to climb down. With one claw occupied with the hunk of bark, the trip down is much longer than the trip up.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-25-2011, 11:20 PM

Genji watches as Tatsuki deftly assends the tree pulling the bark off for the shingles of the house. The wolf was quite graceful as he worked among the limbs of the tree. His breath caught in his chest as the wolf began to decend one handed. He watches until he is sure that Tatsuki has reached sure footing on the roof.

The exorcist works at pulling out the moss, then forming it into the three feet by three feet slats that Tatsuki had asked for. Bundling his load up in his arms Genji brings the moss slats over to his companion. “Are these what you wanted?”

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-25-2011, 11:35 PM

Setting the bark down over the hole, Tatsuki hops down and lands next to the boy. He examins the bundle with a critcal eye. "Your cuts are rough, and uneven, but I guess they'll do human. Set them over there. I need to get this bark sliced." Launching back on the the roof, Tatsuki begins rubbing his grimy fingers over his face. 'Ugh, he reeks. His smell is all over me just from standing next to him. Bleh' Sticking out his tongue, he looks down at the human. 'I can practicly see the scent coming off of him'

His eyes linger on the exposed flesh of the preist down bellow. The contours of his thin muscles shifting beneath his skin keeps his mind's attention for several second. With a start he jumps off the roof to the other side, away from the boy. 'I just havn't seen an intelligent being around for quite some time. That's the only reason I find any facination with him' he cries out in his mind. Grabing a bucket from behind the hut, Tatsuki fills it with water from the pipe. Snatching up a cup hanging from a vine on the wall, he scoops up some water for a drink. When he's finished, he drops the cup into th bucket, and heads back around the hut.

Setting the bucket within the boy's line of sight, he jump up to the roof, and gets back to work.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-26-2011, 12:07 AM

Genji placed the moss down and went back to gather more. He noticed the face Tatsuki made when he sniffed the air. He placed his forearm under his nose and took a deep breath…What was the wolf’s problem? He didn’t smell any different than he usually did…

The exorcist then remembered what his teacher had told him about certain youkai. The sent of a human could be rather disgusting to them and it took time for them to tolerate. It happened mainly with youkai that had had little to know human contact for long periods of time. Genji wondered silently if there was anything that he could do to improve his sent to the wolf…but dismissed the idea. They weren’t going to be together that long anyways. It was a thought that the exorcist noticed saddened him greatly.

Looking in his line of sight he watched as the youkai placed the fresh water in his line of sight. “Thank you!” Genji took a large few swallows from the cup. The cool water quenched his thirst and he was spurred forward in his work.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-26-2011, 12:38 AM

Tatsuki makes quick work of the shingling, laying each chunk down in precise places. Jumping down, he grabs the cup from the bucket and walkes over to a dirt patch nearby. He purs the water out on the ground. While he waits for it to soak in a bit, he looks past the bush on his right and examins his garden. 'Damn weeds' her curses silently. Tamatoes and onions take up a small portion of his garden, while the bulk of it consists mainly of potatoes. He can just barly see in the far back, the sunnyest spot in the whole area, his two strawberry plants. 'Not quite ripe yet'

Having waited long enough, he scoops up the mud he made with his hands. With the cup dangling from his pants, he strides back over to the hut, and hops up. With some quick smearing, he fills in all the necissary cracks. Hopping down, Tatsuki wipes his claws on his pants. Looking at the pile of moss, he calls over, "Hurry it up, human. I need to get this stuff down before the mud dries, and you're only half done here!" Grabing a sheet of moss, Tatsuki heads back up to put the finishing touches on the patch job.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-26-2011, 02:23 AM

Genji watches Tatsiuki work quickly getting the mud on the roof and moving around the garden. He likes to watch the wolf move it is almost like the man is performing some kind of dance. Every movement is precise, quick and Genji flinds himself gawking again. He is shocked out of his reverie by Tatsuki’s voice. “Sorry…Coming!” The exorcist works quickly making cuts in the moss and piling them together.

He runs over to the side of the hut handing the last of the moss to the wolf. Genji takes a moment to catch his breath and looks up at the working wolf with a smile. His gaze is then drawn over to the modest garden of Tatsuki’s. He notices all of the weeds and without a second thought kneels and begins to pull the little vile plants out of the ground gathering them into his shirt. As he pulls weeds the human begins to hum a little tune that his mother would sing when she worked in the garden.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-26-2011, 04:50 AM

Tatsuki puts the fnishing touches on the roof. With a satisfied sigh, he stands and surveys the work. 'Canpeki desu' he thinks, his lips turning up into an honest smile. He quickly slips back into his usual dour face, before lookign around for the human. Spotting him over in the garden, he growls. Jumping down, he moves forward, ready to start yelling, when he notices what the boy is up to.

Tatsuki can not hold back a grin. 'Well, if ANYTHING good comes from this, it'll be less work for me while he's around, short as that time may be' Tatsuki start chewing his lip with a fang, staring at the youn human. Finaly, he shakes his head, then walks over to his weed bucket hanging in the low branch of a nearby tree. Walking over to the boy, he drops the large bucket beside the kneeling figure. Crouching down next to the preist, Tatsuki gives the boy's shirt a little tug.

Without a word, he reaches inside said shirt and begins removing the weeds. "I have a compost heap a little ways from here." Giving the human a hard look, he says, "You just got clean, human. Try to stave off the dirt. It scums up the tub." Tatsuki's claws scrape lightly over the boys soft stomach as he pulls out the last few handfuls of ruffage. Then, dropping to his own knees, Tatsuki begins weeding along side the little human.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-26-2011, 05:29 AM

Genji smiles when the wolf joins him in the garden. The young exorcist continues to hum and pull weeds. Then he feels Tatsuki’s crawls across his stomach. He shudders and blushes profusely. “Thank you, Tatsuki…you have a beautiful garden, by the way.” Smiling he returns to his work pulling. Genji cannot pull the grin from his face. He hasn’t felt so peaceful in years. The peace floods his soul restoring his chi. Genji’s smile falters for a moment as he thinks about what that will mean.

He was coming to enjoy the company of the wolf…even if sometimes he is arrogant and self centered. The truth was he didn’t want to leave and the exorcist felt that if he was to break the bond Tatsuki would run him off. Something that he believed wasn’t good for either of them. He wouldn’t press the issue right now…just let things happen.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-26-2011, 06:02 AM

They pass several hours in silence, just pulling weed after weed. When they finaly reach the area near Tatsuki's strawberry's, Tatsuki shuffles the priest to the side and finishes the area. When the final weed finds it's way into the bucket, Tatsuki scoops it up, and strides over to the compost heap several paces into the brush. When he turns around after emptying the bucket, the wind shifts. Tatsuki almost gags at the smell coming off the human. He snaps.

With a low rumbling growl, Tatsuki stalks over to the boy in a few quick steps. "I can't take it any more" he hisses between clenched teeth. Grabing the boy by the back of his hakama, and drags him in the direction of the hut. With a wave, he sets things in motion, so when they get around to the side where the tub lay, the water is laping the sides at half way, and the fire is roaring. Tatsuki gives a hard tug so the boy is on his feet when he lets go of his clothing.

With deft fingers, Tatsuki has the human out of his clothing in seconds. Hoisting the human up bridal style, he walks over to the tub, and cerimoniusly dumps the priest in. Snatching up some of his own homemade soap, he pours a gernerous amout over the human's head and shoulders. "I can't stand that smell anymore! Taking the boy's head between his hands, Tatsuki begins scrubing the young one's hair, his claws scraping away dead skin and dirt, but never scraping hard enough to cause any real damage.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2011, 12:27 AM

Enjoying working in the garden Genji doesn’t even realize what is happening until the exorcist hears the low growl and feels himself being drug across the ground. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!” He twisted and turned until they reached the bathhouse. He lets out a eeep of shock as he his suddenly stripped and picked up bridal style. He is frozen naked in the wolf’s arms. Then Genji hits the warm water. Gasping for breath as he comes back up out of the water he glares at Tatsuki. “What the hell is going on?” His smell?...Oh….

Genji relaxes and lets the warm strong hands work the soap into his body scrubbing him again. He must really smell foul to the youkai. Genji knows that he at least the wolf that much of a courtesy, especially since they are bound together. “I didn’t realize my smell upset you so much…” He finds himself leaning into the strong hands and gentle claws. He feels all the tension inching out of his muscles. His eyes slip close and a smile pulls the corners of his mouth up. He is in a state of ecstasy and lets out a breathy moan…

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2011, 07:27 AM

Tatsuki pours more of his homemade soap into his palm. "Well, it does. It smells like racid meat," he growls out. Slipping his hand down the boy's chest, he feels the vibrations of a deep moan run through his fingers, up his arms, and across his own chest. Tatsuki's movements slow. 'What the? A second ago he was pitching a fit.' Rubbing his hands down around the human's waist, he feels the boy's temperature rise. 'Oh bother....he's at that age isn't he. I remember humans around his age being particularly like one of my kind in heat.'

Tatsuki slides his hands around the boys body to scrub just over his backside. Running his claws up, he starts scrubbing the particulary strong smelling areas on the priest. Under the arms, and the sides of the neck, Tatsuki pays close atention to the smell as the soap does it's work. He pulls his hands back for a second to put more soap on before leaning forward. He chest flush against the boy's back, Tatsuki reaches forward and down and hooks his hands underneath the human's knees. Pulling the humans legs up, Tatsuki does his final scrub along the thighs and calfs. With a few extra scrapes on the undersides of the knees, Tastuki pulls back.

"There. Much better." Taking a long wiff, Tatsuki lets out a long staisfied exhale. Taking a few steps to the side, Tatsuki raches into the tub and washes the soap off of his hands and arms. Feeling much better now that the human's smell is now near non existant, Tatsuki hums a little as he walks over to the pipe and turns off the water. Tatsuki turns back to the boy, still sitting in the tub. Eyeing him, he thinks, 'If he really is in heat, I'd better be careful. That smell is one I don't want to smell from a human'

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2011, 11:30 PM

Genji sits in the water as he’s scrubbed by the gentle claws of his host. He stifles another moan and looks embarrassed into the water. “I sorry that I smell so bad.” Tatsuki’s hands feel heavenly on the exorcists skin, but they are dragging up feelings that Genji was hoping to suppress. He knew that the wolf was only tolerating his company at this point and if he wished for Tatsuki to remain amicable Genji knew it would be best to keep his head down.

In truth the human was highly attracted to his youkai counterpart. The wolf was quite handsome, and intelligent. After the wolf finishes scraping under his knees, Genji tucks his legs up and tries to ignore the wolf. The humming soothes his nerves a little bit, but then the wolf gives him the look. The look sends shudders down the exorcists spine. Why was the wolf looking at him that way? He slowly inches his way out of the tub and reaches for a towel covering himself and going for another pair of clothing. He stops when he realizes something… “Tatsuki? Do you have some extra clothes? My clothing probably smells just as gross…I could wash them.”

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-29-2011, 11:43 PM

Looking physicaly more relaxed, Tatsuki nods. 'Makes sense. At least his brain seems to work better when man handled' Tatsuki can't help but grin a bit at his last thought. Stalking around to the front of the house. Slipping inside, he rummages around a bit and finds a spare pair of pants. Tossing them out through the open door, Tatsuki dives deeper into his stock of clothing...of which there is very little.

After several minutes of swimming through random scraps of cloth and more pants, he finally walks out of the hut holding an acceptable top. Tugging at the black material, hechecks for an fith. Deeming it clean, Tatsuki hold the garment up to the light. The soft black vest, much like his own Kimono top, has a wolf emblaed on the back, but this one is dark purple, and is only the head. It's mouth is open and snarling. 'Should come down to his backside, he so small' Tatsuki, looking close for holes, breath in deeply, letting the fabric's scent tickle his nose.

'Better than the reched human smell...' With a sigh, he drops his arms. "This is all I have for tops. Unfortunatly I don't have the style you're used to," Tatsuki says, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "And with no buttons, I'm afraid you're going to get over that foolish human insistance of hiding as much of yourself from the world as possible." Turning to the human, Tatsuki lets his eyes wander over him for a few seconds. "I much prefer one who does not go through their life hiding who they are behind garbs ment to decive others into thinking they are anything but what they were born to be." With that, Tatsuki tosses the vest to the boy.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-31-2011, 10:10 PM

Genji quickly exits the tub as Tatsuki leaves the hut to -what he assumes- find him some clothing. He finds a dry towel and wipes off, curing under his breath…the wolf had aroused and confused the kid. Still a virgin, he was not used to that kind of treatment. He had seen the look that the wolf had given him as he left the room. What was Tatsuki’s deal? One minute he was trying to rip my throat out, the next I’m being molested in a bathtub… Suddenly Genji is hit in the face by a pair of pants that come flying through the doorway.

Pulling the garment off his face he sighs and slowly slips them on. Crossing his arms he looks into the other hut watching as the wolf wildly looks through his pile of clothing. Genji watches him pull out a clean vest, that is longer than he would normally wear. He takes the garment as it is offered to him and puts it on. He lets the vest hang open exposing his chest. Though uncomfortable he listens to Tatsuki’s speech about lies. Genji frowns for a moment and resists the urge to retaliate.

“Alright…though I haven’t kept anything from you…” he frowns walking out of the bath hut and going to his pack. He checks over his little friend who is still asleep.