Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-12-2011, 08:40 PM

Kattie was a 19 year old regular human girl who went to school just like everybody else. She always took interest in the mythical world of vampires, demons and other legendary creatures. The school bell ring for class to be over and she collected her things and headed to the forest, the first place she went before she went home to see if she would ever get the chance to catch one of those legends with her own eyes.

Ellancher
Pure Randomness... now in an ext...

Old 07-13-2011, 12:34 AM

A knocking woke Alessandro. For a moment he was unaware of everything, who he was and where he was and why it was so dark. Though the knocking continued, with a sigh Al's memory returned to him as he fully woke up. He placed his palms against the velvet lining of his coffin lid and shoved on it, hard. Sitting up he watched the white granite lid smash into the wall. Cussing under his breath Alessandro swung his legs over the side of the coffin and stepped out before striding towards the door that was being knocked upon. Grabbing the handle he yanked the door open and glared at his uncle.
"I'm trying to sleep Uncle." He muttered, running a hand through his hair in an attempt to make himself look decent. Hsi uncle shook his head, peices of silvery hair falling into his face before he moothed out his newphe's hair.
"Get dressed, its about time you ate something... somethign human. I beleive you can hunt on your own for once." He said as Al closed the door in his face before opening up the closet and hunting for something that wouldn't stand out.
Deciding on a pair of dark jeans and a black V-neck vest over a silvery long sleeved shirt, Al left his room and headed for the door of the old gothic mansion. With the door half open he shoulded back at his uncle that he was leaving, his tone still annoyed over the fact he'd been woken up. Closing the door Alessandro looked down across the old metal fence to the woods that cut off his home from the rest of the world. Whistling to himself, Al headed down the cobblestone path that lead from the house to the gates. He'd have to cut through the woods before being able to hunt down somethign human, his uncle's words about restraint echoing in his head.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-13-2011, 12:50 AM

Kattie found herself day dreaming again. She a large book laid open across her chest, the title read 'Beyond Sanity and Madness' but she hadn't actually read the book in months. Her hair long blew in the wind as if dancing. The grass around her was green and soft. The trees were large with even larger bushes of leaves in which would sometimes fall and land around her. Kattie sighed and gently lifted the book before closing it and shoving it into her bag. "I have much more to worry about than that dusty old book." She took in the fresh forest air and slowly rose to her feet. Kattie glanced at the clouds. "Who am I kidding... Legends are called legends for a reason right?" She asked aloud before shaking her head and gazing at the ground. "I know they exist! Somehow, someway I'll get to see one."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-13-2011, 04:35 PM

[[ morning~ :3 ]]

Ellancher

Old 07-13-2011, 04:56 PM

((Good mornin'! You sleep well?))

Pushing open the gates, Alessandro yawned still sleepy from sleep for most of the day and most of the night. When he licked his lips he noticed his fangs were out.
"I must be hungrier than I thought." He said, chuckling to himself and he strode towards the woods, the leather of his black boots making almost no sound. Pausing he looked ahead and saw... a human? Of all things so close to his home, a human. Ths worried him so he approched, listening to her talk to herself. He circled around her a good distance away and approched from behind. Leaning against a tree he purpously stepped on a twig, creating a loud crack that echoed a little longer than he'd hoped.
"You know," He began, "it isn't very safe here for a girl as young as you are."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-13-2011, 06:53 PM

[[ yeb~ i slept okay ^^ ]]

Kattie jumped and whipped around to face him.
"I'm 19 years old!" She blinked and took a step back to get a full view at the boy and stared at him for a few seconds.
"Wait a minute...." Kattie get closer and examined him, seeing his fangs she backed off again. She wasn't scared but she didn't know to react at the moment.
"Kyūketsuki*...." Kattie whispered in the wind. She couldn't believe how close to a legend she lived.

[[ *vampire... ]]

Ellancher

Old 07-13-2011, 09:52 PM

"So the humans still use that term." Al muttered to himself as he quirked an eyebrow at the girl. Shaking his head he stepped closer and held Kattie's chin between a pair of his fingers, he wasn't even really trying to restrain her but his grip was quite harsh. He locked eyes with her.
"Now where did you learn that term?" It was clear that the term had made him uneasy. Though the moment he;d finished speaking another voice rang out from somewhere else in the woods.
"Kattie! Kattie, were are you?"

((I'm figuring its one of her friends, or if she had a brother or something it would be him.))

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-13-2011, 10:48 PM

[[ she's got an older brother named David <3 ]]

Kattie stared back at him, not showing any fear though it was clear she was a little scared.
"G-gomen..." She didn't mean any harm by using the term but it was the only she could think of. Hearing her brother call her she kind of ignored him for the time being.
"What would you like for me to call you...?" Kattie asked the boy in somewhat of a small voice.

Ellancher

Old 07-13-2011, 11:09 PM

Al shook his head an realeased his chin as he heard the cracking of branches from behind himself. Cursing under his breath he turned and dissipeared into the woods as Kattie's brother ran up towards her.
"Kattie, are you okay?" He asked, catching his breath, his school cloths dirty from running around the woods looking for Kattie.
"I couldn't find you after school and got worried." He continued, clearly worried about his younger sister's well being.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-13-2011, 11:32 PM

Kattie blinked a few times and the boy was gone. She looked around and sighed.
"He's gone...." She muttered under her breath quietly before her brother got to her. Kattie turned to him with an innocent smile.
"I'm fine~ See?" She turned around to show she was perfectly fine.
"I'm 19 years old, can you pleeaasee stop treating me like a child?" Kattie sighed before gathering her things and throwing her bag over her shoulder.
"Let's go home big brother..." She sounded a little disappointed but she shook it off and smiled at her brother again.
"I'll make dinner since it's so late~ <3"

Ellancher

Old 07-14-2011, 12:12 AM

David nodded, ignoring his sister's mutterings. She'd probably been day dreaming about vampires and werewolves again. He grabbed his sister's hand.
"I know your already nineteen, but you're still my little baby sister." He said as they headed out of the woods and towards home. He glanced over at Kattie.
"What are you planning on cooking tonight?" He asked, he simply adored his sister's cooking.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-14-2011, 12:41 AM

Kattie thought for a minute before answering.
"Stew. After dinner I have to get to bed, I've got a major test in first block... Okay?" She glanced at her older brother.

Ellancher

Old 07-14-2011, 01:12 AM

David nodded, already hungry at the though of his sister's cooking.
"Okay, I'll try not to keep you up." He responded with a smile, the only thoughts in his head being about food.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-14-2011, 01:20 AM

Kattie couldn't help but to laugh a little at the sound of his stomach growling. She smirked when she could there house.
"I'll race you David." Kattie glanced at him, wondering if he still had it in him. When they were kids, they would race to the house when it came into view.
"Last one there has to wash dishes~" Kattie giggled as she took off towards the house.

Ellancher

Old 07-14-2011, 01:59 AM

David laughed and sprinted after his sister.
"I'm not washing this time!" She shouted as he caught up with her, that was all his could muster since he'd been running for awhile already looking for Kattie. She'd probably be able to overtake him and get to the house before him.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-14-2011, 02:08 AM

Kattie slowed herself when she remembered he went looking for her. He's probably been running awhile... I'll let him win~ <3 She thought to herself with a soft giggle. Kattie was a great actress so no one would be able to tell that she wasn't trying to win anymore, not even her brother.

Ellancher

Old 07-14-2011, 02:40 PM

David leaned against the door frame, panting heavily. He looked back at his sister and grinned.
"I... win... dishes are... yours sis." He opened the door and kicked off his sneakers on the mat next to the door. He took off his backpack and headed upstairs to clean up.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-14-2011, 03:57 PM

Kattie smiled and gave a small nod. She followed him inside and went into the kitchen to start dinner. Her mind wandered about the boy she saw in the forest and wondered if she'd ever see him again. She shook her head and focused in making Stew for herself and her brother.

Ellancher

Old 07-15-2011, 01:18 AM

David came down about twenty minutes later, his hair still wet from his shower and dark blue sweatpants handing loosely on his waist. He ran a hand through his hair and headed to the kitchen where he could smell Kattie's cooking, a smile spreading onto his face as he hugged his sister from behind. He placed his chin ontop of his sister's head and looked down at her.
"You can get ready forr bed when you're done eating, I'll do the dishes."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-15-2011, 01:27 AM

Not hearing him come down she jumped a little from the sudden hug and glanced up at him with innocent eyes.
"*Hontoni? You won the race though." She watched the bubbles come to the surface as the stew started to boil and stirred it, careful not to spill any of it.
"It's almost ready... I know you're hungry." Kattie giggled softly to herself.

---
*really?

Ellancher

Old 07-15-2011, 02:51 PM

"Yes hontoni, I need good karma since the spring dance is coming up and I need to find a date." He yawned as he watched his little sister cook. It smelled so good but and he doubted he'd be awake to eat it.

Last edited by Ellancher; 07-15-2011 at 02:54 PM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-15-2011, 05:14 PM

She sighed.
"Okay, okay." Kattie turned off the stove.
"It's ready, grab a bowl." She smirked lightly and looked up at her brother.

Ellancher

Old 07-15-2011, 11:51 PM

David grinned and stepped away from his sister to grab a pair of bowls, one for him and one for Kattie.
"You are going to have some, right?" He asked, looking at her as he grabbed a spoon for each of them,

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-16-2011, 12:08 AM

Kattie nodded.
"Of course, I didn't eat lunch today."

Ellancher

Old 07-16-2011, 01:58 AM

David nodded and set the bowls down on the table before searching through one of the drawers for the knit mats that they put down under pots and other hot things to keep them from burning the table.
"Good, then I don't have to worry about you starving yourself." He replied, pulling out both the chairs that they uually sat in.