PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-29-2011, 02:29 AM

((Umm what just happened?))

As she was beginning to agree with Noah's conditions, he fell to the ground eliciting a gasp from Echo. Moving forward on hands and knees she carefully lifted his head to her lap. Gently running her hands over him, the demon tried to figure out what had happened. No others like her were around, and she hadn't managed to take much of his invigorating energy... "Noah, come on! Stop playing around and tell me what else you want." It was really undignified, but she was worried.

SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 07-29-2011, 02:39 AM

(He fainted from the energy draining. It finally got to him. Now he is a truthful and seemingly romantic dizzy person! XP)

It took a few moments before Noah opened his eyes but he smiled weakly. "I want to stay like this for a while." He looked up at her face for a few moments. "You know you're really pretty." Later he would be swearing delusion at that but for now he was inclined to tell the truth about anything she asked him. One could tell by the look in his eyes that he wasn't being normal but it was obvious he was being truthful too. "Is there anything you want?" He questioned and took her head pulling her face closer to his and looking in her eyes. "Anything at all?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-29-2011, 02:56 AM

That same wash of relief flooded trough Echo at the sight of his blue eyes opening. As Noah said he wanted to stay as he was, she nodded silently and let her hands roam to his silky hair. They froze momentarily. "No one's ever called me pretty before." Never, it had always been terrifying or cruel... But pretty? No one had ever dared utter suh words in her presence!

As he pulled her head down and asked his question a slightly frightened look crossed
Echo's face. What, if she could have anything, did she truly want? "Love, to love and be loved but being what I am that is impossible." Sighing she placed a soft, sad, kiss upon Noah's lips before retreating into her shell once more. The shell created so she was nothing more then a demon bent on gaining the crown, to rule her people and bring them into a new age. She had tried to love once, but he had died and she had done everything to forget and nearly succeeded.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-29-2011, 03:04 AM

Noah continued to stare at her still in his daze. "Nothing is impossible. If we make a contract I can make that happen." Even if it wasn't him that she ended up with he could grant her wish. She could be loved just like she wanted. In the state he was in now he remembered everything. Even his past. "I used to be obsessed with wishes and dreams when I was alive. So much that I never had time for anyone. The people I was around didn't care about me so I locked myself away. I got so depressed that I wanted to end my life. Before that I met a girl and she talked down to me and insulted me. She made me want to make something of myself but the day I decided to do it I was in a wreck and I died. I remember her face now and I really want to thank her. So thank you Echo. Thank you for making me do something about my life."

(He died so long ago and I wanted to do that twist. I figured the resonable explanation was it was so long ago that she forgot him.)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-29-2011, 03:24 AM

(( It's so SAAD! And yeah, I had the same thing in mind. XD))

It hurt, his words burrowed deep within her mind. As she listened, tears glistened at the corner of her eyes. She had been so cruel, so incredibly cruel, to the one she had watched from afar. It was all she knew, all Echo ever wanted to be. Then she'd seen him, and his energy had dazzled her. So good! Full of hopes, dreams and things she'd never know. "It was you... Oh Noah, how can you thank me! I was selfish and cruel. If I couldn't have you, then I made sure that no one would! I thought I loved you, but how can anyone kill the person they love? The wreck was my fault, your death was my fault and I tried to forget it all for so long." She was returning to that day in her mind, and hated herself.

The demon had been broken, and her tears fell freely. Echo's body shook with her emotions. "No contract for love, please, no nothing. I need to leave, stay away from you as far away as possible... Coda will come and destroy you! Never! I can't believe I didn't recognize you, can't believe I nearly destroyed you a second time!" Taking a deep breath Echo gently removed his head from her lap and stood to leave the clearing.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-29-2011, 07:42 PM

Noah just layed there after Echo left and closed his eyes. He felt lighter then ever but he stayed on the ground. This was what happened when ghosts fufilled their goal. He had wanted to thank Echo for making him do something with himself and since he did he no longer needed to do anything in his afterlife. "Why do you refuse to go to heaven? Is it that demon girl? Do you want to stay and protect her?" "Yes. I can't go to heaven if Echo is all alone. I can't leave the person I fell in love with." The angel let out a sigh and went back to heaven. They both knew that since he chose to stay for Echo, once she died he would go to hell. The ghost who rivaled the power of the angels could no longer go to heaven. "Where is my master's sister ghost?" It was a low class demon. "That's none of your business." Noah didn't wait for the demon to respond before sitting up and killing it. He was much stronger then the demon but not all. If her brother showed up he might have a hard time. He stood up and ran after Echo. "Echo!"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-30-2011, 12:03 AM

((At least this gives them a reason for being in love so fast, and puts a wrench into everything.))

The young demon ran out of the woods to return to the well where this re-acquaintance had begun. There she sat down before in an echo of her earlier seat. Echo regarded her fine elegant hands with her red eyes, and wished somehow to return to that day a few centuries ago. She had been so young and foolish then, not realizing how very lucky she was. He hadn't feared her then, a now Noah certainly hated her. Far away she heard her name, but chose to ignore it. It was useless to run of course, but it was still a tempting thought. Rejecting it was easy though, when outrunning fate was quite impossible. That day's events had certainly proven it.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-30-2011, 12:20 AM

(I'm not sure if I should be happy at the wrench. What reason? Sorry I'm slow. Can we bring in the brother? :P)

Noah ran through the forest as fast as he could but they had gone in pretty deep. Along the way he ran into a few lesser demons. This was not a good sign of course. He felt his mental state slipping but tried to keep it. He would forget everything again and he didn't want that. Before then he hd no reason to want his memories. "Echo!" He called her name again and suddenly he stopped. Something was wrong. It was a very strong demonic power. It was coming towards him! He started running towards the well again. If she threw a coin into the well and wished to go back would he be able to grant her wish?

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-30-2011, 12:49 AM

((Yes we can bring in the brother, and maybe a girl to soften him up a little? And I was saying that Eho thinks Noah hates her, or feels completely wrong about being near him because she basically killed him. The reason, is that they knew each other briefly before and fell into a love of sorts.))

Echo's head leaped up. Her brother was there! Standing in a quick motion she fingered her rose bracelet and her sword appeared. Releasing what restraints she had put on her true self, Echo appeared as she truly was for the first time that day. Rushing towards that menacing energy, a worried frown crossed her features. Noah... She could only hope that he was far away and safe. As she ran, Noah was directly in front of her not all that far from where she had been. "Noah, you have to leave and get away from here! Hide, do something please! My brother, Coda, knows .. He... I couldn't bear to see you hurt and he would destroy you."

The tall man moved forward with grace, an amused expression on his face. His amber eyes flicked back and forth, as his honey hair fell down to his shoulders freely. Rather then the look of a demon, Coda seemed like an avenging angel in his silver armor. He wanted to be king of all, and the only one in his way was his ear little sister. To eliminate her, well he wanted to get his hands on her only weakness but it seemed she had beat him to it.

Smoothly following this ghost's voice, he found them soon enough. A menacing chuckle escaped him at the sight of his sister in such a wrecked state. "Oh my dear, it's far too late for that. I will so enjoy this..." The last words were spoken with relish as he stepped forward.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-30-2011, 06:05 AM

(One gardian angel coming up. Kick is butt Noah! *cheers Noah on* Sorry about the curse word but Noah is old enough. He needs it in his vocabulary for when he acts like a total bad ass! Or at least tries to.)

Noah didn't take time to notice Echo's new form and stepped in front of her, putting his arm between Echo and her brother. "I assume you're Coda. I really hope you'll leave peacefully but you probably won't so be prepared to have your ass kicked." Noah wasn't the weak, little, nice ghost people thought him to be. He was strong but he rarely ever needed to use his full power. His one visible eye was focused on Coda in a frightening glare. "The angels are with you Noah. Fight!" The Angels cheered for the ghost who rivaled the angels.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-30-2011, 05:08 PM

Echo let out a sigh. Now this was not at all what she wanted. Instead of staying demurely behind Noah she moved to stand beside him. This was her brother, and her troubles. Besides, she knew very well how to fight. "I appreciate the sentiment Noah, but this is my fight." Echo realized that she could show her weaknesses to Noah, but never anyone else. Shaking her head, the red eyed woman trust her sword forward in an open challenge.

This was far too amusing! Slipping his silver sword from it's scabbard, the demon moved forward towards the ghost. "I can only hope you can live up to your boast." As he spoke the last word Coda leaped forward to slash at the ghost. He was testing this opponent, and had erected a barrier as his sister spoke so she would not be able to interfere. The advantages of his greater powers astounded even Coda sometimes.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-30-2011, 07:57 PM

Noah found it very unfair that Coda had a weapon and he didn't. He let the blade fall towards him and once it hit his skin it stopped. A small amount of black blood seeped into his nice white shirt. "Didn't you know that ghosts have black blood? We aren't alive so our blood has reached an unholy attribute." He knocked the swords away with his hand and out of the barrier. "There. Now we might have a fair fight."He looked so calm but so freaking evil it was scary. All ghosts had a darker side to them being the undead and this was his. He twisted his body and dropped to the ground throwing his leg at Coda i a kick. Ay one could tell there was holy power in this kick. "You're not the only one with power."

(I'm not trying to make him perfect but I had to make it fair and get the sword away.)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-30-2011, 09:07 PM

Gleeful laughter escaped the taller man. Easily catching the foot in his hand, he yanked harshly to make his opponent fall. Then a quick gauntlet-ed hand whipped fort to punch Noah in the face. "Fair? This is hardly fair." Coda didn't let anyone see the sharp pain that one kick had created in his hand. It would fade soon enough, and was nothing more then a sting for him. A sting produced by an annoying bug he would squash.

She knew her brother had let Noah think he had the advantage. Seeing the ravaging way her brother was attacking, Echo felt rage begin to fill her. When angered, she was just as formidable as her brother. Maybe not as strong as Coda, but just as deadly, Echo was sure she could find a way trough the barrier somehow if she was smart enough.