The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 10-16-2007, 01:09 AM

"I'm sorry, the sun is a wonderful gift, it's sad that you can't go out without medication." Gwen tried to say that in the best way posible but it didn't come out right.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-16-2007, 04:59 AM

"It's nothing to be sorry for." he smiled. Gently he stroked her hair and stretched out. "I'm gonna be out for the day I think. Sorry about that." he smiled some as he lied back down on the bed.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2007, 01:00 AM

"Okay, I ought to be going, thank you for everything. You've been very kind," Gwen leaned on Jack's bed as he laid down. She kissed him on the forehead just like he did to her. "Sleep well. I'll be seeing you around." She quietly walked out of his dorm and made her way to her dorm.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-17-2007, 05:27 AM

At the kiss he had closed his eyes and fell asleep right away. Smiling he slept for the rest of the day. When the evening fell he woke up and felt very hungry. Slowly he got changed and went to the dining room and looked around. He didn't know anybody and he didn't see Gwen anywhere. It made him feel very uncomfortable.
Slowly he got a plate with food, feeling watched by everyone.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-18-2007, 12:42 AM

Gwen stumbled into the dining hall, like she usually did. She never really felt hungry but she ate anyway because she didn't want to be too skinny. She grab a plate of food and sat down. Gwen ate her food in silent because every one thought of her as different. She looked over her shoulder and saw a glimpse of what looked like to be Jack. She picked up her plate and walked over to Jack. "Hi, looks like you need some company," Gwen said as she sat down where he was eating.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-18-2007, 04:41 AM

HE looked up and smiled widely. "Finally a friendly face!" he smiled and nodded. "Yeah, you seem to be in need as well." he joked. Then he just smiled and ate, feeling less unwanted. A few moments later there was a glass put in front of Jack by a teacher. "Drink up." the woman ordered. "we don't want you to suck out students."

Jack looked up and hissed lowly. He had never drank humans blood from a human body before, only gifts from blood banks.
However he took the glass and drank it slowly, it tasted horrible.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 09:17 PM

Gwen wrinkled her nose at the sight of Jack drinking human blood. Gwen being only half-vampire rarely drank blood and when she did she usually got it from an animal. As she finished her food she looked up at Jack again to see his lips covered in blood. "Er...you got a little something right there." She said pointing to her lips.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-20-2007, 10:03 PM

Jack was feeling nauseous because of the blood. When she said he had blood on his lips he took a napkin and wiped his mouth. "Gone?" he asked her softly. "Aw..I'm never taking that again...it's gross...." he hissed.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-21-2007, 05:25 PM

Gwen looked down at her plate. Not feeling to well after eating and then seeing Jack drink blood, see gentle pushed her plate away. "I really never get hungry, but I eat anyways so I won't get to skinny. I only have to drink blood when I get hurt." She could smell the blood that was left in his cup. She turned away. When ever she smelt blood her fangs would come out which she hated.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-21-2007, 06:13 PM

Jack slowly got up and smiled some. "Excuse me for one moment..." he said and got from the table, taking the cup with him. He placed it back to the teachers as he hurried to the restrooms.
He felt so sick.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-21-2007, 06:39 PM

After the smell of blood went away Gwen's fangs went back to normal. She watch Jack quickly make his way to the restroom. She looked around the room at all the faces. She saw one girl sitting at a table across from her, the girl made a loser sign on her face and stuck out her tounge. It made Gwen laugh because that girl was older than her but Gwen was more mature. Gwen got up and put her plate away and stood by the bathrooms waiting for Jack.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-21-2007, 06:47 PM

Horrible sounds came from behind the door. Jack got sick in the toilet.
After a while he cleaned his mouth, drank some water and came out of the bathroom shaking like a straw.
"Sorry you had to hear that...I can't handle that kind of blood that well..." he apologized politely.
He looked into the dining room where the students that were close to the door gave the vampire a strange look and some almost threw up theirselfs.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-21-2007, 07:27 PM

"It's fine, I have a very weak stomach when it comes to blood too. Back when my dad was around I would throw up by just looking at him drink down blood." Gwen said as she put her hand on his shoulder. She look into the dining room, "Why are people so mean to us? If any of them treated my family like they do us they wouldn't live to see the sun rise." Gwen let out a sigh.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-21-2007, 07:30 PM

He smiled and got out of the bathroom completely now and shrugged at her sentence. "I think they are scared of things they don't understand..." he whispered. He glanced back into the diningroom and sighed.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-21-2007, 07:41 PM

"Come on, lets go back to my dorm." Gwen took Jack's hand and led him down the hall. "How did you be come a vampire? Were you born or we're you bitten?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-21-2007, 07:44 PM

He gave a nod and sighed softly. Smiling he got with her and smiled. "I was born this way. I don't mind it. What about you?" he asked interested in her past.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-21-2007, 08:48 PM

"I was born this way too, I guess it sometimes okay, I mean I get the good side of being half and half but I don't have a real place that I belong," When they got to her door she opened it and lead Jack inside. "This is the only place that I feel safe really,"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-22-2007, 05:46 AM

He got in and smiled some. He grabbed himself a chair and sat down, smiling at her sweetly. "Yeah...Same here. People always think, because of my being that I can't behave myself, that I see humans as food instead of individuals...." he sighed. "I hate that. And now they make me drink blood I hate. Normally I get my blood from the butchers, or from blood banks."

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-24-2007, 02:08 AM

Gwen nodded in agreement, "yeah, I had to explain to them that I rarely drink blood and that's only if I'm badly hurt." Gwen started playing with her hair that was trown over her shoulder. "Why don't you just tell them that?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-24-2007, 07:35 AM

"Do you even think they would believe a full blood?" he asked her a bit annoyed by the fact humans wouldn't listen.
With a shrug he leaned back and yawned. "I'll just have to deal with it...Or I sit next to a plant..." he joked.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 01:03 AM

Gwen tossed her hair to her back were it hung three inches below her shoulder blades. She sat cross legged on her bed across from Jack. "We'll it's only a few years, besides now you have someone that understands you." Gwen said as she gave a warm smile.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-25-2007, 05:58 AM

He smiled back and nodded. "True!" he smiled and leaned back a bit. "So...What are your hobbies?" he asked smiling.
The smile had actually never faded from his lips. It was cute.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2007, 08:55 PM

"Er...not much other than reading and drawing..." Gwen never really considered anything she did as a hobby, she considered them just another thing in her life.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-27-2007, 08:15 AM

He gave a nod and smiled. "Well that's nice." he said and leaned back. "I do poetry, but I suck, at it." he joked, he loved to make jokes on his own being.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-27-2007, 04:44 PM

Gwen looked on the shelf where all he books were, she looked at the poetry books that were in order favorite to least. "I love poetry...doesn't really matter what kind," After she said that she looked back at Jack and smiled.