Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-11-2008, 03:45 AM

Victoria stared at him a minute , he seemed to be enjoying all of this , of her big stupid crush on him. She wasnt going to let him get all the pleasure. Victoria swallowed hard and she forced a smile "Why , the man who almost killed me? Well..." Victoria stopped for a minute and she blinked , she wondered why he wanted to know this bust she just countined "He was the one who... how do I put it?...Oh yes , ... He was the one who turned me into a bloodsucking leech..." she said now frowning.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 03:39 AM

"Well then that explains a lot." He sighed and said, "So you think Vampires are some blood sucking leech?" He found that insulting because he was born a vampire and enjoyed being one. He kind of felt a sense of sorry that he never felt before and just kind of left the questions a lone. This time he was more upset to even speak and walked away from her and went towards one of the tiger shape-shifters who appeared before him.

"It seems everything is safe but you never know." The Tiger were growled slightly and then stared at Victoria, again with interest. Shape-shifters are very sexual creatures but of course with Vlad around, it was very hard for him to really express his interest. Vlad ignored the smell of sex crazed shape-shifters he turned to Victoria still upset by her words and said "Since it is safe I want you to be placed in here." He pointed to a small room were nothing was in there but a small window that was blocked by a steel door.

The were tiger stared and said, "I thought it would be safer in one room?"

"Well I think it would be better if she was in here." Vlad stated in a cruel way and began to give a stare that he never gave anyone in many centuries. Not since his days when he was a cruel and unspeakable king. "More the coffin here and make sure you guard her. I don't want her involved in anything unless I feel she is needed to be involved. I will give word."

The were tiger shocked by his statement growled slightly in agreement and went to grab the coffin from the other room.

Vlad found himself staring directly at Bruno. A were-wolf who he knew since the days he battled beside him before he knew he was a vampire. Bruno became a were because he wanted to stay beside his king. Bruno bowed slightly and said, "My king we have word that the man you dropped from the plane is still alive. He is coming this way and wants revenge."

Vlad smiled and turned to Victoria. "Please get into the room. I don't want you hurt." It was a change from his attitude but still no matter what she says, she was still a friend and he stayed loyal to friends.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-12-2008, 10:57 AM

Victoria narrowed her eyes "I'm sorry if I insulted you. Some of us didnt really want to be a vampire." and then she turned around so he could see her face "I am not going in there , I'm not stupid Vlad. I can take care of myself and you know it. Your just mad at me right now and I advise you to stop pretending and wip that smile off your face." she said at him , she was really mad at him now that he would dare lock her in room and keep her in there. The turnth was Victoria was beginning to regret coming with him , it might have been a bit easier on her for one.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 01:05 PM

Vlad stood there very amused by her reaction and in away very happy that she reacted in such away. He walked closer to her and just grabbed her and kissed her in away he never kissed anyone. In fact he was shocked by his action and the others who stood around him were in slight shock and amusement.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-12-2008, 09:13 PM

As soon as Vlad kissed Victoria all the regrets she had went away and she kissed him back with passion. Afterward , Victoria stood back and her face was full of shock and her cheeks were pink. Victoria felt her breath get caught in her throat. Victoria stared at him and she just stood there not knowing what to do. All the anger she had for him went away and it became hard to swallow now. Now it was going to be extremely hard for her and her feelings for Vlad. Victoria bit her bottom lip and all the pink in her cheeks went away and she couldnt help but to smile at him.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 04:11 AM

Bruno shrugged and said, "Ummmm sir I am not trying to be a pain but that man or whatever is pretty close. The wolves are howling."

Vlad stared at Victoria until Bruno's last words and he coughed and said, "Yes Yes. Victoria..." He paused and then said with a slight cough, "I can't put you in danger." It was a plea in his voice as he continued, "Please stay here." He pretty much nearly growled or cried that out as two wolves ran in to indicate that the man was there and ready for battle. What stopped the man from entering was the massive amount of magic that protected the building and the people inside.

Vlad looked at Victoria hoping she would...

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-13-2008, 04:15 AM

Victoria sighed , she knew that Vlad didnt want anyone to hurt her but he didnt know she could fight her own battles , but instead of saying that Victoria said "Ok. I will stay here but I am NOT going in that room." she meant what she said and she wouldnt change her mind "Just dont ... get hurt yourself and I swear if I feel that I need to help you I will come down there." she added "But. I will stay here if you really want me too."

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 04:35 AM

Vlad smiled and headed towards the door. He looked back holding his first and said with a slight concern, "Come on. I know you want to fight." he slightly growled when he said it and it was hard to say but what makes this different then any other time he let her fight her battles or any battle. He sighed and grabbed a large sword from Bruno who stood by him. Bruno was slightly bulker and taller then Vlad with a very rough bald head and scars visible across his one eye like a star. Compare to Vlad who appeared more like a dark angel of death, then a brutal warrior.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-13-2008, 04:40 AM

Victoria smiled a little and she followed him "Thanks." she said to Vlad. Victoria even ingored the little growl he had and she watched Vlad get ready to fight , she already had her weapons. She knew exactly how to put the man in his place and she only smiled at the fact that she would get a chance to fight the man.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 04:54 AM

Vlad walked out and noticed the were growling loudly. It seemed like there had to be 2 different types of weres, mainly cat and wolf weres and to Vlad that was never a good sign. If there is more then 20, usually means the person was powerful. Shape-shifters may not be equal to Vampires but three or four was plenty to defeat a vampire or an immortal. To Vlad this could be bad.

The man appeared wounded and looking like he went to hell and back. He limped in with no weapons but power emerged heavily from him. He was not a normal Vampire, an elder from what Vlad can sense. Someone before his own time. He stared at Victoria and frowned, "We have no power over him." Vlad dropped his sword and said, "Forgive me my elder, I did not know when you appeared on the plane. I am so sorry. If you most kill me, I am at your mercy." He bowed so low you would think he was merely a peasant.

The Elder Vampire did nothing but growled a little. Staring at Victoria he smiled and said, "Hello Victoria." His face grim with death but it was merely an illusion. His physical self maybe weak but his spiritual power was strong. Strong enough to steam a heated blast to incinerate the entire area.

Turning to Vlad he said, "Don't be a fool Vladimir Dracula." Vlad stood up. "You have the power over me. I maybe an Elder but you were born a Vampire, you have the power over me Vampire born or shell I call you a pure demon."

Vlad growled and said, "What are you talking about?"

The Elder apoarched and ran after Victoria with a small grin. Vlad turned but the Elder was fast...

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-13-2008, 01:28 PM

Victoria already knew that the man was indeed an Elder Vampire. She did not care whether he had power over her or not , she wanted revenage. Victoria glared at the Elder Vampire "Hello Felix." she said. Victoria did not run , instead she took out a knife that was way smaller than a sword , but way more powerful than a sword. Victoria plundged the knife in Felix's arm and she took out the knife real quick and stabbed it through Felix's side and Victoria ended up screaming at him "I dont care who you are!!!! You were the one who ruined it and you will pay!!!" she yelled , clearly she was talking about something Vlad didnt know about. There was a number of things Felix had done to Victoria and this made her want revenage even more.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 06:47 PM

Vlad stared in disbelief and then in anger. He did not know why but Felix stood there like some rag doll. He had the power to destroy them but he didn't. All he did was laugh. Vlad stared at Victoria and said, "I think you should stop. It is not worth it!" Vlad yelled it out to make sure she heard him and then he stared at her with his eyes to reassure the situation. He did not want an elder vampire to be killed. He knew the danger it can pose to her and to the journey they most for take.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-13-2008, 07:00 PM

Victoria stopped , she pulled out the knife and then she turned to Vlad "Sorry. I just ... was being ... stupid." she said and then she walked away from him and back into the other room.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 03:43 AM

Sighing he followed her and then turned to the Elder Vampire who just was laughing hysterically. The fall from the plane most have damaged his brain and it is taking awhile for it to heal. That could explain the mans behavior and in that case he turned to Bruno who nodded knowing what to do.

Turning inside to Victoria he followed her and grabbed her, "He is insane. It seems the fall from the plane damaged his brain were healing is slowed. In other words we can put him in a cell were he will be judged by his own peers. Not that it matters because Elder Vampires get away with everything but his insanity might put him away for good."

Vlad coughed and said, "The Past is the Past Victoria. You are know a Vampire and I suggest being one. If you don't want it any more, then I suggest leaving. This mission is important and I don't want someone who is disgusted with being a vampire helping out."

He walked over to her and kissed her cheek, "Is it that bad being a Vamp?" He smiled and walked away. He did not want to leave it on a bad note.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-14-2008, 03:49 AM

Victoria felt hurt by what he said , it wasnt bad beign vampire to her at all. She only had to leave behind all her little sisters that looked up to her as a role model and went she left they cryed about her and they hated Victoria for leaving. Victoria was suppose to suck up all the pain and be strong but it was pretty hard for her. And now she might be falling in love with Vlad. Victoria figured she would probably lose him too. Victoria felt really hurt by what Vlad said , so she looked down at her feet in shame. That was all she could do.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 04:05 AM

Vlad felt bad and knew it was hurting her more then him. In turned around and went to her. What the hell? He can't stand to lose someone who been with him for awhile. He walked into the room and hugged her. "I am so sorry." He stated. "I was born a vampire but I was not one my entire life. It took a few years for me to gain my Vampire status. See I was a king of Romania.... I am sure you heard of me." He kind of laughed. "Anyway a lot of the rumors were true about me and I was cruel because I hated it... I hated being a vampire. Eventually I left and faked my death. In the end I became effected by the sun and a few things that are common to being a vampire. Finally I accepted who I was and became part of the Association of Vampires." He laughed. "It turned out we are not evil creatures. In fact we exist because of a virus." He looked at her. "Be proud of your Vampire status and look at it as away to help people. It is time Victoria to understand what it is to be a Vampire." He grinned and kissed her lips. "But we need the key to help us. Even though we are created through a virus, it is the supernatural powers that will protect us and protect other creatures. This journey is not only about Vampires but about all creatures that live on this world that do no wrong." He smiled and said, "We shell live tomorrow night. Day light is coming and we shell relax today and tomorrow night we will have an adventure like no other."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-14-2008, 04:11 AM

Victoria ended up hugging him back , she let him talk and explain things to her. She closed her eyes as she reseted her head againist his chest. All those tears she had been holding back were trying to come out but she refused for them to. Victoria hugged him tighter and especially when he kissed her on the lips. Still holding back the tears Victoria said "Vlad... that was realling kind of you to explain it to me. I am sorry I seem so ashamed to be a Vampire... he just made me give it all up and I was hated by my family for leaving - especially by my little sisters who looked up to me as role models... I had to leave because they would know I was a vampire even thought my family said there was no suck thing... I understand now..."

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 05:10 AM

"My brother was torn from me at a young age and my father was betrayed by his own people, so I can understand sort of what you went through. I am your new family and that is all you need." He smiled and let her cry and Bruno stood at the door and said, "Excuse me sir." Vlad turned his head still holding Victoria and nodded, "Do you want me to move the other coffin?"

Vlad thought and said, "No, leave it in the other room."

He hated coffins but the coffins were meant to keep the sun out. It also looked from the inside and is fire proof and bomb proof and pretty much the safest place to sleep in the world. Vlad was the first to create the coffin experience and it helped keep his people alive.

"Victoria, lets rest." He nodded at Bruno who left with a slight smile on his face.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-14-2008, 06:09 PM

Victoria did cry but only just a little , she was determined to stay strong but sometimes she has to let the pain go. Victoria quickly dryed up the tears thought and she nodded "Yeah , we should get some rest..." she said thought she didnt want to let go of Vlad.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2008, 03:21 AM

((Just going to skip over the sleep part lol))

Next night...

It was nine pm and Vlad unhinged the coffin and got it. He knocked on Victoria's coffin and said, "Wake up darling." Smiling cheerfully as if it would be a good night but in reality it probably be one rough night. He grimaced at the thought and just waited as he quickly changed into a nice white silk shirt and tight black leather pants.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-15-2008, 03:50 AM

(( M'kay ^^ ))

Victoria also unhinged the coffin and got up , she looked a bit startled but she quickly recovered it by a smile at Vlad. Then she yawned a little "You mind while I change?" she asked him.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2008, 03:30 AM

He laughed said, "Oh! Do I have to go?" He said in his baby voice wanting to take a peek at Victoria. Though he wanted to move slowly with the relationship, he still desired a peek... At least to hold him over. He also had to talk to her about even having a relationship, let a lone just saying he is in a relationship. After a pause he said, "We do need to talk, so come get me when you are finished." He walked out of the room and went to see what was going on outside.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2008, 03:36 AM

Victoria smiled with raised eyebrows , after he left she pulled out a a black dress that suited her fine , even thought it had white lace around the top. She slipped off her current dress and pulled on the black one. Victoria walked about of the room as soon as she got on the dress. She looked at Vlad and poked him in the side as she approached him "What is it you want to talk about?" she asked him.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2008, 06:50 AM

He smiled and kissed her cheek, "About us." He glanced at her and looked around. Knowing they were alone he began to speak, "I want a relationship with you but I want to take my time with it." he sighed, "I am not a guy who does the entire "take my time" but for some reason with you I want to make it work." He slightly gave a nod at the end and said, "Are you willing?" He glanced at her hoping her answer would be yes.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2008, 04:26 PM

Victoria looked a Vlad , she was really glad that he wanted a relationship with her and that he really wanted to make it work. Victoria sighed "Vlad , we have got a job. We need to get the key. But however , I have feelings for you. And that makes it hard to say no. We could have a relationship but I dont want it to be used for black-mail... What I am trying to say is I dont want anyone to threathen me and they tell you to go back where you came from or off with my head. I hope you get what I mean. If you agree to this then , yes I am willing." Victoria smiled a little as she said the last part.