Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2008, 08:54 PM

As Rod ran into the kitchen, Raven laughed at the sight of Rod running frantically to the kitch. He looked at the floor and sighed. He hadn't laughed like that in so long. The male nibbled on his bottom lip a little and then stopped when he heard Rod come back out of the kitchen.

When Rod sat down, Raven picked up one of the chai teas and looked at Rod. "Rod, I have something to tell you," He said and then took a sip of the tea. After setting the tea back down on the platter and stood up. The male went to the window and looked up at the moon, and then turned around. We he had turned around, his eyes had turned into a brighter color.

"I'm a..." He paused. "A vampire. But...I don't want to bite you, unless you really want to be bitten. I really enjoy your company Rod," He confessed.

The male smiled, only this time he showed his teeth to the other. "I will completely understand if you don't ever want to talk to me again after this too."

Raven stood there, awaiting the other's answer. He was so scared as to how Rod would react to that little piece of information.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 02-15-2008, 09:26 PM

"It's not funny!" Rod called back while he had started cleaning the mess, but one could hear the mechanic was laughing as well, throughly amused.

When Raven mentioned he had soemthing to tell Rod, the mechanic blinked but listened carefully. He always knew the tone of when something a important. When Raven finally revealed the truth, Rod took it a lot better than most would.

'Well... at least I know I ain't crazy now..." he replied a sigh, smiling a slight. "I mean, I had my hints but I kept telling myself vampires didn't exist," he confessed, blushing a slight. "Analytical mind, you know? but here you are, in front of me." He paused, before adding the last.

"I believe you Raven," he said, smiling a slight wider. "I do, and it doesn't change the fact I've really enjoyed having you around here as well! So, don't worry. I'm not going to freak out. I am curious, certainly, but that goes with my nature. All things in time right?" Rod relaxed back a moment.

"Now just enjoy your Chai alright?" Inwardly, Rod was still pretty darn confused. But he could see from Raven's reactions that if he showed that confusion, or had freaked out, Raven would have bolted.

And Rod found he really didn't want that. They hadn't known each other for long yet, but the house would be much too quiet without the vampire around. He wanted to get to know Raven better, spend more evenings together. He wanted Raven to think of this place as a safe haven of sorts. He opted to trust Raven.

'That heart of yours will be the death of you kid!' Mom had always said. Rod just hoped those words didn't ring truth.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 06:07 AM

Raven sighed in relief and sat back down in the chair, relaxing into it. "I'm so glad that you aren't freaking out. I told someone else that, but he was going to call the cops, so I did the only thing I could do..." He paused for a moment. He looked at Rod with a serious look. "I killed him."

After a couple minutes of silence though, he started laughing and then sighed after it. "I'm just kidding. You're the first human that I've ever told."

The dark haired male picked up his Chai once again and took a nice swig of it. He definitely needed to get this started at the mansion. Though, he wondered how many of them would actually try and drink it. He sighed and set his Chai down, closing his eyes and yawning.

"Ugh...I've never been this tired at night. I'm usually always awake. What time is it anyway?" The male asked, opening one of his eyes slightly to look at the other. For some reason, Rod looked really...cute, sitting in the chair the way he was. He smiled a little and then sighed once again.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 06:18 AM

Rod blinked at this news and the serious look, raising a blond brow, before the other man called it a joke. Rod laughed as well, though inwardly of course was breathing a sigh of relief. "You nearly stopped my heart there Raven!" Rod teased, shaking his head. Oh dear! He supposed vampires would get a rather lively, if not strange sense of humor!

"Am I really?" Rod asked, a bright flush crossing his cheeks before he bowed his head a slight. "Thank you for trusting me then Raven..."

When asked the time he frowned a slight. "It is about two AM or so I believe..." he pondered. He glanced over from his chair, again posed in contemplation. "You could always crash here if you like, I have tomorrow off," he replied, without hesitation. "You are not sick or anything, correct?" Rod set his drink aside a moment to brush away an errant lock of hair that had been in front of his violet eyes. Darn hair always seemed to wish to be in the way!

"It is entirely up to you my friend." He noted as well, sitting there half asleep, that the vampire looked... well...

Rod blinked once more, surprised with himself. Oh that was a terribly inappropriate thought. But it was the truth. The vampire looked rather handsome there. Oh dear...

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 06:27 PM

Raven nibbled on his bottom lip as he thought about if he should stay with the other or if he should go home. Truth was, he'd be in so much trouble for sleeping some where besides the mansion, especially if they found out that he had slept inside a human's house. The dark haired male's feelings were so mixed up right now.

"I don't know if I should stay or not," He said, looking at the other. "I don't want to get in trouble again, but I wanna stay with you." He muttered the last part of the sentence, looking down at the floor.

Those taunting gray eyes looked up at the other male, moving over his body. He took in every detail of the other, watching his movements and everything else that he did. The gods could not stop him from what he was about to do next.

Raven got up and he went over to Rod. The male sat in the other's lap, getting pretty close to him. "Rod," He whispered softly. "Can I...kiss you?" He asked, keeping his eyes on the other. He didn't know what this impulse was, and he wanted it fulfilled, though to Rod it probably sounded weird. Especially since it was one guy to another.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 07:12 PM

"I don't want you to get in trouble either..." Rod mused. But the truth was, he didn't exactly want his companion to leave so soon either. That was selfish wasn't it? Raven could get in very big trouble Rod sensed. And yet... and yet... he found that he wished to help. He did not wish for the night to end quite yet.

"But I would like it if you stayed as well. I would like to help in any way possible." He somehow sensed however, that he could not just go to Raven's family and explain things. That would just make it worse. So... what could he do to help? It was a gnawing question.

Rod blinked a moment as he was looked over, blushing a slight. Usually being covered with grease and grime, dressed in a mechanic's jumpsuit, folks did not give him a second look. But here at home in more casual attire, anyone would have really. Hard work paid off quite well.

And then came a part that Rod didn't see coming, as Raven sat in his lap. He knew most men would have freaked out, gently shoved the vampire off, or yelled a bit. But Rod did not do anything like this. He found himself drawn to Raven's eyes, the vampire's body heat on his. He had never been so close to a guy before... and yet... and yet...

Before he even knew he said it, the word "Yes," came form him. And he didn't pull away.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 11:42 PM

When Rod said yes, Raven smiled and he leaned in closer to the other. This wasn't his first kiss, but it felt like a special moment between the two. So, Raven was gonna take it kind of slow, but he also wanted to taste Rod's lips so much. He finally pressed his lips against the other's, his eyes closing with a couple flutters.

Ah, this was such a good feeling. He moved his hands up and cupped the other's face in his hands, keeping the kiss tender and special. he tilted his head a little bit to get a better angle on the kiss.

He didn't want this moment to end. Raven wanted this moment to go on forever. He finally pulled away after a bit and looked at the other. "Yes. I will stay with you. But...we gotta make sure all the blinds are closed. I really would burst into flames if the sun hit me," He told the other.

Then Raven kissed the other again, though it was a much more passionate kiss than the first kiss they just shared. Mm, he liked the taste of Rod's lips, and the feel of them against his own.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 12:33 AM

It was Rod's first however, by either gender really. But he realized he didn't regret for one moment his answer, as he found himself nearly breathless. Rod's eyes closed as well, a sort of euphoric feeling he had never felt in his body. So... this was what a kiss was like. No, Rod had a feeling not every kiss was like this. Just special ones.

His eyes were closed as he savored that moment as well. Such... tenderness. And yet such feelings evoked, unlike anything the mechanic had ever encountered.

He could taste Raven's lips as well, and realized he enjoyed that taste very much. Instead of pulling away he pressed closer, an arm wrapping around Raven's waist to keep him near seemingly upon its own.

"Not a problem," Rod assured," his voice a little breathless. That was.. amazing. The normally articulate man had no words for this feeling! Before he could find them, he was kissed once more, passionate. Rod found his head was afloat, the world itself seeming so spin at those lips. He couldn't think straight if he wanted to, but there was no denying how he felt. His other hand wrapped around Raven now, meeting at the small of his back.

"Thank you..." he said, looking towards Raven, and realized he wanted another one. Let them remain this way until sunup, Rod didn't wish this to end either! "Now... might I kiss you?" Rod asked. "It is only fair after all," he added, smiling warmly.

It just felt so right. All of this, and Rod wondered idly just how he had done without this feeling before.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 05:53 AM

Raven watched the other when they had pulled away for the second time. "You're very welcome," He whispered to the other, slightly breathless as well. The male swallowed a little bit and ran a hand through Rod's hair when he asked the question. A smile appeared on his face and he nodded.

But, before the other could kiss him, he put a finger to Rod's lips. "Let's close all the blinds first, 'kay?" He said, getting off the other's lap. Raven backed up towards a wall, having already memorized Rod's house.

When the male made it to the wall, he started to slowly move up and down it like he was some sort of stripper, though he did it with more sophistication than a stripper would do. Plus he wasn't taking his clothes off either.

"Also...you have to catch me before you get to kiss me," He said, smirking. The male licked his top lip slowly and sensually, teasing the other.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2008, 03:31 AM

A small gesture, that nod, but Rod found it was enough to make his heart jump a slight. Because of what it meant. But this was soemthing Rod WANTED to do, no matter where it might lead.

"Yes, might be a smart idea..." Rod said, a hint of reluctance in his tone. But, he was a patient man. And so it was he seemed to zip around the house, closing all of the blinds. It made the house dark sure, but Rod knew where everything was. He wasn't used to such darkness... but he could see well enough to make his way around.

And notice Raven, against a wall, doing a slight sort of dance. No... it was much more interesting than that! Rod felt a slight wave down his spine, in his body, at again the smallest gesture. Just a lick, but what an effect it had. Rod promised himself, in a few moments, Raven would be on the receiving end!

"I would not worry about that," Rod replied with a wink. "I tend to go after what I want with everything I have. Besides, I still have a few tricks you know," he added. "But you'll see what I mean." Where was this confidence coming from? Rod didn't rightly know, but he was enjoying himself h decided as he started over towards Raven.

The mechanic was certain this would probably be his new favorite game...

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2008, 04:39 PM

Raven watched him run all over the house, getting all the blinds closed. A small smirk appeared on his face when the other had finished. He kept his eyes on him, making sure he didn't try to cheat.

"Oh is that so?" He asked at Rod's remark that he goes after what he wants. As the other started to walk towards him, Raven smirked a little bit. When Rod had gotten closer, Raven slipped away from him and went around the furniture. The male started upstairs.

"You aren't too bad, Rod. There aren't a lot of people that can keep up with me," He told him as he retreated up the stairs backwards, waiting for the other male. "And to make it more interesting, Rod...I'm going to strip off one piece of clothing at a time." The male smirked and took his shirt off tossing it down onto the stairs.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 07:08 AM

Of course Rod would get the job done quickly. He knew where all of the blinds and curtains were... and... well, currently he really wished to continue where they had left off. Oh he was acting like a bit of a child but he didn't care. It wasn't rational he knew, but that did not matter. For once, he would allow himself to be irrational... because he rather enjoyed all of this.

"Is is," Rod replied with a light, playful grin. It was a new look for the man, but it looked oddly fitting too. Like Rod really should relax more often!
At this news, Rod raised a brow. "Mmmm.... perhaps I should put catching you off a bit longer then?" he teased as he followed upwards.

Oh dear... well. Okay, yes, screw rationality! He was curious, and some part of him really, really wanted to see. As the shirt went flying, Rod could not help but wonder, what would be next. The next thing he realized... was that Raven had a nice chest. A REALLY nice chest. And... and Rod found it hard not to run the rest of the way to go after Raven.

NOW he understood why it was a game harder than it looked! He laughed softly. "Oh you're a tricky one..." he said, trying to restrain himself from running too fast as he chuckled lightly. Hmmmm... whatever could he do to counter this he wondered? 'Steady Rod...' he told himself. 'Don't catch him too soon... but not too late either!' Knowing his luck it would be the shoes off next though!

Darn vampire had quite the allure about him, and Rod certainly was enjoying it.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 07:36 AM

Raven was at the top of the stairs and he kicked his shoes off, tossing them softly down the stairs at Rod. Then the male started to slowly undo his pants, slowly pulling the zipper down. "You're slowing down, Rod. Where's your bedroom?" He asked him, starting down the hall. When he was a pretty good distance down it, he pulled his pants off and tossed them to the top of the stairs, just to tease him more.

Oh yeah...Raven liked this game. He was definitely going to play this game with Rod many times. The vampire leaned back against the wall, messing with the top of his boxers, waiting for the other to appear. As he waited, he leaned down and took his socks off, tossing them to the side as well, not really caring where they went.

"Come on Rod...I'm getting impatient," He called out to the other. "I want to show you the rest of my sexy body!" After that sentence, the vampire stifled a chuckle and he just stood there, still waiting for the other to appear.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 08:02 AM

Rod had to duck a slight, his suspicions confirmed. "Now that's just not right!" he commented, thought found himself laughing softly just the same. Devious little vampire to be sure Raven was! "You'll find out in a moment!" he said, still going up the stairs when a pair of pants flew out onto the stairwell, and landed on the banister beside Rod. He looked towards them a moment, violet eyes blinking, and back upstairs.

"And that's REALLY not fair" Rod added, finding himself hauling up the stairs. Two, three at a time much like a young kid would do. Only, well, this was no game between kids. No way! This was how the grown-ups played, and certainly Rod was enjoying himself. Although next time, he wanted to be the one to tease a bit! Raven was too good at it!

It was all new to Rod, and despite the teasing, or maybe because of it, he was enjoying every moment of it. His mind was providing all sorts of colorful images for him, each one a bit more interesting. Well, it wouldn't be TOO much longer!

Now Raven was in sight... and every bit as lovely as his mind had pictured. Perhaps moreso really! It made his steps quicken even faster, as he was almost there. Phew! What a workout but he knew it would be well worth the results. "You know, when I catch you, I'll make sure you get a chance to show off that body right?" Rod asked with a slight grin. Rod himself was still fully dressed but that was okay. "One way or another those boxers are coming off!"

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 04:47 PM

Raven smirked a little bit when he saw Rod appear at the top of the stairs. The vampire went to the end of the hallway and leaned back against the door. "This is your room, right?" He asked and started to do his thing where he moved up and down the wall. Though this time he was starting to teasingly play with his boxers.

"Come on Rod...I'm waiting," He said and opened the door. The male winked and slipped into it, shutting the door behind him. He walked around after turning the light on, closing the blinds in there, since they hadn't come upstairs yet. A soft sigh escaped Raven's lips as he went over to the bed. He took his boxers off and set them at the end of the bed. After slipping under the covers, he put his hands behind his head and just laid there.

Man Rod's slow. But he's so determined to get me, Raven thought as one of his hands moved under the covers, sliding along his torso and down to his groin. Mm, he was already getting aroused by the current events. "COME ON ROD! I'm already hard!" He yelled at the male.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 06:56 PM

'Come on indeed...' Rod thought, embarassed with himself. Oh man, why so many stairs? He supposed when he bought the place he thought it would make for good exercise, but currently now it seemed a bit of a pain! Rod managed to get out a nod, as for a moment he watched the hypnotic show... who wouldn't. Because also it made the mechanic's overactive mind know that Raven was a vampire of many tricks. And, Rod had a feeling, they had but scratched the surface!

Determined he was though, and it wasn't very long before Rod was just about to open the door. He laughed softly, though a bit of a blush appeared on his cheeks. "That didn't take you long," Rod commented, as he opened the door. "But the night's just started! Doesn't matter how quick after all..." he added, with a light wink as he opened the door. What mattered, really, was how long. A thought of course, the normally shy man would have reeled against.

But... he felt like letting go today. Not only that... but tehre was a really hot, naked guy in his bed and Rod, well... he wanted to continue this adventure. Everything was new, fresh, and not only was he curious but he really wished to see where things would lead.

Once inside he was quick to shut the door, and found that he seemed terribly overdressed for the occasion. "Ah what to do, what to do... have you cornered with no place to go..." Rod commented, as he started to unbutton his shirt. Normally, he was meticulously clean, but today he tossed it aside onto the floor. Rod, certainly, had a nice tan about him and that nice build was now clearly visible. One wondered why any man with a build like that would bother with a shirt!

He wanted of course, to just jump into the bed... but one more thing to take care of first. "Seems I am still a bit overdressed for the occasion," he commented idly, slipping off his shoes and socks. "Of course, pants were easy to slip off, he didn't even bother pulling his belt out of them. No no, no more time to be wasted! Now that any of it was wasted... oh dear...

One could see now it was briefs with Rod, as he slipped his pants off. He certainly wasn't too bad all the way around it seemed. But before Raven could get a peek, Rod quickly hopped into bed as well. Because, well, Raven needed a tease after all! "Of course, now that I've caught you..." he added, as he leaned towards Raven and initiated a kiss. It was an exploratory one, but still quite passionate. Rod took in Raven's unique flavors, his tongue slipping here and there with a gentle slide, before at last one had to come up for air.

Rod knew a lot of this was so impulsive. But it didn't matter. What did was that heat inside of him, this moment... and the feelings it brought.

((Phew, sorry about the mininovel, a lot to cover! Or uncover really *sweatdrops*))

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 07:11 PM

Raven watched the intoxicating show of Rod taking his clothes off. This made the vampire want to play with himself as Rod did that, but he resisted the temptation. God, he was so lucky to get such a hot and good looking man for his own. And a plus was that he liked guys and not girls. Raven could never find a guy that liked JUST guys. Many of them were bisexual and wanted a threesome. Well, Raven was against this, unless it was three guys.

When Rod got into bed and kissed him, Raven kissed him back, keeping the kiss just as passionate. He let Rod explore his mouth, letting his own tongue slid over the other's every once and a while. As they pulled away from the kiss, Raven looked at the other, panting softly. "Wow..." He muttered and set a hand on Rod's chest, moving it around a bit.

Then, Raven laid Rod on his back and he got on top of him. He kissed him and then started to trail the kisses down the other's jawline and then his neck. He didn't leave one spot unkissed as he continued down. Now at his lover's chest, Raven went straight for the twin stubs, just calling Raven's name. At first, it was just soft licks, nibbles, and kisses. But after a bit, Raven started to pull on them slightly, wanting Rod to get more and more aroused.

The male continued down after a while, softly kissing and sucking on the other's stomach as his hands ran up Rod's legs. He liked teasing Rod because he got such a good reaction from it. Raven moved down more, his lips at the tip of the other's arousal. Those gray eyes examined the body part that he's been wanting to tease for the past five minutes.

And so, Raven proceeded to do that. He blew out soft breaths of warm air onto Rod's arousal, giving it little kisses and licks every once and a while. The vampire looked up at Rod. "Like this?" He asked.

{That's alright. I kind of did one too^-^}

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 10:17 PM

Rod had to admit, it had been fun to tease Raven a slight. Next time, he pondered to himself, perhaps he would make a slow show of it? That was pending upon if one, Rod could wait that long to jump into the bed. And of course, two, if Raven would allow the wait! But tehre were so many ideas in his mind, things to try and explore, he knew that this would not be their first time like this. No way...

Now, a lot of things made sense to him tha didn't before. He supposed in a way Mom had been right. But Rod didn't care. It felt good to finally relax, and be intimate with another man. Good to know those... inklings he had all his life were not bits of insanity as he folks said. But true feelings and thoughts, and as he was discovering, perfectly natural and wonderful all the same.

Rod nodded. "Just think of what the next one will be like," he commented with a light grin. Because he had ever intention of doing that again... and again... and probably again a few more times around! Raven had a unique taste, a unique feel, and Rod found that he wanted more. Which, very shortly, was what he got. He found his breath threatening to leave him, his mind whirling, as Raven started to kiss his body. Such light kisses, but they aroused such a feeling Rod got shivers down his spine and found himself gasping softly.

There was no doubt Raven was good at this. Rod almost felt bad he was completely new, but then... it would be fun to learn too. And then Raven went for what Rod had never realized was so sensitive before!As Raven kissed, he felt a jolt through his body. At the nibble it was nearly electrifying, making Rod's breath nearly leave him. "Oh Raven..." he managed to say, indeed, his feelings certainly rising to the occasion. And when he started to pull, well, Rod really couldn't hold back an exclamation. That electricity seemed to turn to pure fire, as the building arousal resulted. He had never, ever, felt this way.

"Damn you're good!" Rod said between heated gasps. It was an understatement, and Rod wished to somehow repay Raven for this kindness. He had a feeling that moment wouldn't come too far off however.

His touch sent shiver of pleasure, especially where they were situated. And as those lips traveled lower, Rod found himself wanted to yell out oh don't tease me much longer! Lower! For, right now, what lied beneath was strong. Those shivers, ripples of pleasures returned at the simple action of Raven's warm breath hitting upon it. And when he licked it, well...

"YES!" Rod replied, relishing every second. If this kept up, well, Rod had a feeling he knew what would happen. But the events had his excitement growing, every part of him intent on Raven and his actions. Teach him more, teach him everything! And Rod would prove to be a good student. He would make sure of it! "Like that... more..." he urged.

((Ah good! I was afraid because most people get intimidated by long posts like that. ><; Wow, this has to be one of the first yaoi rps Ive been in to come this far :3 ))

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 04:01 AM

Raven smirked as he heard Rod yell out. "I'm glad that you're enjoying," He said rather seductively. Of course, now he couldn't stop giving attention to the other's arousal. He pulled the covers over him so that Rod couldn't watch. "Don't you dare move the covers. Remember, I bite," The vampire teased. Then, he started to kiss and suck on the spots where he knew were extremely sensitive.

Every once and a while he'd gently nibble on the soft skin, wanting to hear and see the reaction that he got from it. Of course he knew though that he'd get a good reaction from it. He slipped his hands up Rod's legs slowly and teasingly. After a bit, Raven's mouth was over a little bit of Rod's delicious arousal. The male gave a soft moan from his throat, letting it vibrate around it.

He moved down farther on it and kept moaning, continuing to send vibrations all around it. The vampire couldn't wait to hear Rod call out his name with pleasure, exploding deep into his mouth. Of course, Raven could already taste it, since he could tell Rod was already leaking a little bit.

{Ok...if this gets any more sexy, we'll have to skip the scene or take it to PMs. Though I really wanna earn gold...}

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 06:14 AM

((Hmmmm.... we could always do what a friend of mine and I would always do and right about at the point where things were getting too hot, put up a CENSORED sign and skip to directly after? That way we still get the gold *nods* Hmmmm... Ill go ahead and put up the censor sign in this post actually, haha, I love earning the gold too yanno? ))

"Oh that's cheating..." Rod gasped, noting the covers and the way they were used so... aptly. He was tempted to test that, but of course did not. But he did at first try to peer under. But when those touches and kisses and sucks came that Rod did not see coming, he found he was far too occupied to even try! His eyes half closed as he gasped.

And when his lips move there, at the gentle vibrations, one could easily hear Rod's reactions. "Oh Raven!" he yelled. "Raven! Keep... keep going! Keep... doing... THAT!" he gasped. And as things reached a fevered pitch, one could hear Raven's name echo throughout the house as Rod found himself immersed in a feeling he hadn't known existed before.

-Enter the ye ol CENSORED sign of doom-

Afterwards, Rod was still gasping for breath, quite taken with Raven's actions. "Wow..." he breathed, looking towards Raven. You really know what you are doing. I have a feeling I am going to quite enjoy learning from you..."

((That should do the trick? It allows one to get pretty darn far without actually getting in deep! Or well, trouble))

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 04:30 PM

After it was all done, Raven was laying next to Rod, snuggled up against him. The vampire smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I got taught really well by my first lover," He told him and sighed a little bit at the thought of him.

There was no guessing that Raven missed him, but he was gone and nothing could bring him back. He sat up and stretched his arms up into the air. A small mark was on his arm, that really wouldn't have been noticed if someone was preoccupied with rather...sexual things.

{sorry its so small today. i had a brain fart^-^;}

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2008, 02:13 AM

Rod liked this closeness, the warmth of two bodies pressed togetehr this way, the feel of naked skin. It made him wonder... just how had he spent so many nights without it? Without this feeling? Well, perhaps, it was because he had always tried to keep himself distracted from these sort of thoughts. Thoughts his mother had tried to tell him were evil. But tehre was nothing, absolutely nothing evil about this. About this feeling, these moments.

"I see..." Rod replied. "To be honest you are my first..." he added, smiling as the feelings of but moments before still lingered. "I never thought I could feel anything like that Raven..." he admitted. "It was incredible..." He paused a moment.

"I would like to learn as much as I can so someday I can return the favor fully," he added, quite relaxed himself. Unfortunately, indeed, the mechanic's mind was still rather preoccupied. His rationality was slowly returning, but it still took a backseat to pretty much everything else for once. It felt good to finally let loose and just... be. Just act, and not worry about what came next.

((*Giggles* And here I thought I was the only one to use that phrase! No worries, we all get those!))

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2008, 04:36 AM

Raven smiled a little bit and leaned down from his sitting position. He softly pressed his lips against Rod's, closing his eyes. "Mm," He muttered when he pulled back. A soft smile appeared on his face as he looked down at the other. "Well, I'm glad that I was your first instead of someone else." There was so much truth deep in Raven's eyes. Of course, there were times when he lied, but that was rare and he only lied to the elders.

"And I would love to teach you all of my techniques," He whispered seductively into the other's ear. "I can tell you how I do it all. Teach you how to move your tongue slowly and sensually across any surface." As he said this, his hand was moving around the other's torso slowly.

Raven was up for another round, but he didn't know if Rod was. He wouldn't push it if Rod was too tired for some more. Truth was, it was almost time for Raven to get to sleep. He could tell when the sunrise was about to come up.

{Yeah, I know. God I'm in so much pain...}

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2008, 04:48 AM

Rod blushed at that sentiment. "I am as well..." he replied, knowing full well that tehre was probably noone else who could have delivered such a feeling, and deliver it so strongly on top of that. He was certain he didn't want there to be anyways. This was perfect. He could see the truth reflected tehre as well, and it made him smile.

He took in that soft kiss as he had all of the others, savoring it. Raven's lips, after all, each kiss was unique but laced with flavor. Each a new experience Rod wished to discover time and time again.

Rod's eyes closed as Raven's hand caressed, and he nodded. "I will learn it all gladly," the mechanic replied. "And after, I will be happy to show you what I've learned..." Oh that touch... Raven's fingers held some sort of magic to them it always seemed. Some sort of wonderful, delightful magic that left a tingle down Rod's spine.

Rod, however, didn't know what hour it was. He hardly ever kept a watch, and time slipped away from him very quickly. He had been a slight winded earlier, but now that he had a few moments to relax, well... he was ready. "Anytime you wish to each me, I'll learn..." Rod added. Which was the honest truth. He wanted to learn everything...

((o.o You should rest, take some time off then PWC! ><; Do ya have anything you can take for it?))

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2008, 05:33 AM

The vampire smiled at the other and he laid back down, putting his hands behind his head. "Alright then...lesson one is already done because you're a fabulous kisser," He told him, smirking and winking. "Lesson number two. Licking. Now, when you lick a body part of any kind, put sensuality into it," He explained and moved over, his lips next to the other's neck. "Like this."

Raven then started to lick certain spots of Rod's neck, putting all the sensualness that he had into it. God, Raven was getting aroused again. However, he'd resist some more X-rated games with Rod until Rod knew everything that he knew. After a little bit more licking, Raven laid back down on his back. "Alright, it's your turn," He told Rod.

God this was going to be fun. Raven hasn't cared about someone this much as to teach them his techiniques. Not to mention, he figured that Rod would catch on pretty quickly. Rod was a smart man after all, and Raven really respected that. Maybe, just this once, he'd stay up during the day just to teach Rod.

{Well, it's that lovely time of the month. So, I only have Ibuprofen to take and that doesn't help much. I need some Midol.}