shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-21-2008, 06:45 PM

Introducion:
A vampire coven is known to be at large with those of the humans that live in their town. Those who go in never come out or when they come back they are as pale as moonbeams and shimmer in the light just as bright.
Humans call them vampires. They are considered to be the living dead. Feeding of others to sustain themselves and keep themselves "alive". This coven has changed you and killed your whole family, the vampires opposed that wanted to kill the ones who changed them, they all search for each other to band together and avenge the lives that have been taken from them.

Character profile sheets:

Name:
apperance:
Bio:

Chacacters:

Shinigami's character:
Name: Shinigami (shinn) rose
Apperance:

bio: Shinn has always been mistaken for a boy until they see her in the full moon, her white hair and her angry red eyes search for those who had changed her againest her will.

Yume_no_Yume
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-24-2008, 10:04 PM

Vasilis walked down the street, his sister close behind, holding his jacket. "You know Amilie, I'm not going to lose you..."

"I know," she said quietly, "I just don't want to lose you. If I don't know where you are, I can't safely feed."

"I know, I know," he said, stopping under the lit streetlight to look at his sister, shaking the hair out of his eyes. "So, to the park?"

"To the park," she said with a nod.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 10:08 PM

shinn walked along the pond at the park watching for any prey that may pass by. Shinn silently hummed to herself her angelic face happy and calm.

Yume_no_Yume
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-24-2008, 10:26 PM

Arriving in the park, Vasilis immediately tightened up, knowing that this place was frequented by other vampires. "Where should I wait for you?" he asked his sister, not letting his feelings affect his voice.

"Where we always have met, at the play area, on the swings," she said, shaking her head at him. "You know, you don't always need to come if it bothers you so..."

"You know I could never let you go anywhere without me," he answered, walking the familiar path towards the swings.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 10:58 PM

Shinn sighed then looked over to se two other vampire she sighed knowing that they were probably feeding so she would stay out of their way until she could figure out when it was safe for them. Her childlike features made many ask her about her parents as they passed by while she waited.