Naisou
Can't rain all the time

Old 08-14-2009, 08:12 AM

@Hime: ewwww papers. they are no fun at all.
@Sakura_Madison: lol, it wasn't funny at the time, since I was younger, but now it is, when I think back on it. xD

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry Octopus View Post
@White: It is, we rescued him from walmart. :)
Awww! I always feel sorry for those poor little fish stuck in tiny cups at walmart. He looks happier in the picture :)

@Naisou Awww...well, lots of people stay up late in the summer. It's nice and cool at night, XD.

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-14-2009, 08:14 AM

@Hime: I hope you're OK! You can get that paper finished. :) Are you in college?

@White: That is a very artistic way to describe my toilet. I applaud you. xD

Just in case you guys din't see. ;]

Naisou
Can't rain all the time

Old 08-14-2009, 08:14 AM

@Dejagurl: yeah, its just gonna be hard to revert back to 'normal' when I have to go to school. bleh

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 08-14-2009, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Hime* View Post
Man, I'm so tired.
I've been coughing all night; and I need to finish a paper within 4 hours, after that I quickly have to head to work - I'm working till 10 pm. It's gonna be a looooong and tiresome day. Dx
I hope you will be doing better.

Must get some rest when you get back home.

white2fire
^_^

Old 08-14-2009, 08:15 AM

@Strawberry: *curtsy* Thank you. I had fun thinking of it. I rather enjoy creating silly sentences out of random things.

*Hime*

Old 08-14-2009, 08:16 AM

@Berry; yes I am. I turned in my thesis two weeks ago so I'm praying I'll get my master this year. At the same time I'm also studying for teacher, which is where the paper is for.
And thanks, I hope so too. I'll need to take my leave now though, or it won't happen. I'll be back! :3

@Sakura: I probably won't. I want to see my boyfriend too today..

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 08-14-2009, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naisou View Post
@Hime: ewwww papers. they are no fun at all.
@Sakura_Madison: lol, it wasn't funny at the time, since I was younger, but now it is, when I think back on it. xD

How little were you when you have the beta fishes?

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 08:17 AM

Quote:
@Dejagurl: yeah, its just gonna be hard to revert back to 'normal' when I have to go to school. bleh
Eeeeek...yeah, I know how you feel. I was on a swim team earlier this summer and they had practices in the evening. Then all the sudden they changed them to 6:30 Am and we all just about died XD. I don't think I've ever seen so many half awake groggy people in the same place at the same time XD!
Anyway, I hope you manage to get your sleep schedule worked out before then. If it's any consolation, it's usually only a week or so before you get used to a new schedule...

white2fire
^_^

Old 08-14-2009, 08:17 AM

@Hime: Good luck with the paper and everything else. See you later.

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 08:18 AM

Awww, another cute gecko picture!! This one's even cuter than the first one :D

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-14-2009, 08:18 AM

Ohhh I love to write papers. @_@ I just cant get enough of it.

The ticket winners have been posted. :) I'm going to take a little bit to pick the next prize, this is going a little speedy :U though I've a lot of loot to distrubte >_<

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 08-14-2009, 08:19 AM

I have no idea what to do.

My back is killing me because I was on my bed with my laptop. D;

Naisou
Can't rain all the time

Old 08-14-2009, 08:19 AM

@Sakura_Madison: um.....about ten or so I guess...(doesn't quite remember) lol

I also had hamsters at some point, all I really remember about those is one bit me. and another ate its child...not very pleasant memories of them.... lol

@Dejagurl: oh noes!! that would be horrible! It takes a small army to wake me up, and I have a hard enough time waking up at 6:30 let alone being somewhere by 6:30. xD

Last edited by Naisou; 08-14-2009 at 08:21 AM..

Mist Dragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 08:21 AM

I.Officially. Want. A. Spotted. Gecko.

Unfortunately they don't sell them here on Hawaii... and they can't be ordered because of the quarantine laws. it would have to get quarantined for 120 days, in which time who knows the horrors it could endure.

So yeah I'm just gunna hop right in to the conversation.

xSad_Eyesx
*^_^*

Woah O_O
I got the first ticket

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

@ Naisou:

Ah that was a long time. I have never heard of those fishes, till I went to Wal-Mart. XD

Aww, well at least you remember that hamster.

I am more into cats. I have one at this time.

@ Strawberry:

What is the gecko's name?

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

EGAD HAMPSTERS ARE CUTE. .-.

I don't just photo animals :3

@Sakura: One's name is Daphani and the other is Daisy. they're sisters. :)

@New comers: HEY THERE! :) They're called leopard geckos. They make wonderfull pets. :)

white2fire
^_^

Old 08-14-2009, 08:22 AM

@Strawberry: Cute gecko, nice pic. Lovely other pic.
@Naisou: I had hamsters once...THEY were mean! The female one kept on biting me. :(

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 08:22 AM

Quote:
@Sakura_Madison: um.....about ten or so I guess...(doesn't quite remember) lol

I also had hamsters at some point, all I really remember about those is one bit me. and another ate its child...not very pleasant memories of them.... lol

@Dejagurl: oh noes!! that would be horrible! It takes a small army to wake me up, and I have a hard enough time waking up at 6:30 let alone being somewhere by 6:30. xD
XD we survived. But I sure wouldn't want to do that again XD!
What kind of classes are you going to be taking?

Naisou
Can't rain all the time

Old 08-14-2009, 08:24 AM

@Sakura_Madison: yeah, it was a while back. I've always had some pet or another for the most part though. and my poor hamsters, one was nice, but the mother was horrible.
out of all my pets I have never had a cat. I suppose that is a good thing though because just a few months ago we realized my sister is allergic to them...that would have been bad.
now we have two dogs.

@white2fire: yeah, one was nice, the other was horrid, canabilistic little creature.

@ Dejagurl: yeah, i wouldn't either. I'm taking an art class, fitness and wellness, german probably, psychology, and something else. lol, maybe an english class.

Mist Dragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 08:24 AM

They really don't sell anything fun on Hawaii... other than fish and average animals like cats. I guess there has to be SOMETHING wrong with paradise(I just moved here so it's still like a little vacation to me).

Hamsters are cute, but they do get mean, and their teeth are small, and sharp.

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 08-14-2009, 08:25 AM

@ Strawberry:

Those are some nice names for the sisters.

Do they fight at all?

Who is that on the picture with the two girls?

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mist Dragon View Post
They really don't sell anything fun on Hawaii... other than fish and average animals like cats. I guess there has to be SOMETHING wrong with paradise(I just moved here so it's still like a little vacation to me).

Hamsters are cute, but they do get mean, and their teeth are small, and sharp.
Awww...that's sad. Cool you get to live in Hawaii though! What island are you on?

white2fire
^_^

Old 08-14-2009, 08:26 AM

@Mist: Hello there! I'm sure you'll get used to it someday soon.

@apparently everyoneelse: My current pet is an outside cat. (While on the topic of pets)