Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 10:04 PM

"Hmm maybe you could ransom. I am sure they will give anything for her back," Delilah said.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-22-2013, 07:00 AM

Anastasia didn't turn around as her angry slowly disappeared and her tears dried up, her smile returned her to face as she slowly turned around. "People like me? You mean like your friend's little buddy in the other room? I'm sorry Tristan, but you have no right to say that and you know nothing about me. Never compare a daughter to her father, especially if she is able to kill you in a second." Anastasia said as her scarf fluttered lightly behind her and went to the kitchen table and gently touched a chair. "Why do I deserve what I have gotten?" She asked as her angry seem to slowly come back undetected.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-22-2013, 04:55 PM

"I know of you, Assassin. 'what goes around, come's around' is the common phrase, I believe. "he said. He then tossed her a file. "I'v been researching your family, sense you guy's been trying to rob me and my friend's place. I have a lead on your mother's death, you might want to check out. "he said, and turned to leave. "don't say I didn't do you any favor's"

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-26-2013, 03:06 AM

Anastasia went silent as she listened to Tristan for a while until she saw the file landing on the table. She looked at it and opened it with a sharp gasp hearing about the lead on her mother's death. She smiled softly and ran to Tristan, hugging you tightly. She slowly released him smiling, "Spasibo." she said softly in a gentle voice and turned back to the file, looking through it.

Yuri ran over the buildings, looking down as he saw four to five cars on the road following him. He was her guardian and he was doing a horrible job at protecting her from the outside world. "What are the coordinates you're picking up?" Yuri asked as he stopped at a corner, overlooking the city a little. "Nothing so far, we have to find her quickly or else the boss might do something to us." One of the drivers said in a slight panic, "As long as we find her before they do, then we're going to be fine da." The young man said free jumping from building to building.

Andraus

Old 02-28-2013, 04:45 PM

The File told of a Bar in the 'Red-light' district. It also mentioned a Name of the last known person to speak with her, a Man named 'Muzu Tempano.' It also high-lighted some specific activity's going on around her, such as failed Attempt's on her life, and under-hand dealing's.

Andraus

Old 03-08-2013, 06:13 PM

Gothika_Knight:

buffythevampireslayer12:

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-08-2013, 08:17 PM

(idk what to post)

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-10-2013, 09:27 AM

[Andy, I think Buffy is waiting for a post from you]

Anastasia read the file, scanning the information in front of her. 'Hmm, interesting.' She thought to herself. She sat at the table, her scarf swaying lightly as she moved her head, trying to remember who Muzo Tempano was.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 03-10-2013 at 09:31 AM..

Andraus

Old 03-11-2013, 04:05 PM

Tristan walked in. "Muzu Tempano. Japanese, charismatic, and leader of a underground Prostitution and drug ring. "He said to her. "It's unknown what they were talking about, but his current location is the Bar 'Bacchus', in downtown. "He said to her. "That's Home to the home to the Irish mob family, the O'Sullivan's "he said to her.

"That's a Possibility. We could easily squeeze a good few million, but what's to stop them from attacking us, later? "He asked.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-12-2013, 01:09 AM

"Well we will just have to watch our back," Delilah said with a smile to try to reassure him. She wanted to make him feel better about the whole thing. She gave him a soft kiss and smiled.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-15-2013, 07:36 AM

Anastasia looked at Tristan and back at the file as she heard him talking about Muzu. A deep growl escaped Anastasia's through once she heard where he was and who was that part of town, "My day seems to be getting better each time." She said grumbling as she told of a plan.

Andraus

Old 03-18-2013, 03:53 PM

Alex kissed her back "You have a surprising ability to make me feel better when I'm down. "He said.

Tristan handed her his cell "Call your bodyguard. We might be abled to work out a.....arrangement. You leave us alone, and I give you the head of this murderer on a silver platter "He said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-18-2013, 06:40 PM

Delilah smiled. "thats my jobs dear," she smiled and hugged him. "I know we will get through this.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-19-2013, 03:49 AM

Anastasia listened to Tristan, thinking of her options. A heavy sigh escaped her lips as she stood up and walked into the living room towards the front door. She grabbed the doorknob and turned it, once the door flung open she closed it behind her and sat on the porch curling in a ball. She needed to relax and rest her mind for a moment...it was all she could do. 'So...I might be able to find him after all mama, but even if I kill...it won't bring you back.' Anastasia thought to herself, hiding in her scarf.

Yuri looked around, knowing it was going to be impossible to get a trace on Anastasia. He sat and thought as the five cars came to a halt and let out the dogs to sniff her out. He watched until his phone rung, it was Ivan. "Da Tsar?" He answered in a slightly worried tone. "My beloved sestry will be helping find Anastasia. I want her back before any rival gang or mob finds out she's up for grabs. The Belarusian and Ukrainian Mobs will be helping us...don't screw up." Ivan hissed as the phone clicked. Yuri gulped lightly, looking around slowly as she climbed down the fire escape, he knew now that the allied mobs were with them, he was really running out of time.

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 03-30-2013, 06:52 AM

SPOILERX

Name : Memphis "Mem" Ireten (her real last name is Corinthos, but she doesn't know that)
Gender: Female, but looks like a male, and pretty much everyone thinks she is (minus two or three people)
Personality : Mem has this quiet, cute look to her, but she really isn't either of those two things. She's quick to anger (and she has serious anger management issues), and is almost never happy. In fact, it's really hard to make her happy. The only people she's actually happy around is the gang she's in (which is six other people). She acts kind of cute and childish around one of them though, but that's only because she feels really close to him. Mem also has this dangerous air around her, one that screams "sadistic killer!"... which is true really. When it comes to people, she's quite the sadist.
Bio : About a year ago, Memphis woke up on the streets, not knowing a thing. The only things she remembered were her age, and her first name. She sat there for a while, in the streets, completely bewildered, not knowing what she should do, or even where she was, but then, a boy, who was about two years older than her came by. He saw her, and decided to bring her to his "hide-out", where the rest of his gang was. After much debate, they decided to let her stay and join. She became close to the group, and after a while, she, and the whole gang, were feared greatly by people. The only problem was, they didn't know that she was a girl. They thought she was a he. It wasn't until four months after being with them that they discovered it.
(Just a little thing to know about Mem: she's great a plagiarizing things and pickpocketing, basically she's a great thief )
Pic : (I'll draw 'er when I have the time)
Hair is exactly like This(but it only goes just past her shoulders) and she usually keeps it up in a messy bun or pony with either her hood covering it or a hat. She's got her bangs dyed black, and the underneath of the back dyed black (so it would look kinda like this, but black not blonde). She's about 5'5, and has a boy-ish body (basically flat chested too). She's got bright blue eyes. She wears hoodies a lot, with long, baggy shorts.

Memphis ran a rather tanned hand through her mess of black an strawberry bangs(being careful to not knock down her hoodie which was placed upon her head, just so that it was covering her bun) with a sigh. For some reason the group of idiots-- that was the name that she had given the people in the gang she had joined-- decided that it would be best to send the girl who was horrible with directions and time, to get groceries. She wasn't even sure where she was anymore. She'd been wandering around for the past two hours, looking for any kind of store where they sold food, at least, but for some strange reason she never passed one. Not once.

Shoving her hands into the pockets of the grey hoodie that she was wearing, she let out a low "Damn it," and she slowly came to a stop. Her blazing blue eyes began to scan the area around her, and soon they fell on a curled up figure that was seated on a porch.

She didn't really want to go up and ask for directions, in fact it was totally against her nature. But, she really needed them now, especially because she didn't have a cell phone to call anyone.

Slowly and adamantly, Memphis began to make her way over to the figure, biting her lip all the way there.

When she finally got to the person, she recognized the girl right away. It was Anastasia...something-or-other. Memphis couldn't really be bothered to learn the girl's name. The only thing she did know was that she was the daughter of some big, scary mafia guy. She was pretty sure the leader of her gang wanted to kidnap the girl, but Memphis didn't really care about the leader's wishes--mainly because the guy was a total jacka$$ to her--and she couldn't really be bothered with it right now. She was just tired and hungry, and just wanted to get the food so she could get home and eat.

So, she tapped Anastasia's shoulder lightly, "Excuse me," she spoke lightly, her voice coming out as slightly masculine, almost like a young teen's voice, "I'd like some directions."

Andraus

Old 04-08-2013, 04:12 PM

Tristan walked out. "Anatasia, I need to speak with you about something. If your- "he stopped when he saw Memphis. He had worked as a thief for hire for several gang's, Memphis's included. He, like most, didn't know she was a girl. "Memphis? What are doing here?".

Alex smiled at Delilah. "I sure hope your right. "He said.

Naruto forever

Old 04-08-2013, 07:05 PM

When someone spoke her name, Memphis raised an eyebrow curiously. She looked up to see a blonde male, her eyes narrowing into a glare as she looked him over. At first she didn't recognize him, and was, in fact, about to get furious with him, and demand that he told her why he knew her name. But then, the knew who he was. She and her gang had hired a thief at one point, though, she had been completely against it. It had been Enzo's idea though, and since he was the "rightful leader" of their group--he self proclaimed himself as the leader because he was the oldest, and Mem and the others simply didn't care enough to fight back--they just had to do it.

"Hmm, Tristan?" she asked, even though she already knew that it was him, "Ahh...well, the idiots sent me out for some sh^t. And I'm lo-, I don't know where the fu<k I am right now." She didn't want to admit she was lost, it would've been embarrassing, so, instead of saying that she was lost, she simply twisted the words.

"And what about you?" she decided to ask, running a hand through he hair once more, then stuffing it inside the pockets of her hoodie, "And why d'ya got this girlie with you?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 04-08-2013, 09:36 PM

Delilah smiled and kissed him. "I love you," she said with a smile.

Andraus

Old 04-15-2013, 04:22 PM

"None of your business. Just know it involves a lot of money my way. "he said to her. "Look, if you aren't looking to hire me, get lost. "He said. He searched around his pocket's for a minute, and tossed her a map of the town. "here, take this. Should help you incase you get lost again. "He said, openly taunting her. He then looked at Anatasia. "Look, I need your to call your father, Ivan. If he want's this guy's head, I'l need his support. I won't be abled to bring this guy down on my own."

Gothika_Knight:

Naruto forever

Old 04-21-2013, 07:38 PM

Mem could only growl at Tristan. It felt as if he were teasing her, and while she had almost no energy left, the first thing that crossed her mind was; I'm gonna beat that lil' motherfu<ker up. In truth, Memphis was just in a really foul mood-- not that that was any different from usual though --, but she just wanted to beat someone, anyone, into a bloody pulp. Then when Tristan began speaking to the girl-- what was her name again? Mem had just remembered it seconds ago...but it was already lost in her mind again -- she wasn't really sure what he was talking about, but she took it as a chance to start a fight. It was the perfect opening really, so she took it.

Grabbing the man by the collar of his shirt, she hefted him into the air and punched him square in the face. Sure, it wasn't the hardest punch she could do, in fact, it was probably one of the weakest punches she could ever do, but Memphis was still sure that it would leave some damage.

"Listen here you little rat," she hissed threateningly, her voice low, "I'm in no mood for someone to be taunting me. I....UGH! Damn^t!"

At loss of any other words, Memphish decided to simply punch the guy in the face again, harder this time.