*^_^*

Old 05-07-2014, 06:55 PM

:O <3 ITS GORGEOUS.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-07-2014, 11:08 PM

Thank you ladies

What age range do we want to work in with this rp?

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 05-08-2014, 02:48 AM

Hmm. That's a good question actually.

I was thinking somewhere between 16 and 25? Maybe?

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-08-2014, 03:26 AM

Sounds good. I'm down with that.

Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 05-08-2014, 03:02 PM

Works for me... we just need people. :(

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-08-2014, 06:12 PM

Should we make our profiles, then start the thread? It'll be easiest to advertise the rp in our signatures to draw more people in, rather than only having a request thread.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 05-08-2014, 07:05 PM

I agree with this thought process. :)

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-08-2014, 07:17 PM

Cool, since you came up with the idea Cheshire, did you want us to use a specific profile layout?

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 05-08-2014, 08:18 PM

Let me see if I can conjure up one. ;)

HTML Code:
[SIZE="5"]♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ [/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="7"]♐[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="5"]♑ ♒ ♓ [/SIZE] 
[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Navy"]I'm Under the Stars~![/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"] Your name? :[/color] [COLOR="Purple"]Characters name [in your posting color][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"] Your Sign? :[/color] [COLOR="Purple"]Your sign [again in your posting color][/COLOR] 
[COLOR="Navy"] Birthday?: [/color] [COLOR="Purple"]My birthday is BOOM [your posting color][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"] What do you look like?: [/color] [COLOR="Purple"]I HAVE SHORT SPIKY NEON BLUE HAIR [or whatevs] lol [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"] Some history of yourself? : [/color] [COLOR="Purple"]I HAVE 100000 DUST SPRITES IN MY CLOSET [now I'm just getting random][/COLOR][/FONT]

And Let me know if it needs revision~ :)

Last edited by Cheshire_cat; 05-23-2014 at 09:28 AM..

Pandora's Box

Old 05-08-2014, 08:29 PM

I like it. Short sweet, gets to the point. :)

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 05-08-2014, 08:36 PM

I got a little crazy with the responses to the questions. XD

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-08-2014, 08:52 PM

I like it too. I'd suggest either using noparse tags or html tags though. For some reason code tags don't actually show the coding, it just puts your text (all pretty and everything) in a box. Which can be annoying for people to copy and paste xD

It always kills me a little when I'm forced to work on a profile for over an hour -_-

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-10-2014, 12:01 PM

Sorry I haven't made my profile yet, I'll be making it tonight or tomorrow

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-13-2014, 05:02 PM

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name?: Morgann
Your Sign?: Libra
Birthday?: My birthday is October 18th
What do you look like?: I am average height (5'5"), with long pink hair. I'll either wear it down, or with up in a bun while I'm at school. I have dull blue eyes, and a fair complexion.
Some history of yourself?: As a child, I always wished there was something more to life than the world we live in. My parents had high standards for me, and it wasn't long before my childhood dropped off and I had to focus on schoolwork, chores, and getting ready for the rest of my life. My mother is a nurse while my father is an orthopedic surgeon, so they had high standards for my future career. I'm in my third year of college, and am striving for attending law school after getting my bachelors degree.

I have a high standard on ethics. At this point in my life, I still believe in justice being black or white.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 05-23-2014, 09:57 AM

Alright, I got the code box to work properly c:

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Robin [in your posting color]
Your Sign? : Isn't It obvious? I'm an Archer.
Birthday?: December 14th, I'm about 20 years old
What do you look like?: I have long wavy reddish orange hair, a fair complexion and blue eyes.
Some history of yourself? : A personality of a fire spirit and the eyes of a winter spirit. If you believe in folk tales that is. Haha.

As an infant the Nuns and Monks found me on their steps. There was a bow and a quiver and a note saying "we had to get her out of danger- please keep her that way."

When I grew older I couldn't help but laugh, I got in trouble, seemingly no matter what I did. I grew up in a small small town - almost a village, but a bit more modern. I stole from the farmers markets when the abandoned orphans couldn't eat, I became a spotter of rich people and became a nimble pickpocket, which I then gave out to the orphans- enough to get by for a few days.

But even as I grew older and honed my skills, as entertaining as it was, I was getting bored. And wished for something more, adventure, danger. I had several mothers and fathers at the Monastery and they loved me as moms and dads, but... Even so there was a gap in my heart they could not fill.

All my life I had read stories and dreamed of action, adventure, danger, friendship that's nigh-unbreakable, romance... But I had never got it;

Last edited by Cheshire_cat; 08-21-2014 at 06:26 AM..

Pandora's Box

Old 06-18-2014, 03:57 AM

I'm finally getting to this (took long enough for my writer's block to go away)

♈ ♉ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Lila
Your Sign? : The Twins, Gemini!
Birthday?: June 20th, I'm 18
What do you look like?: I have blueish gray hair, which always has some sort of accessory in it, dark blue eyes and pale skin. I stand at 5'4, and look younger than I am.
Some history of yourself?:
I have a very boring life, which annoys the heck out of me. I like to be daring, but with school and other responsibilities, I don't get to try as many new, strange things as I'd like. Still, I find ways to keep busy and fun, and try new things. I tend to understand complex situations easily, but I'm not very good at explaining things very well, so people can get confused with me easily.

My plans for the future are pretty much non-existant. I don't know what I want to do with my life quite yet. I'm just waiting for a lightbulb moment to reveal my true calling. Although, it sounds like a fairy tale, I hope it happens soon.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-22-2014, 05:51 PM

Omg... I just watched most of the first season of sailor moon, and it got me back onto the idea of this rp. So what do you all think? Continue with it, or are either of you to busy for it? Or lost interest, ^_^

Pandora's Box

Old 07-22-2014, 06:33 PM

I'm still up for this! But no one seems to be interested.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-22-2014, 07:46 PM

I know someone was just in Cat's thread asking about the story line. In fact, Mikio: of you'd like to hear my interpretation of the story:

1st idea: so imagine we were inhabited by the Zodiac for the last 6 months, but we don't recall any of it. Perhaps we fought some evil, but they found a way to make the Zodiac in us fall dormant again. Perhaps that was the power ophiuchus has, and did to us. So weird stuff start happening in various towns, and we go investigate because we feel drawn to these occurrences. Slowly we gain some of our powers back, and learn about our true identities.

2nd idea: strange occurrences are happening around town, and we keep having gaps in our memories. As we come across monsters, Wer have the knowledge to fight them, and when we find others with the zodiacs inside of them, we gain more and more access to our past and present memories.

Those are my ideas at least.

As for needing more people, I think for now we could start with who we have, and we could take on more roles once we go to New York and meet the rest of the zodiacs for the final showdown of evil.

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 07-23-2014, 04:47 PM

I like both ideas :) we could then slowly start interacting with one another and discovering new things about ourselves. It's also interesting that our personalities differ quite a lot, depending on our zodiac signs, which would again lead us to discover new things about each other. Hm, I love all of these ideas, they all sound so exciting ^^

How would we know that others have the zodiacs inside them? Through their personalities? Or powers?

Yes, that would seem fair. I would love to join, should I fill in a profile form?

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-23-2014, 06:07 PM

I like the idea of us feeling like we recognize eachother, but we ate not sure from where.

Yes! Fill out a form! If we get this rp started I have a picture I can use, and I can be one of the evil characters as well

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 07-27-2014, 11:33 AM

Sure, I will get to it. It's just that I've been busy attending conventions lately so I have had barely any time on my hands. But I will start working on it now. ^^