Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 07-29-2014, 12:01 AM

I can double up and make a second character too if we need to.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 07-30-2014, 11:45 AM

I could as well! :)

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 07-31-2014, 04:25 AM

Would you all mind if I join? I was checking this out a while back, but wasn't sure if the idea had died or not.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-31-2014, 04:50 AM

Sweet! Any particular sign(s) you'd be interested in bbr? Also I'll mark you all down for others as well if you tell me which ones ^_^

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 07-31-2014, 05:06 AM

I would like to claim Leo.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-31-2014, 05:12 AM

Sounds good, I updated the front page, I'll add your pic one I get home... I need to put the character skeleton on the front to...

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 07-31-2014, 04:23 PM

Could I claim Aries?

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-31-2014, 06:42 PM

Yes you may! Now I have most things on the front page I think >_>

Pandora's Box

Old 08-04-2014, 05:11 PM

I'll take Scorpio then. :) I'll work on it soon.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-04-2014, 05:46 PM

Went ahead and updated that on the front page Silver ^_^

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-04-2014, 06:08 PM

I'll get my profile in soon. I did have it half done, but my laptop decided to be a derp and I lost it along with two other character profiles I was working on. Hopefully I have the issue fixed.

Pandora's Box

Old 08-04-2014, 06:44 PM

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Zach
Your Sign? : Scorpio
Birthday?: November 17th, I'm 16
What do you look like?: I have white hair with a strand of black near my eyes. Is it natural? I'm not telling. I have tan skin, gold eyes, and stand at about 5'8.
Some history of yourself? : Some history? Well, let's see. As I said before, I am 16, so I'm still in high school. I have a little sister, who's in middle school right now. My father is a professor at some university that I can't remember the name of, and my mom stays at home.

In my personal life, I have some really good friends. I'm the jokester of the group, and have a hard time taking things seriously sometimes. I also like winning things. I can have a bad attitude when I don't win, whether it's games or sports. Some people find it irritating, but I usually get over it after a while.

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 08-07-2014, 04:09 PM

I will get my profile in soon too. I am on holiday right now and do not have my laptop with me, only my phone.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-09-2014, 01:39 AM

I'll get my character in this weekend.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-10-2014, 02:13 AM

If you guys don't mind I'm also going to claim Aquarius.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-10-2014, 02:53 AM

No problem, I'll update the front. Sorry I haven't been as responsive ya'll, things have kind of taken a turn in my life, so I'm trying to work through it.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2014, 03:53 AM

Gotta take it one step at a time, Libs. <3

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 08-12-2014, 05:48 PM

Here is mine :D

♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name?: Ralyks (Pronounced: Rah-Licks)
Your Sign?: Aries, The Ram
Birthday?:1st April, I am 18
What do you look like?: I am quite tall (6'1), with an olive complexion and long, layered black hair with bangs swept to one side. I have hazel eyes with flecks of crimson red. As a child, I was bullied very badly due to my unusual eyes. When I am outside, I wear sunglasses to hide them.
Some history of yourself?: I do not remember much from my childhood, but from what I have heard from my family, I was a spoiled child, with a very unpleasant attitude, always wanting to be the first at everything I did, always wanting to own the very best gadgets. I was very much a show off and to some degree, I can still be at times. At school, I was always the smartest kid in the class but this was short lived. At 14 years of age, my father passed away and this was when I stopped trying. My grades plummeted, my mother started resenting me and my family looked down on me in shame. I have never told anyone about what happened after this time but what I can say is that I left home and took to the streets. Surprisingly, I lasted for a long time despite the long hours and the strange faces. After a few months, I moved in with a friend, saved up money and got my own place. Right now, I am the lead singer of the rock band X-Lite, touring the world and spending time with countless people. It is safe to say that I am finally living the life.

My thirst for adventure has never let me down and has enabled me to experience some amazing things. As I always say: 'everyone dies, but not everyone lives!'

Last edited by Mikio; 08-12-2014 at 05:55 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-13-2014, 04:25 PM

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Ariel
Your Sign? : Leo the lion(ess)
Birthday?: August 8th, I am 20
What do you look like?: I am little on the tall side for a woman, standing at 5' 8" with a lovely hourglass figure. With skin the color of ivory, ebony hair and beautiful golden eyes I'm the total package. Well at least that what some men have told me. My ebony hair is rather long, reaching all the way down to the back of my knees.
Some history of yourself? : My history? Well I suppose I can tell you a little about myself. For the most part my life has been average. I love to try new things and am a bit of risk taker. When meeting someone new I can be a bit shy at first, but I tend to warm up quickly. Just as you would expect from any leo I do like to get attention, but only on my terms. Hard headed, stubborn, confident, passionate, loyal and independent are the words that describe me best.

Back to my history. Like I said before my childhood was pretty average. I am an accomplished dancer and singer. I do have an older brother whom I adore. He's the one that got me into some of my hidden geeky hobbies such as online gaming and live action roleplaying. So see pretty boring really.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-13-2014 at 04:29 PM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-15-2014, 02:46 AM

Sweet characters guys! So I'm thinking now would be a good tone to start the rp, since everyone had one of their characters made. Cat, would you like to create the thread, or did you want me to handle it? xD

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 08-15-2014, 02:49 PM

I'm looking forward to this ^__^

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-18-2014, 07:47 PM

Ok, well I'm gonna go ahead and make the thread xD

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-18-2014, 11:27 PM

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Kai
Your Sign? : Aquarius
Birthday?: January 27th, I am 23
What do you look like?: I stand at 6' 2" and have an average build with pale peach skin. My hair is mid-length and grayish blue (slate blue) in color. As for my eyes they are azure.
Some history of yourself?: Do you really need to know my history? I suppose that I'll be nice and share. There isn't too much to tell. I grew up with my parents, my older brother, my twin brother and two younger sister. Our parents always did what they could to make sure we had what we needed and some of the things we wanted, but didn't really need. I guess you could say we were well off. We had the advantages that our parents could give us. Like I said I have a twin brother and we are complete opposites. Even so we get along well. From time to time we like to trick people since it's hard to tell us apart.

Things weren't always easy growing up especially since my parents expect the best. Not that that was wrong of them or hard, but it often lead to having the nerdy image and getting picked on. Even so I'm grateful that they pushed the way they did. If they hadn't I might not have realized my passion for music.

Currently I'm working as a musician and song writer. I play the bass in the band Fushigi Yami Tenshi.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-18-2014, 11:38 PM

We definitely have some drool worthy characters

I'm actually making the thread in my testing thread first, but I am working on it right now! Hopefully I'll have it done by tonight! \o/

---------- Post added 08-18-2014 at 09:52 PM ----------

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ Ʉ
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Kirnon Wraith
Your Sign? : Ophiuchus
Birthday?: Dec. 15
What do you look like?: I stand at 6'1". I have black layered hair, with some silver strands scattered around, and ends half way down my neck. I have dark gray/blue eyes, and a very light completion.
Some history of yourself? : Your guess is as good as mine. I don't remember my past, though I've been told it was a tragic one, and it's better if I don't remember it.

I live with my father figure, his name is "Sabre". He won't tell me much about himself, but from what I've gathered, he's not from this world, and neither am I. We came from another dimension. Our ancestors were cursed and exiled from this dimension, and slowly our the curse on our bloodline wore off. Our planet was overrun with death and decay, and we barely made it here to Earth.

Our goal is to live here on Earth, but we want to have a little fun first. We want to take revenge on those who cursed our ancestors: the Zodiac.

For all the things I need to know about Ophiuchus

Last edited by Libra; 08-19-2014 at 02:16 AM..

Pandora's Box

Old 08-19-2014, 02:09 AM

Woohooo!! We are gonna start soon!! :D