CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 02-17-2015, 08:21 AM

I hate cleaning up the house, even if it's for a few minutes
I've felt pins and needles in my foot many times but never all over my body. 12 hours straight seems harsh. How did you bear it? Must have been horrible. Is the house done now?

LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 02-21-2015, 06:15 PM

Ohhh my goodness I hate my computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I've been trying to post to the rp for like 3 days now have my response all typed out and almost ready to post and having to edit so it goes with what you're posting and MY DARN PAGE FREEZES! I cant even copy paste the thing! SO ANGRY! Trying to get it to unfreeze. Its JUST that page too I dont get it!

---------- Post added 02-21-2015 at 10:16 AM ----------

Looks like I have to refresh and that SUCKS! Cuz it'll take All that I have written and delete it....

---------- Post added 02-21-2015 at 10:18 AM ----------

and no not really my house isnt done I have kids haha its never done. But I got what I really needed done. And as for the pins and needles feeling dear lord I dont know how I managed it either it hurt soooo bad. Thankfully its over!

Last edited by LoonyLunetta; 02-21-2015 at 06:28 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-21-2015, 09:47 PM

-Inches into the thread like a worm- Hmmmmmmm........

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-21-2015, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoonyLunetta View Post
Ohhh my goodness I hate my computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I've been trying to post to the rp for like 3 days now have my response all typed out and almost ready to post and having to edit so it goes with what you're posting and MY DARN PAGE FREEZES! I cant even copy paste the thing! SO ANGRY! Trying to get it to unfreeze. Its JUST that page too I dont get it!

---------- Post added 02-21-2015 at 10:16 AM ----------

Looks like I have to refresh and that SUCKS! Cuz it'll take All that I have written and delete it....

---------- Post added 02-21-2015 at 10:18 AM ----------

and no not really my house isnt done I have kids haha its never done. But I got what I really needed done. And as for the pins and needles feeling dear lord I dont know how I managed it either it hurt soooo bad. Thankfully its over!
I HATE IT WHEN MY COMPUTER DOES THAT! Technology sucks sometimes But I do hope you got that fixed! Eeewww, I've never liked the pins and needles feeling, especially when your foot falls asleep and then you get up too fast and put a lot of weight on your foot. It hurts~

---------- Post added 02-21-2015 at 06:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoto View Post
-Inches into the thread like a worm- Hmmmmmmm........
O_O *pokes worm*

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-21-2015, 11:34 PM

-Wiggled from the poke.-

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-21-2015, 11:35 PM

Quote:
-Wiggled from the poke.-
Hi there ^^

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-21-2015, 11:36 PM

Ello there owo/

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-21-2015, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Ello there owo/
Are you interested in RPing?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-21-2015, 11:49 PM

Yup, been poking at the thread today thinking on it.

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-22-2015, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Yup, been poking at the thread today thinking on it.
Yay! I hope you can do it! :D

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 02-22-2015, 10:34 AM

Loony you have kids owo
Kiyoto: One more student? Awesome!

LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 02-22-2015, 05:49 PM

Wanderer~ Oh i love technology. It just hates me. It is fixed now thankfully but i had to close everything out and now have to re type my entire post. FUUUUU!

Pins and needles are actually a common thing for me when I have a huge change in temperature too fast. Like going from a really warm room out in the snow or a really cool room into 90 degree summer weather Happens all over my body which is why the chills I had was the culprit.

Kira~LOL Yeah I have kids. 4 of the little buggers. 3/4 of them are step children. But only 2 live with me at the moment.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 02-24-2015, 08:11 AM

Whoa. Four kids! However did you manage when all of them lived with you? *bows down in respect*

LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 02-25-2015, 04:13 PM

One of them has never lived with me unfortunately but thats a long drawn out bs story no one wants to hear I promise. Though with the other three there was LOTS of patience, consistency, and discipline. haha But I was born to be a mom. At 6 I KNEW my first child would be a boy and would be a stay at home mom. Lo and behold My first child was a boy and I am a stay at home mom! Sadly I have ALL boys so I'm hoping for at least 1 girl eventually!

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 02-26-2015, 11:21 AM

One of them has never lived with you? Is he your own son or a step-son?
And have you considered adoption if you want a girl. Or I could be your virtual daughter!

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-27-2015, 03:31 PM

Yes owo, possibly lol.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-28-2015, 09:36 PM

Name:
Kasai Hayate
Grade:
Sophmore
Wanna know something about me?:
I travel a lot, been all over the world, with my dad. I have a scar over my right eye, from a little accident. I keep it covered for the most part with this eye patch.
Personality:
I'm a big goof ball. I love having a good time, and a good laugh. Some people seem to think that I am unable to take things seriously, while others believe the light outside holds back a darker inside. I am usually very active, finding it hard to sit still, hyperactive in some's eyes. At the same time, it is like a light switch flips within me, and I become calm and quiet. Some say I become cold and aloof, and I can't say I disagree with them. This side of me tends to surface more when people get on my nerves, or mess with someone that I care about. For the most part however, I'm typically the all around good guy. A good listener and a friend who will always have your back. I am a bit of a mystery and a confusing book...I guess more about me, you'd have to discover yourself.
Appearance:

Font color you will use:
Red

LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 03-10-2015, 02:18 PM

SORRY YOU GUYS!!!! MY INTERNET GOT SHUT OFF WITH NO WARNING!!! "Cries" Apparently my internet provider didnt know my PO box had changed even though we called and changed it a few times because we werent getting our mail. I will post asap I promise!!

---------- Post added 03-10-2015 at 07:52 AM ----------

Kira~ My son lives with his grandmother because of some illegal court rulings, i'm in the process of putting her in jail and disbarring those court officials for it though so its all good. My step son that has never lived with me i've never even met him either because his mother is a really bad person and wont even let his father see him. She basically is doing the I wanted a child now I need to find the perfect father type person. Its entirely screwed up. They had the same judge we had but she did 'favors' for him and now has the child for it.

As for the adoption thing I personally am not able to have children again without serious risk of not coming out alive so I'll have to either adopt or have a surrogate to have another child. It breaks my heart so much to have this happen though because being the type of person I am I was born to be a mother and now I cant have any more children. It basically crushes all my hopes and dreams. I had a horrible pregnancy with my first son. I was 17 had no idea till I was 5 months along, I didnt have a stable place to be no money and my boyfriend at the time was abusive. He 'Joked' a few times about giving me a 'mexican coke bottle abortion' which basically means to stab me in the stomach with a broken coke bottle....

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 03-12-2015, 01:51 AM

@ Looney - It's okay! I was kind of wondering where you went off to, honestly. Glad everything is alright, though! :D

LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 03-13-2015, 12:36 AM

Yeah sorry about that I would normally say something but I literally had no way to post haha. not even my ipod works without wifi and the library is so far away. all is good though sadly still have bad signal though! So I apologize for being slow!

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 03-13-2015, 08:07 PM

@ Looney - You are forgiven, don't worry about it! I'm just glad you posted <3

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-17-2015, 11:55 PM

I need to work on a post.

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 03-18-2015, 12:18 AM

Quote:
I need to work on a post.
Please do! The school halls are so quiet lately because of the events lately D:

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-18-2015, 12:19 AM

I will try to work on something lol

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 03-18-2015, 12:22 AM

Quote:
I will try to work on something lol
Sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out as a command or anything. If you don't have time to put up something on the roleplay, it's okay ^^;