HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 03-10-2015, 06:11 AM

Same for me, it's been a long day, sorry I wasn't more active, see you guys tomorrow.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 03-10-2015, 09:19 AM

Hope you both just have better days.

______________Randomness_______________

So I got board and was thinking about the jointed dolls. So here are all of our avi's as creepy dolls. It was just a doddle so don't expect anything grand. I might really take the time soon and do them. We have The Trickster (Silverbeam) The Hero(HC)And The Villain (Lady Chello) .

Just thought those titles fit. I know the drawing is rough. As I said I was just playing around with it. Anyhow I hope that you guys have a wonderful day.

~Chello

Last edited by Lady Chello; 03-10-2015 at 01:03 PM..

HC-Gal

Old 03-10-2015, 03:17 PM

Yeeeaaah those would be some creepy dolls xD

I cant do much yet but I figured I'd share this;

A theme for Aeon

I'll think of more later, xD

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-11-2015, 05:04 AM

LOL.. Aeon whos a good girl? yes you are! *pats head*

OO character theme songs, fun idea....

HC-Gal I Was thinking that the ruin/temple/ancient underground crystal cave palace... Would be booby trapped to get out, I hinted at that idea in my last post and wanted to know if you thought that would be cool.

Yeah sorry I am a bit slow, trying to get this commission done. Its actually a fun commission but its been a lot of work. I don't know how much gamers you guys are or if, but I am making kingdom heart keyblades for a customer's wedding and her wedding party. It's pretty cool.

Nice shading going there Lady Chello! I will definitely have to so some arts for us and our rps sometime soon. Also sent you a pm about your post.

HC-Gal

Old 03-11-2015, 05:09 AM

LoL I was actually thinking along the same lines since it seems he got in fairly easily xD thoughts on that giant knight coming to life? up to you xD [I loved kingdom Hearts 2 btw, mastered that game all the way]

Also, this theme totally fits Kline at rest [for me and Chello's rp]

And a little something for Bradley?

Last edited by HC-Gal; 03-11-2015 at 05:39 AM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-12-2015, 03:40 AM

Sorry guys, I was going to get in at least a quick reply but even just answering a few quick messages on menewsha and I am just beat.

I will definitely get a post tomorrow when I get up to make up for it. sorry,

Lady Chello

Old 03-12-2015, 04:52 AM

Silver, I sent you two e-mails by mistake of the same thing. I didn't see till I sent the first that it had a paragraph at the bottom I meant to delete for ideas. As for the other it is everything but that. I sent you some about some ideas for the rp. I hope that you enjoy it and please feel free to add what you want.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-12-2015, 06:26 PM

Okay Lady chello, I will mull the ideas we came up over and get a post in. :)

HC-Gal, I did a quick look for an image to fit our hollow knight ...issue... ;)

What do you think of this guy? maybe red instead of green jewels?

HC-Gal

Old 03-12-2015, 06:54 PM

lol well a visual aid certainly helps, looks pretty cool. Of course his non sword arm is currently on the ground. Although I imagined his sword arm to be the left.

Also Chello I'll be attempting to post today xD headache is gone, not so stressed.

Last edited by HC-Gal; 03-12-2015 at 06:57 PM..

Lady Chello

Old 03-12-2015, 11:54 PM

Yeas!!!!!! And that is one tough looking knight. Reminds me of HC's mechanical Knight. Hopefully that one can die easier than Kline and Bradley s did.

HC-Gal

Old 03-13-2015, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Chello View Post
Yeas!!!!!! And that is one tough looking knight. Reminds me of HC's mechanical Knight. Hopefully that one can die easier than Kline and Bradley s did.
LoL yeah it's not quite the same kind of thing as that knight, it is already missing one arm, poor neglected old suit xD

Lady Chello

Old 03-13-2015, 12:15 AM

lol I'm more worried about your crystal girl bleeding out a black liquid....or was that the knight....I'm going to go reread again let me make sure I read things correctly.

HC-Gal

Old 03-13-2015, 12:18 AM

She wasn't bleeding a black liquid xD she can make black crystals, she essentially made a black crystal 'knuckle-guard' on her hand to hit the blade. She will bleed red, if bleeding should occur, xD

Lady Chello

Old 03-13-2015, 12:34 AM

See this is why you don't read when your half asleep kids. I finally got a full nights rest. *hangs head* I will go reread when your half asleep it makes the rp even more amazing.

HC-Gal

Old 03-13-2015, 07:27 PM

Hey dears, I have some guests visiting this weekend so if I don't post at all, blame them, xD but I'll try my best to get at least one or two in.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-14-2015, 04:50 AM

I got a lot of work done today! Hurray! I was modeling these beauties, now they are ready to 3D print hurray.

No worries HC, the rp's not going anywhere.

Chello sleep is for mortals, it seems beneath you, just say no to sleep, and being well, and silly things like taking care of yourself. ;) (Just kidding of course, glad you could at least get some sleep.)

Also I am thinking since Masahiko did a lot of the work getting them in, maybe they should get in a pickle and Zora can show her stuff and get them out.

HC-Gal

Old 03-14-2015, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbeam View Post
I got a lot of work done today! Hurray! I was modeling these beauties, now they are ready to 3D print hurray.
Wh-what?! NO FENRIR?! BLASPHEMYYYYY!!! ;-;

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-14-2015, 05:46 AM

LOL, I know right? Wasn't my pcik sadly, but it was fun. When I get some free time again I will do different keyblades.

HC-Gal

Old 03-14-2015, 05:49 AM

lol I loved Fenrir most, since it came from my fave game in the FF series and it involved beating the hell out of the hardest boss in the entire dang series, bar none, forget Kurt Ziza, Sephiroth was hell, in both games I played (KH1 and 2), xD I kinda stoppe dafter tha tbecause the KH story got weirder and weirder.. I was just happy kicking Ansem's backside.

Lady Chello

Old 03-14-2015, 06:02 AM

I love those Keyblades!*stares at the pretties.* I feel like posting My precious picture again. However I don't want to get in trouble for spamming.... lol yea I wish sleep was beneath me....I want to know what happen to two hours of sleep and doing finals and being ok for the rest of the day. I'm not that old and now two hours of sleep I'm still a very angry dragon.

I love you two...you both make me smile.

And as for the pickle sure why not. :D I was trying to let you show off his skills. Have to build up that confidence of his. You know I was so rude I didn't ask would you like a female character.....You can have crazy Scarlet if you like....I"ll give you that old bat for free.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 03-14-2015 at 06:03 AM.. Reason: So I don't look like a spazz thank you!

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-14-2015, 06:17 AM

HC: Yeah the plot gets crazzzyyy, I don't think they thought that they would make so many games, I wish they didn't do important plot on the spin off games, cause it just made for confusion. Granted they do pretty well once you get it, but how they explain it is always a bit odd too, I find that with original FF games sometimes too.

I really love the play style of KH though so It's my favorite game series, and I do like the basic plot and characters. :D You can tell they had fun crossing FF with Disney.

Quick everyone scroll up at look at Chellos' awesome art again! *stares*.... Sleeping is something that I just can't figure out or use when I want etc anymore. I wish I could go back to my college days when I could fall asleep easily, and not need 9-10 hours.... Gah were getting old! make it stop!

As for characters and male and female.... no worries, you are doing a pretty good job with scarlet, unless you want to switch masahiko and scarlet, but I am okay with it as is.

Maybe if we feel like doing a "threesome" or a new rp with all of three of us I can play a girl. ;) If we wanted to any plot ideas or suggestions?

HC-Gal

Old 03-14-2015, 06:20 AM

Hrmmm... I'm still at odds with starting a group RP yet.. I'm kinda happy enough with just the two RPs for now.

I hope my post was okay anyway dear, since it's once more your go. I wasn't sure where you wanted to go with that oil but I had it get lit on fire? lol

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-14-2015, 06:56 AM

Hmm will likely post tomorrow, gonna play with my avatar a bit more then off to bed for me....

Pie day today mmm pie... 3.1415 :)

Lady Chello

Old 03-14-2015, 07:17 AM

I love the avi Silver and Pie day.....I totally forgot. Haven't celebrated that since high school for physics.

I hope you have a good weekend HC with your friends! And yes I'm going to go post in our threads....eventually. I keep getting distracted with random things. Tonight everyone wants to talk or make plans. I need to go finish folding the clothes and stop avoiding it. *growls at the clothes* There are times I wish the would fold themselves. You both just keep safe and have some fun.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-14-2015, 11:51 PM

Sorry for the short post Chello, I wanted to give you a chance to write about holding him for the first time. But I snuck in a little nugget with the mystery person coming into the museum to use however you want it if you like. could be scarlet, the real curator, another guard, etc.

HC: I had several ideas for it, so fire works. :)