Penpal

Old 03-18-2015, 03:29 PM

Our Pokemon OOC Threadie

Roleplay threadie

Roleplay people tagging time:
~Wild Spirit Wolf~: Kiyoto: creeepyzombieee: Kry:

Don't forget your bios.

I will be posting my bio in post two and not this one to not mess up the pings

SO REMEMBER all questions go here not in the Request threadie.

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-18-2015, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Username: Immy
Character Name: Ana Winsher
Character Age: 16
5 Main Pokemon: Chikorita, Pikachu, Espeon, Vaporeon, and Gengar
Good/Bad/Neutral: Good
Dream Goal: To Breed a new pokemon and own her own bakery cafe in the near future for pokemon and humans alike.
Information: Ana is a kind soul who is very loyal to anyone who befriends her all the way until the end. If you betray her trust she is known to be worse than a pokemon in rage. Her innnocent/sweet features hide who she can be at times and her strength is just as strong as her will to survive and protect. Ana wishes to own her very own cafe like bookstore in the future after she goes on a worldwide adventure with a group of others or just mainly herself. Her other main goal is to breed a new pokemon by using science and love between pokemon to find some very new ones. Being told that it was impossible, she didn't care, and knew that the impossible had been met before. Her father wished for her to run off and enjoy her life before bothering to settle down (and he didn't want to be a grandfather at his age) She has a childlike attitude, but can be responsible when the time comes.
Appearance: Ana
Her outfit consists of: blue short sleeve shirt with a purple hodded sweater that zips up (usually tied around her waist), blue jean capris or shorts, and brown ankle boots made for running/climbing. Fingerless gloves with a diamond hole on the back of the hand and her favorite crystal necklace around her neck (Quartz: protection, balance, and clarity of the mind) Her hair is always pulled back in a high or low ponytail, a braid to her waist, or in a bun during hot weather.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-18-2015, 03:41 PM

Kiyoto's Characters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoto View Post
Username:
Kiyoto
Character Name:
Yue Tatsuyumi
Character Age:
Sixteen
5 Main Pokemon:
Luxray, Sceptile, Dewott, Pidgeot, Eevee
Good/Bad/Neutral:
Good
Dream Goal:
To become the top pokemon trainer, befriending every pokemon he can
Information:
Yue is a passionate and strong willed young man. He is a hard worker, and never one to give up easily. He was raised with his brother by their mom, their father a famous pokemon trainer. He has always admired his father, wanting to be a strong and good pokemon trainer himself. He has a good heart, and is a kind guy as well. He loves pokemon, known to brefrend them since he was a boy, even before he became a trainer. He loves to travel, and finds it hard to sit still longer than he has to. He is a strong trainer, when he is not travelling, or befriending pokemon, he is working hard with his pokemon and training. He is a loyal friend, as well as a loyal trainer. He takes care of his pokemon, their his friends and like family.
Appearance:
Yue

Username:
Kiyoto
Character Name:
Loki Tatsuyumi
Character Age:
Sixteen
5 Main Pokemon:
Milotic, Dragonair, Glaceon, Leafeon, Lopunny
Good/Bad/Neutral:
Neutral
Dream Goal:
To become the top pokemon idol
Information:
Since he was young, Loki has loved to perform. He is passionate about pokemon, just like his brother. However, unlike his brother, he is more interested in how pokemon moves bring out the beauty in trainer and pokemon. He has worked in coordinating and more, popular among many circles. Despite his love of contests and more, he is a powerful pokemon trainer as well. He does not go after gym badges or anything, but he can hold his own within a match easily. He often finds it fun to challenge his brother, seeing how far each one of them are the better trainer. It amuses him to prove at times that he is getting ahead of him. He comes off as being cocky or a bit cold to people, but he is actually a good guy at heart.
Appearance:
Loki

Username:
Kiyoto
Character Name:
Valor
Character Age:
Twenty One
5 Main Pokemon:
Tyranitar, Weavile, Absol, Chandelure, Bisharp
Good/Bad/Neutral:
Bad
Dream Goal:
To crush every opponent under his boot
Information:
No one knows what his real name is, or anything about him. He showed up one day, and blew away anyone who dared to challenge him. This caught the attention of those who wished to do harm to the world. He quickly climbed his way to the top, second in command of this dark team. He agreed to join, not caring about the reasons behind their organization or what they wanted. He agreed to do so, for the love of battling, as well as the love of winning.
Appearance:
Valor

Last edited by Kiyoto; 03-18-2015 at 04:31 PM..

creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 03-18-2015, 10:03 PM

Im gonna post this in here now but I wont be able to reply until a bit later on today because of girl things hhaha (Ill be honest, Im dying my hair and its a full day job haha)

Im making a profile now but I now have to decide who to put on my team because I did want to have an all Eveelutions team but it seems everyone has at least one -.-'

---------- Post added 03-06-2015 at 11:09 AM ----------

Username: creeepyzombieee
Character Name: Silver Dawn.
Character Age: Twenty-One
5 Main Pokemon: Froslass, Salamance, a Shiny Metagross, Banette and Manectric
Good/Bad/Neutral: Neutral
Dream Goal: To become the next big Pokemon idol..
Information: Silver is generally a cold person when people first meet her but once you do take the chance to get to know her she can become the warmest and kindest person and will look after you until the very end.
She was raised by her mother who was an alcoholic and not exactly the best mother so Silver withdrew into her childhood Pokemon who still uses as part of her main team when Performing. At the age of 16 she entered her first contest and despite losing, badly, she fell in love with the beauty that Pokemon can show and instantly fell in love with her new obsession, often running away for month at a time with her Pokemon to help them train and show off their true potential.
Despite her focus on beauty she is certainly not helpless and her Pokemon are just as strong willed as she is.

Pumapard

Old 03-18-2015, 10:16 PM

Pumapard's Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumapard View Post
Username: Pumapard
Character Name: Hiro Codex
Character Age: 15
5 Main Pokemon: Monferno, Absol, Mantyke, Castform, Deerling
Good/Bad/Neutral: Good
Dream Goal: To discover a pokemon that's never been seen before.
Information: A curious teen, Hiro wants to know what's going on, even if it's nothing to do with him. His curious streak is about a mile long, and he has few inhibitions when it comes to fulfilling it. He will do just about anything to figure something out, even if it's outrageous. Especially if it's outrageous. That's what makes life fun. He comes from a family of researchers, and while he doesn't have the patience for lab work, he's more than happy to be out in the world discovering new things.
Appearance:

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-19-2015, 03:11 AM

Here ye go ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~ View Post
Username: ~Wild Spirit Wolf~
Character Name: Gemini Starr
Character Age: 15
5 Main Pokemon: Vulpix, Charmander, Growlithe, Ponyta, Houndour.
Good/Bad/Neutral: Bad (but may become good later.)
Dream Goal: To become friends with a certain legendary Pokemon.
Information: Gemini is a fiery, brash type, kind of a tomboy, and really mischievous. she likes to laugh and kid around, but she's really loyal and loves her Pokemon. Her family is filled with famous Pokemon trainers, breeders and coordinators, but they all use grass and water types. Gemini uses fire types, so she's a bit of a black sheep. She left home to become a trainer when she was ten, but quickly fell in with the wrong crowd. Soon enough, she was recruited by a criminal organization and has been working with them ever since.
Appearance: sample picture, sort of. Short, maybe 5 feet tall, with bright blood red hair and emerald colored eyes. Her clothing is usually fire-themed, and she wears a hat just like the one Ash wore in the anime- the first hat he ever wore. She's kind of pale and has a spattering of light freckles across her nose and cheeks. Her hair is waist length, and she wears it down. It's kind of wild, though.

---------- Post added 02-26-2015 at 11:44 PM ----------

Username: ~Wild Spirit Wolf~
Character Name: Aria Hunter
Character Age: 20
5 Main Pokemon: Umbreon, Serperior, Pangoro, Raichu, Gengar.
Good/Bad/Neutral: Bad (boss of evil organization)
Dream Goal: To rule the world
Information: Not much is known about Aria, other than that she started the organization that's currently terrorizing the region. She uses all types of Pokemon. Aria is cruel and cold, abusing Pokemon and humans alike. It is rumored that she was once a Kimono Girl.
Appearance: Aria
EDIT: The organization has been named Team Eclipse, and will probably work similarly to Team Rocket.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 03-19-2015 at 03:25 AM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 03-19-2015, 06:18 AM

Yay an OOC and my bio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kry View Post

Username: Kry
Character Name: Lark Song Nightingale
Character Age: 17
5 Main Pokemon: Ninetails (named Firefly)
Good/Bad/Neutral: Neutral
Dream Goal: To overcome his phobia of wild pokemon
Information: Lark has an almost paralyzing fear of wild pokemon, it comes from when he was a very small child. During a picnic with his parents in the nearby park, Lark wandered off a bit. Playing happily with an odd shaped ball he had stumbled upon. He was too young to know that the ball was actually a pokemon egg that had rolled from it's nest that was nestled further away in some tall grass.

A horde of pokemon made up of several different species that lived in the area attacked Lark. They had been searching frantically for the egg for hours, tensions were high. Still the pokemon had no real intention of harming the human child, they only meant to scare him away from their egg and protect it. Though when five growling pokemon, looking menacing approach a four year old child, the effect can be traumatizing.

The horde was made up of two Mightyena and three Gloom, though more pokemon of different varieties were quickly approaching. The egg was a poochyena egg and the two Mightyena it's parents. Lark's father came to the rescue, but the damage had been done, Lark was traumatized. A day later, his mother gave him his very first and only pokemon. A Vulpix. His mother went out and caught it just for him.

When Lark turned fifteen, he evolved his Vulpix with a firestone his parents gave him for his birthday. Two years later, he decided he should go out into the world like most normal kids with pokemon and try to get over his fear of wild pokemon.

Appearance:

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-19-2015, 12:06 PM

looks like we have already, you can post when you're ready to in the roleplay.

PLEASE lets keep this in a decent order. Once someone posts, then you can post next.....example...

User A posts
User B posts
User C posts
User A posts
User B posts

(hell as long as everyone gets a post in I don't care if it breaks the pattern)
But it seems to be easier if we post in order like that otherwise roleplay replies get lost.

---------- Post added 03-19-2015 at 09:22 AM ----------

Pumapard and creeeepyzombie are left to post ^_^

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-22-2015, 03:02 PM

creepy zombie is the last to post before i can post again. i know weekends are crazy, trust me that i know, this is just a friendly reminder.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 03-22-2015, 04:23 PM

>.>

Kinda seems to me like a posting order is killing the rp before it's even really begun.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-22-2015, 06:12 PM

I still have two that I could make an opener for lol.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-22-2015, 06:14 PM

you know what fine, dont do an order, but everyone has to have AT LEAST one post before the rest of us can even post. so it's still creepy's turn. then you break the order.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-22-2015, 06:50 PM

I'm sorry x.x
Was not trying to upset you.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-22-2015, 07:27 PM

im just tensed from the day, its not you, i just want everyone to get one post in.

creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 03-22-2015, 10:59 PM

IM SO SORRY!!
I am doing it now, thanks to my partner, my weekend has been both hectic as shit and super duper long -.-'

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-23-2015, 02:40 AM

you're fine creeeepy everyone else can post whenever, i'll get to it once i can. emotional overload and jealousy over someone i love is with someone else but is my ex too is a major drain and allergies suck.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-23-2015, 10:26 PM

It's ok Immy, I know how you feel all to well.....

Take your time and feel better.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-23-2015, 10:49 PM

im good now, just trying to finish this show up before i have to return it to the library and now my brother is sick. i'll start reading and see what i can do.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-24-2015, 01:09 PM

sorry guys very little sleep last night, I'll see if I can get something in for you all, sorry if it won't be long. I'm very drowsy right now.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-25-2015, 02:19 AM

I will make my post sometime tomorrow and hopefully my brother will go to school.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-27-2015, 09:35 PM

I will get a post in by tomorrow afternoon hopefully.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-27-2015, 09:36 PM

kayz thats fine.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-27-2015, 09:38 PM

I am working on a new roleplay at the moment, and a speech that I have to give tomorrow x.x.

I wanted to get the roleplay up before the idea slipped out of my mind XD.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-27-2015, 10:27 PM

thats fine im trying to catch up on my artist commissions.

Legendary alpha wolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-27-2015, 10:38 PM

Hello pokemon is the best cartoon i see in my life

---------- Post added 03-27-2015 at 06:43 PM ----------

Pokemon got to get them all

---------- Post added 03-27-2015 at 06:44 PM ----------

Pokemon

---------- Post added 03-27-2015 at 06:44 PM ----------

Yello all

---------- Post added 03-27-2015 at 06:45 PM ----------

Oh ya getting gold