Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 05-14-2015, 09:40 PM

~This is the OOC for Rei Ann and JessiFlakes for their X-Men Evolution Roleplay~
Mia Winters

HEIGHT: 5'6"
BIOGRAPHY: Growing up it was just Mia and her mother living together. To this day Mia doesn't know what happened to her father, she only knows it's a sore spot for her Mother. She has a feeling that her father might have passed on. Growing up Mia lived a semi-normal life. While her home life was wonderful even with her family struggling a bit financially it was school that sucked for her. When Mia was young she made the mistake of pissing off the most popular girl at her school. Since that moment Mia lived uthe life of an outcast at school. When she was yonger the treatment she faced from her fellow classmate discouraged her. The popular girl at school made it so no one would be her friend and she was constantly teased.

As Mia grew up in this sort of school environment, where the teachers didn't seem to realize what was happening, she became shy and withdrawn person. Mia had to endure this until one day her mutant powers appeared. It had been a typically harsh day for her at school where some of her classmates had been especially mean and she had mixture of flour and water dumped on her by some of the boys. That had been the last straw for Mia. For year she had endured the torment and today she was of the mindset no more. As she started yelling in angry, it seemed that the very elements were responding.

As Mia screamed and rant at her classmates, water seemed to rush at them, while the air became violent and the earth seemed to moved in order to trip them up. Mia didn't realize what she was doing until it was too late. With the active use of three elements she became unable to control them or stop. It wasn't until the X-Men showed up and their Leader Cyclops, better known as Scott Summers was able to talk her down long enough for Rouge to touch her. The last thing Mia remembered thinking as before she passed out was how lovely Scott was.

After that day she had no choice but to attend Xavier's institute. The damage to her old school was monstrous and thankfully the X-Men had kept the other students from getting hurt. Since then Mia had been living at the Mansion while attending school at the local high school, like her fellow mutants. She's come to realize she had a small crush on Scott, though she's not sure if it's because he helped her and she's just grateful or if she really likes him. However she's to afraid to address it due to her shyness and his girlfriend.

POWERS: Mia has the ability to control the four basic elements of earth, air, water and fire. With her mutation ability she is able to summon the elements and use them at will. With the element air she is able to wield it to make her self fly. If the element she wants to use is near her it makes it easier to not only control but use. This is why fire is dangerous for her to control.
(More to be added as I can explain it better)
FAULTS: While she can control the four basic elements, she can't wield more than one element at a time at her current level of training. If she tries to use two of them or even more at the same time she can loose control of her powers. If Mia gets too emotional her powers can manifest and start acting out. While she can control the four basic elements she can not control the secondary elements, meaning she is unable to control metal even though it's from earth. Nor is she able to control ice even though it's a form of water. If a source of the element is not around her power is weaker, and it takes more energy in order to summon the element out of thin air.
My Canon characters:
- Lance
- Kitty
- Jean
- Storm
- Xavier

Last edited by Rei Ann; 05-24-2015 at 04:49 PM..

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2015, 01:08 AM

Height: 5'5"

Appearance: She has albino-white, pigment-less colored skin with light brown-purple eyes (very light). She wears light lipstick and blush to help give herself a little color, but no other make up, tattoos, piercings or other markings.

Bio: Sierra was the only child of a prominent, well-loved town mayor and his wife. She lived a normal, happy, privileged life before her powers emerged at 13. When they did, Professor X came knocking, but they turned him away at first - partly to keep the family together, partly to keep the votes coming in and keep up appearances. When her telekinesis power unexpectedly started to emerge two years after, Sierra took it upon herself to make the decision to run away to the Xavier Institute.

Powers: Invisibility, a little telekinesis, suggestion: She has a good amount of control over her invisibilty power, and when she's invisible, she uses the opportunity to 'whisper' into people's ear's ideas which makes them think they were their own.

Faults: She has the ability to move objects, but she doesn't quite have a handle on it. When she loses control of her emotions (i.e. gets angry), objects can fly without her intention of doing so.

My Canon characters:
- Rogue
- Scott
- Logan
- Mystique

Rei Ann

Old 05-24-2015, 04:46 PM

Here is our roleplay thread.

X-Men Evolution: A New Year [Rei Ann X JessiFlakes]

Are you excited? I hope it's okay that I just posted on my oc to start with.

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-30-2015, 01:37 PM

GAH! Sorry it's taken so long to get back here! D: I've had a bit going on, and been reeeaaalllly tired lately. Totally forgot to check back! sorry. D:

It's completely fine you started with just your OC.

Rei Ann

Old 05-30-2015, 10:19 PM

That's totally okay. I figured something came up. You didn't seem like the type to just drop.

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-31-2015, 12:37 AM

I'm really not. My depression just kicks in and I lose interest in everything and get so tired I can't even force myself to do it. :/ I'll try to be better! Going to try and reply right now!

Rei Ann

Old 05-31-2015, 01:50 AM

Trust me I know that feeling. That happens a lot to me. Especially in regards to roleplaying. I just come home and want to do nothing. I'd never get mad at someone for that.

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-02-2015, 12:48 AM

Thanks for understanding! Sorry for such a short reply... Still a bit rusty, and didn't want to start explaining things no one's actually asked about yet. haha. I'll get better, I promise! ;3

Rei Ann

Old 06-02-2015, 02:47 AM

It's no biggie, we can always bring in some of other characters if you are worrying about length. At least it's not like you did one sentence. Small replies happen.