nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-08-2014, 05:40 AM

Mag: Haha, you'll get ice cream eventually! :D Giving the muley some love?

Wonder: Yay! And haha, oh, they really are just full of puns! Lots of food oriented puns! :) I found both of them online, that's where I'm watching them.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-08-2014, 05:44 AM

OVER FIVE HUNDRED PAGES.

Subzero temperatures right now. *choir sings "hallelujah"*

Ghia
Steel Mule

Old 02-08-2014, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo.love_22 View Post
Mag: Haha, you'll get ice cream eventually! :D Giving the muley some love?

Wonder: Yay! And haha, oh, they really are just full of puns! Lots of food oriented puns! :) I found both of them online, that's where I'm watching them.
God I want some so badly. Yeah, I'm getting his game goldies.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-08-2014, 05:47 AM

Food puns are the best buns.

(I tried, I really did)

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-08-2014, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghia View Post
God I want some so badly. Yeah, I'm getting his game goldies.
*tries to hand some ice cream over* I had some earlier, and I have some extra. Is plain vanilla ok? Nice! I should give my muley some loves, but I'm too lazy to go and sign onto her. xD

Wonder: *lol* :P Made me giggle

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-08-2014, 05:48 AM

I'm glad my shame wasn't for nothing, haha.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-08-2014, 05:52 AM

How's the heat down there? I know that it's still crazy for my sister.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-08-2014, 05:54 AM

Not too bad for me compared to what it is down south, thankfully. Still hot though. Is she down there?

Ghia
Steel Mule

Old 02-08-2014, 05:55 AM

Haha, it's okay. Oh my god, I bought some salted caramel gelato the other day. IT WAS SO AMAZING!

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-08-2014, 05:58 AM

Wonder: Yeah, she's down in Victoria. I think she said it was supposed to hit 42 for her today, or somewhere around that. O.o

---------- Post added 02-07-2014 at 09:59 PM ----------

There's a gelato place back home that's amazing. I'm so going there when I go back up there for a break.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-08-2014, 06:03 AM

I got Creme Brûlée gelato once but they could have just called it caramel/coffee gelato. So sweet. *__*

Good lord, I am feeling so sorry for everyone down there then. That's just ludicrous! I hope she's keeping herself cool.

Ghia
Steel Mule

Old 02-08-2014, 06:03 AM

I actually really want to get either some frozen yogurt or some frozen custard.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-08-2014, 06:04 AM

I wanted to get frozen yogurt so bad after work but I went and bought ice-cream instead. Didn't realise until after I bought it it would melt before I got my frozen yogurt. :/
Frozen custard sounds AMAZING though.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-08-2014, 06:05 AM

You all are making me want gelato! D: *lol* Not another craving. :P

Wonder: Yeah, I think they're doing pretty good to stay as cool as they can, all things considered. This was her to-do list for today:
Quote:
On my to do list for today:
1. Stay cool
2. Play Sims3
3. Go to Dinner at 7pm
I think they're living in front of the Air Con as much as they can I worry about her and this crazy heat! :( Well about everyone, but mostly her. xD

Last edited by nemo.love_22; 02-08-2014 at 06:07 AM..

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-08-2014, 06:16 AM

That sounds like an excellent list! Nice and relaxing, except for dinner which sounds like it involves going out.

Man, I don't blame them. I'd put ours on right now, it's just a lil sweaty but my dad would be like "nope". Aww, that's sweet. Haha playing favourites huh? Just kidding. :p

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-08-2014, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlands View Post
That sounds like an excellent list! Nice and relaxing, except for dinner which sounds like it involves going out.

Man, I don't blame them. I'd put ours on right now, it's just a lil sweaty but my dad would be like "nope". Aww, that's sweet. Haha playing favourites huh? Just kidding. :p
Yeah, hopefully wherever they're going, not actually sure where that is, has air conditioning.

Yeah, her cat loves to hog the air, as much as he can - silly Binx. Your dad sounds like my dad, he wants it to be at least 100 F (37C) to allow us to turn the AC on. >.<; So hot! And haha, I try not to, but yep, I am. :P

If I disappear I've decided to head off to bed as I need to be up early tomorrow. Rather to try to convince sleep to work with me, not sure if it will actually work. xD LOL! You know sleep and it's picky times to sneak up. Oh, and this morning I slept in till 8:30! I didn't get woken up at 6:30 by stupid dreams!

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-08-2014, 06:26 AM

Or if they do go somewhere with air-conditioning, they get to sit inside. D:

Haha, that sounds cute. 37C FOR AIR-CONDITIONING NO WAY! D: That's crazy. Do you have air-conditioning where you are now?

Hmm, yeah let's see if that actually happens. Can't trust your sleeping patterns! I hope it does though so you're not too tired tomorrow and you can get everything you want done.. Oh, and that's great news you slept better.

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 02-08-2014, 06:27 AM

Quote:
I wanted to get frozen yogurt so bad after work but I went and bought ice-cream instead. Didn't realise until after I bought it it would melt before I got my frozen yogurt. :/
Frozen custard sounds AMAZING though.
Oh god, frozen custard is THE BEST.

Muley has all of his gold today!!

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-08-2014, 06:29 AM

Do you do it yourself or can you buy it frozen?

Oo, is there a limit or do you set yourself a goal or something?

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-08-2014, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Or if they do go somewhere with air-conditioning, they get to sit inside. D:

Haha, that sounds cute. 37C FOR AIR-CONDITIONING NO WAY! D: That's crazy. Do you have air-conditioning where you are now?

Hmm, yeah let's see if that actually happens. Can't trust your sleeping patterns! I hope it does though so you're not too tired tomorrow and you can get everything you want done.. Oh, and that's great news you slept better.
True, I hope so! *fingers crossed*

Yeah, hs's definitely a cat with a personality. My dad thinks that we follow that, but when it gets into the mid 90's we typically turn it on. Although sometimes a fan is all I need, it depends though. Ohhhhh yes. And it's not on now, as it's actually on the cooler side the last few days, it's currently 49 F (9 C), but it is 10:40 pm. :P So that explains the cooler temps. But when it is hot we do have our Air Conditioning on. :) And we don't have to worry as it's part of our housing plan, is we have all utilities, so we can run it as much as we want! XDD It was on basically all last semester. xDD Pretty crazy.

Totally, they're so undependable! XD I hope so too. Sleep please cooperate with me. And yeah!! :D I woke up not feeling quite as tired, so that was a plus or sure! :D

Yay for Muley love and getting gold! :D

I probably should make myself get off and try to sleep, I'm not going to sleep as long as my computer is on.

steelmagghia

Old 02-08-2014, 06:34 AM

There's a place here that sells it.
Sheridan's Lattes & Frozen Custard: Home
It's so incredibly delicious.

And I play to the 250 gold limit on the arcade on my mule every day.

---------- Post added 02-08-2014 at 12:36 AM ----------

Quote:

Yeah, hs's definitely a cat with a personality. My dad thinks that we follow that, but when it gets into the mid 90's we typically turn it on. Although sometimes a fan is all I need, it depends though. Ohhhhh yes. And it's not on now, as it's actually on the cooler side the last few days, it's currently 49 F (9 C), but it is 10:40 pm. :P So that explains the cooler temps. But when it is hot we do have our Air Conditioning on. :) And we don't have to worry as it's part of our housing plan, is we have all utilities, so we can run it as much as we want! XDD It was on basically all last semester. xDD Pretty crazy.

Totally, they're so undependable! XD I hope so too. Sleep please cooperate with me. And yeah!! :D I woke up not feeling quite as tired, so that was a plus or sure! :D

I probably should make myself get off and try to sleep, I'm not going to sleep as long as my computer is on.
Oh lordy. I turn the air conditioner on the minute it hits higher than 75 degrees outside. I like it cold!

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-08-2014, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmagghia View Post

Oh lordy. I turn the air conditioner on the minute it hits higher than 75 degrees outside. I like it cold!
I do my best to try to obey dad's air con rules when I'm at home only because he has to pay the electric bill. But as long as I don't run it long I usually can get away with short bursts. Also my parents air con isn't used to cool the bedrooms so my room is hot no matter what. :/ we do have a whole house fan but that can only be used when the temp outside is cooler than inside.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-08-2014, 06:40 AM

Quote:

Cat's have such defined personalities. Hahah, it's all okay if he doesn't know. We do that too. :p I got caught having it on yesterday. I turned it off well before he got home but I forgot to open the doors again. :/ Oh wow, 9c at night would be crazy! We rarely get that. That's good you have one where you're living. Oh that's even better that you don't have to pay extra for it!

Aww, good night. I hope you're able to get to sleep. Have a good day tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmagghia View Post

That's the cutest website. Man, that pothole one sounds so good. So jealous!

Ahh, I see. Every day? That's dedication!

steelmagghia

Old 02-08-2014, 06:41 AM

That is so bizarre. In Texas, there isn't a house with out central a/c. It cools the whole house, no matter what. But we do dearly love air conditioning here.

---------- Post added 02-08-2014 at 12:43 AM ----------

Quote:

That's the cutest website. Man, that pothole one sounds so good. So jealous!

Ahh, I see. Every day? That's dedication!
It's an adorable place. And everything is sooo goood.
It's kind of nice living in the town I live in. We're a test market for restaurants, so we have all sorts of food here. I'm kind of a food lover.

Haha, well, I'm trying to get a lot of goldies built up to donate to the User Event. I want to help make it super awesome.

Last edited by steelmagghia; 02-08-2014 at 06:44 AM..

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-08-2014, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Cat's have such defined personalities. Hahah, it's all okay if he doesn't know. We do that too. :p I got caught having it on yesterday. I turned it off well before he got home but I forgot to open the doors again. :/ Oh wow, 9c at night would be crazy! We rarely get that. That's good you have one where you're living. Oh that's even better that you don't have to pay extra for it!

Aww, good night. I hope you're able to get to sleep. Have a good day tomorrow!
They really do. And oh darn - getting caught! :( was he upset? This is cold for down here. Up north it gets even colder. Below freezing temps in the low 30s and 20s F. Too lazy to do the conversions as I'm on my phone. Yeah it's nice that we don't have to pay extra. Definite bonus!

Thanks! Me too! *fingers crossed*