ClockworkKanella

Old 07-07-2013, 06:37 AM

SO HOW BOUTS THEM TITANS?

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 08:08 AM

It seems to be getting really popular here. It's pretty good so far, though there are more mysteries appearing than answers and I'm getting impatient with when they're ever going to get around to answering them. XD

ClockworkKanella

Old 07-07-2013, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
It seems to be getting really popular here. It's pretty good so far, though there are more mysteries appearing than answers and I'm getting impatient with when they're ever going to get around to answering them. XD
I've caught up with the manga recently.
The amount of questions I have is overflowing.
One chapter a month is going to kill me.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 05:18 PM

Yeah. Just read another new chapter today (though I'm unsure when it was released so it might have been a while ago...), it was Chapter 47: Children. Still not getting any answers.

Eren annoys me though, even though I think he's the main character who won't die off as easily as most others.

ClockworkKanella

Old 07-07-2013, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Yeah. Just read another new chapter today (though I'm unsure when it was released so it might have been a while ago...), it was Chapter 47: Children. Still not getting any answers.

Eren annoys me though, even though I think he's the main character who won't die off as easily as most others.
Chapter 47 came out this past friday, so it wasn't that long ago.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 01:10 AM

Any thoughts on the story? Like theories on the mysteries and questions raised so far?

ClockworkKanella

Old 07-09-2013, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Any thoughts on the story? Like theories on the mysteries and questions raised so far?
Honestly there are so many unanswered questions right now it's hard to formulate a solid theory.
But I haven't been this emotionally attached to a series in a LONG time.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-09-2013, 11:44 AM

Haha the story's gotten interesting. At first I didn't like the series because it was so confusing, but after rereading it a few times I've gotten better. I sure hope things get cleared up soon. I'm really curious about the titans in the walls, and that ape-titan. Along with why those two and Annie are so bent on kidnapping Eren when I really don't see anything impressive about him aside from managing to not die yet. (though I suppose that IS pretty impressive in its own light, considering how many people are dying left and right so far...)

makituchan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-03-2013, 11:19 AM

Fantastic story. The Anime drags a bit, however, and I highly doubt they'll be able to fit all the stuff from manga in one season of the anime.
Can't wait to see new episodes of anime and new chapters of manga. I got really into it and read/watched everything in three days :(.
Absolutely great art in manga in my opinion, too.

That ape titan, though... I don't think it's a titan-person to be honest, considering he was so interested in the 3D manoeuvre gear. Now the question is, WHAT is it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist
Along with why those two and Annie are so bent on kidnapping Eren when I really don't see anything impressive about him aside from managing to not die yet.
Yep. Might be something to do with his past, maybe? Or the basement? I've no clue, and I want answers :c.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkKanella
One chapter a month is going to kill me.
Whaaat o.o . How am I supposed to wait so long...

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-05-2013, 10:29 AM

My friend's theory is that the ape-titan is from a more 'distant' place, since it has never been explained just how large their world is and how vast their land is, since they're all restricted inside that tiny little city of theirs because of the titan threat. The more 'distant' titan tribes probably don't know all that much about the technology of the city, and perhaps one day the titan leaders met up and expanded their horizons and learned about the city so they decided to send a sentry out to check out the place.

I'm also guessing that there's something going on that's starting to turn people into titans, since they never found any holes in the walls where they could have come from, and that bald kid's village where that trapped titan was lying welcomed him back and he mentioned how the titan looked like his mom and all.

So many mysteries, but so few of them explained or answered...

Kirovich
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-19-2013, 06:58 PM

I'm impatient to watch 19.. So far this is a series that has held me since I started watching. Often I fade off and stop watching shows.

I look forward to seeing some of these mysteries revealed.

Mirai wo Hanase
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-28-2013, 04:33 PM

This anime is new I think , but so far I love it.

SparkNorkx

Old 09-18-2013, 06:04 AM

I like that series. But the current OP/ED is somewhat terrible.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 09-19-2013, 07:49 AM

I've been meaning to watch it for so long! One day.. one day.

bubblemei
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-22-2013, 03:02 AM

I'm super behind on this anime! I am up to episode ten I think? But I know a lot of spoilers just from the internet, such as who's a titan and who dies and such...

I think that Armin is my favorite character, though I understand why others don't like him, he's very inspirational to me with his self esteem and strength!

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 09-28-2013, 09:04 PM

between the anime and the manga...

I think i'm actually kind of really annoyed with today's episode (episode 25, last ep of the season)

I mean, I love Levi and jean's not a bad character, but I really wanted to see Hanji's squad get their screentime today. I like that the anime has kept pretty close to the manga, but sometimes some of the added scenes just....argh.

...there are some scenes from the manga that i can't wait to see animated and what the fans who only watch the anime's reactions are gonna be. the ones from this season were pretty amusing actually xD

Aganab
Butt

Old 10-06-2013, 11:46 AM

I started watching the anime today and I'm already up to episode 7 ^^' Needless to say, I'm hooked.

Bire
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-09-2013, 03:55 AM

Oh Gosh, this anime is so darn awesome. It was a little disturbing. But overall, it is exciting and keeps you on the edge of your seat. It is a bit sad because so many people died. It captures perfectly the horror of poor Eren Jaegar, or Yeagar (I have no idea.) *Spoiler!* when his mother is eaten by a (15-meter?) titan. It'll make you be shivering. Those titans are extremely creepy.

Foxela

Old 10-11-2013, 10:54 PM

So what do you guys think of it? have you seen it? what have you heard about it? read the manga? watched the anime?

I always get mixed reviews on some of the more mainstream anime, but even if its mainstream i think the story is unique and something i havent seen in other anime before. I've read the manga and watched the anime and while it varies some, i think they did a good overall job portraying the manga in the anime.

scholar
yes, really

Old 10-14-2013, 11:00 PM

I've seen it; I enjoyed the first 20 or so episodes, but ever since the main character began taking Shinji-esque lengths to actually get around to action, it's been a bit of a bore. I'm going to wait a few weeks/months until the series is a little further along, then binge-watch.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-15-2013, 09:42 AM

Yeah, same with the manga...lots of action, but very little progress in terms of the plot.

The last chapter was interesting though. Finally Eren is showing a/the reason why all those other titan-humans wanted him. I'd always wondered why someone as useless as he would have three titan-humans all going after him...

Aoi Kazuya

Old 10-19-2013, 04:05 PM

that chapter though...

literally all i could think was that there were gonna be even more puns cropping up on tumblr tbh (the first thing i saw when i got back to tumblr from tht chapter was a pun fhfgkjh)

I have to say that the anime had much less character development than the manga did, but i also have to say that the manga is dragging on. seriously...what's in the stupid basement already?

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-20-2013, 06:56 AM

Puns? How so?

Rozenburg
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2013, 08:54 AM

So I watch this all the time. I started on the manga and no matter how many times I will see something and say that's it, no more; I always come back. It is just too awesome. Also I love how everything is SO anticlimactic.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 10-20-2013, 03:28 PM

@Antagonist: Well kind of like Marco half jokes are still circling... and Petra tree jokes. There are some jokes about one of the characters in that chapter too. I just....wanna bang my head on a wall everytime. Stahp it tumblr >.<

@Rozenburg: I like that the characters are scared to die. they know they will die. And we know it too as the readers, yet every death is just so sudden. It's a bit more believable that way i think.