Murasaki
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-20-2008, 04:35 PM

Yes, this is my story, Just making a first post because I may want to post some character Bio's later on here.

Murasaki
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-20-2008, 04:42 PM

Why was I here? The wind made me shudder as it ripped across my back, mocking me. Why wouldn't my eyes open? I flinched lightly to the touch of a stranger I could not see nor hear...

Everything went blank.

My eyes fluttered open to the smell of broth, some sort of chicken broth. That's when I saw where I was, in a small cell it looked like. The floor was different shades of brown, definitely concrete, the walls were cinder blocks piled high to a ceiling to far above me in the darkness I could not see. With a single door no higher than 4 feet, and a small window blocked off with rusty red metal bars just visible in the moonlight that filtered in. My name... Come on, think what is my name... Ah, Clarice

My name , it was a gift . It was expensive , but not in cost . I gave my life , no , my soul for the name the divine and well known goddess of healing , Clarice . For whom had I taken this name , had given me everlasting faith and devotion for those to whom I pray. Yes , Clarice . To whom my divine spirit will be forfilling and will be praised deeply , changing the world to come and for those whom have already served under her controling wrath . Clarice . My name .

Last edited by Murasaki; 10-29-2009 at 06:39 PM..