CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-27-2009, 02:59 AM

::hit with hint:: >_>

So.... uh...

Where's the log-out button for Gaia?

I checked in on my mule account today just so I'd get into the habit and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to logout so I can switch back to my main. >_<; It's such a stupid question, but I figured someone here would know the answer. :B

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 02-27-2009, 03:00 AM

It's next to your name there at the top by your avatar CK. XP It says (Logout).

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-27-2009, 03:05 AM

Oh - there it is. >_>; I was looking all over for it. :headdesk: Thanks. :3

EDIT: I was probably not finding it as I expected it to be kind of where ours is. XD;;

thoughtlessamaya
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to thoughtlessamaya

Old 02-27-2009, 03:09 AM

Proud member of Gaia since 2005.

I haven't gone on Gaia for a longg time though since I've been busy with other things. But recently I've been going on every once in a while. I was a major GD'er, but the GD seems to have lost its fun and I think thats one of the reasons why I went on haitus.

Anyone who goes on Gaia should know of the GD D:

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 02-27-2009, 03:16 AM

I know it should definitely be named something else. Everyone there could combine into Oscar the Crouch, and the forum is like your trash can. ...GDers are very protective of it. Any outsiders even come near it and the next thing you know, you're getting your head bit off. Even if you've got legit discussion to put on the table.

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to poet`s playground Send a message via Yahoo to poet`s playground

Old 02-27-2009, 03:16 AM

I know of the GD, and have avoided it since I've been on Gaia, haha.

Jennifer

Old 02-27-2009, 03:31 AM

From what I've noticed, you have to be pretty arrogant to even survive the GD. It's got me scared of that place.

thoughtlessamaya
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to thoughtlessamaya

Old 02-27-2009, 03:34 AM

I was in the GD before it got bad, and the little kiddies came in and took rule xD
Its been amusing, actually, but if you go in there expecting a discussion, it scares you.

I sometimes miss it. I made friends there ;_;

Jennifer

Old 02-27-2009, 03:36 AM

*patpat* One day it will get cleaned up and we'll be able to roam about the GD freely without fear.
...I couldn't hold a straight face while typing that. :XD

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to poet`s playground Send a message via Yahoo to poet`s playground

Old 02-27-2009, 04:42 AM

Yeah even the discussino though I tend to not be able to handle, but I'm definitely not arrogant and don't fit in among people who are at all, haha.

NorthWRGirl203
The wonders that she holds......

Old 02-27-2009, 04:49 AM

Gaia lol I have an account but I got hacked and I lost most of my money and items plus none of my friends really ever talk to me anymore. But here it's I don't know much funnier and people are friendly and it just seems pleasent to be here.

Jennifer

Old 02-27-2009, 05:09 AM

I once posted in the GD. And I never expected the replies I got. I had a perfect format of discussion up. And yet everyone was like, "pr0nz, piczzzz or gtfo." They didn't care to poliltely add to the discussion. Even if they opposed the subject. Instead it was more of, "THIS SUCKS. YOU SUCK. LEAVE. lolololol." And I was left going "What just happened?" .____. :XD

North. Hey yeah. Definitely going to find a site more enjoyable if the people are much nicer. Sorry to hear of your loss on your items over there though.

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Wordstreamer

Old 02-27-2009, 05:11 AM

XD Yes. I took a mule into the GD a few years ago.... And was very surprised. After a while, I gave up.

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-27-2009, 05:12 AM

I don't think I could emotionally handle even looking ta the other threads, let alone my own.

Jennifer

Old 02-27-2009, 05:16 AM

I know, right. :XD I was scared to enter my own thread after that to review the rest of the replies. I remembering signing off and that was the end of that. Now, I don't even have to enter a thread to know that it's going to be filled with ridiculous replies and people. Because that's what the GD is about, ...sadly.

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-27-2009, 05:19 AM

Yeah. Well... I don't think it started with Gaia. It started elsewhere, wherever people who wanted someone to bully were collected on the internet.

Jennifer

Old 02-27-2009, 05:23 AM

Hey, I can name a few sites. As I'm sure others can as well. But they're best not to be mentioned. For the sake of the younger members of this site. :XD

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-27-2009, 05:24 AM

Yeah; I would rather not talk about those sites, anyway.

NorthWRGirl203
The wonders that she holds......

Old 02-27-2009, 05:27 AM

Jennifer it's ok I'm glad I found this site though!!

Jennifer

Old 02-27-2009, 05:28 AM

Amen.
North. And we're glad you found this site as well! :) :heart:

Last edited by Linnea; 01-01-2016 at 02:57 AM..

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-27-2009, 05:39 AM

I just played the Slot Machine on Gaia a good... I dunno... 20 minutes?

What made me laugh a lot is when I didn't win something (more often than not, mind you, I didn't win anything) there was a glitch with the "curse bubble" that pops up and it went on for a good 30 seconds. XD Like, on a loop.

My avatar must have been pissed. :rofl:

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 02-27-2009, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiarra View Post
So... Famestar items.

Included in the super-special-awesome items you can get... silver/white recolor of Hermes Moon. (Not all the poses, but a fair number). Thoughts?

..I kinda want it. ><;;
I got the Hermes moon.
I played Famestar to the 4th level I think it was, and then ducked out. Got the Hermes Moon 5th generation I think it was.

Pretty cool. I'm using the golden scarf part of it. I like the golden cloak also.

havenmasters
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 09:16 AM

Crap. I have four accounts, but only 1 1/2 are mine. I started with havenmasters, which is mine. My ex had his account, disalarryn. But something annoyed him about gaia so he turned his account over to me. The third is half mine, half his. He made a girl so the half account, valryxx, is a guy. And the forth is my sister's account, mtngrrl. Obviously, since my ex didn't want his account anymore, he left me with valryxx as well. And my sister turned her account over to me as well as she never gets on anymore.

And I can only access email accounts for havenmasters and valryxx. I tried changing it, and it said it was successful, but it still has the wrong account. I guess I will be notifying people to pay attention to their emails...

I actually don't even get on gaia much anymore. I stopped getting on a lot when they changed the gold earning system. Yeah, you made a lot in the first five minutes, but then nothing after that.

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 02-27-2009, 12:11 PM

This is why gaia is fucking ridiculous. They are remaking and re-releasing items for these chance things. Which, you know, I have accepted. But they are making so many difference chance things with the same items its fucking ridiculous. Why can't they get creative? Why do you have to re-release shit?

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-27-2009, 02:23 PM

Haha, I don't really think that part's that bad. At least people know what they're getting into when they get those items.