Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-16-2009, 06:03 AM

There were a couple of things you could do. There were three neggs that were free in the NC Mall that you had to sit and refresh to get. There were some neggs that you had to get through the ads but someone in our guild gave us the direct links so we could claim them, and then there were daily prizes you could get. I got all but one. The Easter prize didn't work so no one got it, lol.

I go in spurts. Sometimes I'll play for weeks and then not log in for a few months. Right now I'm just playing games to finance my book reading.

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 04-16-2009, 03:22 PM

There were a few days I wasn't able to claim an item for Rosey, but ah well. I didn't really participate much in the event over there. I think I'm starting to become disinterested again.

Taraski
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-18-2009, 10:04 PM

I used to have an account there that was originally ment to be shared with me and my sister. But then I had to make myself a new one, as we both forgot the password and the username of our mutual account as we didn't use it so much. I'm sure the account we used to have is long been deleted already, as it has been unused for so long. We couldn't really ask for it to be deleted either, as we weren't sure about the username and didn't remember the password, so we couldn't have proved it was ours in the first place either.

Cosmosnickers
Cosmo-licious with a Snickers on...

Old 04-28-2009, 09:21 PM

I used to play and every-so-often log on to see my pets. I had a mutant, ghost, desert, and christmas. My fav pet was and still is the Ixi.

Rosamond
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-14-2009, 02:29 AM

I checked my Neopets recently and my main account is eight and a half years old. I only go one there if i'm really bored and want to play the games. I also sometimes get the urge to add to my hot dog gallery.

Last edited by Rosamond; 05-14-2009 at 02:32 AM..

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 05-14-2009, 03:45 AM

Cute Rosa!! I started a hotdog gallery too on one of my secondary accounts, but found there were so many hotdogs I ended up selling them (I think) and concentrating on my Uni items. That's what most of my earned money on there goes to. :)

Rosamond
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-14-2009, 04:28 AM

There are a lot of hot dogs there. I was thinking of maybe making another gallery but I don't go there enough for that to happen. I rather just spend the few NP I do get on my gallery, which is still lacking a lot of items. I don't just collect hot dogs, but anything that has Hubert or hot dogs in it and also jacket potatoes(since Hubert sells them too). There are some hot dogs that you can't even buy any more, unless some one happens to sell them in the trading post which I wouldn't be able to afford anyways.:insane:

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-14-2009, 04:07 PM

I'm a total item hoarder on Neo xD Last time I logged in(which was to collect my trades for my hoards!) I found a few more items that I liked the look of and decided to stockpile too XD

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 05-16-2009, 07:46 PM

I'm still just logging in and feeding my pets. I've barely had time to post here, let alone on other sites lately.

Sikuyi-chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-16-2009, 07:54 PM

I used to play on neopets obsessively back in middle school. I occassionally pop on the site every now and then if I'm really bored but I think my pets are dying of starvation at this point.

xNedra_the_Red_Dragonx
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2009, 08:01 PM

I was so obsessed with Neopets when I was in middle school. Now a days, I rarely go on it unless I have the sudden urge to. But the pets are so cute though. ^^

diswingedribbon
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-16-2009, 01:49 AM

ello ello ow is everyone today?

ok.. this is my third time trying to edit this.. i have a bad problem of hitting enter not save..
anywways..
i love my nepoets. im a 7 year member. i now more so use it to keep in touch with my old friends and my mother though.

Last edited by diswingedribbon; 06-16-2009 at 06:52 AM..

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-21-2009, 03:13 AM

I've been trying to play the Altador cup but I get bored very quickly of it. I'll probably only get a participant badge again this year. I want all the books that are sure to be prizes at the end but I probably won't have enough points.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-21-2009, 04:58 AM

I've never participated in the cup, I like the Altador food items though xD That and Shenkuu are two of my favourites places on Neo xD

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 06-24-2009, 06:59 AM

Neopets, I've forgotten about you! :o *runs to save dying pets* luls~ I never do anything on there anyway. Now I remember why I quit the first time, heh.

Tre Le Coco

Old 06-24-2009, 12:36 PM

my sister has dragged me back into the game a few days ago >.>; i've got millions there so its alright xD lol

how do you partake in the Altador cup juru? i don't exactly get it :sweat:

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 06-30-2009, 11:11 AM

o.o omg I completely forgot that site existed... good thing neopets don't die ^^"

The last thing I did on that site if I remember correctly was buying a LOT of brushes that had retired so that they can inflate and make me moneys if i ever play again.
Plus I want that x-mas brush to affect more pets~

They're so cute though =) hard to resist just browsing the pets...

Mesmerized
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-03-2009, 08:21 PM

Lol, I remember playing Neopets before xD I remembered being obsessed with it; played for hours and hours daily. I think I played it for say... 3 years? I think.
I haven't visited that websites for ages though... and really don't feel like it.

IgnisFae
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-03-2009, 09:12 PM

haha, I haven't been on for about four years, but I just went back to check the site after reading this :P
Apparently I've been a member for 7 1/2 years.... It's the only site I've been a member of for that long -___-" feel so old.

Tre Le Coco

Old 07-07-2009, 05:16 AM

*demands you send me stuffs* :B lol

Anyone got faerie dolls they don't want?

Rainbows
Transcendental
Send a message via AIM to Rainbows

Old 07-07-2009, 05:24 AM

@o@ Wow, how perfect. ♥
I just went back online today, ... I feel bad about never feeding my pets.
:P They never die, so...

I did my dailies, though! ^^; I forgot all about the Monthly Freebie. @_@; -feeds pets with free food-

My username is purpleflurple_yum.
I wish I would have had the sense to make a second account with a name I wouldn't get sick of when I joined.. owo;; Ages~ ago.. x'D

Tre;
Faerie dolls? O: Are those rare or something~?

Last edited by Rainbows; 07-07-2009 at 05:27 AM..

Chaos Blue

Old 07-07-2009, 08:29 PM

Wow, I used to go there when I was in middle school, too. I think the popularity in my school was very high at the time, though, all my friends had an account there. But I haven't been there in forever, and after logging on after a long while, I don't know what's what anymore! It sort of looks a mess to me now. :sweat:

Tre Le Coco

Old 07-08-2009, 03:28 AM

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/dailies/ < Good site with all the dailies linked, and then some :)

yeah faerie dolls are super rare things im trying to collect >.> I've loved them for years

Heruuna
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2009, 10:43 AM

I used to go on NeoPets a long, long, long time ago, in a land far away. XD
But I never actually knew what the hell I was doing, or what I was supposed to do.
I just played a few games over and over again, but I still didn't know how to battle or train, or go on quests or nothing.
:sweat:

hawaii.rose.08
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2009, 02:33 AM

I haven't been on neopets in a while. I got banned from my old account because they started checking the birthdays on it and so those pets are doomed in limbo forever until I can figure out what the birthday is that I put. I made a new account but I don't have any of the cool items that I had with my old account. The only thing different with the accounts though is the new houses. I like my new house but the only thing I do on there nowadays is try and make a real nice extravagant house on the old house layout thing. I want to get the glass walls and everything on the old house layout so I'm just spamming the games for the gold. I still haven't figured out which games give the most gold easily.