Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 09-27-2013, 01:36 PM

@Goblin: That's cool :D Have fun with that and let us know how that goes?

@Liztress: I haven't played that actually. I think the only Aksys game I've played is BlazBlue, but your review is great. I might check the game out :)

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 09-27-2013, 08:58 PM

Aksys brings over a lot of great games, I think. And thank you. :) I really think that everyone should play Sweet Fuse.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-04-2013, 04:57 AM

Hello I wanted to know if anyone knows otome games I know they are only for your phone but I just wanted to know what you think of it and if you heard of it and it would be fun to do a roleplay about them even tho they just came out this year but if never heard of it they are only for girls only and it is in the anime way but it is still fun to play them tell me if you heard of...

Love letter from thief x
Seduced in the sleepless city
my forged wedding
be my princess
my sweet bodyguard
love academy
and a few others

If you know these games post on here or pm me to know more thank you all and tell me what you think of it.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 10-05-2013, 02:27 AM

Oh, hey serenity, its been a while :)

I'm gonna assume you mean the games you listed are only for the phone? I mean you can play them on any iOS supported device or on android through //shudders gree.

I mean... personally I've tried out 'be my princess' and 'love academy' but I'm not a big fan of the otome games for phones. i think I'll stick with the PC and console/handhelds ones.

((and I'm sure they didn't only come out this year. I know some were probably only translated this year, but the others have been around for a few years I believe?))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-07-2013, 01:59 AM

lover letter from thief x is good and my forged wedding it is funny and the forged wedding made me cry the most but they are good games ninja love is good and love academy but i do want to make roleplay on one of those games and not a privite one a group one but I don't know tho.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 11-03-2013, 03:18 PM

Oh, I'm excited~ Cheritz's second game's demo has already been released and the game is going to be released soon. I hope it does end up getting english subs. I would love to play it.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-03-2014, 10:43 PM

I have been playing shall we date: angel demon or reaper, Shall we date: fairy tale, and Shall we date: Hero in love and they are good but i like the shall we date: angel, demon or reaper and Shall we date: hero in love they are both my favorite :)

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-06-2014, 12:32 AM

I was playing hakuoki demon of the fleeting blossom before my psp disappeared and died. I just want one ending because I watched the anime and my favorite character, le sad. So good though.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 08-01-2014, 05:53 AM

Had to hunt this down because something came up in my google play suggestions (not sure what I downloaded that caused the suggestion... maybe a manga reader I tried?) and it's an sim that is also a detective story... Which kind of piqued my interest. The maker is Voltage, do you guys know anything about their games?