Chronos Mephistopheles
Blood and Earth, not theory and ...

Old 01-26-2012, 08:10 AM

R.O.M.A.N.T.I.C.I.D.E

Role-Play Begin

Celine Whitecastle stood on the pier in Boston, eyes searching the ocean horizon as the sunset began to happen behind her. She'd never visited Boston before, but nonetheless she was amazed by the amount of history that she stood within. The fact the Whitecastle heir had managed to get her family's permission to come alone. Well, as alone as a girl with her soul tied to an Invidia demon without her family knowing anyway.

She peered at Lydia, the demon who caused all of her personal issues with glee, who sat on the actual dock itself, large bat wings spread wide, blocking the sun and preventing any others from seeing it. The Whitecastle heir shook her head, lost in the physics and the actual properties the demon had tried to explain only days beforehand. Days before Lydia had grabbed Celine's arm and demanded that the heir take it to Boston. Boston had something important, something worthwhile for the heir to see before the official disease hit her, hence the impromptu trip.

"Lydia, let's go get food, I'm starving." Celine hadn't eaten since before her flight, which was delayed for an hour before a long layover in Chicago's O'Hare had her wanting to sob in pure hysteria. The gods hadn't wanted her to make it to Boston, but somehow she managed to. Once on land, she grabbed her luggage checked into the closest hotel she could find and proceeded to let herself get lost in the sprawling walkways and tall buildings. She let herself get caught up in the historical tours, stuck in perpetual awe of the pure history she was standing on before Lydia decided to make some smart-assed remark about being as old, if not older, than the sites themselves.

Lydia nodded, standing and wiping invisible dirt and dust from its form. "I recommend a pub nearby, the pubs always have the best food." Celine nodded and felt the usual tingling sensation left in her body from Lydia's tying itself to Celine's very shadow. It was difficult to not startle every time the shadow decided to move on its own - Lydia was highly curious for being thousands of years old - but Celine was becoming used to it, just like Lydia's presence and overall attitude.

Celine wandered to the nearest pub, and gratefully took the earliest seat possible. She was tired and dead from jet lag, and her day had barely started.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 01-29-2012, 07:39 PM

Two people walked into the pub a few moments later, taking seats near Celine. The man was tall, around 6'1, while the girl with him was only 5'7. The girl had blonde hair, almost gold, kept short, only reaching her shoulder blades. The man had dark brown hair kept short, and his clothes were a little nicer than hers; slacks instead of jeans, a button-up shirt instead of a slightly rumpled t-shirt.

"Lissy," he growled. "I told you, you are not allowed to go sit in the hotel all day. I don't care if you don't like Sebastian. He's very good at getting what I need."

"He's a creep," the girl muttered. Brushing back her hair, she fixed sea-green eyes on her brother. "Besides, I wouldn't stay in the hotel all day. I can walk over and see the Constitution and stuff. Come on, Dom."

Dom rolled his eyes. "I said no, Damalis. You are coming with me. After we're done we'll go find something to do."

"That had better freaking involve ice cream." Damalis glared balefully at Dom, crossing her arms over her chest.

Dom snorted. "You know, I remember when you were little. You used to think I was god."

"I was young and stupid. Clearly. Because if you're god the world is so screwed." Damalis grinned briefly while Dom just rolled his eyes, getting a waitress's attention and ordering soda for both of them.

Chronos Mephistopheles
Blood and Earth, not theory and ...

Old 03-06-2012, 04:50 AM

Code:
Celine
Lydia
Celine found herself wishing Lydia had made herself visible, if only somewhat so she didn't look insane while speaking to someone who wasn't there. The Whitecastle heir met Lydia's octopus pupil-ed eyes and the demon nodded, shifting in its skin. The demon stepped around the two nearby and left Celine by herself while it decided which form it would take.

The heir peered at the menu, unable to help listening to the conversation happening behind her. Their voices were loud enough it was difficult to not react to them. She kept glancing over her shoulder, as if peering around to try and see the entrance and thus Lydia when she would enter.

When Lydia did enter, it was in the appearance of Celine's twin, sporting the different shaped pupils that made it obvious she was a carbon-copy. But this way, the two could speak without any repercussions. Lydia slipped into the previously vacated chair and peered at the duo over Celine's shoulder. "So, sis, who are they?"

"I don't know, Sis," Celine mumbled, feeling faintly embarrassed that Lydia called attention to them when they probably could have just sat and overheard the conversation and not needed any more prompting. "You're acting rude. Father didn't raise us this way."

Lydia rolled her eyes and offered Celine a feral grin. "Nonsense, you know you were sick of wandering Boston alone with just me. It'd be good to make friends."