Mizayo
The Embodiment of Geekiness

Old 08-05-2014, 08:39 PM

- insert cool banner here -

Hello earthlings! Welcome to my art shop! I'm kind of new at
this, so take it easy on me. I'm just an amateur aspiring cartoon artist with the desire
to improve my station - while making a little dough on the side.

Last edited by Mizayo; 11-19-2015 at 02:09 PM..

Mizayo

- Prices and Samples -

Since I'm not looking to make the big bucks
'round here, and I know my stuff ain't worth too much, I'mma set the prices a little...
lower(?) than usual (though to be honest,
finding an average on this forum is like finding a piece of hay in
a stack of needles). So here's how it's gonna work:

x Bust x

SamplesX

x Waist-Up x

SamplesX

x Full-body x

SamplesX

As for couples or groups, just multiply the price of one for how ever many people you want.
(ex. 2 people, full-body = 2000; 5 people, full-body = 5000)

As for payment, I'd prefer donation, but that's mostly because I've got
no idea how to work trades. If you feel like you're up to educating me, then feel free.
If not, just stick to donations.

Re-funds ARE available if you feel it is necessary; such as an incorrect portrayl,
an unwanted piece, or if you simply do not like it. I will understand completely if you request a refund,
and will not hold a grudge, promise. ^^

- Order Form -

Please use this form to order! Otherwise I might not see you (it's unlikely, but I'm blind so I gotta be sure):

HTML Code:
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]This earthling wants some squiggly lines![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[B]Username[/B]: [What's your name?]
[B]Reference[/B]: [A link or image of your character]
[B]Style[/B]: [Bust or full-body?]
[B]Other[/B]: [What other things should I know? Do you want a specific pose? Colored lines or black?]

Last edited by Mizayo; 11-19-2015 at 02:08 PM..

Mizayo

- Current Orders -

- Completed Orders -
Since I've been having some problems keeping track of who's paid and who hasn't,
I'm adding little marks alongside ya'll's names to remember. They will be updated appropriately. :)
Key: + means it's been paid, - means it hasn't been.

+ FlyingYume1 +X

+ Kat Dakuu +X

+ Junabelle +X

+ Kat Dakuu 2 +X

+ Kay Lynn+ X

+ CosmicFoxKitty+ X

+ Ashtara_Silunar +X

+ Hadsvich +X

+ Kat Dakuu 3 +X

+ Hadsvich 2+X

Last edited by Mizayo; 08-10-2015 at 08:05 PM..

FlyingYume1
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-05-2014, 09:22 PM

i'm not sure but... is it safe to post? if yes -- hello, your art is lovely! ^^

This Earthling wants some squiggly lines!
Username: FlyingYume1
Reference: [x]; [x]; [x]; Album
Style: fullbody~
Other: her info~

SPOILERX

Name: Yume
Character: mischievous, sarcastic
Appearance:
hair: bright green short hair; side-swept bangs, two strands of hair on each side of the face, the rest of the hair is shorter and messy ([x]; [x])
eyes: pink-purple coloured eyes with slit (cat-like) pupils
body: pale, skinny, average sized breast; pink-purple cat ears (like on the right) and tail (not too fluffy); small demon wings; two small fangs (not visible unless her mouth is open, as normal teeth)
Clothing + accessories:
head/neck: blue starry ribbon on the right side of hear head (as seen here); black eye patch on her right eye; yellow star symbol below left eye and blue tear symbol below right eye; black spiked collar with her name tag
arms/hands: pink ribbon on her right upper arm; armwarmers - bright green-black striped on her right, starry blue on her left; yellow fingerless biker gloves ([x])
top: yellow suspenders; blue sleeveless top + bright green vest with black buttons (as seen here)
bottom: black cut off shorts ([x]) with a pink ribbon belt
legs: long socks: starry blue on her right leg and bright green-black striped on her left leg; black leg warmers; colourful sneakers/skateshoes (as seen here)

Most common mistakes: ribbon on the head isn't starry; eyes aren't slit; tail is too fluffy; left out ribbon on right arm

Mizayo

Old 08-06-2014, 02:38 AM

Haha yep it's all good to post! I guess I should have officially opened, but it's all good.

And oh my goodness she looks so awesome! I'm actually really excited! I'mma just put you up on the list and scurry off to start this up.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-06-2014, 04:09 AM

Username: Kat Dakuu
Reference: Silas
Style: full body
Other: nope

your art is a cool style. I'd love to have some!

Mizayo

Old 08-06-2014, 01:33 PM

Why thank you! Silas looks way cool. I'll add you to the list.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-06-2014, 03:55 PM

I'm glad he's cool. I do try and thank you. I look forward to the results.

Mizayo

Old 08-06-2014, 06:07 PM

FlyingYume1: - I've finished! I really hope you like it. It was really fun! :)

FlyingYume1
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-06-2014, 07:12 PM

ooh, looks awesome, thankyou!
payment + a little tip coming your way~ n v n

Mizayo

Old 08-06-2014, 09:33 PM

Aww, thank you!!

Mizayo

Old 08-13-2014, 07:06 PM

Kat Dakuu: I'm done! I'm so sorry it took so long, though! I've been so busy with school starting, not to mention Silas turned out to be quite a challenge, actually. I loved it, though. He was so fun to do!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-13-2014, 07:12 PM

Thank you! He looks adorable. Totally worth the wait.

Mizayo

Old 08-13-2014, 07:25 PM

No problem! I'm glad you like it. And thanks. ^^;

Mizayo

Old 04-19-2015, 02:13 AM

Hello, it's Mizayo again! Just wondering if anyone is still interested in buying art...?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-19-2015, 03:25 PM

I want more art, but I have to decide of what.

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 04-20-2015, 06:43 PM

Username: Junabelle! But you can call me Juna.
Reference: Girl || Guy
Style: Waist up, please!
Other: I'm gonna let you interpret this for yourself, and I'll be perfectly happy with whatever you come up with. I want the two to act as if they don't like each other, with how they're standing, but there's a strong attraction, er, chemistry between them because underneath the facade of them not liking each other, they truly love each other. And I'd like the girl to wear a floral dress and the guy to be wearing ripped jeans, black leather jacket, and a white tee shirt.

Character InfoX

Girl
Name: Addison Winters
Race: Half Human/Half Soul Eater
Personality: Quiet, happy, has a lot of self respect, artistic, loves all things beautiful, can easily see the good in anyone, bold, opinionated, likes to observe from the side lines, has been called a Wallflower one too many times...
Look: She's originally based off as Crystal Reed, but loosely. She has dark wavy brown hair, kind and warm brown eyes, pale skin, with an average human body. She doesn't appear to be strong, but she is physically, but not as much mentally. She likes wearing a lot of warm colors and floral patterns whether it's a skirt or a dress or whatever. She loves flowers.

Guy
Name: Drew Heart
Race: Soul Eater
Personality: Quiet, secretive, has a one-track mind, can easily get confused with what he thinks he wants, passionate, strong (mentally and physically), knows how to act like he doesn't like someone, most of the time.
Looks: I originally based him off of Wes Bentley as Black Heart in Ghost Rider, but soon started seeing him as his own character without any base. Pale skin, bright blue eyes, short raven black hair with side burns and a cleanly shaven face, thick and strong eyebrows -- kinda like an owl's, lean, built, and somewhat tall standing around 5'10".

Drew and Addison's Relationship: The two met under false pretenses. As a half-Soul Eater on the run, Addison didn't know she was still being hunted until she met Drew, who came off as just another guy but with an interest in her. And then she started to dislike him for some time before they talk to each other about it and start to become friends before he betrays her and turns her in (all the while she doesn't know who he really is). They're pushed into an arranged marriage and Addison hates him for it, despite her strong romantic feelings for him. Eventually she learns to forgive him and they have a somewhat happily ever after. But a good part of the story is of them trying to hate each other when they love each other.

Thank you so much! Please feel free to ping me if you have any questions!

Last edited by Junabelle; 04-20-2015 at 06:55 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-21-2015, 02:21 AM

Username: Kat Dakuu
Reference: William & Gary
Style: full-body
Other: I want to see them cute. Actually, something that commemorates the end of the story would be nice, so you could show them with their engagement rings. Gary is more show off about it and William keeps staring at his. If that doesn't work out, anything with William hanging off of a reluctant Gary would be fine.

Kay Lynn
Classes are kickin' my butt

Old 04-21-2015, 04:08 AM

Username: Kay Lynn
Reference: 2 People~ Hewitt and Vaughn
Style: Waist-Up Please ^^
Other: They don't have the best references in the world so interpret them anyway you'd like ^^ Just have fun ^^

Maybe ^^;

Last edited by Kay Lynn; 04-28-2015 at 11:42 PM..

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-21-2015, 04:48 AM

hahahah yay~ Kat requested Gary and William :D

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-21-2015, 05:23 AM

I beat wingsy to it.

Lol. Everyone in here is looking for couples. That's unusual.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-21-2015, 08:13 PM

Username: CosmicFoxKitty
Reference:
Style: Full Body
Other: Colored please, I can give you some pictures of the human version of her if you would like. She wears combat boots, black or dark blue jeans, and rock band t-shirts (Or cat t-shirts) Her hair actually transitions from purple (the shaved right side) to red (Shoulder length left side) if you need more details I'd be happy to provide them :) As for pose, something punkish.

Edit: Her eyes are "hazel" Green, then blue in the middle, and a golden brown around the iris.

Mizayo

Old 04-22-2015, 02:12 AM

haha, Oh my goodness so many replies! I wasn't even sure if I would get one, but hey, I'm not complaining! lol It might take me a while to finish all these up (I've got ACT studying to do this week), but I'm uber excited to do so! omg They all just look so good...

And so many couples too! Must. Not. Avoid. Studying...!

Last edited by Mizayo; 04-22-2015 at 02:19 AM..

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 04-22-2015, 03:46 AM

School comes first! Good luck on the studying and the tests! I wish you the best of it. Thank you again for doing this! Means a lot.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-22-2015, 05:16 AM

You sound so excited, Mizayo. lol.

Don't neglect school for us though!