Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 04-28-2015, 04:06 AM

God damn it - slots already full! LOL

Mizayo
The Embodiment of Geekiness

Old 04-29-2015, 05:51 PM

Junabelle: I've finished! My goodness was yours fun to do, haha! I was so freaking excited when I saw that Drew was based off of Blackheart. I'm just... finally. I'm not the only one who liked him! lol But yeah, I was so excited that I might have drawn more him rather than Drew, and I apologize. I got a bit carried away... I hope you still like it though! I have a lineart version if you want to change the colors to your own. But yeah. Anyway. Hope you like it.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-29-2015, 09:45 PM

That looks really cool!

(Is totally not watching thread)

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 04-30-2015, 04:28 AM

Omg I love it! Right now I can only see the lineart version because my computer's being weird and won't let me see the one you have posted at the front of this thread. How much do I owe you? 1,400g right?

---------- Post added 04-30-2015 at 12:56 AM ----------

Update: I used my phone to look. Guess my Chrome is being weird. Yupp. I absolutely love it!

Mizayo

Old 04-30-2015, 05:03 AM

Aah, I'm so glad you like it!! XD yeppers, it's 1,400. Oh, and, sorry about you having to use your phone. Do you want me to PM it to you, or something more easily accessible?

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 04-30-2015, 05:30 AM

If you could pm me, that'd be lovely!

Ashtara_Silunar
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2015, 09:07 PM

Oooooh. I request art!

This Alien wants some squiggly lines!
Username: Ashtara_Silunar
References: (1)(2)(3)
Style: Fullbody for the couple
Other: Terry has dark curly hair that he covers with loud (frequently color-clashing) bandannas. He has a transtibial (below the knee) prosthetic on his right leg. Ashton has short, buzzed sandy hair. He often wears leather jewelry and likes earth tones. They are a couple, and are generally adorably sappy. I can answer any specific question, or ramble at length about their personalities.

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 05-03-2015, 11:04 PM

Mizayo, don't worry about pm'ing me it! My chrome is back to normal and I was able to download it from my computer :) Thanks again for the lovely art!

Mizayo

Old 05-04-2015, 09:08 PM

Junabelle: Ooh, I'm so sorry I was late to reply! Gosh. Glad you got the normal version anyway! hehe

Ashtara_Silunar: Very interesting guys you got there, haha! I'm super excited to start working on them! lol It's very interesting how many couples I've gotten requested here... I like it! Couples are my favorite to do, I'm such a sap :P I'll add you to the list.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-05-2015, 01:40 AM

*wanders in and debates on whether or not to order artsu*

Ashtara_Silunar
*^_^*

Old 05-05-2015, 03:17 AM

Awesome, I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with. I love seeing people's interpretations of my characters. ^^

Mizayo

Old 06-09-2015, 01:29 AM

So... hi guys. It's been a while. I'm really sorry, I fell into a lazy phase after school finally ended and I didn't have to do jack... And I've barely even been on Mene for a couple weeks. But I finally kicked myself and set a goal to finish my current orders this week. So everyone who is waiting for something, fear no longer! I've been working on them the past two days. I'm currently taking a break to upload the two ones I've finished so far, Kat's and Kay's. I have Cosmic and Ashtara's in the sketch phase, and should be done by tomorrow night!

If anyone's wondering, the little weird targeting thing in the top corners of the new ones are a beta signature I'm trying out. I've kinda wanted an icon to 'stamp' on all my stuff for a while, and finally got around to trying one out. Gawd, just getting all kinds of stuff done this week already, and it's only Monday! ha

Alright, now for notifications...

Kat Dakuu: So I got it done! While Gary's a bit top heavy and William looks quite a bit smaller than his fiancé , I can definitely say that you now own probably the best hands I've ever created. They're still not very good, mind, but compared to everything else... well, they're recognizable, let's just say that, aha! Also I apologize if I didn't get their looks or their personalities down right. I read all of their bios and quite a bit of the end of your RP, however I still feel as if I might have screwed up somewhere along the line. So yeah. Sorry. But, uh... here's the line art if you don't like the colors: X

Kay Lynn: I also finished both Vaughn and Hewitt. However, I wasn't really sure if you wanted a couple or if you wanted them separate. I couldn't find any info on their page about their relationship, so I just went with separate, I hope that's okay? I used your color palettes, however, which was really neat for you to include! Made me worry about messing up the colors like I always do. Even still, I included an uncolored version of Hewitt, X, one of Vaughn, X, and a few versions of his chest hair just for funsies and to match your personal preference: Not Hairy - Colored, Not Hairy - Lineart, Medium Hair - Colored, Medium Hair - Lineart, Thick Hair - Colored, Thick Hair - Lineart. I'm pretty sure that isn't what his clothing looks like, but I had a bit of a hard time interpreting it. But we get chest hair now, though, so that makes it all better, yes? haha

But yeah. I hope I didn't tick too many people off with my lack of responsibility. It's over now, though. So yeah. I'll be back tomorrow with some more finished orders.

Last edited by Mizayo; 06-09-2015 at 01:49 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-09-2015, 02:10 AM

I think it's quite cute. I like the way you drew William. People have a tendency to draw his hair too short, but he looks just right. :D I'll see what Wings of Writing: thinks.
And I'll see payment over in just a minute.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 06-09-2015, 02:39 AM

i'm a bit confused? i only see the lineart version and not the colored one?
but Gary looks good! it's fine for him to be bigger than William cuz he is bigger. :D

Mizayo

Old 06-09-2015, 06:32 AM

Oh yay I'm glad you like it! I lost the line art for it twice in the process, and I was afraid my frustration would make it go all blah, but I'm glad it's still cute. And thanks for the donation!

Wings, the colored version is on the main pick up post, at the beginning of the thread. I only linked the lineart version in the note so as to not clutter the drop window. Sorry for the confusion!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-09-2015, 04:41 PM

Haha. I always have to remember to look in the first post too.

Mizayo

Old 06-11-2015, 01:24 AM

CosmicFoxKitty: All done! Sorry about the awkward pose, but it was kinda just an experiment with poses that I ended up liking. I hope you do too, it was very fun to draw. As always, you can pick up the colored version on the pickup post, and the lineart version here: xXx

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 06-11-2015, 09:07 AM

This Earthling wants some squiggly lines!
Username: Hadsvich
Reference: Illian
Style: full-body
Other: Colored lines pls~ I'll leave pose up to you.

Mizayo

Old 06-12-2015, 06:23 AM

Aw, cool character, Hadsvich! I don't think I've ever really done a humanoid-like creature before, it will be really fun! Imma go add ye to the list.

Kay Lynn
Classes are kickin' my butt

Old 06-15-2015, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizayo View Post
Kay Lynn: I also finished both Vaughn and Hewitt. However, I wasn't really sure if you wanted a couple or if you wanted them separate. I couldn't find any info on their page about their relationship, so I just went with separate, I hope that's okay? I used your color palettes, however, which was really neat for you to include! Made me worry about messing up the colors like I always do. Even still, I included an uncolored version of Hewitt, X, one of Vaughn, X, and a few versions of his chest hair just for funsies and to match your personal preference: Not Hairy - Colored, Not Hairy - Lineart, Medium Hair - Colored, Medium Hair - Lineart, Thick Hair - Colored, Thick Hair - Lineart. I'm pretty sure that isn't what his clothing looks like, but I had a bit of a hard time interpreting it. But we get chest hair now, though, so that makes it all better, yes? haha

Sorry for taking awhile to reply ^^;
I love them both ^^
And to be 100% honest, I prefer how you did Vaughn's clothes over the original xD

That and I'm actually really glad you included body hair ^^
That's one of those things I always forget to include in descriptions

Thanks again and just sent the goldies ^^

Ashtara_Silunar
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2015, 01:11 AM

Huh, just realized I never sent you more than cursory detail about my characters. There's more detail here if you haven't started mine yet. If you have... oh well, I'm late, don't worry about it.

Mizayo

Old 06-19-2015, 09:24 PM

Aww, thanks Kay Lynn! I'm really glad you liked them. ^^ Body hair is always the funnest.

And no worries, Ashtara! I'd started a bit of a sketch, but nothing more. I can most definitely cram some more info in there! I always try as best I can to make the images fit their respective characters, though it can be hard sometimes. So thank you for the info surplus, it'll definitely help with characterization more! I'll probably have it up soon, maybe a little after Fathers' Day. Thanks for being so patient with me. ^^;

Ashtara_Silunar
*^_^*

Old 06-20-2015, 06:31 AM

No hurry. I'll look forward to it.