Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae
i have a question.
What career prospects do i have?
You're asking about your good points, right? Well, anyway, here we go. I'll just tell you the positive meanings, 'kay?

Main:
The Change: You have the ability to adapt to any situation.

Clues:
The Cloud: The cloud represents gentleness and empathy. You are able to sympathise with other people.

The Mist: Unfortunately, the Mist has no positive aspects. (The cloud has a negative aspect but I'm thinking you only want the good aspects?) Though, this may perhaps be a warning. Take care of your career or it might rot and decay.

The Lock: This represents untapped potential. There's much that you can do, but you're either overestimating the others or underestimating yourself.

Answer:
The Rain: You have the ability to sympathize with others. It's the sister card of the cloud and the storm. Having one of the sisters here means that there's something for you about your family, but it's rather vague. If you wish, I could do another spread for you, only this time, the main would certainly be the rain.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 07-31-2007, 11:17 AM

Which is why I said I couldn't find out good clow answerable question, lol. That was an example, not a request for answering. :wink:

When will be the best time for me to find a job?

*gaw, like asking for a lucky date to go out and find work*

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette
Which is why I said I couldn't find out good clow answerable question, lol. That was an example, not a request for answering. :wink:

When will be the best time for me to find a job?

*gaw, like asking for a lucky date to go out and find work*
doesn't work with numbers either...
They answer questions asking for predictions and/or advice.

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-31-2007, 11:20 AM

well, since you're bored... XD
let's see... question...
where is my bf and my relationship going? (good and bad is fine... XD )

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 07-31-2007, 11:29 AM

hmmm...I thought the answer to when is not restricted to 21.07.2007? IT can mean something like...When it is a rainy day, when there is a carnival day? when summer approaching...

sounds like a research now...*dies*

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal miyu
well, since you're bored... XD
let's see... question...
where is my bf and my relationship going? (good and bad is fine... XD )
Main:
The Time:Well, it seems that your relationship will stand the test of time.

Clues:
The Flower: Your relationship will be as beautiful as the freshest flower and twice as fragrant. It will be a wuite inspired relationship. Though, you need to slow down a little.

The Cloud: There's a gentle connection between you and your lover. The heavens seem to be on your side, hopefully, they'll remain on your side.

The Loop: The Loop indicates an infinity shape. Either you're going to be together forever, or at least for a very long time. But be carefull, the loop is a very thin line and quite fragile. If you try to pull it too far, it'll break and hurt you in the face.

Answer:
The Dark: Despite all that, someone or something is antagonizing you. This someone or something wants to make you and your BF break up. Whatever you do, avoid the dark.

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-31-2007, 11:33 AM

avoid the dark? ^^;

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 11:35 AM

Quote:
avoid the dark? ^^;
The Dark, meaning the thing or person that's antagonizing your relationship with your boyfriend.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 11:36 AM

Quote:
hmmm...I thought the answer to when is not restricted to 21.07.2007? IT can mean something like...When it is a rainy day, when there is a carnival day? when summer approaching...

sounds like a research now...*dies*
Sorry, There isn't a "The Summer" card... D:

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-31-2007, 11:38 AM

oooh... i guess if i know who or what it is then maybe... XD

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 07-31-2007, 11:42 AM

Can I ask what type of person am I on other people's point of view?

:cry: *getting lousier in asking questions*
There really should be a tutorial somewhere to learn how to ask claw answerable question. :(

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 11:50 AM

Quote:
oooh... i guess if i know who or what it is then maybe... XD
trust me. You'll know

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-31-2007, 11:51 AM

ok... tho there's so many darkness that surrounds our relationship, i don't know which one... ^^;

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 11:54 AM

Quote:
ok... tho there's so many darkness that surrounds our relationship, i don't know which one... ^^;
Try to avoid, or at least, minimize them all.

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-31-2007, 11:55 AM

doesn't work when all my friends hate him... some 'tolerate' him... lol... XD
can't avoid all my friends (and family)... i'll live... lol... XD

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 12:10 PM

Quote:
doesn't work when all my friends hate him... some 'tolerate' him... lol... XD
can't avoid all my friends (and family)... i'll live... lol... XD
I guess that's the darkness.

I did a reading for my mom (Who was totally against it since she was uber christian) But the reading said that she'll have this... inspiration boost and rise up the food chain a bit. Then, if she's not careful, she'll fall, but someone will still catch her.

Flying Wings
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Flying Wings

Old 07-31-2007, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandrus Gambino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Wings
How will I do in school?
Lemme tell you guys a story. Once, I got demerits for doing palm readings at my school. My school is one of those, strict catholic schools D:

Main:
The Thunder: The Thunder is the card that symbolizes energy. Better put that energy to good use, but try not to get in over your head or you just might get shocked.

Clues:
The Glow: The Glow (And the Light, actually) is representative of advice... (Well, it depends on the context of the main card, actually). Don't be afraid to ask for advice, and don't be cheap in giving it too. Whether for your enemies or friends, try to give the best advice you can.

The Return: The return is representative of the past. Learn from your mistakes from the past. Also, it's telling you to look to your past for inspiration. For all you know, the answer to a current problem may be in the past.

The Watery: The ebb and flow of the waves is such a calming scene. Remember to keep cool under fire. Learn to bend like the waves, but keep as cool as the ice. Do as the water does and go with the flow.

Answer:
The Flower: The vibrant colors of the flower represent inspiration. Take inspiration from the past, from the advice of others and from your own conscious mind! Also, try to be more robust, as people might find you just the teeniest bit boring. No, I'm not saying that you should change yourself for other people, I'm saying that you should just try to be a bit more talkative.
Ohmygosh! :shock: That's absolutely true! I have a firey temper from my dad. It runs down the family. O: And I'm awfully shy. ^^ Thank you SO much! <333

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 01:38 PM

Actually, to tell you guys the truth, I never expected the readings to actually be accurate. I mean, as.. ermm... What was her name? She has a similar personality to Vanilla, though... Anyway, she said "How can you divine anything from a deck of fake cards?" I said it was just for fun. So... yeah. I'm just as surprised when I tried it on guys in real life. The only time I make mistakes was when I was thinking of someone/something other than the client while shuffling.

Flying Wings
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 01:41 PM

Well, it's amazing about how they are accurate. <3

crystal_wings6
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-31-2007, 01:42 PM

That's scary. O.O

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Wings
Well, it's amazing about how they are accurate. <3
Actually, my mother's side of the family has some supernatural background. Family curse, hair turning white and all, also the ability to see ghosts... (I didn't inherit this. I got "The ability to regulate/hide my aura". Useless power D:<, Useful for stealing stuff, though.)

@ Cristal: Yeah, scary. Actually, when you put a lot of energy into some thing/group of things, they eventually become charged with the energy you put in them, like a cursed doll, eventually, all the hate put into that doll will realize the curse...

Flying Wings
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal_wings6
That's scary. O.O
I know. >__<
Alex-Dang. That's pretty interesting...

*Goes to do research on this*

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 07-31-2007, 01:47 PM

Quote:

There really should be a tutorial somewhere to learn how to ask claw answerable question. :(
Has I annoyed you? :cry:

crystal_wings6
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-31-2007, 01:49 PM

And for me it's my father's side, or more detailed the uncle of my father, who has a supernatural background too. And my grandpa form my father's side is hoping to passe the rites to my father except he's not really into it.

But I swear, strange stuffs do happen around me. X.x

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Has I annoyed you? :cry:
Ack, sorry. Didn't notice the posts... When I get into a quote conversation I only tend to notice the current conversation I'm having.

@ Wings: It's called "Residual Aura" or "Residual Energy" or something. This is why murder scenes always feel iffy.

@ Crystal: Most of my friends are in college, despite me being in high school. They're the ones that got me into the occult thing, though.