Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 05-22-2015, 10:08 PM

Dae-ho looked up at KR and gave a big smile, "Definitely hyung!" The entire situation was so exciting he couldn't put it into words. Previously he thought that just being recruited to be a trainee was the most exciting and happiest moment in his life but the thought of their debut being soon definitely topped that. He glanced back down at the menu, still in his slouched position and humming as he looked over everything again. He hadn't eaten something this extravagant for a long time so he wanted to make sure he got the best thing possible. Looking back up to KR and said, "Hyung, what d'you think you're getting?"

xXx

Kwang-sun gratefully grabbed the soju from Seong-Jae and poured himself a small glass of it before handing it to the next member who wanted it. "I think I'll just be getting the bulgogi," he answered Seong-Jae's question with a shrug, "I'm not that adventurous I guess, I get it everywhere I go."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-23-2015, 03:12 PM

Hong-li nodded along to what Hyunki said, this time not trying to learn anything, just listen. After taking the other's suggestions, he decided what he would eat. "sukjunamul then." Barely a minute later, they had all their food ordered and Hong-li didn't even butcher his dishes pronoucian. That dealt with and the menus taken away, everyone settled back a little. Hong-li kept leaned close to Hyunki though for practical purposes of course.

Shin had his phone out, doing his best to ignore the others around him, mostly because he couldn't think of anything good to say. Having his phone out gave him some kind of excuse not to feel bad over being silent. When the soju got passed to him, he poured himself some without ever looking at it before he passed it down. He might have poured himself less if he paid attention.

The way Shin played on his phone gave Hong-li an idea though. "We should all take a picture together with the food when it gets here!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 09-01-2015, 03:32 AM

Hyunki smiled at Hong-li pleased that the other was sticking close to him, as silly as it felt. He valued the friendship though and that while Hong-li was bubbly and excitable he understand that Hyunki wasn't really. He poured both himself and Hong-li some soju when it got to them, glad that at least for tonight they could drink without fear of consequences. He didn't feel the need to say much just paying attention to small talk going around on them and translating something for Hong-li here and there.

KR poured two glasses of soju when the bottle reached him and quietly passed it out to Dae-ho. He wouldn't let the maknae get drunk, but he saw no harm in letting the other have a couple shots of soju. He made a motion for Dae-ho to not draw attention to the drink. Before looking around table, he rolled his eyes at Shin, always the quiet one and so disconnected. "Hey Shinnie, anything interesting on the phone?"

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 09-22-2015, 03:24 AM

At first when a glass of soju was slid toward him, Dae-ho was confused. He wasn't old enough to drink after all, so it was probably a mistake. But when he looked at KR, he understood completely, and kept himself from saying anything. Instead he just gave KR a large smile in thanks. He took a sip of the alcohol, and was at first surprised by it's strong taste, but still continued to drink it, trying to be as discreet as possible.

He looked up at Hong-il with wide eyes at the mention of a picture. "We should!" he said happily, agreeing completely, "That would be so much fun!" He paused for a second, letting the words sink in before an idea popped up in his head. "Do you guys think we'll get to make a twitter page or something like other bands when we debut?" he asked, "I wish we could do it now, but no one would know us.... But it would be fun to do, wouldn't it?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-23-2015, 03:15 AM

Shin's head snapped up at the cute nickname, irritation coloring his face, though it was mostly for show. "I told you it's not Shinnie!" he complained in a tone that could almost be considered a whine. But Shin did not whine now matter how he sounded. Multiple of his bandmates seemed not to care about his dislike of the name though because it was certainly not the first time he heard it. Complaining under his breath, he reached for the soju and drank enough in one gulp to cough, forgetting it wasn't his usual water. He flushed a bit, knowing he must look ridiculous and quickly hid his face behind his phone screen. "...It's more interesting than you guys."

Hong-li found himself laughing at the others antics and almost joined in, but the idea of twitter had him all twittering. "Yes, yes we should! I want one now! Why wait? See if we can gather pre-debut fans," he beamed at Dae-ho. The others always had such great ideas and they made him excited. Turning to poke Hyunki in the shoulder, he dropped into hurried Chinese that even a fluent speaker would have trouble following. "Do you think will will have Chinese fans? Will they like me? We should post to Chinese fans together and make a Chinese twitter and this will be so fun!" He paused. "Oh, I didn't say that in Korean did I?" he asked after switching back.