Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-04-2014, 04:31 AM

He felt the hand brush over his cheek, making him have to forcibly resist the heat wanting to rise within them. He watched him, the other's eyes not on him. He worried a bit internally that he had upset him...he knew the words he spoke were heavy in nature. They were ones that once more pushed the situation between the two. He looked down a bit when he finished, the other slowly responding to him soon after though. He was...glad to have met him as well? Akio raised his eyes, looking at him. His heart clenched and skipped for a moment as the other's hand moved to his that was on his mark.

He said that he would be returned home alive. Akio gave a bit of a sad smile, the other could not know that for sure...perhaps it was out of his power...but he did not oppose him with words. He listened to him speak for a moment about his past, then that people would admire his heart and that this was his adventure. He smiled a bit, chuckling slightly as the other moved away. "I am glad to be able to share it with you then" he said, before footsteps interrupted them. He glanced at the door, as a servant of Dorian's entered. He began speaking, that two people had arrived. Dorian did not seem to happy, starting to speak before he was interrupted by the servant, who in turn was interrupted by another demon.

The man who entered gained his attention, eyes moving to him. He frowned, his own body tensing slightly at the presence of him. His eyes hardening slightly, the fire within them sparking up slightly. The way the two spoke to one another clearly told of them not being as close as they appeared. Tension thickly began to build within the room, and a tinge of nerves tugged at Akio. He remained silent, feeling for a moment as if his throat had gone dry. He was then adressed, those eyes on him, and the demon reffered to him as Dorian's play thing. His eyes narrowed a bit, as his jaw set into place. He held his tongue for now, letting them speak. He felt his stomach lurch slightly, as he was said to be cute, the words that followed were indeed vulgar in nature.

It was not hard to guess the meaning behind them. He glanced at Dorian as he changed the subject. However, it did nothing to stop the second man. He stepped closer, introducing himself, saying who he was and calling Akio by a title laced with darkness. He moved closer, and Akio opened his mouth to speak for himself, when Dorian once more spoke up, placing himself in the way with his arm and words. He ushered the other out, a dark energy forming around them. The other left thankfull, and Dorian turned back to him. He was colder now, darker in form and recieding back into himself. He did show that kindness though, when he looked at Akio.

Akio nodded slightly, "I understand...I will return to my room and wait..." He did not wish to cause the other trouble, so he would stay out of the way. He moved over to him though, his hand raising to gently place itself on the other's cheek. He looked at him. "Thank you...for protecting me..." he knew that part of it had to do with that he was in his care, and possibly a natural demon possessiveness of their things, but part of him wanted to believe that there was more to it then simply that. "I hope that your meeting goes well...and that you will remember that there is indeed light in you...you are better than this..."

He leaned up, placing a light kiss on his cheek in thanks, turning away himself as a light blush formed on his cheeks. He hid it, as he moved to the door. He took a breath, wondering what the trio would be speaking of. He had a bit of a sense that it would have something to do with him and Eternia, but he would not pry...His curiosity would potentially grow though as time passed, he would not force Dorian to speak about it though when this was all said and done. He exited the room, careful to make sure the other demon had indeed left downstairs, before he turned and walked back to his room. He closed the door, clicking the lock into place as he leaned against it. Things were about to get worse...he could feel it.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 10-04-2014 at 06:01 PM..

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 10-04-2014, 05:20 AM

As Akio moved again to his side, Dorian's eyes widened as he found the other's gentle gaze, felt his hand on his cheek. He was willing to show him kindness even now, despite the cold he knew had washed over him. Part of it melted with the sweet gesture, leading Dorian into sending him a grin. Nodding a little, he rather liked that he would be returning to his home, for the sake of safety. "Feel free to bring books along, I have no sense of how long this meeting will last." He suggested, then sighing softly as he was thanked. Shaking is head a little, Dorian chuckled. "No, the encounter as my fault. I did not mean for him to see you." He admitted, wishing he could have been there to greet his guests at the door, if only to shield Akio from his sight while possible. It would seem that the cold edge of demonic nature that had swept over him had melted for the moment once more. Akio had an astonishingly quick effect on him.

He had never seen his next move coming. There was... light within him? Dorian was left with this thought and the silence of Akio's exit maneuver as one of his hands rose to touch the cheek the other had kissed. He could still feel the warm tingle there, the great warmth in his chest stirred by that simple gesture. What had Akio been thinking, doing such a tender thing? Dorian stood there still for a few moments before shaking his head and taking a deep breath to regain his composure. It was going to be hard to focus during this meeting. Walking down the halls casually once more, hands in his pockets, he glanced at Akio's door for a moment as he passed it by on his way to one of the other rooms of the basement. It was a small one, fit to be an average dining room possibly, but apt for their meeting as he entered to find the other two already seated there.

"Shall we, Dor?" The female Celes chimed sweetly, tilting her head to the side as Dorian sat down.

Nodding affirmatively, he gestured for her to begin. Difficult to focus on the meeting, it was indeed.

Meanwhile... About an hour or so after their parting, a short knock of sorts would sound from the other side of Akio's door. Then, another set of knocks, a bit louder. Almost immediately following those, louder poundings would be heard, their owner clearly feeling quite urgent about gaining entry. The shadow of a dark figure might be see from the crack under the doors, but Dorian's seal held the off. With the others in the house distracted, someone was making a move.

At this time, Dorian sat in a most bored fashion, legs crossed and extended casually beneath him as he lounged in his chair at the table's head. He rested his chin upon his palm, elbow propped upon the table as he stared blankly at the other two before him. A servant stood at the table, serving freshly brewed tea as they sat in silence. It had been this way since he entered the room, the insistence that they quiet as the awkward moments passed. Dorian received his cup without much interest, but Celes on the other hand, took it rather contentedly and almost immediately tried a taste.

Dorian's eyebrow quirked in her direction, curious as he saw her making a decision. Then, in one swift motion, the tea cup was sent crashing into the wall above the servant's head. Frightened, the man scuffled backwards, apologizing and pleading for life. A dent was left in the wall from the pure, inhuman force of it. She didn't speak, and didn't need to, instead settling back into her chair and swinging her legs beneath her as she stared on at Dorian. "Can we continue now?" She questioned, voice light and almost musical.

"You're excused, Samuel. Go tend elsewhere." Dorian spoke calmly, stirred his tea dazedly as his gaze dropped down to it. Then, sighing softly, he nodded over at Celes. "About the boy..." He began, hesitantly, voice low as he finally lifted his gaze.

"Oh, the little prince. What a lovely statement he will make on the floor tomorrow, don't you think?" Chimed Byakuya, voice casual though holding an undertone dark enough that it even sickened Dorian. At face value, it meant Akio may present a nice speech-- at length, Dorian understood it to meant that Byakuya would fancy his insides splattered on the floor.

"No, he is in my charge. I intend to taint him, and you shall not interfere." He spoke coldly in response, gaining a curious look from Celes.

"Dear, what do you have in mind for tomorrow, then?" She questioned. As his direct superior, she was one of those holding the events in her hands. Rather, she was typically the one to oversee the details of these hearings and other such court procedures. She was the one to 'home' the victims, question them, and often times, the one with the say in who stands beside the victim on the floor. Byakuya often took up this honor.

"I would request that I, myself, stand on the floor with him tomorrow." He spoke firmly, his voice less of a request than his words. The two in his presence exchanged a curious glance before each had individual facial expression changes. Byakuya's twisted into that of disgust, while curiosity lit Celes'.

"You wish to tarnish the young man's body, yourself?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-04-2014, 02:05 PM

Akio sat within his room, his mind wandering. He could not focus upon a book, though he did slightly try. The words not sticking though, as his eyes moved across the page. He was to distracted by what might be going on below him to focus. Sitting the book aside, he moved to the window for a moment. His eyes on the sky outside, he wondered what they were to speak of. He figured it had something in part to do with him, but what about him...he could not tell. His eyes lowered for a moment, to the hand he found himself holding against him once more. That small piece of cloth wrapped around the finger.

He frowned slightly, looking away from it. Both were in quite the situation. He reached a hand up, running slender fingers through his hair. What was he going to do? He could not leave...nor would he in all honesty. He had given his word yes, but merely running would say little about him or his kingdom. Humans were already seen as cowards and easy to demons, even if it was not true. He moved his hand to the amulet around his neck taking a breath. He jumpped though, when the knocking began. As it escalated, his eyes moved to the door where the knocking was coming from.

Who would be here now? Knocking, seeming to want in so badly. He began to move to the door, a hand reaching out to the knob. He hesitated then though. He knew it could not be Dorian...the other would possibly knock, but not like this. He could pass the charm he placed on the door on his own as well. That charm....it had been to protect him. He frowned slightly, before placing a hand on the door instead. "Who is there?" he asked through the door, it would not be wise to open the door and let someone, or something, in when he did not know them or their intent.

He could be very well inviting his doom. Instead, he would use his head. As he waited for an answer, his eyes moved for a moment around the room. There was little that one could use in defence if needed, and he had willingly given up his sword to the other. He sighed lightly, shaking his head. He had thought little of it at the time, believing the other would take it anyway. Now however, he should have kept it in case something such as this came to pass. Then again, that depended on as well, if the person was there to do him harm.

Had one of those others done this? He wondered if something was going on that Dorian was not aware of. If it was, and something happened...He shook his head, speaking once more. "State your business...or leave" he says, not opening the door still. He glanced down at the bottom of the door, watching the shadows and lights play out underneath it. Who was out there? Why were they here, and....why wait till now? It felt wrong and suspicious, so for now he remained where he was, with the door closed.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 10-04-2014 at 06:01 PM..

Arc Angel

Old 10-04-2014, 05:29 PM

The figure on the other side of Akio's door made one more violent slam at the door, which would have normally splintered at such brute force, but it withheld the blow as the seal Dorian placed on it let off a dim glow. Then, pausing there behind it, they considered that Dorian could have taken precautions. Akio may have to allow him entrance. Clearing his voice, a young man spoke up, voice musical and light. "Young prince Akio, I've come to assist you. Please, allow me entrance." He spoke with the voice an innocent young boy would have, the would-be intruder. His form beyond the door, however was far from. "Dorian must have been terribly abusive. Please, allow me to help." He continued, gentle words, but a cold undertone mingling with them. Whatever stood beyond the door clearly held sinister intentions.

"What, you don't want me to play with your toys? Sharing is only right, you now." Byakuya practically cooed.

Dorian set his jaw and nodded curtly. "Yes, actually. I need the time to darken him, you've seen his innocence. If you wish for spectacle tomorrow, then allow me."

Celes made to speak, but Dorian raised a calm hand to gesture for her not to. A noise had caught his attention. A distant banging, just one that was audible from here, but he had been certain he'd heard it. Narrowing his eyes, he considered its origin. "Did either of your servants enter alongside you?" He spoke, voice distant and itching towards the cold again. His gaze was intense as he looked upon both his superior and his colleague, earning a curious glance from Celes while the male's lips curled delightedly.

"Why yes, Thomas must have gone wandering." He replied smoothly, a gleam lighting his eyes.

That gleam made Dorian's stomach curdle. He brought his fist down hard onto the table, making it jump slightly as he stood and moved to the door with haste. "I do not appreciate your sick lack of manners." Dorian scolded harshly before slipping out of the room. No harm better have befallen the one under his care. He would not tolerate harm coming to Akio. He had thrown the meeting aside, not even bothering to excuse himself as he slinked down the hall with a quick stride, determination lighting his eyes. Bloodlust simply dripped from his form, the anger warming his chest spurring a violent fantasy in his mind. Byakuya would pay for this little mishap.

Meanwhile, the one that had knocked on Akio's door stood back, assessing the situation. The young prince would not simply allow him in, he was certain, so he forfeited the idea of using the door. Subtlety was not his strength, in any case. A beam of energy shot into the wall beside the door, a blast knocking a generous hole in the wall as rubble flew from it in the stream of red aura. It was just large enough to reveal the form of the humanoid demon standing there. He stood on two hooves, a blade carried over his shoulder as he regarded the prince with a blank face. "Hello." He spoke, yet in that sickeningly, childishly innocent voice.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-04-2014, 06:00 PM

Akio watched the door. He waited, listening at the sound of the next hit. Taking a step back, he watched the door. As the voice began to speak up, he frowned. The words made him certain that this was no assistance as the other said. Dorian had not laid a hand upon him. He watched the door, not moving to it to open it. He had no intention of letting the other in indeed. "I am sorry....you will have to leave" he says instead, though he was not sure if the other even heard him or cared. He held a bad feeling about this, his hand slipping to the amulet at his neck to calm his nerves a bit. He blinked a bit, moments before an odd energy was blasting through the wall. He turned his face away, stepping back out of the way of the energy and debrie that came flying through the hole now being created.

He coughed slightly, as a bit of smoke lingered in the air. His eyes turning to the hole there now he frowned. Standing there was another demon, a human and yet inhuman demon in form. He spoke, looking at him with nothing upon his features. Akio glanced at the rubble upon the floor. Obviously the demon did not have fear at what destroying another's house would bring...but something more had rose to his attention. the demon had known his name. He had never met him before, but he had clearly said Akio. Was this demon watching him as well? Or connected to all of this war and those who were... It made little difference, his eyes moving back to the demon. He did not move, not back or forward. Clearly manners were lost upon this one, within the knocking and now this. "Who are you" he said, his eyes on the other's, "what is your reasoning for this?"

He did not think the other would give him an honest answer, and clearly the truth could not be good. He wondered if Dorian had sent him for a moment, but brushed off the idea. No...the other would not have sent this thing to him. He would not destroy his own home, and if he had sent him, the demon should have been able to gain entrance without the use of such force. Force that gave clear notion that he indeed had to be strong. Akio refused to show fear, remaining composed and calm within the face of this man. He watched him, taking in body language and expression, any note that he was going to move...or cause more harm. What would he do though if he did? He had no weapon, no means of defense. He swallowed, though outwardly remained composed still. He would need to think of something, and fast if it came to as such.

He did not know Dorian was on his way, or even that the other would honestly save him if he did manage to get there. He remained where he stood, the other seeming not much for words other than to manipulate. Why had he come here? Once more he wondered if he had been sent or if it was pure accident. He knew who he was.. His mind for a moment went back to the man who had barged in a while ago. That man who had made vulgar questions and an advance. Dorian had been there to stop him...perhaps this had something to do with that. The other had known about Akio to...it seemed more like he had been hoping to catch a glimpse or interraction with him, instead of the simple excuse of not wishing to be kept waiting. He had been planning on trying to get to Akio when he came...hadn't he.

He sighed, he had been expecting things to be dangerous...he could not simply remain only with Dorian forever like this..until he was returned home. These other demons, this court idea. He had had a feeling things were to get worse, perhaps this was a sign that he had been right, and the beginning. What was this demon's goal? His plan for being here. Akio began to think this through in his head. He needed a plan. It was already forming, his brain working. He was a smart young man indeed, already formulating a way to get past and fend off the demon if need be. However, he knew it would not be so simple. There were many variables within this plan, the big one being the demon standing before the hole in the wall. He waited, watching to see what his move would be.

Arc Angel

Old 10-05-2014, 02:47 AM

"Thomas wants to play with the prince." The man replied, voice yet childish in contrast to his grown form. His head tilted to the side in a brief, twitch-like motion. "Dorian never shares. He should share." Thomas' speech was sloppy, choppy, and in third person. His eyes were held wide as if in awe of the man standing there, broad smile on his face sinister as he showed rows of sharpened teeth. While many of the demonic superiors were at least mostly human in form, Dorian by far the most so, this man showcased more of the aspects of the warrior class. He was twisted internally, as well as externally. As he lumbered forward into the room and over the rubble, his motions would seem awkward and disconnected, as if he were a puppet on string. Yet, they were sturdy and quick and the same time.

His gaze rolled to one side of the room, then the other, then finally towards Akio again. "Play!" He demanded suddenly, taking up his sickle blade and leaping towards Akio, swinging it with a lack of skill, but a lot of force. The devilish smile on his face never left, only appearing to brighten as he lunged. Thomas had nothing going on mentally, truth be told. All that ran through his head was what he spoke, and he spoke all that he felt. His was a lost soul, and certainly a corrupted one at that.

Dorian continued walking casually enough, not having heard any specifically startling sounds again. Perhaps Byakuya was just toying with him, or maybe he had brought along a servant, but Dorian was assuming in thinking the noise had been him. Perhaps he had nothing to be up-in-arms about. Yet, what if he did? He paused on the stairs for a moment, brows furrowing. Body frozen there, he lifted one of his hands to his face as his thoughts clouded. So what if Akio were to come to harm, then what? He shouldn't care. He couldn't care. Demons were not capable of love.

In an instant, Dorian was set into a sprint up the stairs, gritting his teeth as he moved with haste now up to the first level of his home. Demons were not capable of love. His feet bounded up the stairs desperately, the seal on his chest burning as he threw himself around the curve of the staircase. Demons were not capable of love. When he came to the door, he ran for it with his elbow before him, knocking it open and nearly off of its hinges as he nearly stumbled on his landing on the marble flooring. Demons were not capable of love. Soaring down the hall and skidding at the point where it hall forked, his breathing began to labor itself as his one of his hands rose troubledly to run up though his hair. Demons were not capable of love. From the end of the hall, he was already able to see the destruction that had occurred-- the gaping hole in the wall that was Akio's bedroom. Dorian was not capable of love. Clutching at his chest as fear struck him, he began at a sprint down the hall.

Akio, they will pay for this.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-05-2014, 03:17 AM

Akio watched the other. His eyes on him as he spoke about wanting to play. He refered to himself in third person, before he moved through the hole he had created. Akio tensed, his eyes on the other as he looked from one side of the room to the other. He swallowed slightly, finally taking a half step back as the other began to move. He yelled, before moving forward to swing his blade at him. His eyes widened slightly, as he ducked himself out of the way of the oncoming attack. He moved away from the demon, looking at him as he followed through with it. He was seriously attempting to kill him.

He felt a chill run through his body. He looked to the demon, to the door. He needed to get out of here. Dorian....his name and face popped into Akio's head. He looked back to the demon within the room with him. No...he could not run, he would not run. He knew such a thought was foolish and placing him in danger, but he was not going to merely turn tail and run. He stood his ground, looking to the other. "I have no intrest in your games...leave now, this is your last chance" he really had no follow up to if the other refused, he had no weapon or plan. But it did not take much to see that this demon had more brawn then brain. He took a slight step to the side, positioning himself closer to the window now.

If the other bade another bold attack, he would most likely end up going through the window if he was not smart enough, or able to stop himself in time. His own lack of brain and thinking would in the end be his undoing. All Akio had to do, was stand there till the perfect moment, and hope the other took the bait. From how he was speaking though, he did not think it would take much to make that happen. He took a breath, he could handle this, he could deal with this. There was no reason to cause any more trouble for Dorian. He paused, trouble? Why was he worried that his getting attacked would cause trouble for the other? He hesitated for a moment, before pushing the thought from his mind.

He needed to focus, he needed to be in the here and now. He could not hesitate or make a mistake. If he did, it could very well cost him his life as well. He took a breath, looking at the demon who reffered to himself as Thomas. This was a risky and bold move, but it was one of his only chances at stopping this thing. He focused on him, "leave..." he repeated, egging him on a bit, as he took another step closer to the window. His eyes never leaving the other. All he could do, was hope that he would fall for it.

Arc Angel

Old 10-05-2014, 03:37 AM

The other having dodged his initial attack, Thomas stumbled forward a bit, before straightening himself up. As he was addressed, his smile dimmed a little as he grew his gaze back to Akio. "Games? I want to play games..." He spoke in yearning, the works Akio spoke not seeming to click in his lacking mind. Thomas certainly was no longer much of a person, but an empty vessel. Hearing him did cause him to at least pause, though, as Akio took his precautions. Standing between him and the window now, Thomas looked over at Akio blankly. Tilting his head again, his eyes flickered to the window for a moment before smiling back at the young man.

"Games!" He declared, not falling for the thoughtful trap. No, instead he dove for Akio's feet with the rush of a child, clumsy and dropping his blade to do so in the process. What he would do once he got ahold of Akio, Thomas had no idea. Thomas didn't think. However, with the sinister grin yet plastered on his face as he leapt, the outcome surely wouldn't be good. Thomas always broke his toys.

Dorian skidded to a stop just outside of the hole in the wall, a mixture of fear and anger simply rolling off of his form as his eyebrows hunched together and a darker sort of purple aura envelope his hands. No, claws-- his fingertips had grown out in his anger, the rush of demonic semblance a show of his anger level. Dorian was simply fuming. There was no pausing to assess the situation, no words from him as one of his glowing hands reached out in a grabbing motion towards Thomas.

Stopped midair in his lunge, the other demon was caught by the same dark aura Dorian was emanating. Then, all it took was for Dorian to thrust his hand backwards for Thomas to be sent flying backwards out of the room and into the wall opposite the room in the hallway. Jaw clenched tightly, Dorian's eyes then shifted to Akio, more focused on ensuring that he was alright. Stepping forward, his golden gaze lost its anger immediately as it found his form. "Did he harm you?" His voice was tense, but tender. The cold emanating from him ceased, as his fingers took their original human form and the aura surrounding both of his hands dissipated.

Thomas was dazed, his body implanted in the wall, back thrust inches into it as the wall around him had come to a rumbling crater. Such was Dorian's wrath.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-05-2014, 05:56 PM

The demon seemed to catch on. That would be a problem. The other dropped his weapon, and made a move for Akio once more. He was making a move for his legs, the other was planning to pull him down. He tensed, the amulet around his neck glowing a bit unnoticed by him as the demon came closer to his form. He placed one foot back, preparing to move as the other dove. However, he froze within the air, causing Akio to blink for a moment. He was unsure what was going on for a moment, before he glanced at the door. Dorian...he was standing there, he was there, he had come for him. Akio looked at him for a moment, frozen in place. Dorian... He listened to his words, asking if he was alright.

He did not know about all of this...it could have been a ploy, and Dorian a part of it all. Though, looking at him, he did not believe that. He could see the anger in him, then the relief and the calm as their eyes met. No, Dorian had not had anything to do with this. He nodded, "I..." but he could not find the words, finding himself pausing. He glanced back at Thomas, as he had landed through the wall. Dorian had done that...because of the situation, because of him being in danger. It was both a relief and..confusing. Why? Why would the other come barraling up here like that, and strike out another demon. He knew that this was his home, and he could not be happy about it being in danger but...he had just damaged it himself without a second thought.

He had come here because of Akio, and he knew that. Still, he wondered why? Because he was in his care, an object seen as being belonging to him? No....he did not believe that either, there was something more to it, even now. He found himself moving forward, over to him. Ignoring the damage and Thomas, ignoring it all. He moved through the hole, to him without a second thought, before his arms moved around him for a moment. Demon or not...he had saved his life. Dorian had saved him. "Thank you..." he said, the amulet's glow dying down and not harming Dorian. If anything, it would feel warm and relaxing a bit close to the other. Akio then registered their proximity and that they were indeed hugging. He pulled back, taking a slight step back.

"Thank you" he said again, adverting his eyes and his face as the hints of a warm red in embarrassment moved to his cheeks. He brushed it off a bit by looking at Thomas. "Who is he? Why is he here?" he asks, looking back at Dorian, the color fading away from his cheeks, as curiosity and wonder slipped away from his face a bit more. He was here for a reason, it had not simply been a fluke. He did not believe that at all. It indeed had to do with something concerning those other two, who had been here, the one he had met. The bad feeling within him returning once more. He felt a cold chill and a bit of nerves settling within him. A light frown tugging at his lips, as he looked at the man on the wall.

Arc Angel

Old 10-06-2014, 03:35 AM

As Akio did not at first speak, worry creased Dorian's brow as his gaze raked over the other's form. Seeing no clear injuries as he neared, Dorian cast the thought aside with great relief. He had hardly even been aware at the time of his anger, his actions, the worry easily etched into his face evan as Akio moved to wrap his arms around him. Dorian didn't need to even think about reciprocating the motion. After the initial surprise of its occurrence, his eyes widening slightly, he slowly moved his arms to fold Akio into his own arms as a grin played across his lips. "I am... just glad you were not harmed." He responded slowly, unsure of his words as they came from him a tad choppily. It was not something he would normally have said to any other-- even his superiors, he cared little for. Why had he been in such a desperate rush to ensure Akio's safety?

Looking down at the other curiously as he stepped back a little, Dorian's awe would be clear as he caught the tint in Akio's cheeks. Not only had the young prince chosen to wrap his arms around a demon so tenderly, but he also appeared to seem shy over having done so. Was it just him, or had that brief hug had some effect? Lifting one of his eyebrows slightly as he considered the tint's presence, he reckoned it could also have arisen from the action, or through his shame in actions. What sort of prince would feel content hugging demons, Dorian was unsure. Though, it did make him wonder... Gaze fixated on Akio as his thoughts branched off on their own, he shook his head a little at the second thanks he received. "There's no need." He spoke gently, voice smoother now as he regarded the other with a pleasant sort of grin. Dorian was displaying a new sense of self, one that slowly warmed to Akio despite his better instincts.

Then sighing softly as Thomas was brought up, Dorian glanced over his shoulder at the demon that remained among his wall yet, body imprinted there as he struggled between states of consciousness. The tenderness shown in him faded a bit, though he did not become quite so dark as he had earlier. Instead, frustration and anger reared themselves in his eyes as he spoke lowly. "One of Byakuya's broken toys." Dorian did not say such to lower the servant's worth, by calling him a toy, but rather to speak of what Byakuya had done to him. He had tortured him thoroughly enough to not only corrupt him into servitude, but also to ruin his mind and make a shell of him. Thomas was nothing but the outcome of the living nightmare that was hell, taken by one weak of will. "He came with his master, but his master neglected to mention his presence until the opportune time..." As he spoke this, the two he had been in counsel with made their appearance a couple of yards behind him.

Dorian didn't need to hear them to turn to regard each of them, though his eyes now narrowed at Byakuya. "You would dare do this in my home, to someone in my charge?" He snapped, raising his voice though it remained at a low, cold level. This was entirely different from how he had spoken to Akio, in many senses.

Chuckling, the other man shrugged before casually replying, "I dare as I will."

A low growl sounded from Dorian as he stepped forward towards him, putting himself between Akio and Byakuya, but he did not get far enough to harm him. Celes her hands up in quick defense, drawing glances from the both of them. "Quit it. Save it for court, boys." She warned, some amusement clinging to her tone, though she was certainly acting in a scolding manner.

"Court, indeed. See you tomorrow, hot head, young prince." Byakuya's smirk was telling of his hopes as he looked between the two men and turning on his heel to leave. Thomas dissipated from where he had been, vanishing into thin air with his master's exit.

"We will be letting ourselves out. I do believe we've discussed all necessary details?" She spoke, voice a question, though she gave Dorian no time to answer it. Instead, she sent a sort of eery grin in their direction before waving and turning to take her exit behind Byakuya.

Watching them leave quietly, features hardened by the cold he felt, Dorian only let out a soft sigh as they stepped out of sight. Then, turning to rest his gaze on Akio, a touch of that tenderness reclaimed him. A warmth in his chest kindling as he looked over him for a quiet moment, Dorian then slightly cleared his throat. "I am unsure of why you were attacked. The demon may have simply wished to toy with you, or cause you harm on its own for whatever its reasons may be. Or, perhaps, Byakuya wishes to have the opportunity to harm you. He is quite..." He searched for a word, one to separate his colleague from other demons. "Well, more brutal than others."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-06-2014, 11:14 PM

Akio had felt the arms wrapping around him, part of the realization of what he had been doing. It made the blush all the more apparent and embarassing. When he spoke though, a warmth pooled in Akio's chest. He was happy he was not harmed? He glanced at him, seeing the surprise on his face, which made him blink lightly. He brushed off the apology like it was nothing, which made a warm smile form on Akio's lips a bit. He was modest in some ways indeed. When he spoke about Thomas however, his gaze and presence darkened. He said he did indeed belong to that man from before, that he was a broken toy.

Akio looked at Thomas a bit, his gaze softening a bit. "That is horrible..." he whispered, more to himself than to the other. No one deserved such a fate, even though the other had attacked him, he felt bad for him and no ill will. Dorian continued on to say the master had not mentioned this other before an opportune moment. That had only added to the effects of this possily being planned. He glanced over at the stairs as the others made themselves known. He fell silent, looking at them. A light frown tugging at his lips, he looked at them. His eyes going to the woman, she had to be the other one that had come here.

He wondered who she was. They began to exchange words, he remained silent to allow them to talk. Byakuya said that he did indeed dare, the two seeming to get more intense untill the female stepped in. Thankfully they left, but their words on his mind a bit. They had indeed seemed to have spoken about this court. He glanced at Dorian, silent and curious for a moment. Dorian then began to speak once more about Thomas. He did not know why the other was here, if it was planned or not. He thought that the other was wanting to harm him, and that the other was brutal. He glanced at the stairs once more, taking a slight breath. Silence spread for a moment, before looking over to look at Dorian.

"Perhaps it is a means to mess with the both of us?" he pondered a bit, his voice slightly quieter. He looked away slightly, "you did seem to be in a hurry to come...and to save me..." He stepped closer to him, reaching a hand towards his, before hesitating. He let his hand lower a bit as a slightly sadder look crossed his face. "It is because of me...I am sorry for placing you in this situation...both emotionally and with your people" he looked up at him, lifting his hand up to gently stroke his cheek. He knew that he would probably brush it off again, looing over at the room once more. It was a mess now, damaged within the scuffle. He sighed a bit, moving to pass him. He ran a hand through his hair, feeling horrible now.

His eyes lowered a bit, to the small white cloth on his finger. He slowly closed his fingers, before pulling his hand closer to his chest. He felt bad, a pain within his chest. He did not know why, but then again, he had not known why he had been feeling much of what he felt around the other. He was sure that the other felt the same way on some aspect. Confused, unsure, worried a bit. He sighed, moving to move away from Dorian.

Arc Angel

Old 10-07-2014, 12:10 AM

Catching Akio's reaction to what he'd said of Thomas, Dorian lifted a curious eyebrow in his direction. He said nothing of it, but it did stir his thoughts a little. His gaze instead moved to rest on the spot of the wall where he had thrown Thomas, the crater of sorts left in his absence now. While Dorian didn't regret his use of force with the other, knowing full well he could recover from that impact in time, he did wonder if there was anything left of him at all. Was there anything in a demon worthy of that sympathy? What Akio saw, he didn't. Yet, perhaps at one time he would have. His thoughts muddled a bit, though he became quickly busy with the other two demons present.

After the other two had left, leaving him and Akio to their peace, Dorian slowly felt the edge that had cast itself on him begin to wear off. He allowed himself to breath in a calmer manner. Even as he turned his gaze to Akio to consider his suggestion, no anger flared back up from within him. Now, he was left with a strange mixture of worry and relief. The two feelings battled internally as he carefully thought over Akio's words. He had just parted his lips to remark that his conclusion could be correct when Akio mentioned how Dorian had reacted. Tensing a little where he stood, he did inwardly admit to his desperation to save Akio, but he knew not exactly why he had felt so panicked. This being said, he wasn't keen on admitting up to his will to save him. Even if his actions had spoken boldly for him, Dorian was still hesitant to allow himself to speak of it.

His throat tightened as he saw Akio's hand reaching out as if he were to touch him for a moment, only to prefer a caress to his cheek instead. Golden gaze fixated on Akio, the warmth in his chest sparked again as his gaze flickered with curiosity once more. How could Akio bear to give him such fond caresses? How could he possibly take the blame here? He merely observed him for the moment, quiet as he struggled to find the right words and Akio backed away from him. Tense and frozen as he was for a few moments, he watched Akio lift his injured hand to his chest. This seemed to set Dorian into motion. Stepping forwards after him, one of his hands slowly came to rest on Akio's furthest shoulder, while his other hand moved to gently caress his jawline. Gently, one of his thumbs moved to lift the other's chin.

Dorian realized he had chosen a closer distance at this point in time, something he may soon regret if it deterred Akio again, but his gestures now were gentle and warm. He was settling into his sense of humanity again, drawing from it as he looked down at Akio calmly. "None of this is your fault. As you said, the attack was simply meant to toy with us. Byakuya is merely testing the waters. Nothing further of the sort will happen here, I promise you." He spoke in a genuine sort of manner, facial features tensing just a bit with the serious topic, but his words remaining lighter. "I won't allow them to hurt you, if possible." Dorian added in a much lower tone, voice soft as his hand moved from Akio's chin to gently grasp his injured hand. If allowed, he'd gently bring it up to his face, taking only a brief pause before pressing a firm kiss to his knuckles. He lingered there for a moment, surprised with himself, but also oddly feeling as if his motions were only natural.

"There is no good reason for you to apologize to me." He spoke moments later, lowering their hands, but keeping one of Akio's gently grasped within his own. Dorian was acutely aware that Akio would not be experiencing any of this, if not for how his plan had set into motion. If only he had kept Akio at his side. If only he had better sealed the room. If only he hadn't... His gaze lowered as he experienced his first, small pang of regret in a long while. If he hadn't kidnapped Akio, then the other wouldn't be having such a hard time here.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-07-2014, 12:38 AM

He sighed once more, the feelings inside his heart and thoughts in his head were swirling. He was quiet as he moved on, but was soon stopped. As the touch game to his shoulder, he felt his heart give a slight leap. He blinked a bit, wondering for a moment why that had happened? At the same time, why was the other stopping him? Then again, what happened next made him pause even more. A hand moved, the other's fingers on his jawline, before moving his face to lift it, their eyes meeting. He looked into his eyes, a light bit of surprise and curiosity within his eyes. A light bit of pink tinted at his cheeks, unable to keep it away, as his heart began to slowly pick up pace. Why?

Why did he feel this way? Why was this happening? He listened to his words. None of this was his fault? The other agreed that Byakuya was testing the waters. He promised nothing would happen like that would happen again...but then went on to say he would not let them hurt him if possible. Which was it? How could he make a promise that he did not seem sure about himself. He thought a bit of something was behind those words, but he said nothing about it. He then lifted his hand, Akio's eyes moving to watch it, as he lifted it to his lips. His heart and breath caught a bit as the kiss was pressed to the back of his hand. Why? He looked back at him. No good reason for him to apologize? He watched the reactions the other gave.

He seemed upset and conflicted, it was genuine and easy to see. He could tell, as he watched him and looked into his eyes. He was not playing a game, not lying or faking it...not now at least, or he was one hell of an actor. Akio did not believe that though. The two had affected each other, and were indeed growing in such a short time. It was surprising, and yet for some reason felt right and natural. He wondered if the other even remotely felt that. He did not know, and did not wish to ask to upset the other even more. He took a slow breath, clearing his mind a bit. "I have much to apologize for....and much to be thankful for" he opened his eyes, giving a light warm smile to the other.

He was here, it was his presence and his words that were causing confusion and pain for the other. It was because of him waters had been tested, and because of him that this was going to happen. He was the center reason for all of it. The other had been trying to be nice, dispite his wishes in the beginning to tempt and corrupt him. Had he given up on those? Akio did not know for sure, but he also did not know for certain now that he had not already been tempted, or that he was not allowing himself to open up to this demon, dispite the situation and the danger. "I know the risks....the danger" he paused, then realized that he had said such words out loud. He cleared his throat, adverting his eyes, but not pulling away.

The other was close, of his own will, Akio liked that...not for dark reasons, but for the reason that he was warm, it made him happy and feel safe. It was an ironic thing indeed. He thought about what to say, before looking back up to him. "Tomorrow....I will face a challenge, this...court" he looked at him, pondering for a moment. "I do not know if it may be possible or a request but....if someone is going to harm me..." he paused, taking a breath, "perhaps it would be best to be you..." He looked up at him, "it might ease questions they have...and allow you to take out this agression or confusion.." He gave a small smile, "perhaps I would not mind as much as well, if it was you..." He pondered this himself for a moment, knowing what he was asking.

"I do not wish to put you in a compromising situation...to confuse you or to hurt you..." he paused, "I know you might say as you did before, that it would take more than a foolish human to harm you but..." He tried to get his feelings into words. "I do not wish to see you conflicted...or to push you into anything that might lead to what you are not ready for or comfortable with" he glanced back at the room, "I have made a mess of things in such a short time...you can say I have not all you like, but it is indeed because of me that much of this is happening. If it is best...I would return to the dungeon..." He looked at him, he would not have minded the cold or the dark so much, if he knew that it would help the other. It became clear that he did indeed care about that.

Arc Angel

Old 10-07-2014, 03:08 AM

Akio's apparent determination to take on the blame for this situation was made clear to him through the other's body language, the way his dismissively claimed to have things to both apologize and be grateful for. Here he was, a captive, and he felt thankful to Dorian? The thought burned a hole through Dorian's insides, the twinge of pain causing a searing feeling in his gut. He rubbed it absent-mindedly as if it were a physical wound as his eyebrows drew together. Biting his bottom lip for a moment as Akio spoke, brining up court, the pain reared its head once more, but only stronger this time. If someone were going to harm him in court tomorrow, Akio was requesting that it be him.

Dorian, admittedly, had been thinking similarly. If Byakuya were to be the one to stand beside Akio in court, he would be surrounded by those that wished ill of him. The general may strive to completely break him, hollow him out as he had Thomas during a trial. Dorian had watched the horror complacently then, only feeling mild disgust, but not he felt so strongly against the idea that it made him feel rather ill to think of. Why would it matter who harmed him, in any case? Dorian knew. He wished him safe, and would know when the pain had gone too far. As Akio reasoned, it would dispel any questions they may have over Dorian's actions today. Yet, even as Dorian had seen this prospect as mutually beneficial in its own dark way, that Akio only reasoned that it was for his sake made his stomach slip into a dangerous knot. His jaw clenched unpleasantly, his gaze lowering itself with the darker edge as he retreated into the horror that was his picturing the court tomorrow.

Cringing at this very brief mental image, Dorian shook his head. Cursing under his breath, he found himself backing away from Akio as his eyes closed in frustration. Pacing for a moment of silence, a low grunt of frustration left him as he paused mid-step abruptly. When his gaze rose again to Akio, it had shed all curiosity, all darkness. Instead, sadness lingered there as he looked over the other's form. "You will not sleep in the dungeons." He stated first, finding it the most obvious to say. Sighing softly from there, one of his hands rose to his face troubledly as he touched his brow briefly before running it up through his hair. "I, well,... You..." He murmured quietly, stumbling across words before he just let his thinking go. Speaking came more easily to him when he could do so without being so careful with words.

Dorian let himself say what was on his mind. Clearing his throat a little, he lowered his gaze again to start anew with a stronger voice. "I do not wish to see you harmed, or conflicted, either. If it were possible to find you safety elsewhere, I... may consider it." He admitted, rubbing his cheek thoughtfully. "As it is, this appears to be our best option. I have already arranged it so that I will be the one to..." He couldn't manage those words, they were of a different sort. They were dark, thought-provoking, and Dorian as he was now was a troubled, warm young man. His demonic side was lost to him as he stood before Akio simply trying to sort himself out. Lifting his gaze finally to look over at Akio, a mixture of determination and curiosity there as he considered his feelings. "I will be the one handling you during the interrogation tomorrow. That way, I thought to ensure you the smoothest trial possible. Free of Byakuya's torment, in the least..."

The words were not quite as bluntly telling of his thoughts and he may have liked, but they were a clear enough start for him. Dorian's words were genuine, firmly spoken but soft in tone as he tried to convey the trouble he saw with this position. Stepping forward towards Akio again now, he hesitantly raised one of his hands towards him, having half a mind to let it fall, but it was too far now to do so. It gently brushed the other's cheek, fingers running gently along the smooth skin there. A halfhearted grin slid along his lips, apologetic as he looked over Akio. "The clothing they chose for you, it suits you nicely." He took the moment to comment, not wishing to alter the subject to it per se, but only now feeling able to say so.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-07-2014, 02:15 PM

Akio was unsure what to think, watching the other’s reactions to his words. He seemed a bit surprised, while at the same time grew a bit dark and still confused. Akio worried a bit that his words were still only doing more harm than good. He felt bad, knowing that in doing so, he was opening himself up more than he already was. Dorian finally spoke his eyes closing as he took a step back from him. Akio frowned lightly at this, watching him. He spoke that Akio would not be sleeping in the dungeons. Akio only nodded at this, not wishing to push him more than he already was. He hesitated then, and Akio stood there in the silence, wondering if he was alright. When he spoke again, Akio knew the words must have taken a bit to say.

He did not wish to see him harmed or conflicted? Akio blinked a bit, looking at him. He said that he would have considered finding safety elsewhere if it were possible. Did that mean he did not wish fully to let him go…merely because of the job? Or something more. He did not speak, not asking what he meant. He continued on so that saying this was their best option and he had already arranged… His pause made a slight lump grow within Akio’s throat. Arranged what? He said that he would be the one who would be handling him tomorrow, to ensure the smoothest trial free of that man. Akio was a bit relieved, but at the same time, he could not hold back that there was a slight bit of pain that the other had been so quick to already make such a decision.

Had he planned to tell him? Or just pop in when the time came. He wondered then once more who it was truly for...to save him the pain, or the other’s satisfaction. He pushed the thought away, he did not truly believe that Dorian was doing it for some sick and twisted pleasure or to cause him more harm. His eyes on the other than, he noted movement. Blinking, he was once more moving close, raising a hand. Akio noticed the slight hesitation, not moving from where he was as the other moved his hand up to brush his fingers along his cheek. He then smiled, and commented on…his clothing? He tilted his head a bit in curiosity, before looking down at his own appearance.

Indeed, they had chosen something that matched his skin, hair and eyes well. He half thought still that it was mostly for Dorian’s pleasure than his own cleanliness or such. But seeing the other happy and pleased with it made him smile, he did not mind. His hand rose, gently laying over Dorian’s on his cheek. “I am glad that you like it…you as well look…” he paused, trying to find the right words without sounding bad or something. The other looked nice as well, he had noticed it before. He realized that he was letting this little tidbit slip with his words, which made him advert his eyes a bit. He gave a slightly embarrassed chuckle. “You look nice as well” he finished his thought, choosing the safest route for now, as to not make it awkward more than it already was possibly.

He looked back at Dorian though, after a moment. Looking at the way he was dressed, his features. Akio paused in thought a bit. He was handsome, and did indeed seem more humane than other demons he had met. Weather it was intended or not, the other seemed to both be conflicted by, and enjoy it. He preferred the other enjoying it though. He found himself taking a slight step closer to him as silence spread between the two of them. His eyes on his, he did not notice that they were very close to indeed being pressed against each other. His hand lowered from the one on his cheek, as his other lifted to lightly once more rest upon Dorian’s chest. He opened his mouth for a moment as if to say something, but decided against it, slowly closing it moments after.

Arc Angel

Old 10-07-2014, 03:33 PM

As Dorian's thoughts crowded him on a jumbled struggle of feeling, he was hardly conscious enough of his surroundings to take note of Akio's reaction to his explanation that he had already made the arrangements. He seemed a tad... Pained? Whether Akio had reacted so over Dorian's move to make such a decision on his own or the idea that he was to be harmed altogether, he wasn't sure. Sighing softly, Dorian felt a tug of guilt well within his chest again. It was a strange sensation, one which brought his thoughts together, anchored him between guilt and frustration. The confusion in him settled for now. He cared for Akio, that was a sad truth he would have to accept, regardless of what his nature told him.

After having spoken on such a circumstantial thing as clothing after that burst of emotion, a light chuckle left Dorian. The move was entirely unconscious, as if his mind had been clutching at straws for how to switch the topic. It wasn't right to do so, though. Not right now, when he knew he should be explaining a few things. Yet, his grin remained as Akio returned the compliment. The pause was a curious thing, drawing a bit of a gleam from Dorian's eyes as he looked down onto him. He didn't give verbal reply, though it warmed him to hear. Some of the tension in him wound down at those simple words from Akio. Silly, wasn't it, how looking down on a human like so could ease him? How foolish.

He was aware of Akio's small step to close some of the gap between them, curiosity flickering in his eyes as his thoughts of explaining himself simmered down. Akio didn't seem to be questioning for any explanation. Why not? Why was he not afraid of being held by him after hearing this, or disgusted of all he'd heard from him already? Neither of them seemed to have any words left. He noted Akio opening his mouth to speak, only to draw it closed once more as his hand rested on Dorian's chest. Absent-mindedly, Dorian's free hand rose to place itself firmly over it, savoring the warmth of their hands pressed together as his other yet lingered on Akio's cheek. His gaze calm upon the other's face now as his grin remained, fingertips gentle as they traced along the other's jaw.

Before he was aware of himself, he had taken a few inches closer, his thumb a dangerous inch from the other's lips. Pausing there as he became acutely aware of their close proximity, his eyes somehow finding themselves trained upon the other's lips, Dorian's thought swirled away. He was left lost in Akio for the moment, unsure of what to do now that he had his awareness, but itching for movement all the same. After the brief freeze, he hesitantly tilted his chin up to place a firm, chaste kiss on Akio's forehead. The hand he had lingering on his face moved to gently rest instead on the other's mid back in a loose embrace.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 10-07-2014 at 03:41 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-07-2014, 09:30 PM

Akio remained silent, as he watched the other. He did not speak, seeming confused still, then not. The emotions within him seemed to calm a bit, as they did in Akio as well. There was no need for words, niether of them spoke at all. He did not mind being close to him, prefering it actually, which did not surprise him much anymore. He knew that he was becoming fond of this man, dispite the situation...dispite everything. What would his father think? That he was falling for a demon who had harmed his allies, forced him to stay with the threat of another's life after kidnapping him, and holding him for some sort of leverage. He looked at him, watching as he seemed to look over Akio, taking in his sights. He felt a slight tinge of warmth on his cheeks.

The other looking at him, he felt odd indeed. His eyes on him made his heart slowly begin to pick up speed. His breath kept in check for now, but he could feel the nerves tugging at him. He remained silent for now, as the other seemed to as well. Moments later then, the other was rubbing his cheek once more. He had placed a hand over the one he had upon Dorian's chest, causing a warm smile to tug at his lips. He blinked though, as the other leaned in, tilting his head up a bit. For a moment, his heart froze, before the other was pressing a kiss upon his forehead. He blinked once more, surprised at the kiss, as well as it coming from the other in turn. He had just kissed him...well not kissed kiss...his thoughts becoming quickly a bit jumbled.

A slight blush spead over his cheeks, as his thoughts shifted between the kiss being on his forehead, and not elsewhere. Why it made him react as such he did not know. His heart racing even more now, it was as if the world around them froze. Everything fading from around them, as he looked up at the other after that action. He had not been expecting it, not that he had been expecting any of this really. But that had been very out of the range of things he thought would take place. He frowned for a moment then, feeling as if the other was slightly holding back still. As was he, this was, beyond anything either of them had been through before. He could not blame either of them for feeling this way, especially not him. However...he felt something within him pushing him forward.

He had always been propper, one to hold himself to high reguards. He had always been on edge, respectful and one to never do anything wrong. He had always been a man of light and good, as if he could never step outside of it, without feeling as if the world would crumble. He looked at Dorian, a demon who was going to beat him tomorrow. A man who had kidnapped him, was trying to corrupt him, holding him against his will. He looked at him, and for that moment, he saw nothing more than an incredible man who he wished to know more of. He blinked a bit, his thoughts shifting a bit. The world would not end with him doing something bold. For doing something for himself for once. For his heart. It did not make him evil or mean or anything bad.

He pushed forward, before he could stop himself. While the other was close to him, while his mouth was close. His heart racing, he leaned up to press a light kiss to the corner of his mouth. Not full on, panicking at the last moment, so he diverted it a bit. He kissed close enough though, that a bit of their lips pressed against each other. He turned red, looking away he stepped back. A hand went to his mouth, fingers brushing against his lips. He swallowed, before he moved, passing the other. He hurried down the steps, panicked and headinng out of sight into the hall. He froze, shaking slightly as his mind and heart raced. Had he really just done that? Had he really just attempted to kiss the other?

Attempted being the opportune word, since he had failed miserably. He had panicked and turned at the last moment. He felt foolish, running a hand up into his hair. God, what was he going to think now? Was he going to think him a fool...easy? He closed his eyes tightly, turning his face away as he mentally and emotionally kicked himself. That had been a huge mistake, now the other was going to think horribly of him. He had just made a huge mess out of things, just as he had feared. It made him feel even more like he should not have just gone with bold action. It was not him, and it had shown. He had failed, and in turn, he had just jeapordized everything.

Arc Angel

Old 10-08-2014, 01:18 AM

Dorian found it curious that the other didn't react to his affections, the kiss he'd placed upon the other's forehead greeted not by his disgust, or shame. A frown. He hesitantly looked down at him, a sudden fear striking him over the head as he wondered if he had acted to boldly. Scratch that-- Dorian knew he acted too boldly. Akio was a prince, a handsome, innocent, young prince, what was he doing? Did he want to taint someone so pure with his presence when it was not wanted? While he may have found the idea appetizing a couple of days ago, this change of heart he had experienced had him disgusted with himself when he saw that frown.

Yet, when he was about to shift away, Akio moved closer. It caught him off guard to say the very least. His eyes widened as their faces inched closer rather suddenly, no time for him to react in his shock as their lips... nearly met. The contact was so close to being true that the corner of their mouths had brushed. An undeniable warmth overtook him, his eyes widening in a rather innocent, adolescent manner as his insides melted. Then, in an instant, the brief touch was gone. Akio was hurrying out of the hall before he had even gotten a chance to react. One of his hands reached out to stop him all too late, leading Dorian into stumbling a few steps after him, but to no avail. "Akio..." He murmured without thought, though no words came after. He was frozen there, insides completely boiled into goo as his mind scattered with thoughts crowded back in on him.

Dorian, for once, was able to simply brush them away. Before he knew it, he was set into motion, his legs carrying him at a dash down the stairway and into the next hall. Turning to look about once there, he paused as his gaze found Akio. The other was running a hand up through his hair, eyes closed, appearing to be rather concerned. His gaze softened upon him as he paused there, eyebrows drawing together slightly as he cleared his throat a little before walking on over to him. He understood what he must be feeling, for Dorian had had such thoughts after he had made the move to kiss the other's forehead. They may be in different situations, but rejection was a fear all the same.

One of his arms moved to gently wrap about his shoulder, his other rising to gently cup his chin as he stepped around to stand in front of him. "Akio, please look at me." He spoke gently, voice soft as his golden gaze studied the other, his body language. Dorian hadn't had much of a chance to practice in cheering others up in past years, but now was a good time to try. He spoke up again, hesitant as he tried to get across how he felt. He had to say something to try to help. "Somehow, you make me feel quite warm..." He began, the chuckling a little as he thought it sounded silly. He had said something similar not long before, after all. "I feel like I am more than myself with you. I want you to know I can be."

The words were hard to manage, to phrase, and his chest ached as they left him. Oddly, enough, however, it did not stop his fluid motions this time. The hand on Akio's shoulder slid to his lower back, stepping closer to him as his other hand gently trailed from his chin back to his neck. He slowly leaned in, as if giving him a chance to deny him what he sought now. Then, their lips were together. It was a gentle, soft feeling, innocent in nature and warming all the same. There was also feeling behind it, however, a touch of firmness in Dorian's lips as they melded gently to his. After a few moments, he slowly parted to allow him a look over Akio's features. He was searching for a response, gaze intense with its own curiosity, but now of a caring sort.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-08-2014, 01:59 AM

Akio felt like an idiot. A pure, stupid, idiot. He sighed lightly, clenching his fingers in his hair for a moment. Then he jumped, as an arm moved around his shoulders. He had not been expecting the other to come after him so quickly, if at all. The touch sending him out of his thoughts with a jolt. Turning his eyes to him, he looked up at him for a moment then adverted his eyes. The other asked him to look at him, and he slowly lifted his eyes to look in his direction. Another hand had moved to his chin. His nerves and thoughts were going crazy. His heart racing, as he could barley stay composed at the moment to look at him. Embarassment and uncertainty in his eyes. "I'm sorry" he whispered slowly. However, he was soon speaking again.

Somehow he made him feel warm? He looked into his eyes, listening to his words. He was more than himself with him, and he wanted him to know he could be? Akio did not understand, but at the same time he did. He was confused and unsure, his mind everywhere. He did not have much time to think though, as the first hand on his shoulders moved to his back. Their bodies moved closer together, causing him to glance down a bit. Seconds later, the hand from his chin moved to his neck. He turned his eyes to look back at the other, as he leaned in. His eyes widened a bit, before their mouths were together. He froze, the other kissing him. His first to be exact. His breath caught, and his mind went fully blank. His heart seemed to pause for a moment as well to.

A warmth began to blossom through him, a bit of weakness as well. He could feel himself lightly pull against his, as his legs slightly threatened to give out. His eyes closed slightly, before it was over. Dorian was pulling away, and for a moment he had to blink to get his thoughts in order. His eyes lifting to the other's, as a blush slowly began to spread out over his cheeks. He had...kissed him. It had not been mean or hard, a bit firm, but in a good way. He swallowed lightly, trying to find the words, but nothing would come. He realised he had been holding his breath, taking a slow one. He bit his lower lip lightly for the first time in a long time, before he lightly placed a hand upon Dorian's chest once more. His eyes once more on his as he seemed to look for a reaction.

A warm smile formed on his lips, as he looked at him. "That...." he realized that his words were barely a barley above a whisper, shakey as well. He blushed lightly once more. He cleared his throat, "I....you make me feel warm as well...." he said, the words feeling a bit awkward to say, causing him to advert his eyes. They were true though, the warmth inside him very clear now. His mind still trying to piece together full thoughts, as it kept replaying what had just happened over and over. They had kissed...he had kissed the demon who was holding him captive...and he had liked it. His eyes lifting to Dorian, he blinked a bit. His other hand gently moved up, so that his fingers brushed against his lips for a moment. Those lips that had met his.

He felt his throat go dry a bit, as he realized what he was doing. Looking to his eyes, he leaned up closer to him. "I...have never been...kissed before" he admitted, feeling even more embarassed about this. He gave a light chuckle, "I am sure by now most my age would have had their first actual kiss" he looked down, "I...should stop talking.." He felt like he was giving to much information at the moment, but the kiss had left his mind on the fritz. He could not focus, could not put his thoughts in the complete forms like he wanted to. It was new to him, and how the other was able to do this to him, he did not know. He had liked it, he liked him. He wanted to kiss him again. That thought made him freeze. He...wanted... He looked at him, wondering if he had been horrible, what did the other think?

Arc Angel

Old 10-08-2014, 08:49 PM

Seeing Akio's smile as their lips parted, a sort of relief settled within Dorian. Yes, Akio had made an attempt to do similarly just minutes ago, but that didn't mean that he may not appreciate his move to kiss him now. Moreover, what if he hadn't enjoyed it even after seeming to want one? Apparently, there had been no need for him to worry about either of these things. Feeling the other's hand move to his chest, Dorian's face drew a small sort of smile of its own as he looked over Akio fondly. The blush, he had to admit, was quite... cute. Fitting, in a way. Akio may be strong-willed, but that did not change the innocent image Dorian yet fancied him to have. A part of him vowed to strive towards making blushes appear on the other's face more often.

Hearing the first word to leave Akio, hardly audible, he quirked an eyebrow curiously at him. Then, he spoke up to return what he'd said about warmth. Dorian's smile became something of a playful grin as he chuckled a little. So, he had enjoyed it, after all? Even with his current lack of eloquence, his race, how he had earlier treated him? Akio was special indeed, and he vowed to cherish that acceptance. Yet, even with this new warmth, a dark through prodded at his mind. This had been Akio's first kiss. The young man's demon captor had swept down the halls, murmured something of little sense, and swept him into an unexpected kiss-- his first.

Something in Dorian's composure crumbled a bit, leaving his grin to fade into a slight frown as his eyebrows drew together slightly. "Your... first?" He spoke in surprise, not that he should have been. Dorian thought of Akio as this pure, young man after all, and he was a noble to boot. Surely, it should have been a possibility to cross his mind. Feeling Akio lean in closer, his eyes widened a little. Why was he reacting so positively to this? Why was he letting Dorian act this way? It all had him quite torn. Guilt swelled in his gut. His arms slowly moved to gently wrap around the other, enveloping him in a hug as his gaze shifted away. "I had no idea..." He began, then tensing a little, feeling awkward. "I didn't mean to... steal that from you."

It was an odd apology, but that was its purpose nonetheless. A slight blush of sorts drew across Dorian's cheeks as his gaze shifted away from Akio, even as he held him. Briefly now, Marcel brushed past his mind, but merely as a passing thought. No longer was his time with Akio serving as an inducer of bitter memories, or the replacing thereof, but rather... Well, some part of him liked to believe that Marcel would be proud of him for this. That settled some of the conflict he felt, grateful that he had gotten an interesting chance at romance again, even in his current form.

Tilting his chin down to look at Akio once more, his grin reappeared as the other's fingers rose to brush his lips. It was an odd feeling, but not one he minded in the least. His lips even moved so as to gently kiss the fingertips placed upon them before they were lowered. "I find it rather... cute that you had not yet." He spoke warmly, thoughtful as he wondered over how Akio was speaking. Was that a bout of shyness?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-08-2014, 09:26 PM

He looked up at Dorian, as he looked at him. The way he watched him, made him want to blush even more. However, he fought to keep himself composed for now. When the other gave him a curious look, he wondered what was going through his head. He blushed, Akio catching the hint of it. Seeing that, a warm smile formed upon his lips. It was cute, adding to him handsomely. To see him blush, especially because of him. He watched his eyes, his body language and eyes.

He then repeated what he had said about it being his first. He nodded, answering him that way. He seemed trouled by that, panicked with the thought that it had been his first. He confirmed such by saying that he did not mean to steal anything. The emphasis on steal made him frown a bit. He looked away, which made a tinge of pain and sadness that ran up through his heart and his stomach. He felt his heart catch a bit. He shakes his head, "no...you did not steal anything...I attempted....back on the stairs..."

He paused for a moment and sighed, running a hand through his hair, "and failed miserably...made a fool out of myself indeed." He kissed the fingers that slipped from his lips, before speaking that he found it cute that he had not had his first kiss yet. Another blush formed on his cheeks, as he adverted his eyes this time. He felt embarassed once more with the mention of that again. He nodded, "I am....new at many things.." He flinched slightly, those words sounded bad. He sounded naive, beyond innocent. Though he was in many ways, but in others he was not as foolish as some thought he was.

He looked up at him, before tracing a finger gently along his cheek where he had blushed. A warm smile formed on his lips once more. "You blushed" he said, "because of a simple human....and you kissed me..." He chuckled, leaning up to kiss his cheek, "seems I am the one tempting you for now....and I am glad.." He looked at him, a bit more serious now. "You are a demon...but that is not all you are, it does not define every aspect of you.." He replaced his hand to his chest, feeling his heart beat under it. "You have a right to choose to be more....to be you" he looked up into his eyes. He enjoyed the warm embrace the other had given to him.

Their bodies close, the warmth of their bodies close together. He closed his eyes for a moment, relishing in that warmth and the feeling of him close to him. It was nice, it was something that made him feel safe and comfortable. The other....a demon. He blinked a bit, the one who was holding him captive. The one who was going to beat him tomorrow, and who was helping those who sought to harm his home. He looked up at him, not wishing to pressure him, but left him confused still. What happened now? Where did they go from here. He swallowed a bit.

Arc Angel

Old 10-09-2014, 01:36 AM

As Akio's gaze left him so that he could negate what he'd said about having stolen the kiss, Dorian's face brightened just a tad more. He was aware that Akio had seemed to want one, but that didn't mean that his doing so had been right. It didn't mean that the young prince's lips were not better suited for another. For a moment, he instead pictured him standing in the arms of a regal nobleman, or a samurai like himself, handsome, righteous... His stomach twisted itself into a bit of a knot. No matter how much he believed a man like that would have been more proper for Akio to have lost his first kiss to, it had not happened like so.

Dorian was happy about it, too. "You did not make a fool of yourself." He stated firmly at first, then pausing to string together the right words. "You nudged me in the right direction." Dorian sent a small, lopsided smile in his direction, gently moving to tuck away a stray hair of Akio's. He didn't think what Akio had done had been foolish. He rather appreciated it, truly. It had been a surprise, and lead him to some internal conflict, surely, but it had been strangely welcome all the same. "Perhaps. You're also quite mature, though." He noted aloud thoughtfully. Akio was strong-willed, genuine, kind-hearted, and all those aspects on top of being a samurai. It was clear to him that despite his experience in tender gestures like these, Akio was no ignorant boy.

That didn't mean he wasn't cute, though. Dorian's eyes widened a bit at the feel of the other's finger trailing his cheek, mentioning that he had blushed. That surely didn't help his composure. The color darkened for a moment before Dorian cleared his throat a little. "Well, I could not exactly not kiss you after your earlier attempt." He explained himself a bit hesitantly, unsure of how to react, almost taking his words as an accusation. Then, he relaxed a bit, as his cheek was kissed. "It does appear so." He admitted, finding some humor in the idea of Akio having turned the tables. He supposed he had, in a way, not that it seemed to be to either of their displeasure.

It was what he went on to say next that struck home a bit. So, Akio had taken to understanding what Dorian had attempted to spell out before their kiss, after all. His body tensed a little, as if uncomfortable with dealing with the subject directly, but then he forced himself into calm a few moments later. "I.. do retain a human soul. I am capable of more." He spoke in a softer voice, owning up to the idea as his insides this time reeled against him. The mark upon his chest let off a momentary glow before darkening again. Raising a hand to rub the area mindlessly, Dorian's gaze yet fixed itself on Akio.

"I presume... you have more questions now?" He managed after a couple of moments longer of simply holding him, withdrawing a little to meet Akio with a warm expression. It did seem that the other always had questions of some sort, and he knew he hadn't answered many in full the other day. There was also the matter of his meeting earlier, as well as the court date tomorrow to be discussed. That would be a much less pleasant manner, indeed.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-09-2014, 01:59 PM

Akio took a breath, looking back at the other as he waited to hear what he had to say. For a moment the other was silent, before speaking. He reassured that he had not been a fool, but Akio could not help but feel as if he had, the other trying to make him feel better. He said that he had nudged him in the right direction, the words making Akio give him a curious look. The right direction? He thought this was right? A smile formed upon his lips, as his nerves settled slightly with hearing that. It did make him feel better, able to relax more, knowing the other did not find it a mistake. When he brushed away the hair, Akio’s eyes closed for a moment, relaxing into the feeling of his hand and caress. Dorian made a comment of perhaps he was mature as well, Akio opening his eyes.

Mature? He had been told as such before, a prince mature for his age. Some said forced to grow up quickly and to soon, but he just saw it as him. He nodded a bit, watching his expression. As his eyes widened and he turned redder from Akio’s own touch, he chuckled lightly and warmly, finding it cute as well. He stifled another as he made the comment of not being able to not kiss him after the other attempt earlier. Akio bit his lower lip lightly, finding it all foolish in a cute way…a bit romantic actually. Dorian confirmed that it did appear that he was affecting him, turning a bit more serious as he said he retained his human soul. Akio gently stroked his cheek, not wishing to see him frown or upset.

He moved on to ask if Akio had any questions, holding him for a moment longer, before pulling off a bit. Akio thought for a moment. It was true, he was often a bundle of questions throughout his short time here. He felt a bit embarrassed by that once more. Then again, everything had been suddenly thrown at him, and no one would give a straight answer. It was natural for anyone to want to gain information, to judge their surroundings and situations. So it was not too odd…he hoped. He took a breath, thinking into what he could ask. There were so many questions that could be brought up, ones he was sure were on the other’s mind as well. The court, what would happen now, things that held a darker tone in part.

However, despite the possible questions that he could have asked, Akio shook his head. “No…I have nothing to ask” he says, pulling back completely to look him in the eyes. “It does not matter what happens from here, or what the answers to the questions are” he smiled, “I will face them as they unfold, and take them as they are with faith in the future and within you.” He nodded, “as long as I have that, let them try to harm me if they will…let them do whatever they please, I will not back down or give in.” He knew it was possibly foolish, there was no telling what the future held. This could all be a lie, a game or a trap. He did not believe that though, and he could not allow himself to.

Besides, what fun is life without a bit of mystery and danger?” he mused, before chuckling once more. It was not every day that a human got to be so close and experience such things with a demon as well. He took a breath, before he reached out, sliding his hand into Dorian’s. His fingers intertwining with his, Akio moved close once more. “I do not fear the future….nor you...” with that, he found his own courage once more. This time he did not turn away, as he leaned in and leaned up. Their mouths met gently, in a second kiss. One of warmth, conveying that his feelings were in fact true. He smiled lightly, before moving to pull away.

Arc Angel

Old 10-09-2014, 03:02 PM

Hearing the chuckle rise from Akio drew Dorian's gaze away, seeking to regain his composure as he felt that wave of shyness settle down. His free hand gently rest on his chest as he took a deep breath, calming himself before daring to grant Akio his gaze again. Spotting the smile awaiting him there, his insides oozed a bit. Melting into the warm look upon the other's handsome face, a small smile again drew along his own lips. Then, seeing Akio biting his lip, it brightened just a tad. Whatever had nudged him into doing that, whatever his thoughts, it was quite adorable.

As his cheek was stroked, Dorian slightly leaned into the touch, savoring the warmth of the other's gentle hand as he looked down into his eyes pleasantly. Who knew such a human would create such comfort for him? Dorian was unsure of the last time he had relaxed this fully, even with the rather luxurious manor he claimed as his own. When was the last time he'd felt so at peace, so warm? It was foolish to him, considering the complex circumstances that he knew they had just made worse in times to come, but his sense of calm was not budging even as that crossed his mind.

For once, it appeared Akio had no questions. Raising a curious eyebrow, Dorian's head tilted slightly as he regarded him. "Nothing?" He questioned, as if in disbelief for the moment. They had just shared a kiss, Dorian had stopped what he assumed to be a tempt to slaughter him, admitted he had made the decision on his own to be the one interrogating him in court tomorrow... Yet, he didn't question him. Demons were all about questioning each other, prodding for hidden intentions and soft spots, Dorian especially with his curious nature. Yet, Akio stood here with no questions for him. Blinking in surprise as he instead spoke of his faith in him, in the future. Though he didn't say it, this blew Dorian out of the water. Akio... trusted him?

Akio, trusting a demon? The dark part of his thoughts curled around him, but before they could cause any mischief, the larger part batted them off and away. Warmth instead spread through him again. His fingers laced themselves with Akio's almost casually now, smile widening and brightening as the other neared for another kiss. Dorian was prepared for it, his own lips moving to meet Akio's in the warm gesture of assurance. His free hand moved to gently caress the back of the other's neck, fingers tracing the skin there just briefly before they parted. Even as they pulled away, however, his fingers remained laced around his. Gently pulling up their hands to rest on his chest, above his heart, above his seal, he spoke firmly now. There was a gentle determination in his eyes as he spoke as if in promise. "I will do what I am able to deter any harm to you."

Then, knowing that there were things to discuss despite the other's lack of questions, the warmth in him dwindled just a bit as he neared the darker topics ahead. "Even so, we should speak about tomorrow. I want you to be prepared." His eyebrows drew together slightly, a mix of that determination and worry dwindling there as his gaze intensified upon the other. He did not lose the sense of warmth his gaze shown on Akio, but it did accompany some mixed emotion now. "I want you to at least know what to expect, how to best manage this without serious harm..." His voice trailed a bit, both thoughtful and worried, despite his belief of Akio's strength. "I cannot hide you from it, for unfortunately even whisking you home would prove of no use, when you have already been taken once. It may delay the trial, but... then it would only be managed by a stricter individual - Byakuya, most likely - and the harm that could befall you then would be quite... distressing."

His jaw tightened a bit as he lifted their hands, placing a firm kiss upon the back of Akio's before allowing them to lower, still entwined. He spoke not on behalf of Akio, but rather, of himself, as he noted the distress. This was his belief in the other's words coming into play. Akio was strong, and he believed that he would continue to be so, but Dorian was unsure of how much harm he could allow to fall upon him without crumbling himself. He had already crumbled due to the pain of another... Clearing his throat a little, he then paused thoughtfully. "Let's speak in the study." He then suggested, noting the presence of a servant passing them by. Not all had insidious intent, but Dorian knew not all had the utmost loyalty to him.

Gently pulling Akio in the right direction down the hall, he lead him with a bit of a grin. He was still in a good mood, despite the subject he spoke on. At least, he was in as good of a mood as he could still manage. "Tell me, have you partook in any trials in Eternia? Do you know what those are like?" He questioned, half curious, but mostly wishing to know of his experience with such so as to know where to start in comparison or description. Dorian's thoughts brushed his own experience in human court, the jude sitting before him, the gavel slamming, cruelly sealing his fate... The hold he had on Akio's hand tightened for a moment, gently squeezing it, before loosening again. Now was not the time for just thoughts.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-09-2014, 06:24 PM

Dorian looked away from him, and he watched the other curiously. Finally he looked back to the smile, and Akio could see the slight shift within him. It only made his smile warm more. The demon leaned into his hand a bit, as he had with him. He seemed happy and at peace, which made Akio happy and able to relax himself. He knew it was odd, to be relaxed around a demon. All of this was odd, not just being relaxed. He blinked a bit, as he seemed to question him by the word of nothing. He nodded in response, there was no need to ask…as far as he figured. The other seemed slightly surprised at this, which made his own blush threaten to rise once more. The way he looked at him and reguarded him, he could not help but wonder what was going through his head. He did not ask, letting the other go through his thoughts for a moment. He stood there, curious himself about what was going to happen now in the sense of this moment in time, not the future.

When he leaned in for the kiss, Dorian had moved in as well, leaning in to return it of his own will. His fingers on the back of his neck sent a slight chill down his back and over his skin. It was nice, a bit romantic as well in itself. He did not move, looking up at him. He moved their hands to his chest, and for a moment, Akio’s eyes lingered on them. He spoke, the look in his eyes causing Akio to be unable to look away. He would do what he could to deter any harm to him? Akio felt his heart skip a beat, as the warmth inside of him spread even more itself. That had indeed been sweet and kind of him, gaining him another warm smile in return. However, the other seemed to turn a fraction more serious as he began to talk once more. He spoke of the next day, wanting to prepare him for what happened. A slight sigh escaped from his lips, as he nodded in turn to his suggestion. He looked at Akio intensely, and Akio once more kept his eyes on him. He could not hide him, Akio agreed with this.

Sending him home would not stop the war, or stop the demons who wanted to hurt him. It would only seek to make them angry, and his kingdom a target. He spoke that if they went ahead with the trial then, it was more likely more harm would happen. He watched the way he reacted, as he spoke of said harm being distressing. Akio frowned slightly, not liking the way that he seemed to respond to that. It bothered him, Akio could see that. He then lifted their hands again, placing a kiss upon them now. For a moment Akio paused, waiting to see if he was alright. He then spoke, changing the subject to turn them towards the study. Akio caught the sight of servants, and nodded, getting the message. He did not let go of his hand, as he pulled Akio down the hall. He allowed him to lead him in the right direction, watching him from behind as they moved. Dorian then asked what experience he had in the field of trials, before squeezing his hand moments later.

Akio frowned a bit, thinking back to his home. His history in the courts were a bit of a challenge. He was shielded from some of the aspects of Eternia, but at the same time, he was in a sense required to take part. “I have sat in on a few trials, with my father….of course, I was unable to do much more than listen to them” he sighed, “once more, seen and not heard.” His father sitting beside him, would watch the cases and not even glance at him. He remembered one, where it had been a father on trial for murdering his family. Many had been crying, in pain with that case. Akio had glanced to his father, but the other had looked calm and composed as always, as if it had been nothing. The man was either highly composed, or indeed heartless. He hoped that it was in turn more of the first one than the second, though he knew his father had a colder side none the less. Though in court, many would look to him for his thoughts and feelings. He knew how they were shown in turn could be dangerous.

Depending on the court, there are two sides. An accuser and the accused in some cases, the one pressing charges and the one who is being looked over for judgement and punishment” he said, “though this is not always the case.” He slipped into thought, “either with two sides or just the one being punished and judged, it takes place before a judge who in turn has the final ruleing. It can or can not include a jury as well…” He stopped from there, glancing up once more at Dorian’s back with a sigh. “I have seen cases that end both pleasantly and badly…though I have never been the one before the judge….will I be judged this time? For some form of punishment or what to do with me….or merely for answers to what they think they can get from me?” He realized those were in turn questions, but the other seemed to wish to explain despite him telling him there was no need. Either way, they would not break him. His thoughts paused then though.

The other had seemed upset when he had said that the pain of a trial if he ran would be harsher. This entire thing was indeed a darker subject. His hand tightened back on his for a moment, in a more reassuring manner than one out of his own fear or nerves. He took a breath, moving a bit closer to him from behind as they reached the door. A hand gently moving to trail fingertips up Dorian’s back to his shoulder blade, Akio leaned his forehead against his back from behind. “I wish there was an easy answer to this, but we both know that there is not. Things are not going to be easy, and It may very well end in pain and difficulty….if it gets to be to much for you….” He stopped, hesitating with his words. He thought of telling him simply to go, leave him behind or not to worry about saving himself. But he thought that if he had been met with such words himself in Dorian’s position, it might be insulting or cold. He shook his head, “remember that you are not alone” he said instead. “I am here with you…good or bad” he glanced up towards the back of his head.

He then looked down once more. It was not an easy thing to discuss, but the words he spoke just then had been easy to say. He was indeed here for the other, in good and in bad. He knew he was a demon, he knew this was dangerous, and that he was risking quite a lot. But he was still here and willing even now. He knew that the other had had to have seen that by now, he knew that it was eating him up inside on some level, making him want to question it. It was making Akio feel similar. That did not make it any less true. Some things could not always be explained. Some things could not always be so easily brushed off with words or simple ignorance. This was one of those times. He was here, not going anywhere. He knew the danger and risks, but he was looking to push forward anyways, to remain with Dorian. He was not alone, and Akio desired for him to know that. He desired him to believe it and trust in it as well. “If you are unable to find the strength on your own…then lean on me….let me be your strength” he whispered lightly.