happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-17-2011, 07:52 AM

Welcome to Toesia Asylum, here the government is trying to make the strongest men and women out of pure pain and torture. Basically what they are making are super humans, some are given a strange injection giving them inhuman powers; others are being injected with other serums that causes them to be able to change into an animal or monster. The government is starting to go out war with other countries and they want to show that they are still the most powerful government out there. Even though the injections are giving the patients so much strength and power, it is still common that the patient doesn't have the will power to take it and causes them to die right there in the lab. So now the question is..are you going to stay a prisoner here forever?..or will you break out of this mad house?

--------------------------------

Rules
  1. Pm all profiles and put a :angel: to let me know you read the rules.
  2. No god modding.
  3. No killing other characters without permission.
  4. Don't use 'I' or 'me'. Use the actual character's name and 'he' or 'she'.
  5. Make sure you stay active, no posting within two weeks will result in a kick-out. Unless you tell me why you wont be posting for a while.
  6. Don't leave others behind in the roleplay.
  7. Violence and Romance encouraged, but keep it to a minimum.
  8. Try to post at least three sentences, I understand for writers block, but not always.
  9. No leaving the asylum unless everyone else is following along. This rp is based onto and into the asylum, so dont escape without permission from me.
  10. Have fun!

Experiment Profiles

They call me: (Name)
I've lived longer than you: (age)
Isn't it obvious: (Gender)
What did they do to me: (only three powers max. If you want to change into an animal or monster, that will count as two powers immediatly.)
How did I get here: (Bio)
Am I still pretty: (appearance, anime pic please)

Scientist Profiles

They call me: (Name)
I'm only: (age)
Isn't it obvious: (gender)
How mad am I: (What do you test? ex: changing the people to animals, torturing them, giving them injections, etc.)
How did I get here: (Bio)
Am I still pretty: (appearance, anime pic please)

Accepted Experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydeath
They call me:
Yukio Suzuki

I've lived longer than you:
Looks about 19

Isn't it obvious:
Male

What did they do to me:
Is able to change his entire body into a phoenix so he automatically carries the abilities of the phoenix; along with being able to heal others not only externally with the tears of a phoenix but internally as well.

How did I get here:
Originally Yukio was born and raised into a poor district of Japan, his parents were never really that nice to him since they hated the fact of being poor and barely being able to keep food on the table. Due to that, they would normally get angry easily and randomly take out their anger onto their own child; Yukio without even realizing it. Obviously enough, he hated living his life like this all the time; so knowing one day if he were to stay here long enough. His own parents would end up killing him one day as food; so before letting that happen, he decided to run away from home and travel the world to see if he could find himself a better home. Yukio had run away from home around the age of 10 so he was still rather young; although living his life the few years he had grown up quite well and began to learn to take care of himself.
One day, Yukio had come across a small little bar that he snuck into at the age of only 15 to get steal some food and water for him to drink and eat. Although what he hadn't realized was on that same day when he tried to steal the food and water, what he didn't realize was the government had been watching him for quite a while now as they had seen how he grew up on his own and adapted to situations rather well. So taking the chance they got, the government kidnapped Yukio right there in the bar and took him to the Asylum and decided to inject him with the serum for phoenixes, along with healing abilities. Yukio's power was meant to be for both combat and medical healing for others in fighting since the scientists had known that if a phoenix were to die in battle it would get reborn from it's ashes.
What they hadn't expected was that when Yukio first took in the serum; he couldn't handle the extreme heat and power of the phoenix and ended up exploding his own body and dying right there. Although as they planned, he was reborn but not as the same age but back to a kid of only being about 5 years old. Again, what the scientists hadn't realized was if Yukio were to had been killed at the point of just being reborned from the ashes of a phoenix he wouldn't come back due to how strange that would've made things. Neither the scientists nor Yukio knew about that.

Am I still pretty:
~Human Form~

~Phoenix Form~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus
They call me:
Nexus

I've lived longer than you:

Isn't it obvious:
Male

What did they do to me:
He was Given injections [Animal changer]

How did I get here:
Patience # 1337, Allias Nexus, was found Outside a Goverment hospitle at the Age of 1, and ever sense then they have Trained him, making sure he is strong enough for the Treatment and brainwashing him into believing he was doing the Right thing. After several Grueling Years, he began to take Specific, Prototype Injections, which Caused him to be abled to Transform into a Fox.

Am I still pretty:

They call me: Cyrus 'Big brother' Martin
I've lived longer than you: 24
Isn't it obvious: male
What did they do to me: I can Teleport, Fling Fire from my Finger tips, and Harness a metal Suit with large spikes on each arm. That is, when im not Sedated.
How did I get here: Patient 1451, First allias Cyrus martin, Subject allias Big Brother, personal history is classified, but Recent test results show More Resistences to Sedetive Drugs, and Awareness levels increasing
Am I still pretty:

-Metal Suit-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari Amarante
They call me: Hotaru
I've lived longer than you: 14
Isn't it obvious: female
What did they do to me: She is able to grow angel wings (is that an animal monster thing?), master any weapon and she can heal herself
How did I get here: Ever since Hotaru could remember, she has been stuck in the asylum for several years, not remembering anything about the outside world. But she could still remember glimpses of her past, like laughter, candles and a birthday cake. But that didn't mean anything to her, since they were useless memories that explained nothing where she came from. But those glimpses of her memories kept on disappearing because of the scientists torturing her by removing her memories everyday by using a device and replacing them with fake memories. Now Hotaru has given up on life, hoping that something or someone will be her key in life.
Am I still pretty:

Imagine her taller and older kay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme
They call me: Sarah
I've lived longer than you: 19
Isn't it obvious: Female
What did they do to me: Telekinesis (movement of objects), empathy (sensing of emotions and minor influence over them), and master computer skills.
How did I get here: I died. I remember dying and going toward the light. When I woke up, I was in the asylum. No one believed me when I said I died. Instead they put something on the side of my head. It changed things for me. I suddenly learned new abilities; strange scientists forced me to learn things I wanted to forget. Perhaps there really is something worse than dying. No person should live like this. Not like we do.
Am I still pretty:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaKitty

They call me: Erin
I've lived longer than you: 16
What did they do to me: has the ability to shift into a fox, and still be able to communicate by projecting her thoughts right into the others mind.
How did I get here: Found by the scientists wandering in the woods the little red head has no memories of her former life, not even remembering her name. The name Erin came from the scientist who found her. Since being found she had been suspect to tests and injections which eventually lead to her new powers. Powers that enable her to shift back and forth from a fox to a human and vice versa.
Am I still pretty?:
Human Form

Animal Form
Accepted Scientists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shania583
They call me: Tabia White
I'm only: 23
How mad am I: well Tabia makes sure that the test run smooth and gives some of the experiments their injections.
How did I get here: Tabia was normal at one point but then she changed when things started to all go down hill for her. People that were close to her started dying and other things happened too but she doesn't tend to talk about them much anymore. She had been going to school to become a doctor but when she started to become a bit twisted she dropped out of school and that was when she found this lovely place. She had worked her for a few months now helping out around the place and really enjoys it here becasue she is about to be herself. But also becasue she is helping out her country at the same time.
Am I still pretty:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme
They call me: John Snow
I'm only: 25
Isn't it obvious: Male
How mad am I: I test physical health: I'm a doctor of sorts. I do a lot of test runs on blood, lean toward helping with injections, and do a lot in the lab. If you have a new "shot," I am probably the one who helped make it.
Weapon(s): A .45 handgun, sedative, and a small blade that he keeps in his boot.
How did I get here: I have always had a knack for helping people. I was really good at it . . . and still am. When I was younger I aspired to be a doctor who cured cancer or something . . . but that dream faded when I got a whiff of something else. Being a scientist for these experiments saved my life. I was conscripted, actually. I was saved from certain death by another branch of government.
I started in the military: I was a medic. I killed someone important, got everyone mad, and somehow ended up being recruited for the Asylum.
I'm not complaining.
Am I still pretty:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus

They call me: Fredrich Fontaine.
I'm only: 35
Isn't it obvious: Im male
How mad am I: I Promote the Use of Plasmids, drugs that can Re-write the DNA of a Living Being. I also have begun a Process to create a drug that can Destroy Any dieases by Experimenting with the Plasmids main ingrediant Called 'ADAM'.
Weapon(s): Thunder gun[Dont think COD, think like a small antena at the front of the gun that shoots thunder] A Beam Rifle [Think halo reach] and a Nano blade [Pretty much a lazor sword].
How did I get here: Fredrich Fontaine, CEO of fontaine futuristics, has Worked under-cover at the Asylum for many years, developing Many Plasmids that can Change a Weak, fat, dumb man into a Fit, Strong, Genius. he has begun trials that can help that Patients become fit for outdoor life, but so far that only susccesful Canidate is 'Subject Naxus.'
Am I still pretty:

Last edited by happydeath; 07-14-2011 at 05:31 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-17-2011, 08:33 PM

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-19-2011, 08:27 AM

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-20-2011, 11:20 PM

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-21-2011, 04:56 AM

At this point, Yukio was sitting into a large white room with only one single long window in front of him. He sat there in the middle of the room with his knees against his chest as his entire body shivered from head to toe; this room itself is meant for Yukio himself since the temperature in here was below 100 degrees. There were multiple scientists standing behind the large long glass window as they stared right through it at Yukio to see how long he could stand the cold before he would lose consciousness. The glass window itself was built to withstand temperatures over a million degrees times ten, so there was no way; even if he was able to go into his phoenix form with full power would he be able to melt or break through that window. 'S-....s..so c-..cold.' he thought to himself holding his own body closely to conserve his own body heat. While he did all this, the scientists behind the window kept taking down different notes about how he was withstanding the extremely cold temperatures inside that room; so far, Yukio was progressing rather well since he didn't pass out just yet.
Sitting there quietly without a single word to the scientists, he simply glared up at them with his own skin pale as though he had no blood circulation throughout his entire body and it seemed as though there was snow on his shoulders and arms from how cold the room was. His lips were purple and dry due to him not being able to drink anything nor being able to get any warmth throughout his body.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-21-2011, 05:15 AM

"Hmmm, this young man has a will of iron." Friedrich said to himself. He watched as how much the young Pheonix withstood the cold ."I wonder if i could get him in the Trials with Subject Naxus and Subject Big brother. Might make him more comfurtable. then again, Big brother probly would kill him on sight, that subject is a nut job." he said to himself, thinking of ways to perfect the incinerate plasmid he created from his blood.

Naxus was just sitting in his room, reading his book. He had what most patients would call 'freedom'. He was aloud outside for periods of time, and could converse with people other then the doctors. Now and again he would be aloud to change, and show the doctors how he was progressing, waiting for the day when he could serve his country.

"todays the day I break free" Cryus said. He had been withstanding drug after drug that the scientest have given him, testing his abilites now and again to see if they worked. He finally had enough conciousness to summon full fledge flames. He burned off the restraints holding his body and melted the door, though when he tried to teleport, he only managed a few inchs "Dont need it.....my suit shouldnt be far from here." He said then raised to find it.

Hikari Amarante
Piss me off and I'll piss you of...

Old 06-21-2011, 05:18 AM

Hotaru felt knives and other sharp objects pierce through her body as she coughed up blood and was being chained to the wall so she wouldn't get out. She should've died by now right? When the next sharp object pierce through her body again her body quickly healed itself making her look like she didn't had a scratch on her at all. Everytime a sharp object pierced through her body, she felt excruciating pain that she doubt nobody had ever felt but her. Hotaru glared at the scientists who wrote on their clipboards furiously while watching the young girl going through it all. Hotaru closed her eyes and tried to think of her almost lost memories she still has while she felt more objects being thrown at her.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 06-21-2011, 06:21 AM

"Fontaine," one of the other scientists leaned back in his chair. The creak that resounded through the scribbling of pens and pencils was almost comical. "Do you still have the charts? I want his health records." John Snow needed the paperwork so he would know exactly how to treat the phoenix. It shouldn't be too hard: the birds were known for being "reborn through the ashes." They should be hard to kill . . . but here in the asylum that was questionable.
Tossing his pen down on the table in a disinterested fashion, Snow stretched his arms over his head and yawned. "We've been here for almost an hour. What's the temperature at now?" He seemed immune to the glares of his colleagues as he disturbed the hushed silence. There was an irritated cough from somewhere behind him.

They'd been doing experiments all day: they always did. John's job was to fix up the damage that wasn't automatically fixed up. He was a doctor. Running a gloved hand through his white hair, he sighed again. This time the glares were more furious. He heard someone whisper in the back. "If he doesn't want to be here, he should just leave. I don't want to miss something important like last time."
Snow's eyebrow arched, but he said nothing. Instead, he looked back to Frederich Fontaine. They'd been working alongside one another for years. "What did you say? How cold is that cell, now?" His turquoise eyes flared with fury, but he kept himself calm enough. The only sign that betrayed his emotional state was the fact that his fist was clenched as he rested his cheek against it.
He never had liked the process of waiting. Snow enjoyed immediate responses and events he could respond to faster than others. He wanted challenge. The doctor thrived on it.
-

((I will post with Sarah later. :sweat:))

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-21-2011, 10:40 AM

Tabia was walking down the hall when she saw a door melt she sighed knowing that it was going to be Cryus again. Seeing him walk out of his room and then try to teleport she smiled seeing he didn't go far. She started to walk after him quietly while he started to look for his suit, she knew that she couldn't let him get to the suit or then he would get away. She started faster after him then reached out and grabbed his arm saying "Now Cryus you know you shouldn't be out here right now" she smiled at him and then said "Come on I will walk you back to your room." She knew that it wasn't going to be the room he was just in because he melted the door, now she would have to find a new room and try to sedate him.

Andraus

Old 06-21-2011, 02:55 PM

"The Temperture of this room right now is -17. usuel cold nights in the Desert."Fontained Explained to him. "And as for the Records on Big-Brother, Im using those for the Clinicel Test Trials. Patient Naxus is Different."He said, then handed him a File on Naxus. "he, so far, is the Closest thing we have to the perfect soldier. But I plan to see if I can upgraded abilitys by using Gene-Splicing Therpy."

He grabbed the doctors hand and grinned "Not this time"He said, then burned her hand with flames. he then continue to race down the hall until he passed by a room. Not only was his suit in there, but also a little girl having things thrown at her. "Now that is the definition of Sick."He said, then he melted down this door and threw flames at the doctors, avoiding the girl.

Naxus watched this from inside his cell, then he walked out and went over to the doctor. "Are you okay?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-21-2011, 06:13 PM

Sitting there on the floor still silent as can be, Yukio just simply closed his eyes and continued to glare toward the window at the scientists behind it. Not only was it cold and flame proof; it had seemed as though the window itself was also sound proof. That was probably because of the screeching of a phoenix that the scientists probably created so that Yukio's phoenix form's screech wouldn't break through the glass. He had seen how a couple of the scientists mouths were yammering on about something, but unfortunately for him; he couldn't hear a single word they were even saying at all. All of a sudden, when the room felt as though it had just become even colder than it already was. Yukio clenched right down onto his fists tightly along with biting his lip til the blood came out. The cold was almost unbearable to stand, but thanks to the phoenix within his own body; it was able to keep his own blood warm and kept his organs alive so that he wouldn't end up dying in this room. Although that didn't end up lasting too long before Yukio couldn't take it any longer and finally let out a scream of pain from all the cold he was withstanding. With the scream, followed a large ring of flame around Yukio's entire body and around the entire room. All the ice that was hanging from the walls and on his own body had immediately melted right off and his pale skin was slowly beginning to peel off only to show underneath was simply all fire. "I....I'll destroy...y..you all." he stated with his tone of voice sounding dark and booming; so within seconds, Yukio's body exploded into a large blast of fire only to reveal his phoenix form flapping it's firey beautiful wings throughout the room. The once cold room was now basically a room consumed in fire; but it didn't seem as though the scientists were going to go down that easily as it seemed that there were exhaust pipes coming out of the walls blasting extremely cold air along with ice, snow and fire extinguishers all over Yukio's phoenix body.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-21-2011, 07:31 PM

Tabia was shocked when he grabbed her hand and burnt it, she cringed and pain and pulled her hand away holding it, it felt like it was throbbing. She watched as he ran off and was about to go after him when she heard another voice, she looked at it and saw who it was then said "Yea, I'm fine just go back into your room" she smiled slightly while cringing in pain then took off after the other boy. See as he was melting down yet another door she ran faster, her hand was still burning but that would have to wait she couldn't let him get away. She saw that he wasthrowing fire at other sicentist and talked him to the ground saying "This time you are gout to listen and go back to your room!" She could tell that some of the other scientist were injuslred bautthe others stopped what they were doing and were ready to help if needed.

Andraus

Old 06-21-2011, 07:34 PM

He focused on his teleporting ability and slipped from her grip. He then sent her flying towards the scientest, then barricaded the doorway. He walked over to his suit and put it on, not taking his time with anything. He saw the girl still strapped down, then rememberd the large ball and picked it up. it was designed to carry the wounded in the midst of a fight to safty, so it was perfect. He searched the bodys of a Scientest and found the key, then unlocked the chains. "Get in the ball, il get you out of here."

Naxus was about to walk back to his Cell, when he looked into another room and saw a Phoenix beginnnig to escape. He opened the Emergency Cyro-freeze Switch then pushed the button, then the room began to freeze, like a Human in the middle of a frozen lake.

Last edited by Andraus; 06-21-2011 at 07:38 PM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-21-2011, 07:49 PM

Tabia hit the wall and fell to the floor, another scientist in the room picked up the phone and made an anouncement o the whole building saying that they had someone trying to get away. Tabia sat against the wall and waited she couldn't really help wiht anything because of her hand which she just remember and began to feel the pain again, she cringed and sat there. Another scientist saw and started to try and help her with her hand.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-21-2011, 08:08 PM

While Yukio continued to screech and flap his powerful firey wings all over the place inside the room causing more and more fire to consume the cold room. It hadn't seemed like anything was really working to his advantage since the room itself kept being poured in with more coldness and from what it seemed as Yukio had seen through the window; the scientists didn't even look really that afraid of what could happen. He simply gave them a dark glare as he felt even more coldness filling throughout the air, causing him to fall completely back onto the ground with both his firey wings beside him slowly with the flames vanishing soon enough. Within seconds, his entire body had returned back into it's human form; but no matter how cold the room had kept becoming, Yukio couldn't nor wouldn't freeze completely to the point of death. "Damn you...damn you all to hell.." he spoke a bit louder this time, knowing for a fact that the scientists could hear him even if he couldn't hear them.

((Little advice for all people using scientist characters.
You are the 'scientists'..so technically you guys are the ones that created all these experiments, you guys can go and put up an armory or something; and grab weapons designed to fight back against the experiments.
I will be putting an add-on for the scientists profile skeletons. You can all have up to three weapons; so pm your weapons and ill add them onto your profiles so this isn't completely unfair. >.<

and one thing. What 'large ball' are you talking about Andraus? O.o
if thats another power, you need to tell me since you didn't tell me much about what your suit can do; besides, fire, teleporting and the spiked arms.))

Andraus

Old 06-21-2011, 08:25 PM

[On the Pic, on the Suit, You see a Large ball, but it looks like a Cage. Thats what im talking about]

Naxus went back to his cell and continued reading. He was Finishing up the Artiemis Fowl series, it was good if you like Fiction. He looked outside his Door window now and again to see if anything was going on.

When he Heard the Announcement, Fredrich went over to the Armory and Began to Assembly his Choice of Weapons. "Big-Brother dosent go down easy......he is a Tough ccookie, but I can take him down." He said,

Esmme

Old 06-21-2011, 08:33 PM

Snow merely watched in amusement as he was given the folder. "I'm surprised he's lasted this long. It says here that he only lasted until -15 last time." The doctor looked back to the window in time to catch the boy burst into flames. John merely leaned back in his chair again to watch the show. The experiments of the facility wouldn't get out. They couldn't: whoever made them had the power to control them. The scientists knew the experimental strengths and weaknesses of every super-human within the facility.
Standing, Snow moved toward the man who was pressing the safety buttons. He was controlling the temperature of the room. "Impressive. When he's been given sedative, I want to examine him." Yukio had previously been checked out by another scientist. Snow wanted to check the phoenix out himself: he was more advanced in the doctoring field than most people that worked there.
Flipping through the files he'd been given, John sighed with impatience. "Someone come get me when he's unconscious." He left (much to the relief of those trying to concentrate) when Yukio returned to his human form. He couldn't help but chuckle at the boy's words. Good luck, kid.

Striding down the corridor he heard a bit of commotion. As usual, someone in the asylum was having a bit of trouble with their patient. Snow frowned as he heard someone cry out in pain. He might not be a sympathic kind of person, but he wouldn't let someone go without medical attention. Grumbling something unpleasant under his breath the tall man turned his steps toward the lab room.
He was surprised to see a bit of wreckage: there was a turned over chair and a woman clutching her hand. Others messed with the controls to an automatic door in vain. Apparently the experiment had managed to get inside: he was being a rather disobedient creature.
"Cut the power," Snow snarled at the nearest scientist. As the man ran off to do just that, the doctor looked to Tabia with a dark frown on his face. "What happened?" His cold hands immediately moved to start inspecting the woman's burned hand. Whispering to himself a diagnostic about the damage (as was his habit, though he'd deny it), he sighed. "This is a horrid burn. Did that one," he nodded toward the sealed door, "do this?"
-

((:XD Still waiting to add Sarah in. I'll do it later, when we need a new character to have. There are too many experiments running around right now. :lol:))

Hikari Amarante

Old 06-21-2011, 08:41 PM

Hotaru opened her eyes to see a metal being, she just stared at it thinking of how strange it looked since she was a bit dazed from all the pain she received. When it asked her to go in the metal ball it had, Hotaru nodded and crawled in it. Once she was inside she looked all over herself and realized she was covered with her own blood but no wounds that told her where the blood came from. "I think I need a bath." Hotaru muttered and tried not to close her eyes because she was afraid she would miss something important.

Andraus

Old 06-21-2011, 08:49 PM

once the girl was inside, he moved his barrier out of the way and began his revenge. He ran a spike threw the neck of one of the scientest and burned the other to a crisp. He let out a shriek, which soundd as though metal was being pressed against rust, then began to make his way to the exit . "This is the day......we are close girl, we are almost fee." Hetold the girl

Fontaine had to move, he didnt have alot of time left. He watched as his patient caused carnage and then took the elevator to the bottom floor, but was disdained when they cut the power "Fuck......"

Naxus watched the power go out, then decided to change into his fox form and began snooping around in the airvents in the asylum

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-21-2011, 09:17 PM

Tabia looked up at teh man when he took her hand and star examining it she cringed a little and listened to that he was saying then looked at the door when he nodded towards it. When the power went out she sighed then said "Yea it was but it isn't that bad", well at least she hoped it wasn't that bad. The last thing she needed was to not be able to do her job very well.

Esmme

Old 06-21-2011, 09:24 PM

As the power shut down, everything darkened. Emergency lights flickered on, but no door would open. The power drain would turn off the power source for Big Brother's suit, so hopefully it would run low on energy soon. ((I don't know if that can happen, but we have to have some way to stop him.)) Snow's turquoise eyes narrowed as he stood. "Stay here, girly. Stay out of the way until this is over with." Muttering something about coming back later, he turned and followed after the escaping experiments.
The destruction left behind was disheartening: someone lay on the floor clutching at their neck as blood puddled beneath him. Beside the man was a writhing woman - she was all but dead now. Her burns were too severe. Snow swiftly knelt beside them, trying to stem the bloodflow from the man's neck. It was useless. He died less than a minute later. When his body fell still, Snow moved on to the woman: but she soon just gave up as well. The two scientists fell quiet; dead.

With a spat curse, Snow stood and drew a .45 handgun from the ankle holster on his leg. I'll kill him before this goes any further. Anger burned in his eyes as he ran after the experiments.

((:XD I don't know if Big Brother's suit will power down, but I am hoping it hasn't been perfected yet. :sweat: Please let it die with the power outage. . . .))

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-21-2011, 09:43 PM

With the power going out the way it did, Yukio's extremely cold room began to finally stabilize as the temperature slowly but surely went back to normal. Who had down such a thing, that part was mostly unknown; but whoever or whatever the reason, this was his own chance to finally get out of this horrible room. Slowly standing up to his own two wobbly legs, Yukio made his way toward the exit of the room and noticed how the door handle itself was still frozen shut. Giving a little annoyed sigh to himself, he leaned closely down to the handle and took a deep breath in for a moment. By the time he exhaled a small breath of cloudy flames surrounded the handle and melted any of the ice that was on it. He may not had been in his phoenix form, but it didn't change the fact that he had the power to control the flames of the phoenix even if he wasn't in the form of one at the moment. Thankfully, since the power was out there wasn't any chance of the scientists being able to put the lock onto the door. So all he really had to do was open it up.

Although by the time the door had finally ended up opening; Yukio only ended up finding that the hallway right outside his room was pitch black. "Whats going on...this is kind of creepy.." he whispered silently to himself and looked left and right down the dark hallway, only to end up figuring out that there was not a single thing in sight due to the darkness. 'I need to hurry--...' he thought to himself only to end up stopping in the middle of his thought and end up coughing up blood into his palm and collapsing down to his own knees. From there, Yukio's own vision started to become blurry as he was losing way too much blood from how weak he was at the moment. Continuously coughing even more blood, Yukio ended up soon passing out right in front of his room and in the middle of the dark hallway.

Andraus

Old 06-21-2011, 09:45 PM

[The Suit runs on the Big brothers energy, as soon as that runs out, he goes down]

Cryus clutched his side, he was running out of energy. "Girl.....If i cant move, I want you to run....run as fast as you can....dont look back..." He began moving again, this time quicker. He needed to get out of here, he would or would die trying. He saw the exit and teleported as close as he could towards it, he was just steps away now. "Can you feel it girl....w are almost free..."he moved closer

Hikari Amarante

Old 06-22-2011, 02:03 AM

Hotaru just stared at the exit feeling as if she just doesn't really care anymore about escaping and all that stuff. She glanced at the metal being and decided that she didn't want to leave it here so it could get caught, actually she didn't want to leave anybody here to suffer more. Hotaru looked at the metal being and shook her head, "I'm not going to leave you here." she turned and left the metal being there and went to search for other escaped "experiments".

Andraus

Old 06-22-2011, 02:36 AM

Cryus stopped. He wanted to leave, but somthing was pulling him to that girl, like he HAD to protect her, just had to protect her. He looked at the door way and swore. "Damnit, why cant I leave!?.....ergh, that girl needs to come with me. I dont know why but she just does." he ran after the girl, then noticed somthing. "I feel....re-energized near her.....Okay this is now getting werid, whats gonig on ?." he asked himself as he speed after her.

Fontaine managed to pry the door open, luckly it was open enough to the point were he could crawl to the main floor. But as he crawled he saw the little 'Angel' girl pass by "Huh? I thought she was with-" He began, then saw Big Brother Speed after her. "What in the name of.....Okay, whats going on? Knowing him, he should be gone by now. Why is he fallowing her?" He asked himself, then pulled out a Small, Portable Video-Camara and fallowed the two of them.

As Naxus climbed out of a Vent, he bumped into a girl in his Fox form ."Oh hello, are you lost Little miss?" he asked her, changing into his human form.