Sam_Grey
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-11-2014, 10:39 PM

I can hear ghastly winds in this macabre night. They fill the air with such silence. Walking in this realm is much like madness. Every sound, every chill, even the branches of trees that suddenly snare on your clothing, all feel like a deathly grasp. As if a hand from beyond the grave intends to grasp your bones so tightly the marrow begins to break from within. It's a gruesome world. The only entertainment worth watching is a sight that would make you grimace and look away. A carnival of ringleaders, dark poets, and creatures so unrecognizable you would never thought they would be considered a pet. Such as what you would imagine as a household cat. Those cute, lively, funny creatures that would chase strings, here they are abominations. Grotesque felines made of what seems to be anothers bones and stitched together to think of itself as a cute docile thing. but then again, the only strings it chases after are entrails that seem to be loosely hanging from another monsters body.

This is not a realm for the weak of stomach. I was born into it, and the only name i have is what i gave to myself. Sam Grey. Grey resembles me in alot of ways, my cold deathly skin, my grey heart, my spirit of no silver linings. I often hang around in the half-dead orchards looking upon the seemingly never ending half moon and i wonder in this dark, desolate place, is there anyone who would keep me company?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 10:40 PM

i wish i could help
i have started two,
just not finished any
i know there will be helpful people poppin' by soon
good luck!

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-12-2014, 12:39 AM

They will be here soon, most come online during the night more than during the day I have noticed, or they used to. Hi Sam ^_^

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-12-2014, 03:35 AM

This sounds rather interesting! I would be interested to hear more about your plans for this! Was it something you were thinking for a one x one or maybe a group RP?

Feel free to add me as a friend or message me whenever! I tend to be lurking around more rimes than not XP

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 02-12-2014, 01:14 PM

Your roleplay certainly fits the horror genre. The details you've added really help get someone in the mood for the story, too. Like Duke pointed out, the next best thing to introduce would be the whole point of the story (aka: the plot). What is your character going to do and why are these other characters needed? Can also point out the setting, more so to the point of the technology of the time and the location, unless neither of those is relevant to the story.

Other than that, you have a great start!

Oh, one more thing! Depending on what type of characters you want, you might want a roster. If this is more of a free-for-all, then you can simply let people know that.

Don't hesitate to ask me anything if you're ever stuck or bored. I'm usually around throughout the week. :)

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-12-2014, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
Your roleplay certainly fits the horror genre. The details you've added really help get someone in the mood for the story, too. Like Duke pointed out, the next best thing to introduce would be the whole point of the story (aka: the plot). What is your character going to do and why are these other characters needed? Can also point out the setting, more so to the point of the technology of the time and the location, unless neither of those is relevant to the story.

Other than that, you have a great start!

Oh, one more thing! Depending on what type of characters you want, you might want a roster. If this is more of a free-for-all, then you can simply let people know that.

Don't hesitate to ask me anything if you're ever stuck or bored. I'm usually around throughout the week. :)
Yay! Wifey found him XD

I meant to tell you about him but 1) had a feeling that you would find this thread on your many times stalking me during the day 2) kept forgetting and 3) would remember while I was at work which isn't helpful XD

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 02-12-2014, 07:46 PM

Shhhh, don't let the world know I stalk you. It's our little secret. ;)