Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 12-23-2007, 04:13 AM

He still looked at her with little emotion. Meizu seldom showed any anyway, and you were good if you got him to smile. "Well, i was headed back to my place, but I guess we can stop for some food you your hungry.." he said turning back around, and kept walking in the same direction.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-23-2007, 04:26 AM

Anji just shrugged and continued to follow him. It was true that she had only just eaten those dango but it didn't matter. The girl had what seemed to be a bottomless stomach and could surely handle another meal.

Donut

Old 12-23-2007, 04:30 AM

There was a nice little place, just outside of his block radius, so he thought to take her there. Once there, they sat down and little menu's were brought to them. "Pick anything that you want..I am buying.." he said just looking at her, instead of the menu, he always went there, and always got the same thing.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-23-2007, 04:36 AM

Anji walked into a small restaurant that she had never been in before. Looking around it seemed like a nice place even though she had nothing to compare it to because she had never really been to a restaurant before. Sitting down across from the man she hesitantly took the menu that was handed to her and began to browse through it. She looked up when he declared that he was buying. She opened her mouth to protest, as he had already given her the most money she'd ever owned at one time but she closed it just as quickly. If he was willing to pay the bill then she wouldn't stop him.

Donut

Old 12-23-2007, 04:47 AM

Meizu sighed as time went on. He didn't have anything planned today, and this was something that he really would never do, but thought that once in his life time, he could be nice to someone. He looked up at her. "So I am Meizu, I am an assassin for this town, and have been for 10 years. The jobs messy, and the pay is grand. Also if you haven't noticed, I really don't talk to too many people, when I am out.." he said filling her in on who he was.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-23-2007, 03:51 PM

Anji browsed the menu trying to decide what she would order. Finally after minutes of deliberation she decided on her order and placed the menu back down on the tabletop. Looking up at Meizu she listened as he introduced himself. After he finished she bowed her head slightly, "Nice to meet you Meizu." Bringing her head back up she began her own introduction, "I am Anji Gaeshi, ex farmer, ex bandit, and currently in training for a profession similar to yours. As you may have noticed the pay is nonexistent."

Donut

Old 12-23-2007, 04:21 PM

"thought that.." he said, just as the waiter came over. "The usual for you sir?..and for the lady?" he asked looked at her. While she was ordering, Meizu thought 'I always help people..might I help her too?'

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-23-2007, 04:54 PM

Anji shifted her attention to the waiter when they arrived. She smiled slightly and gave her order whwich consisted of a stir fry with some sort of chicken she had never heard of, a bowl of white rice and of course a bottle of warm sake. She handed the menus back to the waiter and sat back in her seat, observing the man before her.

Donut

Old 12-23-2007, 05:47 PM

"Good choise.." he waiter said, before turning away.

Meizu looked back at her. "And if I ma ask, Why am I the best thing? Because I shared the money?" he asked thinking that was it, but wasn't sure.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-23-2007, 09:20 PM

Anji signed and leaned forward again. Resting her arms the table she answered his question, "Let's just say that when I woke up this morning that my cupboards, purse, and stomach were all bare."

Donut

Old 12-23-2007, 09:28 PM

"well, thats not a good thing..so the money did help ya.." Meizu said leaning back, and crossing his arms. He was used to helping people, and was glad he helped her out. He just didn't know how long she was going to be around her. He also had to check the office one more time for the day to see if he had a job.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-23-2007, 09:38 PM

Anji just nodded and then fell silent. Letting her mind wander she thought about her training. She had stopped attending lessons at the dojo a few weeks ago and since then had been neglecting to practice on her own. Watching the assassin earlier made her feel guilty for doing so and she vowed to spend more time each day developing her techniques.

Donut

Old 12-23-2007, 09:40 PM

"you fight?" Meizu asked looking at her. "I need some one to practice with, but no one will do that with me.." he said thinking that he had the room at his place, and he was tiard of being by himself.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-23-2007, 10:07 PM

Anji looked up at Meizu with a surprised look on her face and then shrugged, "In theory..." she replied. At one time she has fought for her meals but had long ago quit her profession as a bandit. Her recent training wasn't what she would call "fighting". "Why won't anyone practice with you?" she asked, curious.

Donut

Old 12-23-2007, 10:17 PM

"I have killed many people, but they don't realize what my job consists of.." Meizu said. Not long after the food came, and the waiter poured them both some sake, and left again. "Enjoy, because if you are going to stay around me..you will be eating like this more often.." he said still with little emotion, and started eating his rice.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-23-2007, 10:45 PM

Anji listened stoically and said nothing in return. She was grateful for what Meizu had done for her but was still hesitant to commit herself to him. Last time she committed herself to a cause she had barely escaped with her life. She was happy when the food arrived and quickly took up her chopsticks and began eating her meal.

Donut

Old 12-24-2007, 06:42 AM

"If you don't want to that ok..I am not pushing you at all.." he said in between bites. Every once in a while the waiter came to check on them, and let the bill one of the times.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-24-2007, 05:02 PM

Anji contemplated his offer between bites. Normally she was rash and quite willing to jump into things but this one thing about her past still haunted her. Finishing her meal she poured herself another cup of the delicious sake and downed it on one gulp. "I'll start with the training," she replied, "And we'll see how it goes from there." She poured herself another cup and ran it under her nose to savor the scent before downing that one as well.

Donut

Old 12-24-2007, 11:28 PM

Meizu tilted his head in one direction, and started doing the same. "Ok, when you wana stare then?" he asked taking his third shot. He was glad that some one was going to help him during his practice.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-25-2007, 03:27 PM

Anji shrugged and leaned back again to think for a moment. By now it was quite late in the afternoon and they would have the time to spar later if they wanted but Anji wasn't sure if she was quite ready to start yet. Leaning forward she poured herself one last glass and slowly sipped it down before answering his question, "I'll start tomorrow."

Donut

Old 12-25-2007, 04:41 PM

"Sounds good.I live a block north from here..you can't miss it..I will meet you there then." He said looking at the bill, and counting out some of his 100 coins. Money didn't bother him, because he had tons of it, and he would rather have someone to be with then his money.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-26-2007, 03:53 AM

Anji nodded and placed her cup back down on the table. She watched him count out the money for the bill and felt guilty for a moment. Anji wasn't used to accepting charity and wasn't quite sure what to make of it yet. Pushing back a stray strand of her long pink hair she felt herself blushing slightly. The effects of the alcohol was already starting to affect her slightly, warming her body and flushing her cheeks. "I must say that's the best dinner I think I've ever had!" Anji remarked, smiling brightly. It was usually against her nature to be so cheerful but both the both the alcohol and the events of the day had brightened her spirits.

Donut

Old 12-26-2007, 03:56 AM

"Then thats a good thing.." He said paying for everything, and standing up. He grabbed the rest of the bottle of sake, and offered her a hand to get up. This had to have been the most polite that he has ever been to someone since the loss of his only loved one. She was his reason of starting to become the assisan that he is now.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-26-2007, 04:46 AM

Anji observed the hand placed out before her and hesitates before taking it. She wasn't used to such frivolous displays but didn't want to be rude to the man who had just given her the best day of her life thus far. Still smiling she rose from her seat and stood next to Meizu before releasing his hand. She bowed slightly to him, "Thank you" she said before straightening again.

Donut

Old 12-26-2007, 05:10 AM

Meizu bowed back. "Your welcome" he said and stood back up as well. "I have to check something before I head back home..You want me to walk you back some of the way to your place, since you live off that way." he pointed, and turned to walk out, and head that direction.