Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 12-31-2007, 10:09 PM

Angeni walked far away not realizing ware she was heading or ware she was walking. She seemed to be walking for hours till she came upon a man she wasn't sure what element he was so she stayed hidden watching him.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-31-2007, 10:10 PM

Heather could feel herself falling to sleep, but she forced herself to stay alert. This was war and there were many bad men looking for for women they could over power easily. Such sick, twisted minds men had during wars!

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-31-2007, 10:20 PM

One of the eyes in Rion's armor told him than he was being followed. "What do you want?" Rion asked the girl.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 12-31-2007, 10:25 PM

Angeni didn't know what to do she tryed to speak but nothing would come out. She kept her eyes on him she readyed her self just incase he would attack her...she didn't want to fight but some just wouldn't understand that.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-31-2007, 10:29 PM

"A mute?" Rion started to walk again.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-31-2007, 10:31 PM

Angeni saw him walk she stood still watching him she didn't feel any danger with him so she felt it was ok to not try and run.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep poet

Old 12-31-2007, 11:51 PM

Renu stared into the water and peered into her own grey eyes. She could already tell that there was much destruction nearby. Her head then raised itself when she heard some voices.

"Another Darkness?" she asked herself as she saw a young boy and girl. "One of them could be... the other one, the girl, she doesn't appear to be one of darkness..." Renu debated. Should she go over the lake to see if it's another darkness warrior in trouble or should she wait and see. "Whatever is going on, I'll find out soon" she said to herself as she pondered on the subject.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-01-2008, 12:57 AM

"Heather! Heather!" Daniel wailed, clearing a bush without even a second glance. He glanced around wildly, his yellow eyes piercing the peaceful atmosphere like a spear. He swallowed hard, clearing a lump of nervous saliva from his throat. "Heather, they said they took you! Come out if you're hiding!"

The long-haired fire bender swiveled around on his heel, his mouth dropping open in anticipation. If they took his partner, he would have no choice but to slay someone. Unlike most of the others, Daniel and Heather refused to fight unless they must. His breathing shallowed; he didn't know what he would do if Heather had been taken.

"I got out of captivity, Heather! Come on, come out!"

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-01-2008, 01:02 AM

Heather jumped when she heard her partner calling her. "I'm here!" she called back, crawling out of her hiding spot. She gave an a sigh of anger. "I got wet so I'm useless, like I always am!"

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 01:04 AM

As Amber flew over the scene of fighting she heard the cries of a boy calling out to one of his friends. She decided to fly lower to investigate.

When she flew lower she spotted to her surprise a long red haired girl calling to her friend. She was a fire elemental. Then Amber realized that it was in fact a boy judging by her well his muscular build.

"Hey you!" she called out to the fire elemental.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 01:09 AM

Amber was shocked as another fire elemental jumped out of a tree. It was a girl. Amber almost lost her balance and almost fell but she quickly regained her balance. The girl and the boy looked safe so she decided to call out to them.

"Hey you!!! Watch out! I'm about to land!!!" she yelled as she slowly folded her wings and landed on a tree branch. Then she skillfully backflipped off the branch and landed on the soft ash covered ground without a stratch.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-01-2008, 01:14 AM

He took Heather into his arms, taking in a large breath of fresh air.
"It was awful!" he said, releasing her and running his hands through his hair to put it into a ponytail. "They take people and... like, experiment on them. It's kind of awful. Oh well! I'm out!"
He stretched, though, and smiled.

That was when someone flew down and addressed him. He turned, whipping around with his staff clutched in his hand.
"Can I help you?"

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-01-2008, 01:19 AM

Renu then heard something of an upcoming battle to her. She then decided that she would meet up with that other guy later and headed off to find the source of the battle. As soon as she arrived she saw three people. Two of fire and one whom she didn't know.

"You know that their is no need to fight, rihgt?" she asked as she arrived to the scene. "It only creates more minions for me, and I don't think you want that" She then hummened the small melody black sheep and as she did so a human corpse arose from the ground. "Don't worry. I'm not picking a fight, I'm just doing it for self protection" Renu explained.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-01-2008, 01:20 AM

Heather peeked around her friend at the girl who had just landed before them. "Daniel, was it just me or did she just come out of the sky?"

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-01-2008, 01:26 AM

"All these people, supposedly, don't want to fight, but they keep coming out of no where, harassing us," he said, turning away from Heather. Some person with dead minions springing up from the ground confronted them.
"Can I help you, too?"

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-01-2008, 01:27 AM

"As I said, I'm not picking a fight. I do hate violence. I just brought this guy out in case you tried to pick a fight with me" Renu explained. "After all, your staff was clenched in your hand, you must have some thirst for battle... don't you?"

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-01-2008, 01:30 AM

Heather smiled. "We don't want to pick a fight with anyone!"

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-01-2008, 01:33 AM

"You don't know me!" he snapped. "You would clench this in your hand if you'd gone through what I've gone through! Two random strangers popping out of nowhere... yeah. I just got out of captivity! I'm trying to protect myself and my friend here. Don't act like you're noble. Don't."

He shook his head, motioning Heather away from the two people. "Let's jet."

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-01-2008, 01:33 AM

"Your just like everyone else in this war.... just thinking its all about them..." Renu began to walk out into the distance. She then stopped and turned her head to the side. "People like you, who haven't felt the burden of a blacksheep make me sick!" Just then the corpse imploded and turned to dust as Renu walked to a far distance.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-01-2008, 01:35 AM

Heather looked back and forth between the two of them. "Maybe you two could use a time out!" She suggested. It sounded like a good idea to her

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-01-2008, 01:37 AM

"He has a great fire within him... that will be a great thing after everyone discovers that Spirit is only a dream" Renu mummbled to herself as she watched them from a far distance.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 01:39 AM

Amber gulped as the fire boy clenched a staff that he held in his hands. But she was prepared. She pulled a knife out of her hand and pointed it to him. "Are you with the knights or no? Because if you are with the knights I'll kill you with a swipe of this knife." She yelled defensively. Suddenly another girl a Darkness walked in.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-01-2008, 01:39 AM

"Hey!" she called to the girls they had just inconterd, "You guys coming?"

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-01-2008, 01:42 AM

Coming? Renu thought to herself. She then ran as fast as she could to the girl who asked if they were coming or not.

"Do you know who I am?" she asked the girl as she arrived. "I am Renu! The living dead singer! I am the one that can bring the dead back to life and kill anyone who I please! I'm a monster!" she screamed at the girl. "The monster amongst the darkness..."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 01:43 AM

"Hey! You guys coming?" the fire girl asked Amber and the Darkness girl.

Amber was surprised by the fire girl's hospitality but didn't let go of her weapon. She still wasn't sure about the fire boy.

"You never answered my question!" she spat at him.