Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-01-2008, 01:45 AM

"People think that everyone in the war is the same, Heather," he said, looking at her. "You're so naive sometimes. Not everyone is good. You have to understand that. If you don't get that, you'll get killed."

"No one seems to think about anyone else anymore," he mumbled.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-01-2008, 01:46 AM

Neither of them seemed to get her drift. "I don't care what you are! I just want to know if you're coming or not?" It was a simple yes or no question!

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade White
"People think that everyone in the war is the same, Heather," he said, looking at her. "You're so naive sometimes. Not everyone is good. You have to understand that. If you don't get that, you'll get killed."

"No one seems to think about anyone else anymore," he mumbled.
Ahem. Are you going to reply to my character's question?

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 01:48 AM

Amber clenched her jaw. Finally she spoke.

"Yes." she said after some thought. The fire girl seemed to be trustworthy. It was the fire boy she was unsure of.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-01-2008, 01:51 AM

((he was pretty much ignoring her.))

"I'm ready to go, Heather. I don't care one way or the other if these people come, but I don't want you putting yourself in danger," he begun walking off, waiting for the sound of footsteps following.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-01-2008, 01:53 AM

Heather rolled her eyes. "I am not Naive!" she said in a childish manner.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 01:56 AM

Amber's sensitive ears picked up teh sound of knights. They were coming. They were close.

"RUN!!!!" She screamed with all of her might as she grabbed teh hands of teh fire girl and boy and ran off with them in her clutches.

When they were a safe distance away she let go of them, turned around and told them to climb onto her back.

"Quickly." she urged.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-01-2008, 02:02 AM

Heather clapped her hands like she was a small child. "Yay! I've always wanted to fly!"

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 02:03 AM

Amber spread her wings as she smiled at teh fire girl's eagerness.

Then she turned to teh fire boy.

"Are you coming?" she asked.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 02:04 AM

ooc: Guys i have to go. (new year's eve and all that.) I'll be on tomorrow though... Bye and Happy New Year!!! :D *confetti*

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-01-2008, 02:10 AM

((I have to go too. I have to be at a party in fifteen minutes. Bye, guys. Happy New Year!))

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 02:14 AM

ooc: Let's pause/stop the roleplaying for now until tomorrow. Okay everyone??? That way no one gets confused because one of two people continued roleplaying without the otehr people so no one know's what's going on.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 06:54 PM

ooc: Okay! So who wants to start???

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-01-2008, 08:00 PM

Rion noticed that the mute girl was still there. Rion didn't care, he wandered far when he found a safe place to be, it ended up been a hiding spot for bandits. Each bandit had the element, earth. One of the bandits threatened Rion to give up his money and valuables. Rion was surrounded by bandits. Rion took out his sword and his dark aura swirled around him. The bandits started attacking Rion. Rion jumped high as big boulders were being thrown at him. "..Soul Eater.." Rion whispered as strong energy of darkness was gathered at his blade. Rion swinged the blade at an arc, a huge shockwave destroyed the boulders and incinerated the bandits. Rion landed back down to the ground and sat down on a rock, such a powerful attack made him tired.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep poet

Old 01-02-2008, 07:08 PM

Renu left by then with her own undead gaurd as she hummed her little tune. I don't trust anyone around here.... I better keep this guy out for a while until I'm entirely sure that no one is nearby... she thought to herself. She then heard the sounds of battle.

"Oh no! I forgot about that other darkness" She mummbled to herself. Just then, she ran to the sound to see another darkness, who appeared tired. She looked around and saw the damage everywhere. Whatever happened... he took good care of it She then looked back down at him But apparently... at a price....

She then dropped to her knees so she could be face to face with the stranger when she asked "Are you alright?" Her eye's turned from stern to kind as she laid them apon his pearly blue eyes. "Don't worry... we're of the same people..."

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-02-2008, 08:24 PM

"The same?" Rion said. The eyes on the armor all stared at the girl. Rion touched the girl's cheek with his left hand, "You're name, what is it?"

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-02-2008, 08:42 PM

"My name is Renu," she answered as he touched her cheek. "What is your name? You are a darkness like me, right?"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-02-2008, 08:48 PM

"My name is Rion Nagase" Rion said as his dark aura swirled around them. Rion felt better now that he rested. Rion's hand went to her chin and he pulled Renu closer to him. He kissed her in the lips.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-02-2008, 08:53 PM

Renu was frozen from the kiss. She didn't expect it, yet she didn't hate it either. Right as they kissed her undead guard made his appearence and tried to fight against Rion but didn't have a chance when REnu stopped her guard.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-02-2008, 09:14 PM

Rion stopped kissing Renu. "I mastered the power of darkness. The kiss don't worry about it, it was more like a test to see how you would react." Rion said in a serious tone, "You don't seem weak. In my eyes, you'd only be a B-rank darkness user."

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-02-2008, 09:18 PM

"I may not look like it," she began "But I am someone with a great strength.... I have a gift that should be used carefully... a gift of song"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-02-2008, 09:21 PM

"Is it similar to this?" Rion's aura engulfed his body. Suddenly the enemies Rion killed were living again under his control.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-02-2008, 09:33 PM

Heather turned and noticed that that darkness girl wasn't there. She jumped from the back of the fire knight and started running. "Wait up for me!" she cried as she ran fast. SHe had to find her.

Suddenly she came to the spot where two darkness knights stood now. SHe suddenly realized that she had made a bad move and that her life was now in danger.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-02-2008, 09:34 PM

"Something like that," she began as she stood up. She then began to sing a small melody...

Lalalalalalalala lie lie lie

She took my hand and lets end it all
She broke her little bones
On the boulders below
Take my hand and lets end it all
She broke her little bones
On the boulders below
And then I delightfully smiled

Just as she sang her melody a barrage of the undead came from the earth and mived with her voice. Each one helped create an imaginary world of some sorts around her and Rion.

"It is similar to the ordinary way of brining the dead back to life but unlike others, I use my voice to control an army of them to create a new world of some sorts"

((Her singing ability is sort of like genjutsu's in Naruto... Also, I got the song from Serj Tankian and if you'd like to hear it click on the link below))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UrtcDz6TUk

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-02-2008, 09:39 PM

"Illusions? Only fools would fall for that kind a of trap." Rion said. Rion grabbed Renu and teleported to a place where two darkness knights were picking on a young woman. "Pathetic, two knights against one person, you're just picking on the weak and innocent." Rion said as he fought them.