Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 10:04 PM

Heather watched her master leave the room, to get her food. SHe was desprate! She'd heard many stories of masters using young girl slave, who were useless for work, as their personal punching bags. Beating them until they were completly disfigured. She'd heard of another story where the master had teated the girl like a friend, but then he strangled her in her sleep!

As much as she wanted to trust her master. Even though she cared for him more than a slave should care for a master, sh ewas terrified of the punishments masters were known for giving. She forced herself to stand and walk. She walked herself back and forth across the room, so that the master would come back to see she could still walk. but as she made her second cross her dead leg caught again and she fell forward, this time, smashing her head against the hard wood floor. Her head spun, there was three of everything!

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep poet

Old 01-21-2008, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californiaswimmergirl
ic: Opal heard the explosion and came running into Asmodeous's room. "What happened?" she asked laughingly to the figure flying above her head (Asmodeuos).
"Idiots!!" Asmodeous yelled as she saw the cause of the explosion. "It seems like some of the newbies made a little home explosion and are aparently stupid enough to blow up headquarters! Don't they know that our wherabouts could be known by doing this?!" She sighed. "It doesn't matter anymore... At least no one was hurt.... We better get going though and find something to do..."

She then quickly looked around, knowing everyone that was a part of the zeros. She saw everyone that she knew that would be there.

"That's odd... Where's Rion?"

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 10:21 PM

A sob caught tightly in Heather's throat. 'No, come on, Heather girl, come on! Get up' she urged herself.

She stood up again, her head spinning, the room doubled in her vision. She made a desprate attempt to get across the room, down the attic steps, from where the slave's quaters were, and to her duties.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 01-21-2008, 10:28 PM

Jackie Nurisha, former number two for Utopia, was now a zero. She joined the resistence in hopes to get fun out of it and not follow the rules and life she was told to do. She would often get in trouble for breaking even the simpiliest of rules. People said she did it for attention or that she was raised wrong. They were almost right, but way wrong in some sence. Jackie did it to prove that people shouldnt follow a life thats not there's just because of a rank or what rank there family is. Jackie wanted freedom and would go to ends earth to achieve it.

Jackie was sitting in her room at the headcourters. She was holding her sword that was in is seith. She was quiet and it was dark. Her silver hair glimmered slighty but not too much to see her face. Her eyes were closed, it seemed like she was sleeping but Jackie was thinking instead. She thought about her past and how often her parents would tell her she is giving her family a bad name. It hurt Jackie and probally scared her for life that her parents dont accept her anymore. If Jackie could, she would visit them but knew that it would just bring more trouble to her and her family.

Jackie opened her eyes and sighed. She was alone but at least it was quiet.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-21-2008, 10:35 PM

"Hey Jackie!" Asmodeus greeted as she came up to Jackies room. "You want to go on a mission?" Asmodeus held a devilish smirk. "A rescue mission?"

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 10:45 PM

Heather decided to dust the master's library. The smell of old paper that the books gave off always had a nice, soothing affect on her. Plus, it was dark in the library... no one would be able to see her limp and it would be nice on her ahcing head.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-21-2008, 10:53 PM

Rion came back up with a sandwich and some juice. He opened the door to Heather's door. Rion got worried when he noticed Heather wasn't in her room. "Oh no she's pushing herself again." Rion put the food on Heather's table. Then went to the only place he knew Heather would be at, the library. "Heather are you here?" Rion yelled in a concerned tone, "Please answer me!"

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 01-21-2008, 10:53 PM

Jackie jumped a little from not expecting anyone in her room. She turned her head over to Asmodeous and stared at her for a second. "A rescue? Whats going on?" Jackie asked a little shocked. She stood up and put the tip of her sword seith on the floor next to her foot.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 10:58 PM

Heather cried out in shock when she heard her master's calls. She fell to the ground, holding her head, the pounding wouldn't stop. She swallowed the sob, and forced herself to stand, but this time she fell back down right away. SHe had no more strength, her dead leg pulsed with pain, her head felt like it was going to explode!

She began sobbing, she was useless!

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-21-2008, 11:00 PM

"I don't know! I just hink it would be little fun for this lifeless day!" Asmodeus began "We'd just go out and find some one girl or boy and bring them back here! We'd be helping!" Asmodeus then took a small crowbar like tool and began to rip her wings from her back. She wished to scream from the antagonizing pain but didn't want to look weak. "We have under 24 hours," she stated. "I took my wings off so that we could both go around more swiftly and secretly. I can't live without these things for more than 24 hours. There my life support so without them I die!"

She then threw her wings so that'd they be infront of her rooms door. "So, you coming or not?!"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-21-2008, 11:04 PM

Rion turned on the lights in the library. When Rion saw Heather, she was in so much pain. Rion held Heather close to him. "Silly girl, what am I gonna do with you if you keep pushing yourself too much." Rion carried Heather back to her room. Rion put her back in bed. He got the food tray and give it to Heather. "Eat please, you'll feel much better. I need to get the first aid kit and some medicine for your headache." Rion said as he when out of the room again.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 11:07 PM

Heather cried as she ate. Each bite hurt more than the last. SHe had a horrible feeling it was her last meal.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-21-2008, 11:12 PM

Jackie watched Asmodeus ripp her wings off. It looked painful but Jackie just gave a blank stare. "Might as well. I cant stay in this room forever..." She replied. She swung her sword over her shoulder and walked torwards the door. "Its a good thing I dont have wings like you..." Jackie said being truthful.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-21-2008, 11:13 PM

Rion got the first aid kit and the medicine. He went back to Heather's room and saw her crying. Rion walk next to her. "What's wrong Heather? Why are you crying?" Rion said as he put the medicine down on Heather's table. "This may sting a bit, sorry if it hurts." Rion opened the first aid kit and put some alcohol in a cloth and started to wipe on the bruise in Heather's head.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 11:16 PM

Heather pulled away. "W-why are you dooing this?" she sobbed. "I'm the slave! Not you!"

Ayami_Aras

Old 01-21-2008, 11:17 PM

Feona was behind her master's house attacking a dead old tree with her sword for practice when another slave came out to get her, "The master wants to speak with you." He said then began to lead her into the large house. Feona put her sword in it's sheath and carried it in. She followed to boy into one of the many sitting rooms where her master was. He looked up at her, dismised the other slave and asked, "How's your training coming along?"

"Fine, fine." Feona replyed uncaringly, then excitment entered her voice, "Do I finally get to have a mission and go and fight someone?" Her eyes shone. Fighting was a love of hers. It gave her an adrenalin rush that she just loved, but latly she's been getting less and less of a rush fighting the old tree in the backyard and she so hoped that she could fight a person.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-21-2008, 11:18 PM

"Eh... it's not so bad once you get used to it,"

((Their now at some wealthy Three household.. Just making it go by a little faster))

"Okay, we''re here and it only took an hour," Asmodeus gazed around the prestigious building. "There's bound to be at least one slave around here. She then turned to Jackie. "Are you ready to go in? If you want to you can go first! Or I will, your pick!"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-21-2008, 11:21 PM

"Because I believe that people should be equal not separate by number, nor should people be used for slavery. I'm a zero and I plan to change this pathetic utopia of ours." Rion said softly to Heather. Rion continued to clean Heather's wound.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 11:24 PM

Heather gasped. "Y-You're a zero?" she gaped at him. "B-But your title, sir! How could you lower yourself down so far!?"

Ayami_Aras

Old 01-21-2008, 11:25 PM

Feona's master smiled at her, "Maybe. You never know when some zeros might decide to show up. I want to make sure that you are ready to fight for me when and if the time ever comes."

Feona sighed, "Yes, Master, I'm ready, but will you ever actually send me somewhere to fight? You know, play the offence instead of defence?"

The master shook his head, "You were trained for my personal protection. I'm not about to send you away from me. According to Murphy's law, that's when I'd need you the most." He laughed then dismissed Feona who grumbled as she left the house to go back to the old dead tree.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-21-2008, 11:27 PM

"There you are, Rion!" Asmodeuos announced from the windowsil. "I was wondering why you weren't back at headquarters!" She then glanced at the girl. "Jackie and I came here to save a slave next door and when I saw your lights on in your home I guess I was a little worried that someone was trying to rob you!"

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 11:35 PM

Heather turned to see the two girls, she heard what they said. "N-No!" she cried. "I-I don't want to leave!" SHe turned to her master. "Please, I waat to serve you, I don't want to leave, I want to stay here! I can work!"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-21-2008, 11:36 PM

"Because I detest what this utopia his done to this place, slavery is cruel." Rion said to Heather. When Rion heard Asmodeuos he turned towards her. "Hey what's up Asmodeuos can you take a friend of mine to headquarters?" Rion said as he carried Heather and gave her to Asmodeuos. "I have to blow this place up. I'll have to make it look like an assassination was happening. Don't worry though I'll be safe." Rion said.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-21-2008, 11:37 PM

Jackie stood behind Asmodeous and was quiet. She cletched her sword as Asmodeous talked to rion. Jackie was just silent, letting the two do what they were doing. She didnt want to be a third person in a conversation she didnt understand. Instead, she kept up her defence just incase.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 11:37 PM

"No! Sir!" Heather screamed. She grabbed toward Rion despratly. "I can work! I can! I can! Please!"