Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 03-08-2008, 12:29 AM

What comes to mind when you hear the words "Secret Agent"? MI6? Or maybe even Mission Impossible. Really though, things are a lot more complex. We are the Devious Organization of Espionage and Assassination or D.O.E.A. for short. Here we have the best of the best spies, assassins, and information gatherers. Our state of the art technology is unrivaled and so is our vigorous training course.

When you become an agent, you must first pass training and of course the written test, and then you will be ranked, fitted with some new threads, and placed with a mentor for the first six months.

The Ranks[This is how many people get promoted there at one time]
01.The Head Honcho[1 person]
02.Vice Head[1 person]
03.Elite[4 People]
04.Guard[8 people]
05.Specialty[12 people]
06.Dual Wilder[16 people]
07.Mentor [Number depends on amount of starters]
08.Normal: Spy, Assassin, or Techie[20 people]
09.Starter[1/2 of newbies]
10.Newbie[Starting]
Anything below this is like just starting..or has failed the training test

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-08-2008, 12:39 AM

Rules and Profile

Rules
1.Follow the Rules/TOS
2.No cybering, not only is this against the rules, but dear god think of the teenagers!
3.No Godmodding
4.Mary-sues/Gary-stus are not allowed
5.I have the right to add and change rules at any given time
6.PM me profiles or post them in the OOC thread
7.Put "Secret Agent Man" somewhere on there so that I know you have read the rules
8.This is a semi-literate roleplay so no chatspeak, no action symbols or whatever. Mistakes are fine, but make sure I get the meaning of the words
9.Cussing is fine, but don't be cussing in every other word.
10.No controlling another character
11.Only two characters per person

Profiles
Code:
Username:
Name:
Bio:(Life story and why you joined. No more than two paragraphs)
Appearance:(Picture or description)
Fun Fact:(optional)

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-08-2008, 12:40 AM

The Agents of D.O.E.A.

Username:Cows Go Moo
Name: Alice "009"
Gender Female
Bio: Alice had lived a relatively normal and boring life, except for the fact that she knows more than one language and having an affliction for all things sharp or shiny. She found out about the agency when she was about 16, after finding out that one of her friends had "gone missing". She followed a trail that ended up leading to the agency's front: an insurance company. She did the sleuthing classics: eavesdrop, climb through a vent, hear more than she should, and of course get roped into becoming one of them. Her parents had found no prior knowledge of this. It was believed that they found a letter to a boarding school.
Appearance:[009]
Fun Fact: She prefers knives and daggers to normal handguns.

Username: Bombshell
Name: Eva Amoretto
Gender Female
Bio: Eva had grown up loving police stories and spy novels. She had joined up with the police but due to a conniving co-worker, she got the blame for a failed raid. Angry Eva quit the force in order to find other places of that sort of work. The police were small time anyway, she wanted to do something more fufilling, more dangerous.
After hearing about the Devious Organization of Espionage and Assassination, Eva thought that would be the perfect place for her. Once she got high enough into their ranks, she'd eventually get revenge on the co-worker who framed and disgraced her.
Appearance: Eva is 5'8" and weighs 130lbs. She has medium length black hair and blue eyes. She keeps herself in shape and practices her aim often. Eva tends to dress sharply on and off missions, whatever the dress code requires.
Fun Fact: Eva loves icecream, any flavor, and after a mission she'll sit down with a bowl and relax.

Username:HotaruHoshi
Name: Uriella Nanatte "Tsukasa"
Gender Female
Bio: Uriella was always considered a 'freak'. She had a gift of snooping around unnoticed, and usually eavesdropped on other peoples conversations, just because she could.
She heard a rumour when she was 17 about a building which swas said to host the D.O.E.A. but when she asked they said it was a rumour and such. She decided to take a look herself and witnessed a meeting. They found her out and after telling them she wanted to join, they accepted. She abandoned the name Uriella and now goes by Tsukasa
Appearance:[Tsukasa]
Fun Fact:She would never hurt an animal, but has no problems killing people

Username: Alumia
Name: Skye
Bio: Skye has a natural ability to eavesdropped and is an amazing tracker, however she can be curious and that can lead to trouble. Her parents were cruel people who wanted nothing to do with her. Skye as soon as she was able to, moved out, not that they cared. She got rid of her last name, because she wanted nothing more to do with her family. Becuase of her childhood Skye despises anyone who treats another living person cruely. Skye heard about a rumour about the D.O.E.A and hunted they're location down. The D.O.E.A was impressed by her tracking skills and let her in.
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair with hazel eyes. She usually wears a white close-fitting shirt with jeans or black pants. She's fit and a tad on the short side.
Fun Fact: She adores sweets of any kind and is a expererienced sword fighter.

Username: Califoprniaswimmergirl
Name: Amber Alice Snow
Gender Female
Bio: As she grew up she was always invisible/seemed to be invisible. She was also silent. Deathly silent. It scared people when she “snuck up†behind them. She is also very flexible and l;ikes climbing on walls/ceilings for fun.
She is known as one of the most notorious assassins of the world. Daughter of two of the world’s worst assassins it’s no surprise. She was brought up in a world or blood and death. At the age of 17 she decided to stop killing on impulse and decided to run away from her parents. After giving that up she decided to join D.O.E.A.

As she grew up she was always invisible/seemed to be invisible. She was also silent. Deathly silent. It scared people when she “snuck up†behind them.

Appearance:(Picture or description) [Amber]
Fun Fact:(optional) She always carries around a dagger with the word “assassin†engraved on it.

Username: Fullmetal Phantom
Name: Kelain "86" Anderssen
Bio: Kelain grew up in a military family, and it was always believed that he would go into the military as he grew older. He always loved the idea of doing something dangerous for a living...never quite understood why, but it probably had something to do with his parents. Unfortunately...most of the time, the only thing he ever had going for him was sheer dumb luck, and when that WASN'T the case, and he actually managed to do something right, it was adrenaline doing the work for him. He went to a military training school for a year when he was 17 and just barely passed, and reluctantly decided that he would probably be better off if he went to college BEFORE actually joining the military.
A few years later, he found the D.O.E.A. by complete accident, and to this day he only understands how he got roped into joining about as well as most understand how he got through training - which is hardly at all, as many times as he managed to bungle the exercises. All he really realizes is that he found an opportunity for a dangerous (therefore fun) job...so he took it. How he ever managed to get in is still a mystery.
Appearance: (From the first RP I decided to use him for.)
Fun Fact: A small number of students in Kelain's military training class made a mock-high school yearbook toward the end of the year. Kelain was voted "Most likely to (literally) shoot himself in the foot." And they were right - he still has the scar.
The number "86" has stuck with him since training school, when he once asked a mentor how he was supposed to get an enemy agent to swallow a suicide pill.
Kelain has a secret passion for MMORPGs...which sometimes becomes public when he expects something to be exactly like another thing he knows in one of his games.

If you draw me an OC I'll love you forever <3 OC Requests!

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-08-2008, 12:42 AM

I declare this agency open! *runs with scissors and cuts ribbon*

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-10-2008, 12:46 AM

Alice walked through the now open doors of the agency. It always opened at 6:30 AM sharp. After passing through security she opened the door of her office. There was a few folders and papers strewn over her desk. She really needed to clean up, but that was beside the point. Today she was going to be welcoming some newbies. Yes it was that time of year.

She picked up a blue folder with the words "Tour Schedule" on the tab. At least it was straight to the point. Let's see: Introduction, Fake Training Facility, Faculty Lounge, The Head Honcho's Door, and finally lunch. All this in three hours? Jesus, why can't the mentors do this?She took out the schedule and folded it. She spoke to one of her fellow spies to find out that the mentors were busy "training". She sighed, she would curse the day when she would become a mentor.

Bombshell
*^_^*

Old 03-10-2008, 01:27 AM

Eva went through security to her new job. Ah but this was going to be a greater job, or so she hoped, than her last. She was directed to where the orientation would take place for new employees. Grinning she entered the room.

"Good, I'm the first one here," she thought to herself and took her seat.

Eva had chosen today to wear a nice dark brown skirt and creamy white button up blouse. She was wearing matching brown ankle boots and the only jewelery she wore was a pair of silver hoop earrings. She pushed some of her hair off her shoulder and relaxed, waiting for other new trainees to arrive.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-10-2008, 01:41 AM

Alice's sneakers made squeaking sounds as they walked around the building. She walked to the weapons room to try and relieve some stress. The angel inside told her to wait in the orientation room, but the badder side said to just wait for some announcement. Weeell, it's not like there's going to be anyone there anyway. She walked to her locker and dialed in her combination. She had her own set of knives apparently. She slid one out of its sheath, slowly as if it were an old antique.

Time passed and she killed a few dummies before she realized the time. Her angel side was starting to kick in. She put her stuff away and locked the room. As she arrived to the orientation room, she saw only a girl wearing some tannish clothing and a few other people. Was she really going to lead them all around the building. Hopefully there was another to help her.

((I gtg to dinner))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2008, 04:43 AM

Tsukasa walked into the orientation room, sighing heavily, this was going to be a long day. "Morning Alice, you've been assigned the job-of-the-day too I see" she said a bit bored. She was wearing a comfy turquoise blouse with tight black pants, under it she was wearing black ankle boots with heels. Her long blond hair was pulled back into a thin braid reaching her hips.

"So you guys are the noobs?" she asked bluntly

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-10-2008, 02:38 PM

Alice sighed and nodded, turning to Tsukasa. "Yup, doesn't get any better than this. Oh well, at least some of them decided to arrive on time." She straightened up her leather jacket, when she realized what semi-formal clothing everyone had compared to her pair of jeans, black pinstripe vest, and sneakers. She pushed back her glasses and steadied her posture. "Yeah I guess so, at least these look better than the last set."

Bombshell
*^_^*

Old 03-10-2008, 04:30 PM

Eva chuckled and smiled. She felt she had dressed appropriately for the first day here. It was by luck that she had even heard about the D.O.E.A., and while it may be on the up and up or not, Eva figured that she would wear a skirt for the day. Seeing a few others wearing pants, she wished she'd gone that route as well.

"Fresh meat walking," Eva said with a smile to Tsukasa's noob question. "And should I take that as a compliment about looking better than the last batch?" she asked hearing the other two's discussion, smiling.

(Apologies for not using colored text before. Still getting the hang of the coding here.)

Alumia
Apple lover
Send a message via MSN to Alumia

Old 03-10-2008, 09:19 PM

At the sound of Eva joining the conversation, Skye looked up from smoothing out the wrinkles in her shirt. She had choosen to wear a faded pair of blue jeans with a white shirt today. Her black hair was up in a neat ponytail and silver earrings dangled from her earlobes.

"So are you two our tour guides?" She asked moving up a row of chairs to sit beside Eva, her sneakers squeaking slightly on the floor. "And I wouldn't call myself a noob, more like pros in the making." She added with a smile.

(Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, it was late. And this is a bit late but...Secret Agent Man! XD;; )

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-10-2008, 10:38 PM

Amber walked into the doors of the agency. Her black stilletos made a clicking sound as she walked down the hall. She passed through security and walked over to the orientation room.

She stepped into the room and leaned on the door frame. She watched as everyone turned their eyes towards her silhouette. Many looked scared. She stepped out of the shadows revealing her sharp green eyes and loose wavy free flaming red hair. She wore a pair of tight black jeans with buckles down the sides and a black tank top.

She had her hands on her hips and she looked ready to fight. She turned to Alice and Skye and ran her tongue over her teeth before opening her mouth and flashing her pearly white teeth. "Sorry I'm late." she said, her facial expression softening but her eyes were still sharp. Her dagger glinted in the light of the room.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-10-2008, 10:38 PM

((@Bombshell: *shrug*it's okay I just happen to use it x)
@Alumina: It's fine lol))
Alice snickered. These agents had a sense of humor. "Yeah, you should. The last few had ended up dead." She said this in a joking way of course, but part of that was true. Most of the newbies had ended up dieing from the test. She looked at the other newbie who had joined the conversation and nodded. "Exactly. Well be showing you around this fine establishment. A pro in the making? Well it's going to be a long time before that."

She looked around to see if any others had joined. If not then they would commence with the tour. it was then that Amber had walked into the room. She shook her head with a grin on her face. "Tsk. Tsk Amber, it ain't very professional showing up late." She saw Amber's signature dagger and gazed upon it. It, like Amber held a silent elegance in killing, yet managed to look deadly at the same time.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-10-2008, 10:52 PM

Amber shrugged and smiled at Alice noticing that she was staring at her dagger. Then she turned to teh newbies. "So..." she said, "You're the newbies huh?" she said purposely frightening them. Then she turned to Alice, "This should be interesting." she told her.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2008, 11:02 PM

"even if you wish to believe you're surviving the test, at this moment you're all noobs" Tsukasa said grinning, these newbies were so naive, she remembered the time when she was one, and she didn't remember thinking of herself a as pro in making, more as let's-hope-we-survive, but oh well

"Glad you could make it" Tsukasa said, with a warm mile, she never really liked Amber very mush, but wasn't going to let her have the satisfaction of making it show

"So do you noobs believe you have what it takes to even make it to the starter level?" she asked, still smiling as if she had asked for the time

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-10-2008, 11:10 PM

Alice smirked. It wasn't anything new to her. Amber's patented "scare-the-newb" look always did have a profound effect. She chuckled remembering back when Amber sneaked up people. She looked at Tsukasa and nodded. Oh those were the good 'ol days. Resisting having my ego beat out of me and trying to have teamwork despite how much I hated everyone. Ah good times, good times. She sighed at stared the newbies in the eye, all four of them. "If you are then l;et's get our asses moving."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-10-2008, 11:17 PM

Amber smiled and nodded at Alice. she decided to start. "To be a part of this organization you must be silent, invisible, unseen ,swift, fearless, and of course" she paused and her hand reached for her dagger. She swiftly pulled it out, turned around, and threw it. It flew just millimeters above teh newbie's heads and landed right into teh middle of a target at the end of the hallway, "stealthy." she finished.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-10-2008, 11:25 PM

Alice nodded, crossing her arms and leaning against a wall. Well that wasn't the exact definition of stealthy, but it works. "And of course, you got to know how to improvise. After all you never know when someone's going to cut off your resources." She walked over past the two newbies and pulled our the dagger. throwing the handle side at Amber. "So, what are your names anyway?"

Bombshell
*^_^*

Old 03-10-2008, 11:57 PM

"Yes, I'm rea-" Eva began but a flying dagger went over her and the others' heads. "-dy..." she finished, turning to give Amber a look of 'are you crazy?'.

"I can see I'll have to keep on my toes and expect the unexpected here," Eva thought to herself as she put a hand to the top of her own head, smoothing her hair back and smiling nervously.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-11-2008, 12:38 AM

Alice was amused at the look Amber was given. As long as they were on their toes, they would survive. At least until their first mission. She sighed and saw the girl smiling nervously. "Oh relax, it's illegal to kill you on your first day. Anyway, let's head head to the training facility!"

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2008, 01:05 AM

"aah the training facility, the memories" Tsukasa said grinning toward Alice "Remember the days lost in there?" she turned toward the noobs "Now just because it's a training facility, don't thinks it couldn't kill you, it's designed to be like real mission, and on no mission your safe"

Alumia
Apple lover
Send a message via MSN to Alumia

Old 03-11-2008, 01:27 AM

Skye listened intently to Tsukasa as she talked about the training facility. Earier the stunt with the knife had startled her a bit, but by no means was she scared. She didn't expect any less from the Devious Organization of Espionage and Assassination itself. "What's kind of assassination organization doesn't involve risking your life?" Skye mused to herself.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-11-2008, 02:26 AM

"Oh yeah, Tsukasa. It was like a freaking mall. Tip for you guys: Draw a map of this place or find someone who can." She sighed, remembering the time that she had ended up in someone's office instead. The worst part was what that guy was doing in there. I swear I will never look him the same. I mean picking your nose with the door open? She shook her head and pointed at a pillar with claws coming out.

"That my pretty little friends is what I call the angry cat. Why? Because it likes me waaay too much." She remembered when she was about 16 and had shown up in scratches everyday. Like a cat had been dropped on her. She took her gaze off of the machine and back to the closet in the corner of the clear glass room. She pointed her finger to that particular place. "That my friends is the toy chest. You guys will be able to use that once you start the learning."

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2008, 02:40 AM

"Haha, you always seemed to get lost on here didn't you" she remembered Alice and her fondness of the training facility. "I remember this machine, for some reason, Alice was always the lucky one" she ran her fingers over one of the claws, with enough pressure to keep from cutting herself "Remember, these things are sharp" she said as she ran over it with a little more pressure, causing a small cut in he finger. She let the blood drop on the ground.

"My personal favourite is this one" she said as she walked over to what seemed like a normal wall, but when she stepped on one of the tiles, the wall opened, revealing a thousand holes with knives in them. "the ne part is,the floor is sensitive to heat, so you won't notice you stepped on the wrong tile until a knife comes flying toward your head, in other words, watch your step!" she said as she stepped on a tile and a knife came flying toward her, which she caught and swung around

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-11-2008, 03:40 AM

Me lucky? Well I guess my clothes were always the whitest, but that's not saying much. Alice looked over the machine and, like Tsukasa went over it softly with her fingers. "Still as sharp as ever aye?" She knew it wouldn't talk back, but the machine hadn't given her a cut this time. She looked at where one of her past scars were. It was almost gone. She looked up and saw Tsukasa step on the tile. Yeesh girl, you sure are eager.

"Man I hated those. They always scratched my knives." Alice looked at the tiles on the floor. The booby traps were a simple pattern of A-C-A-A-B-C-B-B in a line then backwards and then repeat, at least it was when she was here a while ago. A was booby trapped, B was clear, and C was the "special" tile which sank in. She stepped on one that was supposed to be a "C", but ended up as a "B" Oh damn. A knife sprang out, which she caught with her hand. She wiped a bit of the blood onto her jeans. "Uh anyway on with the tour."