disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via ICQ to disturbed66 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbed66

Old 03-10-2008, 01:49 PM

It was a a hot,heavy type of day. The type of day where all you wont to do is lay around in the house doing nothingn but walch tv and try to stay cool.
And thats the the three brothers od distruction did.
Jane would be starting her first days in collige in a month. She was plaining on taking coureses on house macnics, cooking and fashion desing.

She herself had changed alot durning the past few years. When purveryty hit, hair had grown everywhere, face,hands, and a puff could be seen from her chest. It was an even cought and it really just made her look cuter.
That day thow she came bursting out from her room stamping over to the three nd stood there with her hands on her hips.
"You guys should be charged with child negltion!" She said angrly glareing down at her three faithers.

(Explain what they look like now!)

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-11-2008, 04:58 AM

The three were on the couch watching some random new action movie. Will just looked up at her from above his glasses, brushing the strands of black hair from out in front of his blue eyes. His hair was a bit messy as usual, he never bothered to really try to fix it unless it was sticking up anyways.

Jake was lying sideways up against his shoulder, being the touchy feely guy he was, unless it was his kids, he was always leaning or draped over someone. The true father of the girl looked up at her with fakely innocent green eyes. His long red orange hair was pulled back for once, he usually let it fall around his face. "What do you mean sweety?" He asked with a smirk. Not like he hadnt heard this accusation before.

Brent was on the farthest end from her, leaning on the arm of the couch and looking up at her kind of tired like, with a more honest look of innocence in his gold eyes. His short white hair covered one eye though for a moment before he actually noticed anhd quickly stuck it behind his ear.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2008, 05:09 AM

She sighed. " well, has anybody ever takin david for a hair cut since.. well hes oved in with you?' She asked, before letting him answer she pulled on his hands pulling him up also giving will a tug and brent, but she was more forceful with her dad.

Then withough knocking on david door she flew it right open caching david mid streched in only his boxers, he hadent been able to braid his hair. it was long staight and reched all the way down to the floor, then some. his bangs coverd his eyes that was blind then reached to his chest.The tattoes all around his body was more clear today, one could seen wrapping around his belly button, then one on his arm, anouther all the way down his spin. There was a blinking moment, " Can i help you guys? or am i the new peep show?" he asked crossing his arms.

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-11-2008, 05:18 AM

Jake sighed and followed. "You do know Jane that he's a big boy now and if he needs his hair cut he can ask?" The telepatch smirked. He got flicked on the ear by will telling him to hush up.

When they got it Jake just blinked, as did the other two. When David spoke Jake said with a smile. "Your the new peepshow, camras will be here soon!" Once more he was flicked by the black haired mad. "Stop trying to traumatize your kids more than you already have." He muttered. "OH shut up. Alright David, why are you growing your hair out like this? Were you afraid of getting it cut? Afraid of asking us? Or just like seeing your sister accuse me of being a bad parent on a regular basis?" Jake huffed fakely, folding his arms over his chest, then tossed him a pair of pants that were lying on the chair. "Here, I dont like the whole world looking at my kid in his boxers... especially you Brent." He randomly pushed the youngest of the three over, just being a jerk.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2008, 05:23 AM

David retreated into the bathroom keeping the door open so then they could talk. " i just like it long, i can hide in it." he said the last part kinda quit, he come back out wearing thos epants along with a thin shirt, already he had his odd band in his teeth as he braided it. {{Jeaouse?}} he asked chuckling slightly. JAne was pouting. " its unhealthly, your sickly enough, and hair takes alot of energy." She grumbled...

" What does..hair lenght havta doo.. cuose it'll grow all the same cut or un cut.."

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-11-2008, 05:30 AM

Jake blinked. "Yea I kinda agree with crazy boy what does it have to do with anything?" He said looking at his daughter again. "And seriously, why the heck do you blame us?!" The pouting red head still never got what part of this was his fault. Brent had gotten up off the floor now and was leaning in the doorframe, Will on the opposite side of him. {{Why is it you want to hide yourself so badly?}} Jake's voice was very soft, much more than usual. It was how he spoke to his kids though when no one else was watching.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2008, 05:37 AM

" I dont know, just makes him apper as sickly as he is." she threw up her hands and disapperd.. most likely to get a pair of scissers.. she was a froceful type of person.
david blinked then had larg eyes. " Dont let her throw with anything shapr.." He maight be acutter, but cutting hair was a no no.

" is this like a fiamly intvenchion.. or somthing?" blink blink. " Should we all sit down infront of the fire and talk about each other feelings and blah blah blah." hed simply ignored his dad queston entrily..

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-11-2008, 05:43 AM

Jake tackled his son to the bed, cuddling with him even though David probably didnt want to. "Awww my poor emo son!" He fake cried, hugging Davids head and snickering.

Brent and Will walked into the room now, Will kicking the door closed. "Alright spill it emo kid, whats the matter with you?" He pushed up his glasses and stared sternly at David.

Will was the rule enfrocer person of the house, Brent was more like the spoiler, and Jake... you really never knew with him. He normally spoiled his kids but he also managed to get the traumatized in ways that usually werent his fault!

Jake blinked up at him. "Awww be nice to my poor son." He said still hugging onto David.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2008, 05:58 AM

daivd who hadent finsihed braiding his hair so it went flying all over the place, and of coures his arms where flaring slightly before he calmed down. " Oh damn it it.." David grumbled."Why do you rape jake all the time will?" he shot back then pouted.. darn it darn it. " Cuss i have alot of free time on my hands just lying in here day after day feeling like im dieing cuss im so darn sike.. grumbl grumble..."
he hated his inmoraty..

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-11-2008, 06:08 AM

Jake blinked innocently at Will after Davids question. "Because he's really mean to me and has a temper." "Jake!" "See?!" The red head sighed and hugged his son again. "Is that the only reason? You know you can tell me anything." He said with a soft smile towards him. "If your bored we can get you an indoor garden... or an aquarium you can take care of." He added as well. Brent nodded in agreement with Jake as Will was just glaring at the red head.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2008, 06:14 AM

' Im emo, with a bad child hood, an out cast, sickly.. and ow i was kid napped for about a year an a half by some crazed man, and you all wounder why i like to hide.." grumbl grumble..." no i dont a fishy.. or a garden.. i cant move for days so.. i dont wanna have the suffer." blink blink..hmm hiding behind his hair sounds like a good thing to do right now!

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-12-2008, 12:18 PM

Jake blinked, looking at him very sadly and hugged him with a sigh. He had tried so hard to make David's life happy since he'd been here. He didn't know if he was the cause of the problems though or if he already had too much happen beforehand. "We can work something out if you'd like to try it... if there's anything at all you want just ask alright?" He said poking the back of his shoulder lightly.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2008, 01:43 PM

" We should get a faimly cat.....waiitt... never mind.. " He starefd will giving that not trusting him with a kitty look.. Suddenly he perked up. " Wait.. You left jin out there all alone.. with a phne an accsess to my wallet....and i smell pizza..." That jerk, she used david to get them out of the room for PIZZA!

He was glareing now.. " You fee for her trick..." She know that getting them all with david would make them shut him up forcing him to talk about his feelings.. smart... real smart..

{{ dad, life isent all that bad, its better here then anywhere i;ve lived..}}

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-12-2008, 02:17 PM

Jake randomly started to cry hugging David close to his chest, almost suffocating him and rocking back and forth. "MY POOR EMO KID OH WHERE DID I GO WRONG?! WHERE DID I GO WRONG!! I CANT TAKE LIFE ANYMORE!!!" He ran out of the room crying after giving David a quikc softer hug and poked his daughter on the back of the head. "You are a little brat." Will and Brent were left just shaking thier heads, Will leaving to go supervise and Brent coming over and putting a hand on his shoulder. "Seriously if you need anything, or just want something random, just ask." He said with a reassuring smile to David and then fliched at the sound of a large crash and lots of yelling. He sighed. "No wonder you kids are so screwed up." He teased.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2008, 08:34 PM

Driden eyes got wide and once more he was struggling from his faither enbrace. but then he sighed, chuckling at the end.

David nooded, muttering that he know..then he suddenly looking around.. " Well.. i kinda do have a request..Its about my room.. its kinda small.. Could i move it or... add onto it?" he asked very shly.. he wonted to make it look.. older and have a anouther room hoocked up so that he could keep his art stuff and computer in there.. His rom was messy and.. still sort of childish.

Jane was just smieling, paying for the 5 pizza boxes and 6 bread stick boxes, using david cash. " Thank you john." she said smileing shutting the door. " DINNER READY WHEN YOUR ALL DONE SCREWING EACH OTHER!" She yelled then laughed putting the boxes into the kitchen.. Long ago she fond out will and jakes..s peicel time was.. She couldent help but find out..

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-18-2008, 02:44 PM

Brent blinked, looking around his room for a moment, then nodded. "Of course we can add onto it. If you want we can make it an upstairs dowstairs kinda thing, theres a room right below yours thats never used." He said with a warm smile. He was actually surprised David hadnt asked for something like that earlier. "We can add a balcony too... whatever you want."

"SHUT UP YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO TALK LIKE THAT UNTIL YOUR MY AGE!!" Jake yelled back at her. About 20 minutes later he walked into the kitchen sniffing and brushing out his hair. "Sure tease tease but do any of you try and stop him?!" He wailed.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2008, 03:19 PM

David smiled giving it a noodd. " Nice, then i'll dry up plans for what i wont to be done, we can call up daichi.. hes good with building then start. David said sounding very excited, brushing his hair away from his blind eye. " Just dont give me a a hammer.. I dont have depth pershion anymore." His sighed. yay now his mind was turning ideas thinking on what he can do.

" Shush dad and have some pizza. And if i did try to stop him.. well i think i'd just make him annoyed and you sad. You like it anyways." She rolled her eyes bitting into her pizza while still flippin throw the channels for somthing good on

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-18-2008, 03:32 PM

Brent smiled, happy with seeing David getting into it. It always made his dad figures feel a little less like they were going to burn in hell for all eternity ifd they ever did die when David actually got happy.

Jake kinda sniffed again and bit his pizza. "It would still be nice if he'd give me a choice... or be nice about it." He grumbled and bit on it again, slumped down in a pouty state. Will flicked him on the back of the head. "Stop whining."

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2008, 03:55 PM

Soon the other two joined.. then somewho jane confence them all to play a game of WISTER.. whict near the end david past out on jake when hes fever raise suddenly high, making will the winniner. lols. Thow the two landed on the flower a bit awordly, david landing between jakes legs face on his lower stomic...

(this ones kinda done, unless u have somthing to add, then ur turn for a randome updating story heheh)

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-25-2008, 04:43 AM

Okay starting up a new one here.

It would be another typical day over at the revamped hotel that the three apocolapse men lived at. Jake, the destroyer of minds, was lying stretched out on the couch watching a movie. Will, the destroyer of souls, was in his lounge chair reading a book. Then Brent, the destroyer of the body, was on the floor playing his gameboy, trying to ignore Jake poking him with his foot. It was surprisingly quiet today... the last few months were full of random yelling from Jake or from David because of Jane constantly stealing his credit card.

(okay just say what Janes doing and have David come in now if you want...)

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-25-2008, 05:11 AM

Jane was in her room with the door cracked, you could hear her sining softly to a song while doing some of her homework. Jake should be very proud og her. She was almost done with collige. She has a very stedy boyfriend who she was thinkiing of inviting over for dinner. So tha jake could meet him and all.
even thow they had fought earlyer about why she couldent lose her virginity, she was actully quit ahappy jake made her wait.

cuss her boyfriend well it was aginas his religion to marry already brokin into women. And well she really really liked him. they had known each other for over 4 years now. And only recently started dateing. She giggle happly looking up at a picture.. then she deicded she wonted to get hime a gift. So she went about in her room searching for her credit card.. After a few moment of ripping throw he many piurses she came out. " dads/' She said pocking her head in. " Have you two seen my cridet card?" She asked looking very puzzled. Unlike the four mewn in this house. Jane was well a plain jane. no specile powers, except for the ability to heal wounds. And she was very stable minded.. unlike her emo brother.. or her crazy faithers. She loved them all the same. ^^

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-25-2008, 05:23 AM

Jake was of course proud of his little girl. He was very proud that she came out so well even coming from this crazy house. He was also proud just because he really saw her as an amazing kid. He was of course proud of David too, in all his emo-ness he still was a good kid, and Jake still always had a soft spot for David taking to him as his father like he did. Jake was proudly the only member of the three that was able to have a nice loving family.

Jake blinked up at her. "Did you check in the cookie jar? Brents been hiding stuff there in his sleep." He said with a smirk down at the youngest of the three who glared. "And you would know mister sneaks into my bed at night cause no one else will cuddle with him." He said sticking his tongue out. Jake sniffled. "But your warm... it was just really awkward that night that Venus was there..." Brent just shook his head with a sigh of 'theres no hope for you' and went back to his game. "GAH YOU MADE ME DIE I WAS AT LEVEL !( TOO!" He fell over twitching holding his gemboy in the air.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-25-2008, 05:31 AM

Jane blinked, moving over checking the cookie jar. " no.. but i fond a picture of david when he was..looks like 4.. holy crap he was thin!" She stated running over to show jake. It was of david in his ninja outfit just starting school. thow, by looking you could see how hungry and chilled to the bone david was at that point. he also looked slightly lonely even thow he was holding his mothers hand. jane huffed, giving an annoyed growl turning to go back to her room. when a soft click could be heard and david enterd the room. he wore today oddly bright clothing. A oringe jacket with light blue jeands and a white t-shirt. he came in with a very larg bag of art supplies and a few movies..

Jane blinked. " wait.. your wallet still in your room.. what did you use?" She asked coming over. Dacid smiled lifting up his new sun glasses. " well.. i just added up your totle spending with my card.. adn well.. pay back lil sis.. pay back.."
Jane mouth just dropped.

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-25-2008, 05:44 AM

Jake stared with his mouth open at David. "Oh shit." Brent sat back up on the couch now that Jake had sat up and blinked at Davids stuff. "Cool..." He blinked.
Will just sighed, closing his book and setting it down. He pushed up his glasses and looked as though he was just waiting for an explosion to happen. Jake mimicked his thoughts but hiding behind a pillow.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-25-2008, 05:50 AM

..Jane just staired, and begain to studder, before yeilling. " IM TELLING WILL!" Funny how she said will even thow jake and brent where there.. jake would proubly say it was only fair brent along the same lines. only will was the hard one that inforced some rules.
" Will!." She came stommping over knocking first. " David is stealing from me!"

David was just laughing walking calmy to his room even thow his sister was giving him a dealth glare. he placed down his stuff.. and walked back out still holding onto jane crdit card..
" funny how when the table are turned she gets mad."