MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-03-2008, 03:14 AM

[[but-but... fresh meat!... gosh, I really wish I had some pants or something XD My non-existing kingdom for some pants!]]

Shan looked over at the newest stranger, who seemed quite friendly. What should she do? She pondered. Should she talk to him? Should she wave? What if she tripped over her own words...again? What if she waved to energetically and she made a fool of herself? Her hands always seemed to put her in an embarrassing position.

She gave him a small wave, stopped herself, and looked at the floor, her face a new shade of magenta. Foolish, Foolish girl! she thought to herself.

cyanidecookie
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to cyanidecookie

Old 04-03-2008, 03:27 AM

Jack took another sip of her soda and stopped twirling her cigarette and put it to her lips. Lighting the cigarette, she took a long drag and looked around the room. She ran her chipped black nails through her hair and tugged at one of her many piercings.

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-03-2008, 03:38 AM

Shan gave a small cough. She really needed to get out more. She wasn't used to the atmospheres of many public places, including this one. There were so many things she felt she needed to keep track of. So many people. So many different personalities, habits, looks. She covered her mouth with the back of her hand and coughed once more. "Please excuse me", she said, her face red from her previous nervousness and the coughing combined. I hate coughing. It is so uncomfortable...

[[Edit: Yikes. 6.66 gold made from this post o.e]]

cyanidecookie
*^_^*

Old 04-03-2008, 03:41 AM

Jack yawned lazily and scanned the room, her cigarette trailing its thin blue smoke as she moved her hand to rub at one of the tattoos on her face.

Senchou
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Senchou

Old 04-03-2008, 10:45 AM

Arabella sat at the counter, watching contentedly. People were finally coming in, and the place was livening up already. It warmed the heart, although she did wonder how some of the people would react to each other.

It seemed they were getting along, though; she really couldn't ask for much more.

Since her waitress was busy with another customer, Arabella went over to greet him. She approached his table with a polite smile, wishing she had some menus printed up. But of course, she hadn't decided on that yet. Needed a cook to serve food, and she hadn't had one before today. "Can I help you? No menu yet, but we'll try and serve anything you'd like."

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-03-2008, 01:30 PM

Shan's gaze followed Arabella, then wandered to Draven, and then to the girl who called herself Jack once more. Subconsciously, she traced her own face with her index finger. Gosh, that looks painful, she thought as she looked at the tattoos and piercings.

Rawrzellers
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-03-2008, 09:35 PM

He walks and takes a look around for a quick second then he rushes to a table and hides trying not to let anyone see him

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-03-2008, 09:42 PM

Shan flinched slightly. Was she being deceived by her vision or had she really seen someone come in just now? She looked over at the table where she thought someone had run to. There seemed to be someone there, and yet she didn't trust herself on it.

Rawrzellers
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-03-2008, 09:43 PM

Raizu just sat there quietly trying not to bother or get anyone upset he just sat still for a minute and thought to himself "wait why am I even here again?"

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-03-2008, 09:56 PM

Is it possible for someone to be even more nervous than myself? Shan thought, almost amused. If only she were brave enough to actually approach the newcomer, she'd be able to make both of them feel more at ease.

Rawrzellers
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-03-2008, 10:11 PM

Raizu toke a quick look around the bar and the girl that was looking at him caught his eye he quicky turned back and then he thought for a minute "wait I should say hi or something becuase then it would seem akward" he thought about it some more and then turned around again and waved "hello there come take a seat over here."

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-03-2008, 10:24 PM

Shan jumped what felt like a foot to her, although in reality, she could not have jumped more than a centimeter. She looked at Candice and told her, "Please call me when my drink is ready?" then went over and sat at the same table Raizu was sitting at. "Um.. hello. My name is Shan," she said blushing furiously. "Sorry if I was staring. F-for a second there I thougth I was seeing things..."

Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse

Old 04-04-2008, 03:21 AM

Kuzuki noticed the two people at the table. Should I go over there? I don't want to lose my job, but they don't look like they want to be disturbed...

cyanidecookie
*^_^*

Old 04-04-2008, 04:37 AM

Jack uncurled herself from the corner and rubbed at her eyes. "hmmm...I guess I fell asleep" she mumbled. She stretched, the hem of her tanktop rising just enough to show off her tribal tattoos.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-05-2008, 06:41 PM

Kuzuki's eyes were drawn to Jack's tattoos. Ohmy God! Who IS she? She went back over to Jack. "Wow, cool tattoos!"

LazyKat
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-05-2008, 09:20 PM

((Do you take absurdly-rusty-at-roleplaying DnD-accustomed people interested in using their halfling character to develop her personality and get back into the swing of roleplay at the beginning of her first DnD campaign in ages? *reads back* Also, how do you feel about run-on sentences? XD

Seriously. I would be very interested in improving my RP abilities. My writing isn't 100%, with DnD there isn't a lot of writing involved, as you may understand :).))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-05-2008, 09:57 PM

((lol, that was interesting to read.))

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-05-2008, 10:14 PM

((I agree XD Hey, if I can roleplay, anyone can roleplay. Seriously XD))

Shan looked over at Jack and Kuzuki, thinking to herself, Those tattoos are hard NOT to notice. I wonder how often she gets a new one.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-05-2008, 10:50 PM

Kuzuki noticed Shan noticing her. I'm not the only one weirded out! yay!

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-05-2008, 10:58 PM

Shan turned another bright shade of red. Oh, my gosh. Am I staring too much? What do I do? Her arm raised itself and gave Kusuki a small wave. Hand, you have betrayed me...

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-05-2008, 11:37 PM

Kuzuki waved back. Who's that again? She walked over to Shan's table. "Can I get you anything?"

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-05-2008, 11:47 PM

"Oh, n-no.. I'm fine. Someone is already taking care of my order. Thank you." Somehow, with every word she said, Shan felt like she was digging her own grave. Her body seemed to want to do her in today.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-05-2008, 11:56 PM

Kuzuki nodded. "Okay then. Are you okay? You seem kind of jumpy."

LazyKat
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2008, 12:05 AM

((XD In that case I'll jump in. Hopefully when the thread-maker gets back I can apply for cleaning staff.
Legend;
Italics = thoughts))

Ostara opened the door to the inn by just a crack and edged in quietly. The door closed with a soft click. Observing two patrons conversing - No, a waitress and a patron, she corrected herself - She clambered onto a large chair, placing her pack underneath the table. It was barely larger than a purse.
Her legs swung lazily, far too short for her feet to touch the ground. There were smaller chairs, but they were at the other end of the room. Her face was half-obscured by the tall table as she watched the two interact.

Perhaps they are in need of staff. It does seem empty. I wonder when the manager returns?

((Oh, yar, if you find my posts hard to read, I can choose different colours.))

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-06-2008, 12:11 AM

Shan looked over at the newcomer for a bit, then thought she was being to rude,and stared down at her feet.

((The colors are working fine for me ^^))