Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Pikapi Pikachu Send a message via MSN to Pikapi Pikachu Send a message via Yahoo to Pikapi Pikachu

Old 03-31-2008, 11:58 AM

It was another day in the pet shop, and for Satoshi, he was ready for another lazy day of playing, eating and sleeping. He didn't expect to be bought; it was the quiet season for hybrids, but he didn't mind. The more time he could be with his friends and adopted family here in the shop, the happier he'd be.

Tan and gold patterned ears twitched as the shop owner entered the enclosure where the hybrids were kept, and Satoshi joined his fellow hybrids as they gathered around, ready for their usual breakfast. Every manner of animal was represented, from the common cats and dogs, to the more exotic lizards, dragons and birds, to name a few. Satoshi was unique in his own right because of the beautiful tan and gold markings on his skin, the markings of a rare breed of leopard. Satoshi could've been bought many times over, but for some reason, the humans who came into the shop were more interested in the common garden variety cat hybrids, and the shop was never in short supply of those.

Sometimes Satoshi wondered if he was a freak of nature for being passed over so often. But in the end, he put it down to a bothersome lack of adventure in the humans who came to the shop. They didn't want to go outside their comfort zone and buy a leopard hybrid. So he stayed at the shop, happy in his existence for the most part.

((I hope that passes muster~))

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 03-31-2008, 12:15 PM

With the last few steps he entered the shop with a smile. He was planning to buy a cat hybrid, didn't care what it looked like, he just wanted a sweet new pet to replace his old dog.

His icy blue eyes looked around for a few moments, his own long red hair tied in a ponytail that hung on his back.
He worn a simple jeans with a white tee, it was warm outside.

"Erm...excuse me?" he asked the owner of the shop. "I'm looking to buy a cat hybrid, maybe you got something special?" his voice was soft and seemed to be very shy.
"I just want a replacement for me dog..." he said very softly, it sounded very sad.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Pikapi Pikachu Send a message via MSN to Pikapi Pikachu Send a message via Yahoo to Pikapi Pikachu

Old 03-31-2008, 10:12 PM

Satoshi's ears pricked up when he heard the sound of voices in the shop outside, and his tail started swishing. He pushed messy black hair out of his eyes, anxiously watching the beaded curtains which led to the front of the shop, and before too long, the owner stepped through. "Satoshi," he said, beckoning. "Come here a moment."

Satoshi got up, following the owner out to the shop, where his eyes fell on a young man with icy blue eyes and long red hair done up in a ponytail. He let his eyes fall to the floor, shy all of a sudden.

"Is this what you're looking for?" the owner asked. "He's a very rare breed of leopard, as you can see. His temperament is very sweet, and he's also very playful too. He's the perfect hybrid for someone looking for a companion."

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-01-2008, 06:18 AM

Jacks eyes seemed to glow at the sight of the hybrid. "He's perfect! " he smiled as he stepped closer to examine the creature carefully, taking his hands to look at the perfect nails and the perfect marks.

Jack was in love with this one, right away. Like a little child finding it's perfect toy or lollipop. He looked at the owner and smiled widely. "tell me what he costs." he smiled.

Jack was prepared to pay a lot for him, since it was a rare breed. He didn't care at all. He had been saving up for a long time.
Just for a moment like this.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-01-2008, 10:16 AM

Up close, the human was even more good looking, and Satoshi couldn't help purring. He was going to enjoy living with this human; he could tell that right away.

The owner rubbed his chin thoughtfully, looking from hybrid to human and back again. He nodded as if making his mind up. "Take him as a gift," he said at last. "Your face is more than enough payment for me." He grinned.

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-01-2008, 10:29 AM

Jack smiled as he took a very close look to the leopard. Then shocked he looked at the petshop owner. "You're serious?" he asked as he looked at him.
A wider smile got to him. "Thank you."

He then turned to his new pet. "now then, we need some supplies for you, right? " he asked him with a smile before taking the young mans hand. "But first, what's your name?" he asked him softly.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-01-2008, 12:51 PM

The owner just waved them off, a broad grin on his face. He didn't mind giving Satoshi as a gift; in the end, both he and his new owner benefited.

Satoshi, in the meantime, blushed a very bright shade of red when Jack took his hand. "Satoshi," he said in a soft voice, his tail swishing back and forth in a reflection of his mood. He was liking his new owner more and more.

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-01-2008, 01:00 PM

Jack smiled and nodded. "That's a very fine name!" he said. "I'm Jack, nice to meet you." he said before taking his new friend to a store where they sold all kids of accessories for pet hybrids.
"Why don't you look around for something you like?" he asked Satoshi with a smile.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-01-2008, 01:07 PM

Satoshi nodded, ears perking up. "Nice to meet you too."

When they reached the store, he stared in wonder, jaw practically dropping. "Wow ... all this stuff is so cool! I've never seen so many items for hybrids before!" He'd seen a few toys and the like in the shop, but they were somewhat on the battered side. Nothing like the bells and collars and other accessories displayed on the shelves before him now. He started exploring, eyeing things curiously as he walked around, hands folded firmly behind his back. He didn't like the idea of breaking something accidentally and getting his new owner mad at him.

He soon spotted a white collar with a silver bell, sitting on a shelf close by the door. "Oooh, I like the look of this!"

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-01-2008, 01:13 PM

He got to him and smiled. Gently he took the collar and held it in front of Satoshi's neck and let him look in the mirror. "You like that?" he asked him with a smile.

"If you want it, I can buy it for you." he smiled and looked at the beautiful animal before him.
Smiling he then stepped back. "or do you want to look around more?"

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-01-2008, 11:15 PM

Satoshi beamed. "Thank you!" He looked around some more. "Ooh, what's that?" He walked over to another shelf, which held some shirts and pants. "These look nice." He began thumbing through the clothes, tail swaying behind him as he searched. "I've never seen anything so pretty before."

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-02-2008, 06:44 AM

"Why don't you try some on? You're allowed to..." he smiled. He picked out a nice silk dark shirt and a nice dark jeans with a hole in the back for the tail. "Go on, try these on!" he smiled at Satoshi.

Jack was happy to see his new pet was so excited about everything. It really cheered him up, it really did. Smiling all happy he looked at him and made sure he was happy too.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-02-2008, 12:06 PM

Satoshi nodded and disappeared into one of the changing rooms, where he was quick to change into the pants and shirt Jack had picked for him. Studying himself in the mirror, his ears perked up. The dark material of the shirt and jeans really set off the gold and tan markings on his skin, and he stepped out of the changing room, feeling a bit on the shy side.

"How do I look?"

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-02-2008, 12:24 PM

Jacks jaw dropped whene he was his leopard friend. "wow..." he smiled. "you look amazing in that~!" he smiled before clapping his hand happily.

"I think this looks very good on you!" he smiled. "You like it?' he asked him with a wide smile.
"I can buy it if you want me to." he said. "What do you think?/

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-02-2008, 09:37 PM

"Thank you!" Satoshi beamed and did a little pirouette. "You're really nice." He blushed a bit. "I was scared I was going to get a bad owner. I've had nightmares of humans who treat their hybrids cruelly."

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-03-2008, 05:59 AM

He giggled at that before hugging his new friend tightly. "Don't be scared of that! Those people are mostly scared by hybrids." he smiled at him.

"I was scared of my first hybrid dog, when I was little, but we got along after a short while and we became best friends." he said with a dreamy voice. "I miss him..." he whispered softly, sadly looking down at his feet. Then he looked up with a happy smile and dove back into the clothing, trying to find some more nice clothes.

"Come on, you can pick something exotic if you please." he smiled. "just pick something out you like most!" he smiled at him.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-03-2008, 07:29 AM

Satoshi beamed and hugged Jack in return, glad that his new human was so open and friendly. His ears did droop a little when Jack mentioned the dog he had lost, but he soon perked up again at the mention of clothes, and he dived back into them alongside the human. "There's so much here, I don't know where to start," he admitted with a sheepish grin.

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-03-2008, 07:53 AM

He smiled and just pushed him towards a rack. "just look!" he smiled as he helped him along with a broad smile.

Jack was so happy that he could shop with someone now. He hadn't been lucky with relationships as well...Poor man. However he didn't let it stop him from things he loved to do most.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-03-2008, 09:18 AM

Satoshi giggled and started browsing the racks, tail swishing happily. "Ooh, this is nice." He held up a dark blue shirt with a silver dragon design on it. "It's beautiful!"

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-03-2008, 10:25 AM

He smiled before smiling. "What about this pants?" he asked holding up a nice light blue jeans. "Like something like this?" he asked him before smiling at him with a gentle smile.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-03-2008, 09:44 PM

"That's perfect." Satoshi's ears perked up as he took the jeans. "I wonder what else I can find." He began browsing again, happier than he'd been for a long time. "You're really nice," he said, beaming at Jack. "I've never met anyone as nice as you before."

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-03-2008, 09:49 PM

HE smiled and held the jeans folded over his arm. HE just searched for more as he heard it. A deep blush spread across his cheeks as he looked up at him. "thank you..." he whispered shyly.

Soon returning to the clothes in the racks.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-04-2008, 11:24 AM

Satoshi blushed as well at having been so forward, but so far, Jack was taking it well. He kept on searching through the clothes, till he had some more shirts and pants over his arm. "I think these should do for now," he said with a shy grin, tail swishing happily from side to side as he grew more relaxed around his new friend.

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 04-04-2008, 11:29 AM

Jack nodded and took the clothes from him. "Do you need more things, or is this it?" he asked him with a gentle smile.
He was happy that Satoshi was happy as well.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-04-2008, 12:18 PM

"I think this should do me for now," Satoshi said, blushing more. "I don't want to make you bankrupt!"