CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-27-2012, 10:26 PM

This one is a little bit involved, but easy enough to do. :) Imagine this is a dating sim and the three avatars above you are the choices you have for the bachelor/bachelorette you wish to pursue!

Tell me:
1) What are the "types" of the three avatars?
2) Which of the three would you choose?
3) Why?

EXAMPLE:
A-chan looks like a bookish, nerdy type because of the glasses and book of spells.

B-san looks like the sporty jock type because of the shorts and sneakers and hairstyle.

C-tan looks like a nerdy type too, but more of a shy-nerd because of the colors in their avatar.

I'd pick C-tan because I like shy types!

PS: Don't forget the AAY sub-forum rules!

For the first and second posters after me in the thread, here are some avatars to use:

Blade:

Project:

First person to post after me uses these two avatars + mine.
Second person to post after me uses Project + mine + the third poster in the thread. :)

Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 05-28-2012, 01:36 AM

CK looks like a shy kinda girl whose more of a lone wolf.

Blade looks like the strong, silent ninja type.

Project is totally a tall, dark, and handsome rocker.

In the end, I'd choose Project because I have a weakness for the tall, dark, and handsome type. :)

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-28-2012, 08:15 AM

Blade looks like an assassin, well-trained and constantly alert.

Project looks like the lead singer of a gothic rock band, the mist surrounding him makes him look like some kind of vampire.

Kin-Akari looks like a fairy from a fairy tale, or specifically, the lady of the pond that rises from the waters after someone drops something into her pond and offers them the item in gold, silver, or the original.

I'd go with Kin-Akari because she's more of the 'mythical creatures' type of person, which is more similar to me than the other two, who appears to be fully human. And of course, there's the water to consider. Kappas do love their water. ;)

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 05-31-2012, 02:44 AM

ck looks like the typical school girl, maybe a touch on the nerdy side, but she has no face so maybe she is a ghost :O

kin looks like some sort of fighter of justice and makes right all the wrongs of the world using her lake to show her what to do (yes, i know she is blind, but she sees them anyways)

ant seems to be some sort of piratey bully and likes is being all cruella de vil like by using polar bears to make a living

and i choose ck because it might be fun to hang out with a ghost *thinks of no-face*

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-05-2012, 01:39 AM

Kin-Akari looks like a sort of goddess. Perhaps a character you don't normally get to date in the game until you've played the game through once and unlocked her as a special option.

Antagonist looks like the angry, sporty type.

Linnea looks like the happy-drunk type.

I'm going to have to go for Kin, since we kind of match. xD Antagonist already seems to have a date ( :rofl: ) and Linnea's teeth put me off. :talk2hand:

Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 06-06-2012, 01:06 AM

Antagonist looks like the scruffy lone wolf type. The bad boy anti-hero/villain girls tend to like.

Linnea looks like the type to have awful hygiene and a drinking problem.

CK looks like the creepy school girl type.

In the end, I'm going to go with CK because I'm blind so I won't mind her being creepy looking.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 06-06-2012, 03:20 AM

Linnea looks like she's a pirate that's finally retiring after a lifelong of plundering treasures from various victims, ready to settle down and have fun with her collected riches.

CK looks like the spirit of a murdered schoolgirl, who was killed on a rainy day while on her way back home from school, and is now haunting the streets, searching for her murderer to enact revenge upon him or her.

Kin-Akari looks like the guardian spirit of a sacred pool within a hidden cave located in a remote area on a mountain, who is bound by oath to always watch over the area, driving out all who would dare to intrude upon the sanctuary.

In the end I'd go with CK because she might have something more in common with my avatar than the other two, power-wise. My avatar guy is slightly mysophobic, so he'd probably be scared off by Linnea's teeth, and Kin doesn't seem like the type to be dating around when she has a pool to guard. She'd probably be trying to kill him instead. :O

Flowery Pit
Come fall into my abyss

Old 06-06-2012, 06:33 AM

CK looks like she has a split-personality. She'll be sweet and docile on one spectrum and than show a sociopathic side if you push her buttons, or some sort of event triggers her to change. She would be like a double-edged sword.

Kin-Akari is a lone wanderer who prefers to be by herself and only accomplish what is needed like doing justice or finishing a task to get an award for herself. She'd also be more of the serious type.

Antagonist is strange candidate. Just find him mozying down the road or I guess in some winter tundra. You wouldn't be able to read him well and seeing how he carries a sword in the open, you wouldn't know what his intentions would be. He'd probably be a solitude type of guy.

I think, I'd choose Kin. We both have something over our faces, and she wouldn't judge me seeing how she has something over her eyes. I wouldn't be questioned why I have a creepy, beaked mask on.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 08-22-2013, 12:21 AM

kin akari looks like some sort of warrior wolf herder, thus making a good leader and someone pretty trustworthy but possibly a little bossy

antagonist clearly has too many eyes and seems like a know it all... and perhaps with all those eyes i bet he can see into futures and pasts

flowery pit looks to be a very young demon type. probably knows how to have a lot of fun and not afraid to fall in love, and probably does it often.

out of these three i shall pick.... flowery pit! she seems like she has the most sense of humor and not afraid to be her awesome demony self. who says demons can't love? not this one!

WolfRain Dc-ed
KNS.

Old 08-28-2013, 11:11 PM

Antagonist appears to be an easy going guy with a gentle smile on his face, wether the day be rainy or sunny. He spends a lot of time in the kitchen, trying out new recipes, and is kind enough to let anyone sample his amazing dishes. Antagonist also is the kind of person who never forgets basically anything, and if one were to greatly displease him, who knows what he will do.

Flowery Pit - an outgoing she-devil with an open-mind and a big heart. Her sultry voice adds up to her sex appeal, and if she wanted, she could have anyone she desired. She loves to tease (not in the mean-spirited way!) quiet and shy people, then gives them a warm hug before scampering off happily. She is the life of the part.

Linnea is the type who likes to make witty comments and unusual remarks on just about anything. When confronted, Linnea uses the gift of sharp-wit and becomes a trickster when necessary, so usually manages to escape danger easily. Also likes to laugh at everything.

In the end I will pick... Flowery Pit. She just looks and feels so lovable, and has a beautiful name as well!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-29-2013, 06:25 PM

Flowery Pit looks like a demon who isn't stereotypically evil and instead daydreams about love and romance, or perhaps she is a succubus and is looking for her next target. But then again the light above her makes me think that someone is summoning her so she's happy she'll be able to wreck havoc again in the mortal realm for as long as possible before the contract breaks and she's returned to hell again.

Linnea is a vulture. A scary vulture. Or possibly a creepy old man who's dressed up like a vulture for some reason. o __o;

WolfRain Dc-ed looks like a gentleman...but the coffin behind him with all the skull decorations makes me think that he's secretly a vampire, who looks as though he's just woken up from a nap but isn't feeling very hungry yet.

In the end I'd probably go for Flowery Pit, because we're both demon-kind and she looks like she might appreciate what I'm cooking. ;)