Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 04-09-2017, 06:52 PM

What exactly do you do in star wars online game ?? :o
i used to play online games but that was a long time ago ...in a galaxy far far away

well knowing what something is doesn't really depend on age anymore since we have the internet. it's more about people who are interesting in that stuff. a lot of people don't know certain popular movies or song but that's because they don't really watch a lot of movies or listen to a variety of songs maybe.
there's a bunch of stuff out there it would take forever to know everything lmao
I AM BUT THATS THE PRICE I MUST PAY TO STAY FAB :)

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-15-2017, 03:54 AM

So... I made a whole big reply to this message and then the internet poofed it! a couple of days ago. I got pissed and gave up XD

SO TAKE TWO!!
Star Wars!! So there are "classes" of characters that you can get (4 for the republic side and 4 for the imperial side) and you pick one (or more, I have a character for each one) And you go and adventure! You can be a trooper or a scoundrel or a jedi! And then there are class quests, and Flashpoint quests, and Side quests, and Heroic quests! everytime you finish a quest you get better gear (or you can craft it if you pick the right crew skill) and then you also get credits and experience points to level up! And there are all different kinds of planets you get to go to! It's a grand adventure with hours and hours of fun and joy! XD

THis is true! It just depends on how good your google fu is!! But for sure, I have a friend that doesn't watch most movies or shows and so she gets frustrated and annoyed when I send/say quotes to her lol
Wouldn't that be nice if you could just download knowledge into your brain??

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 04-15-2017, 03:02 PM

Ohhh so it's like world of warcraft. or basically any MMO? you can play with other people right?
that sounds cool! is it free? i would play but i don't know if i have time.

GOOGLE FU?! lmao omggg yeah i suppose....or you have family members who teach you what classics are
IT WOULD BE EASIER IF I COULD JUST KNOW THE ANSWER TO EVERY QUESTION ON A TEST YES

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-25-2017, 03:40 AM

Yes precisely! It's just a Star Wars MMO! XD Yeah there are lots of other people playing! They have Free to Play, Preferred Player, and Subscribed Status. Free to Play has a lot of restrictions for things you can wear and the amount of money you can have. Preferred status has a little less restriction and then subscription has everything but you only need it if you play it alot

GOOGLE FU! The google fu is strong in my family... But yeah, I learned a lot of the classic movies from my mom and dad And then I grew my own love for them
*Magically gives you the power to know all the answers on any test you take*

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-25-2017, 03:45 AM

I still love World of Warcraft well now that I'm not a Healer and getting everybody killed all the time I love it

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 04-25-2017, 03:51 AM

@carn: that sounds really cool! I want to play but i don't want to pay! I only play free games now. Because i'm broke and have no money
I learn about movies from my parents too! I watch a lot of movies. I was even watching alot at a young age. i was that kid in class that quoted movies, and then no one knew what i was talking about, and then i felt like a weirdo
Eventually i stopped because i needed to seem like a normie and make friends.
I WISH YOU DID HAVE MAGICAL POWERS !

@hummy:
how long have you played WoW? I started playing a long time ago when it first came out. I played until the Wrath of the Lich King/Cataclysm expansion. Then my dad stopped paying for it lmao
I was a paladin human. THen when burning crusade came out i went horde and was a blood elf mage