An Angels Rawr
An Angels Rawr

Old 07-06-2010, 06:54 PM

Hi everybody! I have three plot ideas for a group role play. If anybody is interested please post here. Once we get enough people interested we can start the role play up!

I only have two things to say before I share the ideas.

Each role play will be literate and you must post at least 2 paragraphs and at most 6.

These are group role plays, therefore we will role play in the threads.

----------

- - Idea O N E - -

Toy Story 3 inspired me to create a Toy Story Role Play!

Woody and the gang are now little Bonnie's toys and she plays with them everyday. Bonnie took Bullseye to Sunnyside Day Care one day and accidentally left him there! Although Woody assures Jessie there is nothing to worry about since Ken is in charge of the day care, Jessie still worries about her beloved trusting steed. She decides to rally up the gang and plans to rescue Bullseye before the weekend is over!

Interested?

An Angels Rawr as Jessie

----------

- - Idea T W O - -

Senior Trip! A disney inspired Disneyland high school road trip role play.

10 teens, all their stories match up with a disney character. A one day road trip and a week long stay at Disneyland, followed by a one day trip back home. All the seniors of Sunnyhills High get to go! they say magical things happen at Disneyland and wishes are granted. Could this be a trip full of smiles and joy for this group of kids? Will some of their wishes come true?

Interested?

An Angels Rawr as Marie from the Aristocats

----------

- - Idea T H R E E - -

I'm not sure what the plot should be so we are all going to have to brain storm this one. I'd like to create a fan based role play on Percy Jackson the Lightning Thief. I don't want it exactly like the books, I just want a romance Demi-god role play. Help me figure something out?

Interested?

An Angels Rawr - Aphrodite's daughter

----------

O P E N!
So come on over and post it up, please. :)

Last edited by An Angels Rawr; 07-06-2010 at 07:01 PM..

An Angels Rawr
An Angels Rawr

Old 07-08-2010, 03:52 PM

Is there anyone who is interested?

An Angels Rawr
An Angels Rawr

Old 07-11-2010, 07:19 PM

so....nobody interested?
Fine, I guess I'll create a onexone search thread and pray it has better luck...