BlizzardPixie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2010, 07:25 AM

So yeah as the title says I would like some advice for games. Like what games would be good to play (brief description about the game like the basic storyline). I'd also like you opinion of the game as well here is a list of what I've played.

PC:
  • Dragon age Origins
  • Spore
  • Sims 3
  • League of Legends (currently playing)
  • WoW (didn't much care for it)
  • Minecraft
DS:
  • Fossil fighters
  • Pokemon-Diamond, Platinum, Soul silver.
  • Zoo tycoon
  • All of the nintendogs
  • Animal Crossing Wild world
  • Avalon code
  • Bleach: Dark Souls
  • All the brain age games
  • Harvest moon
  • Spectrobes
  • Code Lyoko (both)
  • All the Digimon games
  • Spore hero arena
  • Both Scribblenauts
  • All the DS Legend of Zelda's
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days
  • Summon Night Twin age
  • Ima just stop here to many DS games
Xbox 360:
  • Fable I & II
  • Bad company
  • Halo 3, ODST and Reach
  • Final Fantasy 13
  • Blue Dragon
  • Bayonetta
  • Both Assassin Creeds
  • Rock band I & II
  • Guitar Hero III & IV
  • Borderlands
  • Phantasy star Universe
  • Star Ocean
  • Fallout 3
Etc.

Ps3:
  • GOW (God of War) collection
  • Final Fantasy 13
Ps2:
  • All Ps2 Final Fantasy's
  • All original .hacks
  • All .hack// GU
  • Both Kingdom hearts

Ok so yeah I also have a psp(which only has Monster hunter atm) and a wii as well. I am running out of ideas for games and I would really apreciate some ideas.... Don't feel to shy to say a lot of games or something because I have a really good comp and a lot of systems and obviously don't have to much of an issue getting games...

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-10-2010, 02:33 PM

PC: All the games you listed are awesome! ^.^ Except WoW! WoW sucks. If you like those you might like Portal. It's a lot of fun.

DS, and PS3 I can't comment on since I've never played them...

XBox: Fable, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Assasin's Creed, Borderlands and Fallout are amazing fun.

PS2: I've played GoW (God of War) for the PS2 (soo much fun), Final Fantasy's are great, Kindom Hearts.

Wii oh where to start: I'm not sure if you wanted work out games but, Wii Fit, Call of Duty, black ops, Wii party, Gods vs humans, resident evil, Ninja vs Pirates dodgeball, and castlevania are my personal favorites.

BlizzardPixie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2010, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syraannabelle View Post
PC: All the games you listed are awesome! ^.^ Except WoW! WoW sucks. If you like those you might like Portal. It's a lot of fun.

DS, and PS3 I can't comment on since I've never played them...

XBox: Fable, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Assasin's Creed, Borderlands and Fallout are amazing fun.

PS2: I've played GoW (God of War) for the PS2 (soo much fun), Final Fantasy's are great, Kindom Hearts.

Wii oh where to start: I'm not sure if you wanted work out games but, Wii Fit, Call of Duty, black ops, Wii party, Gods vs humans, resident evil, Ninja vs Pirates dodgeball, and castlevania are my personal favorites.
Thanks for the tip! I don't much mind work out games.... I'm not fat (though not skinny either) and my balance ran away from me a few years ago... They do seem fun though.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-15-2010, 03:49 PM

they are. I'm a bit squishy myself (not fat though), but they're great fun for toning muscle, and for balance and mind games. My math skills actually got better with this once game on the Wii Fit. You have to pop your hip to activate a button (on the screen) in front, behind, left or right, in order to count to a certain number.

BlizzardPixie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2010, 07:26 PM

I shall try this game thank you

Stickerz x3
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-11-2010, 05:40 PM

PC: Sims 3 - It's really fun and good cause you can make your own sims, create your own house. It's pretty much like life except it's in a video game. You can dress them or create your own clothing if you want.

DS: All of the nintendogs, Animal Crossing Wild world, All the DS Legend of Zelda's (I haven't played the rest of the games on your list so I don't know what they are about.)

Xbox 360: Halo 3, ODST and Reach, Final Fantasy 13, Both Assassin Creeds, Rock band I & II, Guitar Hero III & IV, Fallout 3