View Poll Results: How many chickens equal a duck?
...Wait...What? 2 20.00%
14? 0 0%
Uhhhh...0? 1 10.00%
28 7 70.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 05-05-2012, 12:21 AM

Alrighty well I've returned to Mene, and as usual I'm always looking for roleplays that catch my interest, as well as finding people to play them with. Little bits and pieces to know about me I guess. The name's Arechi, knowing my real name takes a bit of effort XD, and roleplaying is my game. I guess I could be considered literate or at least semi-lit? Honestly I don't really like titles like that, so I'll just say I know how to write sentences with capitalization and punctuation, and it's usually something that can be worked with. Occasionally my posts can seem more like...novels, so be prepared for that. I promise though I don't always have such long posts, so there's not threat of going blind from over reading. XD I primarily do fantasy/supernatural type roleplays, but at times can be convinced to play a normal human being if the roleplay idea strikes my fancy.

Directory

>Rules
>Group ideas
> 1x1 ideas
>Fan-Based
>Upcoming roleplays
>Roleplays I'm currently in

Alrighty well now you know what my sections are so you can just press that awesome ctr+f thingy on your keyboard and find them rather easily. And remember I'm always welcomed to suggestions for ideas, so long as it doesn't violate anything. Anyways onward to Victory!...Erm I mean to the roleplays!

Rules

-No twilight vampies please
  • No first person typing (I can stand that, and thus violators shall be fish slapped)
  • No so-overly-used-plots-that-it's-disgusting
  • No regular human high school/normal life stuffs unless your plot can rock my socks off or has a supernatural type element to it.
  • No overly bright posting colors that will make my eyes bleed/make me go blind. My eyes aren't as strong as they use to be so the darker the color, the better and easier it is on my eyes.
  • I don't really care too much about literacy, but I do ask that there be a '.' at the end of your sentences and a capitalized letter at the beginning of your sentences. I also ask you put spaces between your sentences and words please.
  • Please try to avoid chat speak or using * * for actions.
  • Please try to avoid godmodding to the extreme or powerplaying my character to the extreme. I understand sometimes it's called for and I can accept minors of both, but please if your character dies or is mortal and blown up with a tank don't suddenly change it so that your character is alive and unscathed, or wrench control of my character from me to make things go your way.
  • One liners are fine, so long as I have something, or others if it's a group, can work off of that will enable us to post more then one sentence ourselves.

Unacceptable

She smiled. Or: I smiled.

Acceptable

Eva smiled gently at the wounded bunny as she carefully wiped the blood from its eyes, and prayed it wouldn't mistake her finger for a carrot.

Group Ideas

-Greek demi-gods are suddenly thrown into the modern day world quite suddenly and unexpectedly. None of them know why, and even the Greek gods themselves are at a loss as to why their children suddenly disappeared from the history books and appeared in modern times, at least all save for two. Themis, the goddess of justice, oaths, prophecies, order, social control, ect..(I think you get the gist, if not ask or look her up) and Apollo, the god of music, prophecies, medicine, health, poetry, ect..(I think you get the gist, if not ask or look him up). Both have beheld prophecies of destruction, though in very different ways, that only the children of the gods could prevent, but why have they called them from the past? Why not call forth only the children of the present day to handle it? The two will have to work together to find out more. Something is clearly happening that will change the very foundations of all three worlds, mortal, gods and dead of the past, present and future, especially as it seems it wasn't only the demi-gods that had been taken from the past and placed in the present. New evil arises can you handle the call?

-Supernatural school for the evilly gifted, with some students going undercover for the side of good.

-Demons, humans and Angels attempting to end their centuries long war.

-Twisted Fairy tales- Basically a fairy tale of some sort is chosen and is taken/twisted out from how it typically went. For example Little Red Riding Hood – The wolf ended up falling in love with Red Riding Hood when he saw her instead of trying to eat her. Red Riding hood was forced to deliver her evil grandmother's rat poison, so that she could kill all the animals and rule over them and was actually half elf instead of human. Her mother was locked away in an attic at her grandmother's house and so her father was the one that sent her. That sort of thing, and it doesn't have to be just Little Red Riding Hood, I'm up for any fairy tale. If I don't know it I'm more than willing to look it up. ^.^ (Yes I'll include 'fairy tales' from Disney in this too. XD This can be a small group or 1x1 rp too.)

-Group of friends one night decide to go to a new haunted house that's about to open, with one of them working at it and thus having the entry key. However there's a strange artifact that makes whatever they fear come to life in the haunted house and try to kill them. In order to escape they either have to go through the haunted house or realize that it was the artifact making the props come to life to play out their fears and destroy it. (This can also be a 1x1 rp too)

-There's a world paralleled to earth where at night small man eating creatures come out to eat and kill people. The catch is they can only find people when they move or make a noise. If a person makes a move or noise the creatures will come after them and devour them. People from earth (Small amount like 2-5) are somehow transported to this world and must learn how to survive and/or get back home by trying to befriend the humans of that world. (Can be a 1x1 one too. This is a horror one so yes not everyone's charrie can/will live.)

~ If you've seen one of my past roleplays that you would like to see again do let me know and I can scrounge it up again and repost it.~

One on One Ideas

~I'm pretty much willing to do the male charries since I very very rarely like to do female ones. Don't ask me why I'm just weird like that. >.>

• Demon male x Demon female/male (Yes I am open to doing a yaoi ones)
  • Demon male x Angel female/male
  • Vampire male x werewolf female/male
  • Vampire male x elf female/male
  • Demon male x Vampire female/male (Vampire summons the demon, uses him as a blood slave, romance is born after awhile sort of thingy)
  • Angel male x vampire female/male
  • Angel male x werewolf female/male
  • Angel male x human female/male
  • Angel male x elf female/male
  • Angel male x demon female/male
  • Mythical creature x anything female/male
  • Pagen gods x anything female/male
  • Ghost male x human female/male
  • Demon male x sorceress/sorcerer
  • Anything supernatural male x anything male/female

Fan-Based

-Tokko (Symbionts are drawn from past eras are brought to present day, and either join the phantoms, tokko or are on their own)
-Shonen Onmyouji (Out of the original characters I would like to play Toda. The other gods/goddesses or who they serve can be ones that aren't from the show.)
-Kaze no Stigma (I would like to play Kazuma for sure, all other characters can be made up if wanted.)
-Soul Eater
-X-men (New characters though rather than the original. Can be an original's relative or past friend though)
-Assassin's Creed (with a superhuman twist. :XD)

~I have many things I like I just have a select few that I want to actually play around with. No worries though more will come later on, I promise. :D~

Again if you have some sort of an idea that I haven't listed feel free to ask if I'd be interested in it. I promise I won't bite. ^.^

My Current Participations

Group

The Order of Chaos (Open and Accepting) (Still in need of more people, so feel free to join. :D)

Broken Promise

One on One

The Price of Eggs in China -A Beauty and the Beast Remake-

You Got That Banana Where? (A swan princess roleplay)

Did That Book Just Talk?...(I see an Arechi and Tally rp)

"...then who's going to watch you die?"
Wish to rp? Click me! Click me!

Last edited by Arechi; 05-07-2012 at 06:08 PM..

Kriemedesan
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2012, 07:05 PM

You threw me off with that directory, lol. Anywhos, I liked a lot of your ideas.

Quote:
-Supernatural school for the evilly gifted, with some students going undercover for the side of good.
(Although I wanted to play someone who plays both sides of the field.)

Quote:
-Twisted Fairy tales- Basically a fairy tale of some sort is chosen and is taken/twisted out from how it typically went. For example Little Red Riding Hood – The wolf ended up falling in love with Red Riding Hood when he saw her instead of trying to eat her. Red Riding hood was forced to deliver her evil grandmother's rat poison, so that she could kill all the animals and rule over them and was actually half elf instead of human. Her mother was locked away in an attic at her grandmother's house and so her father was the one that sent her. That sort of thing, and it doesn't have to be just Little Red Riding Hood, I'm up for any fairy tale. If I don't know it I'm more than willing to look it up. ^.^ (Yes I'll include 'fairy tales' from Disney in this too. XD This can be a small group or 1x1 rp too.)
(Love, love love, though this means I would have to get educated on whatever fairy tale(s) we might use. I actually saw some of your examples on http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1770676816)

Quote:
-There's a world paralleled to earth where at night small man eating creatures come out to eat and kill people. The catch is they can only find people when they move or make a noise. If a person makes a move or noise the creatures will come after them and devour them. People from earth (Small amount like 2-5) are somehow transported to this world and must learn how to survive and/or get back home by trying to befriend the humans of that world. (Can be a 1x1 one too. This is a horror one so yes not everyone's charrie can/will live.)
(Oh, please, yes. Little, man-eating creatures actually scare me more than something huge coming after me.)

Quote:
Vampire male x fey/werewolf female/male
Mythical creature x anything female/male
Anything supernatural male x anything male/female
(Those all really tie in for me. I just typically do not play demons, gods, angels, dead people or people from the Bible, unless it is explained that they are not the real deal, but have similarities. For instance, I use fey that are called demons, but real demons are bodyless forms in that story that never really interact.)

Last edited by Kriemedesan; 05-08-2012 at 11:19 PM.. Reason: quotes

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 05-06-2012, 11:03 PM

Lol yeah, my directories sometimes do that. :XD It's an old one I used for my last request thread that I need to update a little I think. :XD Anyways, I'm glad that you like a lot of my ideas. I'm actually good with doing any of the ideas you listed out that you would be interested in.

Interesting idea for the school idea, and I'd be willing to have a character that played for both sides. I think it would throw a nice twist. It probably wouldn't be too hard to get a group together for it too, though I can also think of a few ways to turn it into a 1x1 or a small group if you'd prefer that.

I have two fairytale ones going on right now, but I'm more then willing to do more. Was there a particular fairytale you wanted to do? Or if there was one of the ones I listed out on Tally's thread I'd still be more then welcomed to do. We could also come up with a new idea if you wanted to too. :D

Lol I'm glad someone else likes the parallel world idea too. Believe it or not it was actually based off a dream/nightmare I had. I think I was watching too many horror movies that week or something, I don't remember. :XD Anyways like the school one we can do this as a 1x1 or as a group, I'm open to either. With 1x1 though we'd probably have to do a bit of doubling up. :XD (And I also agree that little man-eating creatures are a bit scarier then large ones. Takes more of the small ones to eat you and I'd think you'd be able to feel it more as well as be forced to watch yourself being eaten. I'd much rather be eaten by something like a dinosaur or a lion then a swarm of ants any day. :XD)

And I can respect that, and would be more then willing to do changes like that. For the three you listed specifically did you have a particular plot in mind? If not it shouldn't be too hard to come up with something. :D I'm also more then willing to do more then one idea. Just let me know. :D

Kriemedesan
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-08-2012, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arechi View Post
Interesting idea for the school idea, and I'd be willing to have a character that played for both sides. I think it would throw a nice twist. It probably wouldn't be too hard to get a group together for it too, though I can also think of a few ways to turn it into a 1x1 or a small group if you'd prefer that.
Whatever you think is best since you birthed the idea.

Quote:
I have two fairytale ones going on right now, but I'm more then willing to do more. Was there a particular fairytale you wanted to do? Or if there was one of the ones I listed out on Tally's thread I'd still be more then welcomed to do. We could also come up with a new idea if you wanted to too. :D
I actually do not have anything in mind and, since you have so many, we can avoid...for now. :)

Quote:
Lol I'm glad someone else likes the parallel world idea too. Believe it or not it was actually based off a dream/nightmare I had. I think I was watching too many horror movies that week or something, I don't remember. :XD Anyways like the school one we can do this as a 1x1 or as a group, I'm open to either. With 1x1 though we'd probably have to do a bit of doubling up. :XD
I can believe nightmare and I do lots of persons for stories, so no worries on doubling.

Quote:
For the three you listed specifically did you have a particular plot in mind? If not it shouldn't be too hard to come up with something. :D I'm also more then willing to do more then one idea. Just let me know. :D
Notsure if you are talking about the first three in quotes or the other three in one quote, but I will assume the latter. My creature with the most extensive writing are my vampires, but I have not done it in a while, so it will be like playing them like new with a cheatsheet. ( :XD I make studyguides for my creatures, because there is so much.)

It does not prevent you from playing your own brand of vampires, because I have done that before with another RPer. Just to kickstart my brain, anything about vampires that you would like me to go into/involve in the plot? If not, choose any letter except for Q, U, X or Z, cause my dictionary does not have terms for those yet, unless I have forgotten to add. I will have to read over and add something in for those letters now. OCPD! (Look those letters up together. ;) )

Last edited by Kriemedesan; 05-09-2012 at 01:18 PM..

Kriemedesan
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2012, 01:00 AM

Arechi: Let me know, if you are still interested.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-15-2012, 01:14 AM

I wouldn't mind doing this one:
Demon male x Vampire female/male (Vampire summons the demon, uses him as a blood slave, romance is born after awhile sort of thingy).

There is also a character who is moddled after Cerberus if you would like to do something along the lines with him. Maybe have him be the demon that ends up being used in the above plot, or have someone end up getting involved with him while he is in human form, and with him being away from guarding the gates of hell, dark spirits and demons begin escaping into the world or something. We could come up with a more in depth plot if that is an idea you are interested in.

Kriemedesan
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2012, 10:29 AM

:XD I don't know if you are talking to me or Arechi. I assumed me because you said "used in the above plot", but I can't do demons in stories unless it is pointed out that they are not the originals. For instance, I use vampires to describe certain blood-thirsty gods or magickin for particular monsters or fay for some demons; it would just depend on what I or the other person thought matched with that entity. It's your character, so all that I ask is it not be a real demon. Although if I am being arrogant by assuming that you meant to reply to me, sorry. My bad.