Ivydoodle
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-13-2011, 01:07 AM

You should remember, Its the one that got you hooked. And make you want to read/watch more of its kind. Its the first anime/manga you ever watched/read :eager:

My first ever manga was Rurouni Kenshin. I loved it very much and haven't stopped reading manga since. Its still one of my favourites and ive read it more than once.
Another was Samurai champloo which was only a 2 volume manga that i remember being upset with there not getting more story XD
X-Kai O.o i didn't even finish reading this one. Need to find.
PhD another i did not finish. hm...there seems to be alot ive forgotten about.
Naruto! didn't even realise this was a manga at first. found it in art teachers room so started reading. then snuck back in after school and read this and dragonball z for about 4 hours XD

So please discuss your first. And remember XD

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 02-13-2011, 01:47 AM

Hm... the first manga I ever read was FLCL. It was interesting and I liked it. :)

Then I started The Big O, and other Shounen manga. I liked some Shoujo, but mostly Shounen. ^_^;

As for my first anime, my first mainstream one was Sailor Moon. The first anime I actually watched was one on Nick Jr. called Nozzles. :)

Ivydoodle
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-13-2011, 02:24 AM

FLCL? o.O

Sailor moon? DX everyone ive ever spoken too has watched that XD and i never have. Im gonna have to watch it if i can find time to do so :3

Hibiki78
Send a message via Yahoo to Hibiki78

Old 02-13-2011, 02:52 AM

It has been so long ago but I unintentionally started on Voltron and Transformers then was on the DBZ generation of watchers back when Toonami was cool.

Smellerbee
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2011, 05:14 AM

My first manga was Berserk.

My first anime was .hack//Sign

QueenPeppermint
Queen Of Broken Hearts

Old 02-13-2011, 07:57 AM

My first manga was Sailor Moon and so was my first anime... xD Otherwise my first manga was Magic Knight Rayearth and my first anime Magic Knight Ray.... Okay I see a pattern here. O.o Uhhhm... The first manga I remember reading that I didn't watch the anime for at the same time would have to be Confidential Confessions and the first anime Yu Yu Hakusho. I read and watched mature things at a somewhat young age...

boogieman

Old 02-13-2011, 05:21 PM

hi how is every one

Blkmage Disaster
The Shadow Thief

Old 02-13-2011, 07:36 PM

First manga would be Ghost in the shell vol 1. It was very graphic, but not explicit.
First anime would be Vampire hunter d. It blew me away. It was the 1985 film. Still lovely no matter how old it is. And it's a classic. :)
That and castlevania shows what being a real vampire is all about. :yes:

Ivydoodle
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-14-2011, 03:01 AM

Oh i think they only one ive recoginised out of those writen is Ghost in the shell >.< I watched some of the anime on Tv, but i moved house and lost the channel it was on DX

Theres so many different hack//'s that it confuses me O.O where do i start?

Arumaixana
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-14-2011, 04:41 AM

My first ANIME ANIME (not counting Sailor Moon XD) would be Inu Yasha. I had to BEG my parents so I could stay up untill 9:30 to watch it XDD My friends and I had an OBSESSION over it, so it was my first manga too. Though at the time I thought manga was pretty stupid, it's not even in colour (forgive me please I was 8 XD)

QueenPeppermint
Queen Of Broken Hearts

Old 02-14-2011, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivydoodle View Post
Oh i think they only one ive recoginised out of those writen is Ghost in the shell >.< I watched some of the anime on Tv, but i moved house and lost the channel it was on DX

Theres so many different hack//'s that it confuses me O.O where do i start?
.Hack//SIGN is the first one and I love it. It was the first anime series I ever owned. The second is .Hack//Legend Of The Twilight but it's a disgrace to the series...

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 02-14-2011, 06:09 AM

The first one I read was Death note, and that got me looking for more. But the one that really hooked me was Ral Grad (Blue Dragon) I loved that manga.

Ivydoodle
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-14-2011, 12:08 PM

Inuyasha!!! I love that O.O My favourite character is his brother, or the wolf boy. Forgive me its been awhile so can't rememeber names DX i just remember he runs very fast o.O

@Queen: A disgrace? oh dear. But would you still recommend watching it?

@Carzee: Deathnote :squee:

QueenPeppermint
Queen Of Broken Hearts

Old 02-14-2011, 06:02 PM

If you're into high pitch voices, childish characters, and cartoony animation then sure, It wasn't the plot line that was terrible. :)

Breybrey130
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2011, 02:18 AM

inuyasha's brother was named shoshomaru
first ever manga i read was pixy pop i got into the romance comedy ones like fruits basket after that
first ever anime sailor moon and tokyo mew mews

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-17-2011, 11:22 AM

I dunno, it was probably Sailor Moon or DBZ. :lol:

Back when Toonami was still on.

Crimson_daffodils_Layla
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2011, 06:11 PM

first anime? Sailor moon then DBZ and pokemon. Eventually I watched Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and Inuyasha. More recently: Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro.
first manga? FMA then Naruto, Bleach, and every other manga I could get my hands on. More recently: Ghost Hunt

Ivydoodle
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-18-2011, 12:52 AM

aaaah, i adore fruits basket =3

And tokyo mewmew rocks! XD lol.

Ive recently told myself to watch all the pokemon series.... right after ive finished watching the digimon series. But i stopped :3 at series 4 ¬_¬ they ruined it.

Demoncat
Unknown species
Send a message via MSN to Demoncat

Old 02-18-2011, 01:09 AM

My first anime was most likely Pokemon, Dragonball Z or Sailor Moon. I think my first manga was Tokyo Mew Mew or Inuyasha, I honestly can't remember. XD

Karkat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-18-2011, 05:20 AM

I'm very proud to admit that my very first anime ever was My Neighbor Totoro. :) I still think it's an adorable movie, and I wish I had the money to buy a Totoro plush! They're so cute...

Since Totoro is a movie and not really a series, my first anime and manga series was Pretty Girl Sailor Moon! The anime was great when I was little, and the manga was amazing to read as I grew up a little more. Beautiful ending. It's still one of my favorite series to this day. :)

Ivydoodle
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-18-2011, 01:04 PM

My neighbour Totoro? I love that movie. By studio ghilbi right?

Have you watched any of the other studio ghilbi movies?

My favourites kiki's delivery service <3
I named my cat after Jiji in the film XD

QueenMalicious

Old 02-20-2011, 03:03 AM

My first anime...
That would be between DBZ & Sailor Moon xD
Manga: Would be Inuyasha xD

wasabiisweird
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to wasabiisweird Send a message via Yahoo to wasabiisweird

Old 02-21-2011, 05:32 AM

Anime? DBZ? Only because it was the only thing on TV
First Manga
Tokyo Mew Mew only because it's the only manga they had at my school library in middle school...

mirinum1
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-25-2011, 10:38 PM

Yeah what the title said aha well mine was W Juliet! I remeber everything it was my first time ever getting a manga and wanted to try it. I didn't know what to get and I took it out and it just caught my attention like love at first sight! <3 Soon I was buying the books and I had to wait a year for the next volume... it was my first and first to finish!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 02-25-2011, 11:06 PM

My first Anime AND Manga was Sailor Moon! haha. Though I didn't like the Anime because Serenitys voice made me want to choke someone. @.@

After that I forgot about anime until high school, and then BAM Card Captor Sakura. Love love love love love that series, and it's the one that got me hooked. (: